It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Friendship is very important to Russians, as I understand it. Plus, they're Christian, brothers and sisters in Christ. For the most part?
So to deny friendship is basically anti Christian, (my POV).

The q drop mentioning learn to speak Russian? Newspapers?

The spectrum of possibilities is still too broad to narrow down the meaning behind the post. Scary/intriguing at same time, for me.

If it will save my life to speak Russian, then they're probably not my friend?
Learning different languages is a leveled courtesy toward friendship.

I'm rooting for peace to consume the world!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I'm rooting for peace to consume the world!

Oh, same here believe me!

Friendship is very important to Russians, as I understand it. Plus, they're Christian, brothers and sisters in Christ. For the most part?
So to deny friendship is basically anti Christian, (my POV).

Yes, so I understand too. I understand Putin revived the Russian Orthodox Church and regularly disappears to a monastery on an island whose name I forget, for a 'spiritual retreat'. I remember a story from years back when Putin 'disappeared' and it made headline news, including speculation that he had died suddenly and Russia was in turmoil. Turns out (and this is how we found out) he had been on his 'retreat' to the monastery.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

This isn't a permanent alliance, but they share ALL of our positions on russia-ukraine.

Are you speaking for everyone in this thread? Because you are not.

Anonymous is controlled opposition and always has been IMHO.

You do not know ALL of our positions on russia-ukraine. You only know your position.

P

I am repeating the words of someone who made this possible.

Words that I also agree with 100%.

The only other available options are both unthinkable.

For anyone.

Ok, and we have to understand, individually, that we are all not able to prevent the unthinkable if it is anything like that which is rolling around in my head about despot leaders with nasty weapons that can smite the innocent for no reason.

edit on 26-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Much like the setup for WW1 with the three cousins of King George, Kaiser Wilhelm and Czar Romanov being a group of people study together and go on to lead their nations against each other is my guess. That was the west being played but more about greed and just pure evil being the real issue rather than one group like today. The Kingsman's movie made a nice story out of the cousins if any has seen that yet.

Today I think we have many factions inside the black hats shop and since they have beat the snot out of the white hats in their nations, we get crazy crap like Ukraine, Haiti, and so many hell holes where people are trafficked against their will, literally kidnapped slaves. It is seemingly more true daily that our leaders participate in this network of trafficking of slaves.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Thought this article news bit might have been brought to us here by a local of the area?

I don't watch/listen/read much local news so I had not heard about this.

Honestly, even if I had, I would not have brought it here. I don't think it is Q related.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
Don't know if it adds anything about Chernobyl, but the husband and son of a friend of mine visited there before the 'you know what'. Had to wear radiation monitors and were only allowed for a limited time in the town.
Rainbows
Jane

Very dirty operation that was preventable. We have places like that still in America too. The thing is by Chernobyl we had a clue how to build much safer plants. We are just now getting around to that all these many years after Three Mile Island.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting the palm tree has popped up again.....

Interesting days..... How to Watch Trump Speech: Time, Live Stream for CPAC Remarks

edit on 2262022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: pheonix358

This isn't a permanent alliance, but they share ALL of our positions on russia-ukraine.

Are you speaking for everyone in this thread? Because you are not.

Anonymous is controlled opposition and always has been IMHO.

You do not know ALL of our positions on russia-ukraine. You only know your position.

P

I am repeating the words of someone who made this possible.

Words that I also agree with 100%.

The only other available options are both unthinkable.

For anyone.

Ok, and we have to understand, individually, that we are all not able to prevent the unthinkable if it is anything like that which is rolling around in my head about despot leaders with nasty weapons that can smite the innocent for no reason.

Correct.

But MANY of us are doing what we can.

No other option.

Sometimes Just One Man can change the world.

Especially when there are millions of us.

edit on 26-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Putin claims he has 9/11 evidence

Put up or shut up.

(putin, not you)

I give Zero chance for western media to finally admit they lied on this one Patriot. If they did or not they are all in until death do they part this earth. People have to keep their big summer vacation homes and fancy lifestyles. We really see how the media treats the truth the last several years in more ways I could have imagined.

Agreed.

Why I didn't sweat daring putin on this.

We aren't likely to learn much more about that day, not in our lifetimes anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Chemical corp was in Ft McClellan AL when I was offered a job there as a 2nd Lt.. I had graduated ROTC without the scholly and didn't go Regular Army for family related reasons. Since I was in a training program with a MASH unit at the same time, MASH it was. One of my buds did go and he told me about BZ and how they would see film of troops sitting for days in chairs trying to complete one command while urinating and defecating themselves. I was glad I missed that whole deal after hearing his what the training was doing.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I made a post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed! Sorry, I missed that post.

Weird 1963 Army footage about BZ experimentation at Edgewood Arsenal. The fact that it exists and is so available lets you know it functions as a limited hangout or whatever footage they recorded of the really hellish experiments is either destroyed or permanently locked away.

1960s cell phone at 01:40. Hallucinations for 36 hours.😳

Here's a court case [PDF] example from 2010 involving MKULTRA studios aka Edgewood Arsenal designation EA 1701.

edit on 26-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Wow, that's quite the story...I need not know anymore.

I guess that was the signal, invasion is a Go!

Putin's superyacht abruptly left Germany

A former KGB, friend of Putin...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Should do this for US oligarchs.
edit on 26-2-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

🔴 LIVE: President Donald Trump Speaks at CPAC: Day 3 of CPAC '22 in Orlando - February 26, 2022

edit on 2262022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"selected Russian banks are removed from SWIFT"...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"selected Russian banks are removed from SWIFT"...

Correction.

The 10 LARGEST russian banks.

INCLUDING russia's central bank.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I surrender!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

He’s not perfect but damn would I sleep easier knowing he’s President.

“They’re too busy worrying about Global Warming when they should be afraid of Nuclear Warming”

Quote of the night.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No it's ok and no harm especially since us two are actually acquainted IRL. The general topic discussed of "who is Q" deserves it's own thread, but I can see definite problems with that too.

Very ironic how the Newsweek QANON identity reveal was so closely followed by Kash's reveal and the whole TruthQ account emerging. In this thread, those two subjects both needed their own space, unless you believe Watkins was Plaidman.

It almost makes sense, one guy has the privileged intellectual intel material, and the other a webmaster of sorts. That is a winning team, in my book.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Did you see any ATS quotes in Trump's speech?

Words matter.

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join