It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
A word from Mr. Furber -

South African technology journalist and software developer Paul Furber has denied that he is behind the mass global political movement QAnon.

Furber’s denial comes after the New York Times reported that two teams of forensic linguists concluded that he is behind early messages from QAnon’s kingpin, Q......

South African tech journalist allegedly behind QAnon speaks to MyBroadband

NYT: The studies provide the first empirical evidence of who invented the toxic QAnon myth, and the scientists who conducted the studies said they hoped that unmasking the creators might weaken its hold over QAnon followers.

Furber: What studies? Where are they published? Can anyone get the data and reproduce the result for themselves? If not, then these people are not practicing science. I’ve done my own forensic linguistics analysis which shows that I didn’t write the Q drops. I’ll be making my data and results available for anyone who wants to check. None of this explains quite how I personally managed to predict the Saudi upheaval, to take original photos from Air Force One, to put out a hit on Lynn de Rothschild, to know the internal workings of the Vatican, to know in advance what the President would be tweeting and to string 4chan /pol/ along for six hundred threads all while having a full time job on the other side of the world.

NYT: Instead of relying on expert opinion, the computer scientists used a mathematical approach known as stylometry. Practitioners say they have replaced the art of the older studies with a new form of science, yielding results that are measurable, consistent and replicable. Sophisticated software broke down the Q texts into patterns of three-character sequences and tracked the recurrence of each possible combination. Their technique does not highlight memorable, idiosyncratic word choices the way that earlier forensic linguists often did. But the advocates of stylometry note that they can quantify their software’s error rate. The Swiss team said its accuracy rate was about 93 percent. The French team said its software correctly identified Mr. Watkins’s writing in 99 percent of tests and Mr. Furber’s in 98 percent.

Furber: Very impressive. Let’s see the data. Give it all to me so I can fire up R and stylo and check for myself. Otherwise, what do they have to hide? Did they take any of the 300+ available articles from Brainstorm online for a completely neutral analysis or did they cherry pick long Twitter threads where I interpret Q drops? Did they feed in my entire book about Q and leave in all of Q’s posts? What a crock of sh*t.....

DOCUMENTS: US GOVERNMENT SPENT $22M PROMOTING ANTI-RUSSIA NARRATIVE

The National Endowment For Democracy Can Claim It Is In The Business Of Democracy Promotion.
In Reality, It Does Anything But That, Unless “Democracy” Is Entirely Synonymous With Elite U.S. Interests.

Kiev, Ukraine – Amid soaring tensions with Russia, the United States is spending a fortune on foreign interference campaigns in Ukraine. Washington’s regime-change arm, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), has spent $22.4 million on operations inside the country since 2014, when democratically-elected President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown and replaced by a successor government handpicked by the U.S. Those operations included propping up and training pro-Western political parties, funding pliant media organizations, and subsidizing massive privatization drives that benefit foreign multinational corporations, all in an effort to secure U.S. control over the country that NED President Carl Gershman called “the biggest prize” in Europe.

Demwashing The CIA
The National Endowment for Democracy was set up in 1983 by the Reagan administration after a series of public scandals had seriously undermined both the credibility and the public image of the CIA. That the organization was established and continues to function as a cutout group doing much of the agency’s dirtiest work is not in question. “It would be terrible for democratic groups around the world to be seen as subsidized by the CIA,” Gershman himself said, explaining its creation. “A lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA,” NED cofounder Allen Weinstein told The Washington Post in 1991...........

Begs the Question - Are they covertly pushing their brand of "demoncracy" on our own shores today ?

Thats why we are a Republic
God Bless America

edit on 2222022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I forgotten about Furber after his sh**er channel got torched.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I had reread the HH thread and towards the end, they mention The Great Awakening. With the game we are playing in this polarity world created by any catalyst from the law of free will has me wondering if they had any foreknowledge of the mechanisms of Q. They alluded to needing to be negative beyond our 3D comprehension in order for a successful harvest to occur and those positive enough get to go to the positive 4th density Earth. To the realm of love and compassion.

With the number Two-day, the number of union, the merging if a partnership. It is also a concrete and strong foundation number. To two-day, 2 the phenomenon that Q has become, here's 2 each and everyone of you that have endured the attacks, the ups, the downs, the connections that are mathematically impossible to ignore(unless by. Voice) Here two this movement firmly establishing it's already strong following into a foundation built to withstand the hurricane force whining. We are all various cogs in the Q freedom machine. Here's to phase 2 and it squaring itself into the solid Qube of love and light, truth will always win once this inversion incursion finally splinters in to two many pieces that schism the evil that fuels our oppressors.

Let compassionate light of the truth in our words open up the hearts of the bl1nd ones. Let's square this dance up to where we all are two legit to Quit.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The most imbecilic part of them pushing this mickey mouse "stylometry" BS is that it can only give you results from the list of possibilities set by the programmers.

Like. We only put Watkins Furber and the 400LB hacker known as 4chan as options for our system to choose from

"SCIENCE"

these scammers trying to pass for computer scientists already revealed their bias because their openly stated goal is to discourage and demoralize a movement that is hellbent on freedom and exposure of global corruption .

