It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26371863]duncanhidao/pic]

I really want something to be real but this really feels like marketing…

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Whoever it is is wearing a flannel. Who of our players seems the type to wear flannels often? My guess would be Watnik.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

originally posted by: [post=26371863]duncanhidao/pic]

I really want something to be real but this really feels like marketing…

Not marketing. That's Q. I'm certain of it at this point. Q said he was going to return publicly. This is it. He joined the platform on the delta of that drop. He posted about Chernobyl and the following day we get reports Chernobyl has been destroyed. And now it's confirmed by Kash. Nunes also basically confirms it by asking him who he is.

No chance that's marketing considering everything else. They aren't gonna lie about who Q is. They would be misleading the Q followers.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

edit on 24-2-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't know if this is it, because I haven't seen it, but someone I know that is just close enough, and clever enough to have pulled this off, has claimed that the transcript of this call WOULD be released, and that it was was already in the hands of the person that would release it.

I'm going to try contacting the guy in your link to see if we may know the same person (tricky conversation)

Thank you Rel!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Whoever it is is wearing a flannel. Who of our players seems the type to wear flannels often? My guess would be Watnik.

Identify the tartan...family specific.

Another guy who was fond of flannel is that dude people were saying was JFK Jr at the rallies who wore the cowboy hat...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Three new posts from Mr Pool on telegram; 1 picture, 1 url and 1 video:

Post 1 on Feb 25th 01:21:07 UTC and Feb 24th 6:33pm EST:

Bigger
I'm wondering why it's showing Putin and POTUS45 heads on spikes?

Post 2 on Feb 25th 01:21:13 UTC

Post 3 = VIDEO on Feb 25th
MP4 video copied to my dropbox
Screenshot:

This is either a repeat of an old Mr Pool post or a different version of it. It shows SIRENS and may refer to Ukraine sirens.
edit on 24-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I've seen General Flynn wearing red flannel several times.

Just adding info, not disagreeing.

I have no idea who Q is.

(I am Q. Shhh, please don't tell anyone)

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Codemonkey also wears red flannels.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Another guy who was fond of flannel is that dude people were saying was JFK Jr at the rallies who wore the cowboy hat...

DATE EVENT LOCATION
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24
Badfish Sublime Tribute w/ Kash'd Out Jacksonville, FL

kashdout.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Nice warm shirt worn by someone who likes Ice Hockey perhaps?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Not marketing....They aren't gonna lie about who Q is. They would be misleading the Q followers.

Really?

The followers can't confirm who Q is, so how would they know they are being mislead?

Why wouldn't they lie if there is money to be made?
edit on 24-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

DATE EVENT LOCATION
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24
Badfish Sublime Tribute w/ Kash'd Out Jacksonville, FL

kashdout.com...

for that.

It appears we have a bunch of pot heads out here saving the republic. 😂

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, really. I don't expect you to believe it. You don't believe any of this. 😂

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
True, but your reasoning doesn't change the fact that, if "this" was never true, those behind it would have no problem marketing in this way, since you can't confirm anything.

"They would never do this to us" means nothing if they can and you keep on believing.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

American repackaged Albanian repackaged Chinese Kalashnikov ammo?
edit on 24/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Codemonkey also wears red flannels.

Hmmm...

Shirt Coms?

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
For anyone thinking this control of Chernobyl makes no sense, well I believe that this is an attack against the Deep State.

As I outlined in my thread Uranium 1, Human Trafficking, and the Occult :

Next we have this current weird but very resent push to get everyone to eat plants. What if this entire time the yellow cake from the U-1 deal was instead of being used to build weapons or pad peoples banks, the real purpose for it was to till it into the ground some that elites would have this “energized” food base to eat. Now that the person behind the theory has died and the point of consuming radioactive materials could in fact be leading to early deaths to a person. The elites behind this are trying to push the concept of vegetarianism in order to free up animal-based diets for themselves, while pushing the now less safe plant-based diet to the masses. The increase of seasonal “designer” seeds for the home grower were introduced were the crop is amazing but needs to be replanted due to quick degradation of the plant. Most people are forced into cities styled pre-planned communities where growing a small garden becomes impractical, and in gated styled communities where rules prevent it. Many others can grow their own gardens but due to limited time, or perceived skills don’t. Leading to many people having to depend on industrial farms for their vegetables. Isn’t it weird to anyone else that as soon as a farmland is flooded, beef and chicken prices go up but the price of grains barely move?

Well...

Introducing "Atomik" vodka: a new spirit produced from crops grown in Chernobyl's exclusion zone.

A team of British scientists worked alongside colleagues in Ukraine to produce the vodka, made with grain and water from the abandoned region, on a farm near the site of the 1986 accident.

But for those interested in consuming the product, one key question lingers: Is it safe?

According to Prof. Jim Smith of the University of Portsmouth, the product has been put through aggressive testing and is free of radioactivity: "This is no more radioactive than any other vodka. We've checked it," reassured Smith. "We've had two of the best laboratories in the world looking to see if they can find any radioactivity from Chernobyl and they haven't found any."

