It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Just weeks and even days ago I read posts in this thread harping that there would be no invasion. There would be no war. Biden was bluffing. Putin and the Ukrainian president reached some kind of agreement and got rid of the deep state goons. Now that it looks like invasion is imminent.. Suddenly it's seen as a good thing. Another "White Hat Operation" to get rid of more deep state goons (even though it's pretty obvious by now that Putin is one of the deep state goons). Goalposts keep moving with each new failed prediction. It's getting silly...

They launched a full scale invasion on Kiev and Ukraine? News to me.
Thought it was supposed to be on the 16th of February at 1am?

Imo the narrative before wasn’t that he WOULDNT. It was more about the hourly updates that an attack is imminent in the next day or two. For what, 3 weeks? Maybe this was always going to happen. But this entire game of keeping society on the edge of their seat from crisis to crisis without end is exhausting.

Personally, as an American. I don’t feel as though it’s my problem to worry about. It’s the opposite side of the world.
Surely the establishment will continue to posture in the name of “sovereignty” and conveniently neglect the US involvement in the ouster of the prior Ukrainian admin, and installment of nazi leadership into Ukraine. Their support in creating Kosovo or their interference into half a dozen sovereign nations just this century alone
They’ll ignore the notion that if nordstream 2 went thru it would cripple the dependence of the US dollar and support of the US of countries like Germany, France, and the rest of the EU.
That’s why they’ve shouted about sanctions for this entire time.
But yet, here we are. Continuing the funding of the military industrial complex and the distractions from what’s going on in our own countries and economic markets. The global oil supply and production. To hell with our own borders, let’s worry about the borders 6000 miles away!
They don’t dare do anything about the Uyghurs people. But “we must save the ethnic Russian, Russian speaking Ukrainians in former Russia from Russia!”

And of course, this will likely get me labeled by some as a Russian sympathizer…don’t care. Tired of everything being our problem. Tired of the endless need for America to control EVERYTHING
edit on 21-2-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
powerful

twitter.com...
edit on 21-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I’d be curious to know if that’s the actual audio. That is the fight song for the mens US National Soccer Team

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He's partially right, but the bigger issue is there NEEDS to be an enemy, a boogie man, an evil monster, a threat of death for the Controllers to work 1000's year plans of endless Divide and Conquer (he knows this BTW).

And it seems a lifetime ago we were told that the Cold War wanted it's foreign policy back. That is the stickler for me. All that changed just in time for Hilary to lose an election! So what were our intelligence agencies doing??? Now Russia is back to Cold War level of being a threat? Either all part of a long-running psy-op or a blaring indication of our "intelligence" agencies ineptitude over the last decade. Considering the short attentions spans of the public and propaganda from the media, its pathetic.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
I think it is... it's universal
I Believe That We Will Win

edit on 21-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
A number of my usual video feeds, who normally post at least 1 video a day, have not posted any yet today... feels like an anon equivalent of a news blackout.
edit on 21-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The last 3 weeks I've seen a massive uptick in a very specific lab test order set by the physicians.
Tests that were some deemed obsolete. And some deemed not common for everyday ailments.
And it's always the same group of tests.
So I googled one of them and then clicked the news tab to see if there's a reason why. Like maybe some recent seminar or study.
And what do you know:

multisystem inflammatory syndrome in adults (MIS-A). CDC published a number of cases that fit the description of MIS-A. This report shows the way the syndrome appears in adults may be more complicated than in children.
Like children, adults who have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 can develop symptoms of MIS-A days to weeks after getting sick. MIS-A is a condition where problems can occur in different parts of the body like the heart, gastrointestinal tract, skin, or brain.

They say Covid. But it's All about the vaccines and VAIDS. Vaccine acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
Interestingly the very man that "discovered and fought the aids epidemic" has his fingerprints all over Covid AND their vaccines
Seems like physicians are catching on to the warning signs

I can't even articulate how many more cardiac events. Stroke events. And liver failure events I've seen in the last 90 days

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Found on Whiplash347's telegram feed:

👀 US 🇺🇸 journalists are saying that they have received a File from the Russian Embassy in Washington with evidence attached of the mass graves found in the break away province of Luhansk in Eastern Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Cool story bro. They are marching into the Donbass.
Wake me up when Kiev is at risk
As far as I’m concerned everything east of the Dnieper river was already Russia and speaks Russian to begin with.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
According to this GESARA/NESARA update of second hand information, at 9:25mins mark:

The World Bank contract is over at midnight on the 21st. The World Bank/Bank of International Settlements will be gone. Federal Reserve is down to 113 people and are being absorbed into the United States Treasury.

