It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

To be fair you should never give alcohol to a mid twenties Glaswegian and expect it to last past the first evening.

EDIT: Just seen current price.

edit on 26/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
To be fair.... though not as 'upsetting' as yours.... my son went to open a rather nice vintage Chateux Neuf du Pap.... £50 a bottle! Managed to stop that. The 1960's bottle of Lamb's Navy Rum (ship's store @70% proof off my grandad's ship) did not survive! His sister (who had been left the bottle), was not impressed or amused as you can imagine!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nvidia 17 hours ago reported that they have potentially been cyber hacked. Ukraine- Russia event or China???
Fog of War time because who knows? E-mails and development tools hacked and they have been forced to take them off-line.

www.techradar.com>news>nvidea-hit-with-pot...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It reinforces their genius. How else could you explain people going in and out of an unsafe area? Cars. People. Sure, some people get to mosey around and see nothing, while you hide your operations in plain sight.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
Don't know if it adds anything about Chernobyl, but the husband and son of a friend of mine visited there before the 'you know what'. Had to wear radiation monitors and were only allowed for a limited time in the town.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Re Less than 10 being families rather than individuals, that would make a lot of sense since so many civilians seem dialled in, however, in #60 we are specifically told ten people:

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147679416 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:03:36 (EST)
You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands.
Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military.
Why is this relevant?
Game theory.
Outside of a potential operator who has been dialed-in w/ orders (specific to his/her mission) nobody else has this information.
Operators never divulge.
Alice & Wonderland.

I guess one could interpret ten people as ten "peoples", i.e. bloodlines or clans.

Thought the following might be of interest to you.

Council of Ten

Venice's Secret Service: Organizing Intelligence in the Renaissance (2019) By Ioanna Iordanou.

That theme, according to Miller, was what many Game Theory songs were about: "Always be wary of the superstructure of whatever situation you're in. It may just be that the whole game that you're into is something very bogus and you should get out."
Game Theory (band)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

My old man collects rare whisky, fortunately he doesn't drink them and I'll inherit.

During my teens me and some friends may have slightly diluted the older bottles at the back of the cabinet. The theory was if it was dusty then he's never going to check the seal.

Never had the heart or bravery to tell him, thankfully they'll pass on to me and i can get stuck into the bottles that have been compromised.

Recently i've been drinking Dalmore 12 year old, only around £50 a bottle and lasts me over a month just having a few drams on a Friday evening.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FlyingFox

I noticed that when people in this thread are unable to articulate a position they resort to posting an irrelevant meme with no other written communication just like you're doing now.

I hate getting burned like that too AM, but you walked right into that one. A bit dog barks loud.

edit on 26-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

WEF

Special Address by Vladimir Putin
Speakers: Vladimir Putin, Klaus Schwab
January 27, 2021

Russia Joins Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Network

Moscow, Russia, 13 October 2021 – Russia will take a leading role in shaping the trajectory of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Today, leaders from the Russian Federation and the World Economic Forum announced the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Russia.

Russian Direct Investment Fund - WEF partner.

Putin is always 3 chess moves ahead of most world leaders so who really knows and they all seem to have an obsession with Switzerland. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin speaks Swiss-German.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Putin claims he has 9/11 evidence

Put up or shut up.

(putin, not you)

I give Zero chance for western media to finally admit they lied on this one Patriot. If they did or not they are all in until death do they part this earth. People have to keep their big summer vacation homes and fancy lifestyles. We really see how the media treats the truth the last several years in more ways I could have imagined.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I demand Putin pull out of Ukraine or I'm taking my music off of Spotify!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Face it, at no point are any Demmies nor any Normies rushing to this thread so they can congratulate or thank us for playing the game on their behalf. Going by recent trends, the opposite is to be expected. Because of their deep cognitive dissonance, they will hate people telling them the truth. Some people just need to be written off.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

My take is that they are protecting it against the DS actor using it as a disaster that they can pin on Russia. If the containment were to get destroyed it would be a very dirty situation over there and would be an easy way to place a lot of blame on Russia and in my opinion the EU would be hard pressed not to take severe action on Russia as it would have the potential to affect them greatly.

