It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Blue bloods
Is Trump a Blue Blood?

Apparently 15% of the planet is blue blood

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

I'm not sure. I doubt that he is, he has made references to his family's background before and i don't remember him being some kind of legacy. That said this easily could have been one of the purposes behind all those pushes for people to "Learn their genetic Family" and crud (I'm looking at you NatGeo and 21andme).

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL
Blue bloods
Is Trump a Blue Blood?

Apparently 15% of the planet is blue blood

German and Scottish ancestry from what I recall. The German side wasn't nobility.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Someone posted his Scottish ancestry just yesterday. ETMN? Can't recall. Anyways, he comes from Clan MacLeod in Scotland.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I don't want to get into the whole Russia/Ukraine thing here. I do wonder what exactly Zelensky is talking about here though.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy urged the world on Sunday to scrap Russia's voting power at the U.N. Security Council and said Russian actions verged on "genocide."

"This is terror. They are going to bomb our Ukrainian cities even more, they are going to kill our children even more subtly. This is the evil that has come to our land and must be destroyed," Zelenskiy said on a short video message.

"Russia's criminal actions against Ukraine bear signs of genocide," he added.

How is war "killing our children even more subtly"? Let me post this interesting point,

Ukraine has administered at least 31,683,310 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 35.7% of the country’s population.

and this from: europepmc.org (dated 2021 May 24)

On February 1, 2021, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine presented a SARS‐CoV‐2 vaccination plan for the population (Table 1). The plan consisted of five stages of vaccination, with medical workers and the military forces of Ukraine being the first to receive vaccines. Ukraine received the first deliveries of vaccines in February 2021. 6 The European Union has promised to provide Ukraine with vaccines, because Ukraine is a member of the GAVI alliance, a global vaccine alliance between international bodies such as the United Nations, the World Health Organization, governments, research institutions, private companies, charities, and civil society. 7 However, media reports in Ukraine claimed that the Government of Ukraine would buy COVID‐19 vaccines at an inflated price, leading to public outrage and protests, which resulted in reduction in vaccine confidence

For notation numbers see article.

If the concern is about Biolabs, radiological produce, and vaccine injections, then the timing of this fight begins to make sense. Putin was very much not on board with using any of the vaccines from any of the pharmaceutical companies and was almost insistent on Russia creating their our when this whole pandemic mess started. Did he know what was in the mRNA vaccines from the beginning?

So, I guess the question should be asked: "If Q is beginning to make it's voice heard, then where will it sound off at"?

EDITED IN PART BELOW:
With all this talk about Russian Vodka getting pulled off store shelves, I wonder if atomikvodka might still be available? Think about it.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks PFS.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Interesting snippet.... one of our high up MP's Rees-Mog had shares in the Russian Central Bank.... he sold the lot less than 2 months ago and yesterday, their value dropped by 50%.
Don't tell me this has not been planned for a long while.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I watched this documentary by Oliver Stone about Ukraine from 4 years ago...... certainly through a lot of new light on the Ukraine and made me go hmmmm..... maybe Putin has a point...
Rainbows
Jane
PS.... he goes way back in Ukraine's history....
Ukraine on Fire documentary

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
March Madness

edit on 27-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I posted 2 words earlier and my post was taken down.....

COGNITIVE DISONANCE it is a real thing, look it up
Not meant for folks that understand Q Map
If you don't think something is up and habbening then you have CD! C before D?

Cheers MP

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

His mother was Scottish and from what i can tell was born dirt poor. Worked as a cleaner, maid and nanny after moving to the US.

His Grandfather was German and by all accounts a self made man, running a restaurant for the Klondike miners during the Gold Rush.

Could well be why he's seen as the enemy by the old guard, they don't respect 'new money'. Nor does he have the desired ancestry or genetics for these fascist eugenicists.
edit on 27/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is interesting. The Secret Service is saying they can't find travel records for Hunter Biden during the time his father was VP. Curious as to what PatriotGames has to say about this one.

www.newsmax.com...

To save space...

JUST IN - Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces on alert, raising the threat that tensions with the West over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine could lead to the use of nuclear weapons.

@disclosetv

edit on 27-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

March madness >>>>>>begins

You think it's coincidence that Trump speech parallels SEVERAL Q drops <
>including direct quotes<

"Bring them to heal"

" IN REALITY THEY'RE NOT AFTER ME. THEY'RE AFTER YOU..... I'M JUST IN THEY'RE WAY."
____
CABLES:TRUTH SOCIAL =(gematria) 146

#146 Q drop

::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.

t.me...

How many coincidences do you need before you believe?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Remember something something movie
ruler of world?

This led me to be curious what the name “Donald” means. My jaw dropped when I googled it – “Ruler of the World.”

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
edit on 2/27/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
This is interesting. The Secret Service is saying they can't find travel records for Hunter Biden during the time his father was VP. Curious as to what PatriotGames has to say about this one.

www.newsmax.com...

To save space...

JUST IN - Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces on alert, raising the threat that tensions with the West over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine could lead to the use of nuclear weapons.

@disclosetv

It speaks for itself.

Everyone knows what it means.

Where are all those users that insisted putin wasn't threatening some planet exploding yesterday?

I have some memes ready for the slap fest.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Interesting snippet.... one of our high up MP's Rees-Mog had shares in the Russian Central Bank.... he sold the lot less than 2 months ago and yesterday, their value dropped by 50%.
Don't tell me this has not been planned for a long while.
Rainbows
Jane

We've been reading putin's emails since December, joe has loose lips, and your MP committed the most vile form of insider trading.

Fun times.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Nah man, I was genuinely interested to hear your thoughts. I don't know that it speaks for itself. You were talking about the USSS archives the other day. What do you make of records going missing? Or should I say, "going missing?" 😂

As far as this goes,

Where are all those users that insisted putin wasn't threatening some planet exploding yesterday?

I don't know who you're talking about. I sure wasn't one of them. From my point of view, the entire world is about to posture for war and then once the militaries are in control they're going to turn coat and take out the cabal - world wide. So yes, in this scenario Putin is going to threaten a lot of stuff. Hell, he's gonna put nukes inside Belarus.

Part of the show.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Nah man, I was genuinely interested to hear your thoughts. I don't know that it speaks for itself. You were talking about the USSS archives the other day. What do you make of records going missing? Or should I say, "going missing?" 😂

Ah, I misunderstood.

Current democrats made SS records disappear and ordered them to stay quiet about it.

SS Archives has never done anything BUT stay quiet.

Pro Tip - SS already said some things about hunter's travels before biden fired them all on his first day, but most of the records had already been long 'lost' by team obama at that point.

Gonna have to snare hunter another way.

Shouldn't be too difficult after November.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Shouldn't be too difficult after November.

You really think this thing is gonna drag out that long?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 2/27/2022 by CrazyFox because:

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join