It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Type in trump in flannel shirt and look what comes up !! 👀. Very Interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Exactly, so the question here is why did Putin feel that now was the time to invade?

Did he believe that the grave sites would be tampered with, or covered up, or was there more to it than that?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Codemonkey also wears red flannels.

Hmmm...

Shirt Coms?

Tore says she spotted Devin Nunes having a beer with Kash. I guess they're all in town for CPAC.

Also, Devin Nunes' last post on Twitter was on the same date of Q's last drop. 8Dec,2020.

So it looks like Nunes is one of them. Remember, there's likely more than one who crafts the drops and likely 9 on the team.
edit on 24-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Isn't Kash actually saying he is Q?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

He's saying he is with Q. And Q is saying he's with Kash. Tore says it's Devin Nunes. Claims to have saw them drinking together.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I'm gonna kick his a$$ and steal his stash if this is true.

I warned him last time he pretended to be me.

Watch for Kash black eye on March Forth as proof.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I wondered whether the flannel shirt of "@Q" might match the tartan of POTUS45's ma, Mary MacLeod...

Whilst there were a few close-ish matches, here, I couldn't find an exact one.

However, whilst looking at his mother's wiki I noticed something - file under "Could be something,could be nothing!":

Her paternal grandparents were Alexander MacLeod and Ann MacLeod; her maternal grandparents were Donald Smith and Mary MacAulay. They were from the locations of Vatisker and South Lochs, respectively. Donald died at sea aged 34 when his sailing ship sank, a common fate for men in the region which was dependent on fishing. Some of the family's generations had been forced off their land as part of the Highland Clearances. According to one genealogical account, displaced families in Mary's village lived in "human wretchedness" while nearby farmable land was used as game reserves.

So:
a) Named after his maternal great grandfather, Donald Smith,
b) Who died at 34 and whose family had been deprived of their land by the Highland CLEARANCEs!

Now re-read #34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

edit on 24-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

American repackaged Albanian repackaged Chinese Kalashnikov ammo?

Oh nice! Good movie, forgot about that one.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Type in trump in flannel shirt and look what comes up !! 👀. Very Interesting.

Very interesting, indeed.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
If there were concentration camps then who knows what types of medical/genetic engineering/vaccine experiments were carried out... under the direction of Obama's CIA..
edit on 24-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The problem with Chernobyl would be in an act of sabotage or even direkt aktion against the crippled facility itself.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Makes one wonder if Fauci has any connections to these bodies?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.

They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.   

They claim there is a one-in-three-trillion chance Moderna's sequence randomly appeared through natural evolution. 

The US-based pharmaceutical firm filed the patent in February 2016 as part of its cancer research division, records show.

[url]https://www.modernatx.com/ecosystem/strategic-collaborators/mrna-strategic-collaborators-government-organizations" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.dailymail.co.uk...[/ url]

[url]https://www.modernatx.com/ecosystem/strategic-collaborators/mrna-strategic-collaborators-government-organizations

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Clan MacLeod

MacLeod Tartan

Dunvegan Castle is one the greatest Hebridean castles and the only Highland fortress to have been continuously occupied by the same family for 800 years.

Intelligence Support Activity aka Army of Northern Virginia.

The badge was deliberately designed by Jerry King and other founding members of the unit because of their shared Scottish heritage. The claymore is a greatsword originating from the Scottish Highlands, and the belt surrounding the badge is seen on Scottish clan badges (the belt signifies that the wearer is a member rather than the chief of the clan - the chief wears the badge without a belt surround). Intelligence Support Activity

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Ironic

twitter.com...

And the entire planet yelled THANK YOU from rooftops.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
One propaganda machine attacking another..

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Please don't take this as an insult,as I am reminded of the many sayings on this thread.

Watch for Kash black eye on March Forth as proof.

SO where are we marching to? That caught my eye catching up on this page [and still not having checked Trump in flannel] and figured I'd call it out. This is the second time I feel I am catching you having a secondary conversation on this thread. If so just a simple confirmation is all I need. I discounted the first one many pages back, but now I need to ask.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
One propaganda machine attacking another..

Watch what happens when the rest of the collective realizes they now have a free pass on everything russia.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join