It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Maybe the idea is to "find" some evidence to give this narrative some mileage?

Russian TV Series Blames CIA for Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster

A pro-Kremlin Russian TV network is planning to air a mini-series about Chernobyl, one suggesting a CIA saboteur was behind the 1986 Soviet-era nuclear disaster in Ukraine, which left up to a million people exposed to radiation.

Marketing literature for the NTV series details a plot revolving around a CIA agent infiltrated into Pripyat and tasked with gathering intelligence on the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
The hero of the drama is a Russian counterintelligence agent dispatched to track him down.

“One theory holds that Americans had infiltrated the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and many historians do not deny that, on the day of the explosion, an agent of the enemy’s intelligence services was present at the station.”

edit on 24-2-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

What the CIA couldn't do, communist sloth could. I also suspect that Wuhan was Communist China's Chernobyl.

Communists are habitual short-cutters and cheaters. Not a good way to operate with dangerous substances.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Lots of military equipment being moved around today on the M25 and M3 near London.

I seen several tanks, attack helicopters and troop carriers today.

I also have pictures if anyones interested.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Belgium Military Flight from Quebec Follow-up

Looks to be landing --south of - now circling back - Memphis International Airport Tennessee

edit on 2242022 by MetalThunder because: updating

edit on 2242022 by MetalThunder because: make mental note if Convoy runs into trouble near Memphis ...as you were

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

“I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be. We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy.”
– Howard Beale, "Network" (1976)

I'd like to know who is managing the perception, all the chaos, and one damn manufactured crisis after another. Wait, nvm, it's not human.

Whatever is actually going on behind the scenes is a complete secret. Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus von Blohschwab the Bilderberger/Club of Rome globalist isn’t running the show either. They’ve designed a whole new game for us to get lost in, complete with AI interface. The only thing we can do is reject everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So the big story I'm seeing today is that Russia may be targeting US biolabs in Ukraine. Apparently there are quite a few of them over there.

Here's an article about the labs. Russia has said it has no intention of occupying Ukraine. What they are currently doing is using precision weapons to target military targets. Could these labs be the targets? They're doing this to stop the "accidental leaks" of more bioweapons?

www.newsweek.com...

The Pentagon Bio-weapon Labs in 25 Countries - this site page may cause sudden onset of paranoia the further down you scroll. All the familar names, companies, intel agencies, DTRA to DARPA to the JASON scientific advisory group are included.

The US Company Metabiota Inc. has been awarded $18.4 million federal contracts under the Pentagon’s DTRA program in Georgia and Ukraine for scientific and technical consulting services. Metabiota services include global field-based biological threat research, pathogen discovery, outbreak response and clinical trials. Metabiota Inc. had been contracted by the Pentagon to perform work for DTRA before and during the Ebola crisis in West Africa and was awarded $3.1 million (2012-2015) for work in Sierra Leone – one of the countries at the epicenter of the Ebola outbreak.

The DoD Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) has funded 11 bio-laboratories in the former Soviet Union Country Ukraine, bordering on Russia.

Ukraine has no control over the military bio-laboratories on its own territory. According to the 2005 Agreement between the US DoD and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine the Ukrainian government is prohibited from public disclosure of sensitive information about the US program and Ukraine is obliged to transfer to the US Department of Defense (DoD) dangerous pathogens for biological research. The Pentagon has been granted access to certain state secrets of Ukraine in connection with the projects under their agreement.

If Putin is going after something specific in the Ukraine, I think it may have something to do with hidden finance that would expose/take down all these globalist oligarchs who have vested interests in the Ukraine.
As MT noted, I'm more worried about out North/South borders & coastal ports of something leaking in; real or fake to keep the game going.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So the big story I'm seeing today is that Russia may be targeting US biolabs in Ukraine. Apparently there are quite a few of them over there.

And what better place to hide them than near one of the most isolated places in the Ukraine.

Chornobyl

I heard that there was some activities there and easy to sneak some nasties across the border.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Lots of military equipment being moved around today on the M25 and M3 near London.

I seen several tanks, attack helicopters and troop carriers today.

I also have pictures if anyones interested.

Gotta scare the locals on the other side of the U-Bend eh?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
When the Soviet Union broke up, Ukraine was in possession of the 3rd largest inventory of nukes. They were later transferred over to Russia.

I’m sure Ukraine didn’t pigeon hole any away for themselves.

It's not that simple. The warheads require tech and maintenance with expertise and infrastructure. Over a 30 year timeframe they could become unreliable. I don't want to say inert, because they do pose a hazard.

I don't mean to sound contradictory, anything is possible, but there's a flip side to consider.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They would need the infrastructure for maintenance and upkeep.

Also. Nearly Every single device was accounted for.
Except the ones the crooked generals sold off for parts.

Oops, I should have read further before replying.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Meh, I wasn’t scared, first time I’ve seen an Apache that close, some bit of kit considering how old they are.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
That is what happens when hot new singles arrive in your area.

Dasha Synelnikova - "I didn’t find any of them attractive and would never consider sleeping with the enemy. I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange,"

Edit - Because her Flickr page is NSFW.

Damn, I need to up my game.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I am glad you brought the silver issue up. Remember Mr. Pool posted the number 589. I went back to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation grants and had another hard look at it. What has been bothering me is the odd dollar amounts. This may be something or maybe not but...
October 2021 The Clinton Health Access Initiative Inc. was awarded $144,589! Also 8+9=17! The award was under the section Neglected Tropical Diseases.
"To do a scoping exercise to understand the current digital health landscape and explore if a campaign digitization platform for campaigns can be introduced in India [Lymphatic Filariasis MDA].