Fake and gay

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It is a rigged game with dubious employment of programming logic.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: crankyoldman

He's partially right, but the bigger issue is there NEEDS to be an enemy, a boogie man, an evil monster, a threat of death for the Controllers to work 1000's year plans of endless Divide and Conquer (he knows this BTW).

And it seems a lifetime ago we were told that the Cold War wanted it's foreign policy back. That is the stickler for me. All that changed just in time for Hilary to lose an election! So what were our intelligence agencies doing??? Now Russia is back to Cold War level of being a threat? Either all part of a long-running psy-op or a blaring indication of our "intelligence" agencies ineptitude over the last decade. Considering the short attentions spans of the public and propaganda from the media, its pathetic.

I was one of those people saying the Cold War wanted it's paranoia back. I still am.

What changed was Trump projected strength, and made it clear he wouldn't tolerate aggression. So Russia did nothing. Biden is both physically and mentally weak, so Russia has decided that the time to move is now.

I was thinking about the claims that Ukraine is basically a "fictional" state. I'm not going to pass judgement on that, but the USSR did create several such states that were basically pulled out of the Kremlin's ass for their own convenience. Remember when Czechoslovakia was a country? Half-Germanic, half-Slavic, neither group particularly wanted to be in the same country as the other, so about ten minutes after the USSR fell apart it amicably broke up into the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Also see Yugoslavia. A mash-up of various ethic groups in the Adriatic that never did like each other very much, it took a brutal dictator to hold the country together, and once the Soviet Union fell apart is was a given that Yugoslavia would crumble sooner or later.
edit on 22-2-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Speaking of Heat

Found that in GAPatriot on tele as well as

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

edit on 2/22/2022 by CrazyFox because: Putin Heat/PAIN

Russia Recognizes Two Breakaway Regions of Ukraine as Independent States, EU Set to Make Russia ‘Feel the Pain’

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well said.

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Two Presidents?

edit on 2/22/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hehehe.

But I'm trying to avoid going on about Russia and Ukraine in this thread.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hehehe.

But I'm trying to avoid going on about Russia and Ukraine in this thread.

Cheers

Q Post 4822

07-Oct-2020 3:25:52 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
8kun/qresearch10967458

WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?

WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?

Q

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yeah, some direct Q references to it.

But I think there is a lot going on with the current situation that doesn't have much to do with Bribe-'em family.

Rather not become more tedious than I already am in this thread.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes there is a lot going on

Ukrainian Soldiers Filmed Wearing Nazi Helmets Deny Neo-Nazi Links

Ukrainian volunteer soldiers have been broadcast on German television wearing helmets with Nazi symbols.

The soldiers, reportedly from the Azov battalion, were shown on German public broadcaster ZDF wearing uniforms decorated with Nazi motifs, including swastikas and lightning bolt-like runic symbols of the SS, a World War II Nazi paramilitary organisation.

The footage was captured by a camera team from Norway's TV2. Oystein Bogen, a foreign affairs correspondent at TV2 told NBC: "We were filming a report about Ukraine's Azov battalion in the eastern city of Urzuf when we came across these soldiers."

A spokesperson for the Azov battalion denied that the force has any fascist tendencies. "We are just Ukrainian nationalists," he said.......

Ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine have also cited Kiev's alleged Nazism as a reason to fight to break away from Ukraine.

edit on 2222022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting happening. Two Black Hawks down:

www.facebook.com...

Steve Mayer

Thoughts with service members who might be injured. Just watched two military choppers crash while landing in Mineral Basin. There was perhaps more powder than they thought and the cloud was massive and created a total white out. We were skiing into the lift and heard a massive thud and saw part of a rotor flying through the air. I believe they collided as touched down.

So lucky no shrapnel flew into the list crowd.

www.the-sun.com...
edit on 2/22/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Fascist World Map 2022a reply to: MetalThunder

Plenty more thanks to my Jim Marrs obsessions and others of his ilk.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I think you made too much of my post.

All I was saying was that, since memes are usually digs at groups of people, it is only natural to be dismissive of those lobbed at you and find those lobbed at others extra funny.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

500 lb.

Otherwise I agree completely.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Hmmh, I wonder if someone is demonstrating their electronic warfare capabilities? What with the helicopter beach crashes in Miami and LA. Possibly also related to that flock of birds hitting the ground recently?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I was one of those people saying the Cold War wanted it's paranoia back. I still am.

I was more venting the dems need to have a scapegoat, but your response was very thought provoking. Just looking at the US we can see very similar things play out. It's not always about a persons color is it? I still think that the dems telegraph their actions. Russia is now the big bad again because what? Hilary and the dems said so? Then with the Ukraine, how long have we known about the Bidens involvement there? It has been pretty obvious that something would force the US into the Ukraine mess, but is it for US concerns or is it due to Bidens concerns?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Interesting happening. Two Black Hawks down:

I mentioned something about "Four Bladed Helicopters" a while back to FlyingFox in relation to his four returned stolen swords.

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: nerbot

Thanks, I see that now in the artwork.

Thanks to everyone else too. The best thing about IRL side stories is they generate more side stories and connections.

Watch out for four bladed helicopters, ventilation fans, food processors etc.

Oops...wasn't me.
edit on 22/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join