Why would anyone build a secret bio weapons lab a 2 hour drive from russia?

I've been trying, but can't come up with a single reason.

Because it is in a facility that is secure and in a place nobody in their right mind would try to breach even if it wasn't? Sounds like a perfect place to build one to me.

2ND
Yes it does fit the bill for a spy type bio lab.

3rd. Full-on exclusion zone where hazmat suits are the norm.
edit on 26-2-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
You mean that I wasn't duped?

I guess some would feel that way.

I have heard people say they had popcorn on hand for the show coming this week/weekend/soon so many times it has become meaningless.

I'll forgo the popcorn and just take the pinch of salt.

recent arrests in Guatamala

Guatemala arrests anti-corruption officials amid brewing political crisis

Thought this article news bit might have been brought to us here by a local of the area?
In all fairness, I was looking for scandals related to Ned price.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The thing about cognitive dissonance is that it can be penetrated. I myself was a member of a liberal group, and then I met my wife in art school. It took a lot of deprogramming, but I definitely have a different outlook on life. Looking back, it was like my mind was in a very deep and dark hole, and I wasn't able to climb out very easily. I knew that I wanted out though. Its funny though, thinking that those I left behind have steadily been digging for the past 20 years... They should be to China by now.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In a bit of a rush but someone may want to look into the latest DJT statement, here:

1) The address... 2100 Terminal Drive... this links to #2100 and one of the pics is "DoItQ" and the other includes "Presidential motorcade HONK upon request".

I think something may be being messaged about the truckers convoy to DC?

Won't be online til tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Can somebody please tell me what I am to believe of Putin having been at WEF institute 'thing' please, along with all the Trudeau's, Blair etc?
Are they ALL in it together and WE are being played?
Just watching this video on what's going on in Ukraine with historical background from 2014. Very interesting. It's UK Column interview between Mike Robinson and Patrick Henningsen posted/aired yesterday.
Lin k

Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane!
twitpost 🙋

joe biden
🙏❤

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Any idea what Ned Price (Edward Chase Price) did at the CIA from 2006 until 2017? Apparently he was an expert in terrorist groups and traveled the world.

"I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit."
"Once CIA, always CIA."
Ned Price

Edward (Ned) Price currently serves as spokesperson for the CIA, where he previously worked as a counterterrorism analyst. Prior to joining the CIA, Ned was an Associate at The Cohen Group, working under former Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen on a variety of public policy, non-profit, and business initiatives. He has also worked on several political campaigns, including Senator Tim Johnson's 2002 reelection campaign, former Dallas Mayor Ron Kirk's 2002 Senate bid, and with former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle's political office.
Truman National Security Project

The Cohen Group also has a strategic partnership with DLA Piper. The most senior employees at the Cohen Group include Gen James Mattis.

Possibly his Amazon account:

Long informative thread on Ned Price...haven't gone all through it.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I made a post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I think I am even more confused now!

Biden link.... yes.
But Putin? Is he trying to level the playing field metaphorically speaking? Is he honestly doing his level best to make Russia a main player in World chess?
Or is he just resorting to his KGB days and just, well, spying?
Thank you for the links, appreciated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I made a post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed! Sorry, I missed that post.

Weird 1963 Army footage about BZ experimentation at Edgewood Arsenal. The fact that it exists and is so available lets you know it functions as a limited hangout or whatever footage they recorded of the really hellish experiments is either destroyed or permanently locked away.

1960s cell phone at 01:40. Hallucinations for 36 hours.😳

Here's a court case [PDF] example from 2010 involving MKULTRA studios aka Edgewood Arsenal designation EA 1701.

edit on 26-2-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join