What of those mass graves?
ABC News (this is a video only link)
tass.com

The head of the DPR said most of the dead were people aged 30 to 60 years. "Among the bodies that were retrieved were the bodies of elderly people, women and children," he said. "People were buried in civilian clothes that they wore at the time of death - so we are talking about civilians."

Most of the people, whose cause of death could be established, were killed by gunshots, mine explosions and shrapnel wounds, as well as by skull injuries caused by blunt objects, Pushilin said. He said authorities started a criminal probe into these facts.

Mass protests erupted in eastern Ukraine, where Russian-speaking population dominates, after the 2014 coup in Kiev and the ousting of then-President Viktor Yanukovich. In response, the government in Kiev started a military operation in Donbass in April 2014. Heavy shelling of residential areas, including by aircraft, prompted a humanitarian disaster in the region. According to UN data, more than 13,000 people were killed from both sides and more than 30,000 people were injured as of January 31, 2021, as a result of the armed conflict.

I know that Tass is very bias, and strangely RT which had a better to read story, is being blocked and actively edited for US viewers (at least for me as of this post)
Here is a link to defconlevel for a less bias repeating of the report.
LINK: defconlevel.com

So, what if these deaths have more to do with sacrifices and errors in radiological doses then just plain old war crimes?

We have talked before about how some people behind the scenes was going to try and use these mRNA vaccines to extend life, that only came about after Kunkins death. These mRNA treatments were being planned for some reason, but once again we don't have all the answers. More investigations are needed, but it's safe to say that more than just politics and ego is being hidden in these news events.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

More background info on those mass graves:
Dated 2014-

The Security Service of Ukraine began the process of identifying locations of concentration camps and mass graves created by terrorists in the Donbas stated Markiyan Lubkivsky, the advisor to the head of the Security Service, at a briefing on Friday, as reported by “Interfax-Ukraine.”

According to him, Ukrainian secret services actually started to compile a “Map of Death” showing crimes against humanity conducted by the militants.

He noted that specific crimes against humanity requiring urgent attention included the tragedy in Odessa, Ukraine, in May this year in which dozens of people were burned alive by nationalist radicals for demonstrating their disagreement with the February coup in Kiev.

“Among such crimes we also list a mass execution, mass graves found near Donetsk, mass graves of civilian citizens,” RIA Novosti quoted the parliamentary chief as saying.

Putin gave another address, today and he mentioned the genocide, again:

This brings me to the situation in Donbass. We can see that the forces that staged the coup in Ukraine in 2014 have seized power, are keeping it with the help of ornamental election procedures and have abandoned the path of a peaceful conflict settlement. For eight years, for eight endless years we have been doing everything possible to settle the situation by peaceful political means. Everything was in vain.

As I said in my previous address, you cannot look without compassion at what is happening there. It became impossible to tolerate it. We had to stop that atrocity, that genocide of the millions of people who live there and who pinned their hopes on Russia, on all of us. It is their aspirations, the feelings and pain of these people that were the main motivating force behind our decision to recognise the independence of the Donbass people’s republics.

I would like to additionally emphasise the following. Focused on their own goals, the leading NATO countries are supporting the far-right nationalists and neo-Nazis in Ukraine, those who will never forgive the people of Crimea and Sevastopol for freely making a choice to reunite with Russia.

They will undoubtedly try to bring war to Crimea just as they have done in Donbass, to kill innocent people just as members of the punitive units of Ukrainian nationalists and Hitler’s accomplices did during the Great Patriotic War. They have also openly laid claim to several other Russian regions.

Biden's US State Department states that the accusations of mass graves are false claims:

The United States warned on Wednesday that Russia could use false claims about the conflict in Ukraine’s Donbass region, including reports of mass graves and allegations of chemical weapons production, to justify an invasion of the former Soviet republic.

U.S. State Department spokesperson Ned Price said Washington was yet to see signs Russia was de-escalating tensions on its border with Ukraine. Concern over a potential Russian invasion has not diminished and Russian forces were in fact moving into “fighting positions,” he said, despite Moscow’s assertion that it was moving some troops back to their bases.

Price said Russian officials and media had planted stories in the press that were “entirely untrue.”

Price said the United States was particularly concerned by Russian President Vladimir Putin saying, without evidence, that “genocide” was taking place in eastern Ukraine’s Donbass region.

“These are false narratives that Russia is developing as a pretext for military actions against Ukraine,” he said.

Some background info on Ned Price:

He's former Obama administration and former CIA. I'm guessing he had involvement with the CIA during the same time that Eric Ciaramella was in the CIA. Ciaramella allegedly hired the snipers to carry out the 2014 Odessa massacre.

If Biden's State Department is saying this is a false narrative, then it must certainly be true. And they don't want us to know.

euromaidanpress.com...
www.rt.com...
en.kremlin.ru...
www.crunchbase.com...
edit on 24-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join