It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Please don't take this as an insult,as I am reminded of the many sayings on this thread.

Watch for Kash black eye on March Forth as proof.

SO where are we marching to? That caught my eye catching up on this page [and still not having checked Trump in flannel] and figured I'd call it out. This is the second time I feel I am catching you having a secondary conversation on this thread. If so just a simple confirmation is all I need. I discounted the first one many pages back, but now I need to ask.

It's just a running gag a few of us started recently where we each absurdly hint that we are Q.

None of us are Q.

None of us knows who Q is.

I did post his Canadian phone number last week though.

Call and ask what the Qceptionist thinks of the American Trucker Convoys.

(Do not call that number if you are Canadian, or currently in Canada)

Screwing with lurking msm democrats for LOLs.

Or are we evil geniuses hiding in plain sight?

I've been sworn to secrecy by Barron & the Gen.

edit on 25-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

More correlation from your earlier post.

DARPA Pandemic Prevention Platform (P3)

Dr. Robert Malone is part of a classified DTRA project called DOMANE, "Discovery of Medical Countermeasures Against Novel Entities" - post where it seems alot of this vax/therapeutics is driven & funded by the military.

DARPA develops Halal vaccines for Muslims according to DARPA Dr. Michael Callahan. I thought that was very interesting.

www.youtube.com...
Based on the number of views I'm surprised nobody has come across it since Covid entered our world and GoF has been a nuclear topic. Even the channel is named "Gain of Function" with a playlist from 2014. Session 4: Potential Benefits of GOF Research I: Surveillance, Detection and Prediction" including Coronaviruses!!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I read through that and a certain members newest attempt to do what ever it is he does. Although I wish you guys would stop trying to steal my identity. I prefer supra genius when referring to myself.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I'll pass it on to Kash when I steal his stash.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Now your just trying to make my brain implode! Well done! I personally have no stake on if Q is an actual person[s] or an AI at this point. The fact so many off the wall methods of research and deciphering have been put into play is quite astounding. Too many patterns have emerged for it to be all nothing. Unless we somehow discovered the Simpsons method of divination.
Has anyone considered running Gematria for Simpson episodes that were precognitive? Title's and/or air dates? Not aimed directly at you per se PG, just running with a thought that occurred to me as I was typing.
edit on 25-2-2022 by hangedman13 because: lost the joke

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

"Now your just trying to make my brain implode!"

Step 1 complete.

They wanna use machine learning AI against us?

A million angry Frogs are about to say 'Dox This'

Ribbit.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Hum? I find this interesting. RT had a fairly well written story about the mass graves, and now? Tass, which make RT seem very liberal, is still up but only has a limited story about the graves. Anonymous, what gives?

Seems a little weird to say that they are targeting propaganda, but then only goes after some propaganda. Maybe not their intention, but still. Maybe exposing the connection between Biden and these graves might be a better use of their time.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
For those keeping score, we now have Q joining Truth Social on a delta date of a drop saying it's time to return publicly, Q posting a picture of Chernobyl a day before we heard that Chernobyl has been destroyed, Nunes asking Q who he is, Kash saying he is drinking a beer with Q, Q saying he's drinking a beer with Kash, and Tore saying she saw Nunes and Kash having a beer together tonight.

I'd say this is confirmation that Q is on Truth Social.

Damnit, I wish I could get on there. 😂

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Hum? I find this interesting. RT had a fairly well written story about the mass graves, and now? Tass, which make RT seem very liberal, is still up but only has a limited story about the graves. Anonymous, what gives?

Seems a little weird to say that they are targeting propaganda, but then only goes after some propaganda. Maybe not their intention, but still. Maybe exposing the connection between Biden and these graves might be a better use of their time.

Anonymous = CIA. Imo anyways.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I would say, "Yes and No". I bet that a number of agency types are operating under that name, but then there are those who are just using it because it's cool. Carlos the Jackal comes to mind as to how the group Anonymous operates. I bet that one character will come along shortly and correct us both. Then again, I doubt that will happen any more than "KU" popping back in with word to ponder.

Yeah yeah, I know -Q- seems to be everywhere these days, but still seems to be gate keeping their intel. Nice folks over at that Q-Trust. They let many people get killed off, poisoned, and now are going to allow a war to take place. What was the plan again?

At this point the end result better be pretty friggen big to be worth the loss of life and distortions of people's lives. Like god level big and not just removal of some political lackeys.
edit on 25-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: I fixed this so it doesn't go bye-bye

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Usually go backwards here, starting at the most recent post, the questions are answered, before they are asked !

Well, that was a fun, er, troll, through the last 8 pages, dashens been lively, word of only 2, even only 1, doing the work...

See Sabre hates me for some reason.

Ukraine, doing it's main job, anyway, distraction.

Reasonable summary, with comments here.

off-guardian.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I know one thing for certain. I, sure as Hell, am -not- Q.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Re: Chernobyl

Thoughts given here underestimate the paranoia of the Russian State. (Yes, they have their own DS as well).

Possible that Putin's government believes the "nature preserve" reputation of Chernobyl is a cover for Ukrainian development of WMD.

Not real nukes, but something like "dirty bombs" that could douse an area (like the Kremlin) with plutonium contamination.

I don't believe that Ukraine was doing that there, but the people in Moscow may think otherwise.

Not many people around Chernobyl these days (some really poor people who had nowhere else to go) and lots of animals.

Cheers
edit on 25-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I know one thing for certain. I, sure as Hell, am -not- Q.

Cheers

I know, but you should really stop calling without using a burner phone.

That wasn't cool.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Anonymous = CIA. Imo anyways.

Funny, there was a stunt very early along, around 2005, where Anonymous "hacked" into a global telecom conference of second string world leaders, and Anon basically hijacked and pirated the feed to post their GF image and read a few creepy selected lines like, "we are Anonymous" or whatever.

At the time I was like, wow, but after a think it seems like it was a publicity stunt for sure, but it was a set-up to make Anonymous appear more powerful than they were.

edit on 25-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
100percentfedup.com...
100percentfedup.com/update-russian-artillery-shell-hit-nuclear-waste-repository-in-chernobyl-increase-in-radioactivity-reported/

www.saveecobot.com.../51.3941/30.0974/gamma/comp+cams+fire

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
100percentfedup.com...
100percentfedup.com/update-russian-artillery-shell-hit-nuclear-waste-repository-in-chernobyl-increase-in-radioactivity-reported/

www.saveecobot.com.../51.3941/30.0974/gamma/comp+cams+fire

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HOLY CRAP!

This does not look accidental.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

14 more Mr Pool posts, making 17 this evening.
Note that they are, all but the first, on the new Mr Pool group on telegram that is identified by the paywall posts, here:

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3 RED1?

Post 4 RED2?

Post 5

Post 6 RED5?

Post 7 "At the PRECIPICE" comes to mind... RED3?

Post 8 Circle of Trust? or Truth?

Post 9

Post 10

Post 11

Post 12

Post 13 = 1:03 min VIDEO
Post 14 = 30 secs VIDEO [Done in 30]?

Common theme seems to be exits being blocked...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of those, "I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me." things?

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join