It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"WATCH THE VODKA"

The name vodka is a diminutive form of the Slavic word voda (water), interpreted as "little water"

en.wikipedia.org...

The great Russian vodka-dumping campaign has begun.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, there we have it!
Listening to Sky News UK and basically the EU have just declared war.
Hope those of you who like Vodka are well stocked up.

No Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Thank you Grenade. Interesting backstory.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"WATCH THE VODKA"

The name vodka is a diminutive form of the Slavic word voda (water), interpreted as "little water"

en.wikipedia.org...

The great Russian vodka-dumping campaign has begun.

Really, how barbaric have we become?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thank you, that some Scary $h1t right there!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

russia, no.

They are burnt toast already.

We still have a clear path to dealing with our democrat infestation peacefully in November.

No need to rush things.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pope Francis is playing diplomat again, this time with the Russia.

Duncan you probably already know this but the Pope broke all protocols on Friday and left the Vatican to visit with the Ambassador to Russia to plea for peace in Ukraine. This visit was not on his agenda but somehow it was discovered by the media that he had slipped out in a little white car. Odd part, as in what is new, the media contacted the embassy to check and they claimed Russian Ambassador Alexander Avdeev was not there! Makes me wonder who he did visit. He has visited with Putin 3 times that we know of so why not call him directly?

A rather useless gesture for media attention. Why doesn't he go personally to Ukraine? After all he went in 2015 [2+15=17] to Central Central African Republic during the civil war and told the pilot he would parachute out of the plane if they couldn't land. It would make far more impact if he really took some action and showed support for the catholic church and all of the people in the Ukraine.

And since he is asking for Catholics to pray for peace in Ukraine on Wednesday the 2nd of 2022 [9+2+2+2+2=17] I looked into Ash Wednesday.
He is up to his eyeballs in all of this.

www.timesofisrael.com>in-unprecedented-mov...
http//angelusnews.com>news>vatican>predicting-t...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A check of the map shows the Chernobyl Complex and Nuclear Cooling Pond is dammed on the Prypiat river which drains directly into the Kyiv Reservoir.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Russia's burnt toast... who's going to destroy Russia?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Russia's burnt toast... who's going to destroy Russia?

Was discussing timing of resolution to a problem.

Try quoting in context.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How is Russia burnt toast

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Excellent. Thank you.

Q was what caused people hiding under their blankets to come out and take a look at the world around them.

Don't just work sleep and eat. Do something that would be a benefit to those who share similar adversity.

Our kids deserve better than what they're born into.
Make friends, not enemies.

Those choosing to destroy friendship is the enemy, no place to raise a family.
Why?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It really looks as if control of Chernobyl gives control over Kyiv's water supply.

Measured low-level, radioactive contamination releases into the reservoir could be a very effective control tool during a siege of Kyiv.

edit on 27-2-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yow. I'd guess those reservoirs flow water out back into the river ... and on to the Black Sea.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sorry Troy, not playin today.

Catch me after the putin clown show and I'll happily oblige.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sure.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Since it is Sunday...
If playing politics wasn't enough Pope Francis has been using this plandemic for the anti God agenda. This is proof.

Ash Wednesday he revealed his intentions to do away with any symbolism of God in our lives. On ASH Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 he directed priests to just sprinkle ashes on the heads of the faithful instead of marking an ash cross on their foreheads. The complete removal of any sign of God at the very time we needed God in our lives. Even worse he directed the priests to bless the ashes all at once but to no longer say the words to each individual "Repent and Believe in the Gospel or Remember that you are dust and to dust you will return."
Meanwhile he conducted mass at the Vatican maskless, while everyone else was masked and he is the one that had part of one lung removedfrom a respiratory illness when he was young. If anything this shows that there was no need for the useless masks and he knew it.
Watching the youtube of the 2021 Ash Wednesday mass that he presided over at the 1.16-1.17 mark these words "the heart. Coincidence that the Pfizer jab is linked to heart issues. www.youtube.com>watch 17 February 2021, Holy Mass and Imposition of Ashes.
What about the children? Instead of going to mass they remained in school and the teachers just sprinkled the ashes on their heads instead of the priest. Complete removal from the connection to God and of course the indoctrination needs to start young.

The weaponizing of fear and that people were not even safe touching each other. Why couldn't the priests have used cotton balls to mark the cross?

In a WATCH THE WATER moment the Pope directed the churches to remove the holy water. Not fully finished he also eliminated the exchanging the peace.

Fast forward to 2022 the Pope was supposed to go to Florence, from what I can recall is still in Italy, to participate in ASH Wednesday but suddenly he has cancelled this because of pain in his knees. Yet he was able to go to the Russian Embassy to visit with ?. But, but he is still going to Malta April 2nd-3rd.

Fun fact. Easter is on April 172022.

www.www.sj-r.com>strong>news>2021/02/15 February 17,2021
www.catholicnewsagency.com>news>pope-fraa...
www.catholicnews.com>wearing-ahes-on-ash-... January 12, 2021 [12+2+2+1=17]
www.huffpost.com>2020/09>update-on-dispensation...
---------

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I never said black is blue.

I said the methods used to label Q drops as "proofs" was not scientific. In many instances they were not even logical.

Sorry if the conversation is confusing you, I don't think there is any way to make it any simpler.

Sorry to hear that you never understood.

Don't fret, you are in the vast majority.

By design.

I do suggest stocking on popcorn for the weekend though, you'll understand why a bit later.

So here we are on Sunday morning and I can see no new reason to be stocked up on popcorn yet. Russia "invaded" Ukraine days ago and, while it appears to not be going the way Putin wanted it to, we still can't believe what the MSM is showing/telling us and really can't even be sure that what we're seeing on social media is accurate. Either way there's no big popcorn moment yet. You came in looking promising, but now when someone questions something you say or predict like Troy just did, you come at her with the whole dismissive attitude thing - which really is a bad look. Why won't you just answer the question? I am still reading your posts obviously, but come bedtime tonight - if no noticeable popcorn moment happens, then you just get tossed into the bin with all the other fakers we've had here. OTOH, if you are correct and something obvious happens - I'll apologize. Not that you would care either way though, and that's fine with me.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yow. I'd guess those reservoirs flow water out back into the river ... and on to the Black Sea.

Cheers

Why the measured radiation spike @ Chernobyl...unless there's monkey biz going on up there?
Any radiation leak into the Kyiv reservoir could be innocently blamed on the battle of Chernobyl.
edit on 27-2-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Since we are in the fog of war time I have met with a Ukraine national who immigrated here. She has all of her family still over there. She has been speaking to them daily and said that the Russian troops are not targeting the civilians but are actively targeting specific sites which people here have speculated may be the case.
Also she said her family told her that the Russian troops were waving to the Ukraine citizens in a friendly way and that they were not afraid. The suggestion of civilian warfare doesn't seem to fit in with the narrative if that is how many people feel.

I asked about Chernobyl and she said that people consider that area taboo and are afraid of the radiation. I asked if they suspected that there could be a biolab housed there and she did believe that was indeed a possibility but as for human smuggling not so certain.
She explained that many of the Ukraine people have very deep affection for the Russian people.

Not sure if this is all true but she did advise that the propaganda here and in Ukraine is over the top and cautioned me not to take it as reality of the true situation

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join