It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
is this part 17 or part 39. how did it go past part 1?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emit1
is this part 17 or part 39. how did it go past part 1?

The answer to your question is in the thread title.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I'm trying to throw you a bone.

Keep it for yourself since you're unable to address what I was discussing.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
gagg
Some1 found a way to view TRUTH w/out an apple

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I looked at the last pic and immediately thought of,' The Return to the Planet of the Apes.'

Since I am not good with faces, who is the guy on the right?

Thanks

P

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

What is Q trying to tell us about Chernobyl?

I believe he's trying to say there was a biolab hidden in Chernobyl and it has been taken out.

I think that's too obvious, or perhaps incomplete.

There are many easier ways to tell us about this supposed biolab.

I'd actually be a little disappointed if Q came out of hiding after all this time just to tell us about a bio lab doing gof in ukraine.

Maybe you're right Skater, but I have an incredibly strong gut feeling that this message is referring to something much more significant than the presence of secret bio labs there, that's been bouncing around for quite a while without him.

edit on 25-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

What is Q trying to tell us about Chernobyl?

I believe he's trying to say there was a biolab hidden in Chernobyl and it has been taken out.

I think that's too obvious, or perhaps incomplete.

There are many easier ways to tell us about this supposed biolab.

I'd actually be a little disappointed if Q came out of hiding after all this time just to tell us about a bio lab doing gof in ukraine.

Maybe you're right Skater, but I have an incredibly strong gut feeling that this message is referring to something much more significant than the presence of secret bio labs there, that's been bouncing around for quite a while without him.

Well, what I mean is that there are rumors floating around like crazy that they were targeting biolabs and other military installations in Ukraine. I'm reading into it that there may have been a biolab at Chernobyl and that may have been the reason for that particular strike. The reason I say that is because it would be a pretty good place to put one if you could work there safely. You wouldn't have to worry about people coming anywhere near the place.

Whatever the reason for the strike, I do not think it was accidental, as was reported. I believe there was something there that they took out.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
TGIF
KLAUS SCHWAB’S WEF ALUMNI – A LIST

......ANNEX: WEF “YOUNG GLOBAL LEADERS”
An overview of some WEF Young Global Leaders (2005-2021) and Global Leaders for Tomorrow (1993-2003) in politics and the media........
UNITED STATES

Politics and Policy

Jeffrey Zients (White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator since 2021, selected in 2003), Jeremy Howard (co-founder of lobby group “masks for all”, selected in 2013), California Governor Gavin Newsom (selected in 2005), Peter Buttigieg (selected in 2019, candidate for US President in 2020, US secretary of transportation since 2021), Chelsea Clinton (Clinton Foundation board member), Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton aide, selected in 2012), Nikki Haley (US ambassador to the UN, 2017-2018), Samantha Power (US ambassador to the UN, 2013-2017, USAID Administrator, since 2021), Ian Bremmer (founder of Eurasia Group), Bill Browder (US-British financier), Jonathan Soros (son of George Soros), Kenneth Roth (director of Human Rights Watch), Paul Krugman (economist, selected in 1995), Lawrence Summers (US Secretary of the Treasury, 1999-2001, selected in 1993), Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza (selected in 2020).

Media

CNN medical analyst Leana Wen (selected in 2018), CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, Covid Twitter personality Eric Feigl-Ding (a ‘WEF Global Shaper‘ since 2013), Andrew Ross Sorkin (New York Times financial columnist), Thomas Friedman (New York Times columnist, selected in 1995), George Stephanopoulos (ABC News, 1993), Lachlan Murdoch (CEO of Fox Corporation, co-chair of News Corp.).

Technology and Social Media

Microsoft founder Bill Gates (1993), former Microsoft CEO Steven Ballmer (2000-2014, selected in 1995), Amazon founder Jeff Bezos (1998), Google co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page (2002/2005), former Google CEO Eric Schmidt (2001-2011, selected in 1997), Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales (2007), PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel (2007), eBay co-founder Pierre Omidyar (1999), Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg (2009), Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg (2007).

GREAT BRITAIN, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND...

Anyone POP out at you ?

edit on 2252022 by MetalThunder because: 313 in the D

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Could be, I see the same rumors.

But we saw the same rumors in Kazakhstan that turned out to be unfounded.

And Chernobyl seems like a pretty dumb place to build a biolab.

Never mind the fact that if Putin is actually doing this to get to secret bio labs, it would have been much easier for him to just publish the locations and let someone else deal with it.

Instead he's going non stop with the NATO invasion fear nonsense that NOBODY believes for a second.

Doesn't make sense yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So Ukraine's ministry of defense is currently having a bon fire outside. They're burning documents. 😂

A couple things to consider. 1. The US has allocated like 2,000,000,000 dollars for biolabs in Ukraine that only US personnel have access to. 2. Crowdstrikes servers are located in Ukraine.

www.euroweeklynews.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Could be, I see the same rumors.

