It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

My take is that they are protecting it against the DS actor using it as a disaster that they can pin on Russia. If the containment were to get destroyed it would be a very dirty situation over there and would be an easy way to place a lot of blame on Russia and in my opinion the EU would be hard pressed not to take severe action on Russia as it would have the potential to affect them greatly.

Why would anyone build a secret bio weapons lab a 2 hour drive from russia?

I've been trying, but can't come up with a single reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

My take is that they are protecting it against the DS actor using it as a disaster that they can pin on Russia. If the containment were to get destroyed it would be a very dirty situation over there and would be an easy way to place a lot of blame on Russia and in my opinion the EU would be hard pressed not to take severe action on Russia as it would have the potential to affect them greatly.

Because it is in a facility that is secure and in a place nobody in their right mind would try to breach even if it wasn't? Sounds like a perfect place to build one to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Flannel/Word Association thingy my brain just did

Trump
Q
Flannel

edit on 2252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Certainly starting to paint a picture...
NEWS unlocks the MAP ... IT s been said

edit on 2252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

There are also rumors going around social media that Chernobyl is not all that it seems. It could be a major hub for drugs and human trafficking. It is remote, restricted, and guarded and could be possible.

If you go by the idea that Putin is going after the DS installations within Ukraine it is an interesting theory. To pull this off would take a lot of coordination and some pretty big and complex lies regarding Chernobyl and its history but is it out of the realm of possibility?

I don't know just trying to share information. In my opinion it is an interesting location to be secured on the first day of the "invasion" if it is deserted and extremely dangerous, is there a threat we don't know about?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I've seen documentaries showing abundant wildlife and vegetation around Chernobyl.

They probably have the tech to clean up nuclear radiation/waste. Clean it up and just keep telling the world that it's dangerous. It gets you a site very close to Russia for you to release germs from and nobody coming round to question it.

Think Fort Detrick (was it?) and how things like Lymes Disease just so happen to radiate outward from those sites.
edit on 25-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

For the same reason they built one in China: so they can deny having any involvement.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I agree that something seems very off about everything Chernobyl (all of Ukraine), and I'm just doing the same thing, sharing what little I've been able to come up with so far.

Hoping something seemingly random sparks an epiphany for someone else.

I don't have any way to fit all the known pieces together, but have come up with a lot of ways that they don't fit.

Very frustrating.

Especially when so urgent.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

For the same reason they built one in China: so they can deny having any involvement.

The china bsl4 was not done in secret, it was very public.

With years long international certification processes.

It was also built in an area where the required specialized labor and important infrastructure are known to exist.

Chernobyl would be the opposite of every one of those attributes.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The china bsl4 was not done in secret, it was very public.

With years long international certification processes.

It was also built in an area where the required specialized labor and important infrastructure are known to exist.

Chernobyl would be the opposite of every one of those attributes.

And just the sort of thing you would expect from someone who is doing something entirely off budget.

Someone who is building a biolab at a nuclear waste site. I wouldn't expect them to apply for permits.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
keeping an eye to the SKY
CONUS
Germany Military flight - out of Maine- headed West

ads-b
The apparent lack of the Peoples Convoy coverage is bothersome...

edit on 2252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

not saying its the case but you are also assuming the hidden entity that is running the US gov't isnt a global entity and that world conflict is nothing but an organized show .

why would the US use chips manufacturered in china who is a foreign threat in dod type system? yet they have .

its what made me think long ago that world govt are all connected and wars and chaos is all manufactured and coordinated .

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25228America/ChicagoFri, 25 Feb 2022 09:25:24 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Of course not.

Just refuting the comparison wuhan bsl4.

But all other problems remain.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I was thinking about the idea of a biolab hidden at Chernobyl, and I remembered something. One of the X-Men movies that featured Wolverine had a secret facility hidden under the 3-Mile Island power plant, precisely because nobody would want to snoop around there.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't know who is running this clown show, only some that I know are not.

Nobody on our side would ever choose that location for a bsl4 level weapons lab.

We refused to send them rifles AFTER russia invaded in 2014, we just don't trust anyone there, about anything. For good reasons.

Much easier and better ways to get away with something like that if 'they' wanted to.

Just makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I was thinking about the idea of a biolab hidden at Chernobyl, and I remembered something. One of the X-Men movies that featured Wolverine had a secret facility hidden under the 3-Mile Island power plant, precisely because nobody would want to snoop around there.

Holy cow, another movie plot. 😂

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Easier to spread an infectious agent into Russia from that distance?

Just guessing

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

We refused to send them rifles AFTER russia invaded in 2014, we just don't trust anyone there, about anything. For good reasons.

This is precisely why you would use it as a biolab. As I said before, the nasties tend to radiate outward from places like that. You'd be introducing crap to the entire region.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Easier to spread an infectious agent into Russia from that distance?

Just guessing

Cause those massive 100 ton viruses are so difficult to transport?

I had that one queued up for a while.

I don't have any expertise at all in the field, but it doesn't seem to me that 'they' would have any kind of distance related transport issues.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

They use ticks at places like that.

The company man is starting to show with you. 😂
Not saying I don't think you're a patriot, but that on certain topics you seem unwilling to even indulge things that might implicate the company in any way.

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join