Is there any way we can confirm this contract end date?
edit on 21-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh I can tell you who's making all the failed predictions. I've been keeping score for over a year now.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Oh I can tell you who's making all the failed predictions. I've been keeping score for over a year now.

Sounds like a stellar way to live.
What’s the current score

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
The last 3 weeks I've seen a massive uptick in a very specific lab test order set by the physicians.
Tests that were some deemed obsolete. And some deemed not common for everyday ailments.
And it's always the same group of tests.
So I googled one of them and then clicked the news tab to see if there's a reason why. Like maybe some recent seminar or study.
And what do you know:

multisystem inflammatory syndrome in adults (MIS-A). CDC published a number of cases that fit the description of MIS-A. This report shows the way the syndrome appears in adults may be more complicated than in children.
Like children, adults who have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 can develop symptoms of MIS-A days to weeks after getting sick. MIS-A is a condition where problems can occur in different parts of the body like the heart, gastrointestinal tract, skin, or brain.

They say Covid. But it's All about the vaccines and VAIDS. Vaccine acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
Interestingly the very man that "discovered and fought the aids epidemic" has his fingerprints all over Covid AND their vaccines
Seems like physicians are catching on to the warning signs

I can't even articulate how many more cardiac events. Stroke events. And liver failure events I've seen in the last 90 days

PM, the Dimitry Katz protocol from last year was specifically designed around that very thing... deep seated systemic inflammation from the jab. He was pummeled by draco shills, then purged by the twit. It was the Niacin Melatonin protocol.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

2003-0

Team Dem getting skunked.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Cranky. I think I PMd you. But I may have messed it up too idk. Lol

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

this page I thought would narrow down fiscal accounts to the day given its respective GDP.

I saw the graph of projected/pattern of "growth" and skedaddled!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing real world first hand observations.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There is covert symbolism...

There is overt symbolism...

There is matrix symbolism...

I saw the most hilarious exchange on the twit a few weeks back. A rando twit was pissed because someone refused to say what was what. Said individual said "I did say" to which the twit said "no you didn't" and this went on.

It was clear to me what was being said, but the twit just didn't get it, ergo, the problem wasn't that the twit didn't get the language but that said individual didn't dumb it down enough for the twit to understand (btw agency goons play this game to get information). The problem: there was no way to dumb it down, so said twit was without footing on all levels but was too stupid to stop talking and start listening.

So this got me thinking...

A lot has been tossed in here about 369 and the nature of it. Tesla mentioned the "the power of 369" but notice what happens in the above pic. 369 is LOCKED UP within the time construct as we perceive it. To think about it deeper, if 369 or a variation on the concept is connected to the ability to create/manifest within divine order, we can see locking it within a linear time construct is about controlling it.

Our first Q approved ATS post was related to this very fact: this process is NOT linear at all.

This is not about "dates and times" but events. The idiot class of trolls and shills locked on to this by design, they have no idea what is going on anyway. The events are overlapping, and often are done to create inversion of inversion, or for the laymen, "reverse psychology:" getting folks to create the opposite by presenting X or Y.

I said at the beginning "arresting x" would lead to nothing, as we've done this before and these types of satisfying town square hangings are in the collective = they are faked through history. So instead, once the awakened collective sees the reality unfolding, they will shift to a new level, which may not include a town square hanging reported by the press.

So who cares about X from 2017? We've shifted to the bigger fish when we got a glimpse of the more expanded nature of the beast. Little fish don't matter (HRC, Page etc.), as events matter, events morph, change, move, unfold, etc. as they are supposed to as we grow. So from one POV, the absence of a scene centered around arresting Lisa Page doesn't prove the experience a failure, it can, very easily demonstrate that we no longer need LP to be arrested, but we need Justin Castrated displayed on the world's stage now, we've elevated.

Soon LP will be an irrelevant forgotten footnote, as the fish turn into whales.

Tomorrow - 222222 twosday: the point of never to return.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Cranky. I think I PMd you. But I may have messed it up too idk. Lol

try again, click the little green guy.

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join