Gates and Clinton would like nothing better. I do think these last 3 $ amounts in the grants must be some type of coding because it doesn't make sense to create an accounting struggle, especially when one has billions. I mean just look $144,589. Why so little and why not round it up to $150,000?

www.gatesfoundation.org>about>committed-gra...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: nerbot

Meh, I wasn’t scared, first time I’ve seen an Apache that close, some bit of kit considering how old they are.

I watch annual guard training with these from my patio every summer.

Pilots occasionally wave back.

One even waved his aircraft.

Rapid descents from Blackhawks on the move is absolutely INCREDIBLE.

I've actually been known to stand on my roof and salute them with a beer as they practice at a small facility less than 1000 feet from my house.

I don't really appreciate the occasional late night training though.

The flight path, at less than 100 feet altitude, is less than 100 feet of ground distance from my bed.

edit on 24-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Klaus Schwab is one of the most arrogant public speakers we've ever seen on the world stage. The WEF openly calls for an end to Democracy and sovereign nations. A global corporate super state run by secretive elites is what they've been trying to build.

Klaus - 1 minute twit clip.

Davos and its danger to Democracy

Advocates of multi-stakeholder governance argue that governments and intergovernmental forums, such as the UN, are no longer efficient places for tackling increasingly complex global crises. The founder of WEF Klaus Schwab says “the sovereign state has become obsolete”. WEF has created 40 Global Agenda Councils and industry-sector bodies, with the belief these are the best groups of people to develop proposals and ultimately decisions related to a whole gamut of global issues from climate change to cybersecurity.

The result is that we are increasingly entering a world where gatherings such as Davos are not laughable billionaire playgrounds, but rather the future of global governance. It is nothing less than a silent global coup d’etat.

Speaking of Neo-Nazis it sure seems odd that the Ukrainian Azov Battalion - a neo-Nazi extremist group who terrorized the Russian speaking population of eastern Ukraine are supposedly our [Dems] ally? Is this the reemergence of Nazis in public? Who defeated the Nazis again...?

Why Azov should not be designated a foreign terrorist organization (Atlantic Council, Feb 24, 2020)

Azov, Ukraine's Most Prominent Ultranationalist Group, Sets Its Sights On U.S., Europe (Nov 14, 2018)

The Azov National Corps entered the political fray in October 2016, appointing battalion commander Andriy Biletsky to lead it. Biletsky was previously tied to other far-right groups and, in 2010, reportedly said that the nation's mission was to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade...against Semite-led Untermenschen [subhumans]."

Decision taken on denazification, demilitarization of Ukraine — Putin (Tass, Feb 23, 2022)

"People’s republics of Donbass approached Russia with a request for help. In connection therewith, I made the decision to hold a special military operation. Its goal is to protect the people that are subjected to abuse, genocide from the Kiev regime for eight years, and to this end we will seek to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine and put to justice those that committed numerous bloody crimes against peaceful people, including Russian nationals," Putin said in the television address.

In retrospect, the most obvious signal that Ukraine would escalate into chaos was when US networks started piling reporters into the country, especially when CNN celeb anchor Erin Burnett began broadcasting live from Lviv 2 weeks ago.

Else, perhaps all smoke 'n mirrors. Meanwhile...

twitter.com... 🧵

💥💥💥

2 min OJ truth juice (Yea, I know, but in this inverted world, better than msm)

Thoughts on World view:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Gates Foundation has a new and very disturbing focus. Billy is funding a number of studies around the development and use of multi-purpose technologies for long acting IMPLANTS for HIV prevention and Contraception. Considering our concerns over Covid/jabs and HIV it could very well be part #2 of the plan. If people make this connection and the fear level rises what could be better than a two for one. Only problem is once it is implanted how to have it removed. After all this entire plandemic has been about control.

Titan Pharmaceuticals TTNP is one of the companies. Gates gave them a grant for $491,625 October 25, 2021. It was quite buried. February 2. 2022 @ 8.45 ET [8+4+5=17]. A single investor made a very, very significant investment. No identification but I did notice that Vanguard is the #1 institutional investor, so there's that.

Ph Science is another. Grant amount $1,797,094. and a third is Research Triangle Institute $1,412,289 [8+9=17].
Gates is a card carrying member of the depopulation agenda so this is another way to reach their objective plus he will look like a hero because he is helping to prevent HIV.

finance.... yahoo.com>quote>TTNP
www.prnewswire.com>news-releases>titan-ph...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wasn't specific enough, I meant to say that BIDEN ordering US troops into combat so they can protect Burisma will be the tripwire to set things in motion.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FlyingFox
But 99/100 disagree...

And? Is this supposed to be your private back slapping echo chamber?

I'm discussing it with people who are obviously interested.

I'm trying to throw you a bone.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
FAKE NEWS isn't where it stops ....

WAKE UP

edit on 2242022 by MetalThunder because: 4251 :-)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Now this is interesting. This has some kind of meaning.

www.cnn.com...

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky tweeted that Russian forces are attempting to seize control of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant."

“Russian occupation forces are trying to seize the Chernobyl [Nuclear Power Plant]. Our defenders are sacrificing their lives so that the tragedy of 1986 will not be repeated,” Zelensky tweeted.

“This is a declaration of war against the whole of Europe,” he added.
The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry echoed Zelensky's warning, tweeting that a Russian attack on Ukraine could “cause another ecological disaster.”

“In 1986, the world saw the biggest technological disaster in Chernobyl,” the ministry tweeted. “If Russia continues the war, Chernobyl can happen again in 2022.”

Edit - They've already updated the Wikipedia page with an article from 36 minutes ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

Q's first post on Truth Social had a picture of Chernobyl. Pretty crazy.

t.me...
edit on 24-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join