But we saw the same rumors in Kazakhstan that turned out to be unfounded.

And Chernobyl seems like a pretty dumb place to build a biolab.

Never mind the fact that if Putin is actually doing this to get to secret bio labs, it would have been much easier for him to just publish the locations and let someone else deal with it.

Instead he's going non stop with the NATO invasion fear nonsense that NOBODY believes for a second.

Doesn't make sense yet.

But what if it is as Storm Rider said and that the precipice is the brink of world war. That would explain why Putin is targeting them instead of publishing them. According to Storm Riders proclamations, these countries are playing a game here to wake everyone up. Posturing for war, but without the intention of actually waging one.

Like yesterday they blew up a Turkish ship off the coast of Odessa which should draw NATO into the fray. The catch? Nobody was killed. 😂

According to Patel Patriot (his Devolution series is fantastic for anyone who hasn't read it), Trump couldn't move on Ukraine, but Putin could considering the geographics and history.

What if Russia is moving against Crowd Strike? They could seize the evidence proving their innocence and Joe Biden's guilt. All in one go.
edit on 25-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My take is that they are protecting it against the DS actor using it as a disaster that they can pin on Russia. If the containment were to get destroyed it would be a very dirty situation over there and would be an easy way to place a lot of blame on Russia and in my opinion the EU would be hard pressed not to take severe action on Russia as it would have the potential to affect them greatly.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Is Kyiv the Keystone?

It's only an 8 minute drive by car...

KeyStone, Yaraslovska
edit on 25-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Could action at Chernobyl be the "Scare Event"? It is a known problem and is currently being tracked. It is right in the middle of the conflict right now. Perfect target for a FF incident or fake FF.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Was a lot of 'air activity' over my cottage in Worcestershire this morning.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Is Kyiv the Keystone?

KeyStone, Yaraslovska

Did a quick search and landed this..... Looks relevant ..2019 digs...

EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON ‘THE KEYSTONE’: UKRAINE

Here we go:

11/23/19

RECONCILING Q#270 WITH THE UKRAINE AS THE KEYSTONE – Replying to Dr. Tehko

Over at Gab, Dr. Tehko asked about reconciling the information in Q #270 with the idea of Ukraine being the KEYSTONE. My explanation went long on characters, so here we are. I suppose I would take it in the context of drops both immediately before and after #270. 

Therefore:

269:

Key – unlocks the door of all doors (info)
Stone – the force / strength capable of yielding power to act on info
Key+Stone=
What’s the ‘door of all doors’ and what does that mean? A door is a point of entry; a point of ingress and egress. It’s also a barrier or something standing between or separating two sides. It can normally be opened and closed and that requires a key, usually. A door is also a point of access or opportunity for participation. A door can also be a charge against one as being responsible

We’re therefore looking at the most significant entry point, access point, barrier to be removed, opportunity for participation or charge against one’s responsibilities. .......

edit on 2252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So Ukraine's ministry of defense is currently having a bon fire outside. They're burning documents. 😂

A couple things to consider. 1. The US has allocated like 2,000,000,000 dollars for biolabs in Ukraine that only US personnel have access to. 2. Crowdstrikes servers are located in Ukraine.

www.euroweeklynews.com...

We don't always fund secret bio weapon labs, but when we do we build them within a 2 hour drive from russia.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Is Kyiv the Keystone?

KeyStone, Yaraslovska

Did a quick search and landed this..... Looks relevant ..2019 digs...

EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON ‘THE KEYSTONE’: UKRAINE

Here we go:

11/23/19

RECONCILING Q#270 WITH THE UKRAINE AS THE KEYSTONE – Replying to Dr. Tehko

Over at Gab, Dr. Tehko asked about reconciling the information in Q #270 with the idea of Ukraine being the KEYSTONE. My explanation went long on characters, so here we are. I suppose I would take it in the context of drops both immediately before and after #270. 

Therefore:

269:

Key – unlocks the door of all doors (info)
Stone – the force / strength capable of yielding power to act on info
Key+Stone=
What’s the ‘door of all doors’ and what does that mean? A door is a point of entry; a point of ingress and egress. It’s also a barrier or something standing between or separating two sides. It can normally be opened and closed and that requires a key, usually. A door is also a point of access or opportunity for participation. A door can also be a charge against one as being responsible

We’re therefore looking at the most significant entry point, access point, barrier to be removed, opportunity for participation or charge against one’s responsibilities. .......

Very nice. Thanks for that.

I just got it on a hunch to search Kyiv Keystone. It turns out Keystone is literally in Kyiv. 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join