It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I believe that we will win is a strong statement
I know that we've already won is even more powerful

Stay up

edit on 22-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is quite an elaborate but rather well put together post to understand summary being theorized with behind the scenes between Russia/Ukraine. I am surprised
With covid, Smollett hoax and the handful of all ready indeaer
@Endearing. I am up for trading.

2bads 2many2count.

To save space,vmy

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

As long as we can prevent history making foot shooting between now and November, we have ALREADY won.

The last time this happened the democrat party immediately started the civil war to keep their slaves.

Because there is no hope for democrats if we get 61 & 218 with 6 SCOTUS.

Not then, and not now.

EVERYTHING they've done to us for the last 50 years can be stopped, and there is nothing democrats can do to prevent this. Not even wagging russia for poll boost.

NO VIOLENCE. (Foot Shooting)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
OMG.. How can we let the world know that they cheated themselves into office? That it's not the fault of U.S. citizens, Joe and Kamala are running the country.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
We just passed 2.22am 02222022 CST and we can go around the world following it.

Happens again in 12 hours.

On the 24 hour clock

and

P

edit on 22/2/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could W refer to George Washington? Today is Presidents’ Day…but it’s actually Washingtons birthday
I realize his official date of birth is 2/22. But it’s my understanding this is how Presidents’ Day came about.
However, it would also then add to the mystery of 2/22/22

All through childhood I thought George Washington's birthday was the same as mine, the 16th. I remember it clearly on calendars. It was only a few years ago I noticed it changed. Mandela effect, I guess.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could W refer to George Washington? Today is Presidents’ Day…but it’s actually Washingtons birthday
I realize his official date of birth is 2/22. But it’s my understanding this is how Presidents’ Day came about.
However, it would also then add to the mystery of 2/22/22

All through childhood I thought George Washington's birthday was the same as mine, the 16th. I remember it clearly on calendars. It was only a few years ago I noticed it changed. Mandela effect, I guess.

I spent my entire life calling myself 1/8 Jewish.

Simple math.

1/4.

Mandela's a btch.

Or maybe it's defective tinfoil again.

edit on 22-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Or, George Birthington's Washday, as the wags called it back in ... the Lost World.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cimmerius
You're right. It isn't about Q. It never was and never will be about Q. This is about us... We the People.. Humanity and our future. It doesn't matter who Q is or was and it doesn't matter if Q ever comes back again. In fact, I hope they don't come back because if they do, people will fall back into that passive mentally of, "let's wait and see what Q says before we formulate a thought or opinion of our own". It's past time to move beyond that attitude. Way past time.

Mmm did not think about the last Q posts demise act being missinformation but yes i can see benefits to this. Love your work.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Totalllly agree

video.fakl5-1.fna.fbcdn.net... MwMCwicmxhIjoxNDQyLCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&_nc_ohc=frJY2tjAB0IAX-tPUid&rl=300&vabr=146&_nc_ht=video.fakl5-1.fna&oh=00_AT-ZSXYAbYp1hF6-y4uPcWZT 5y6tTYAFxIwpLrxT1g3w-A&oe=6214EA83

Real probs getting it here, another source > jandeane81.com...
edit on 22-2-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
50 % success rate is my bet. How about I send you money by go fund me if you are right and you can keep your money if you are wrong, I don't want it.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grenade
I'm sure the direction of the Q movement has been discussed, and influenced by the conversations around many tables.

The only thing I'm sure of now is that Ron Watkins is a buffoon and he's also Q. How anyone can follow this guy is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The 1000's of pages on this site alone dedicated to Q have uncovered many interesting connections i was previously unaware of.

Let me know when the arrests start, otherwise I'm not interested in 'connections'.

Does Sussman ring a bell for anyone?

The wagons of this treasonous takeover party (my name for it) the "Club Schwab Youth" are being circled by the truth despite the best efforts of well paid people like yourself.

The truth may yet win the war.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

50 % success rate is my bet. How about I send you money by go fund me if you are right and you can keep your money if you are wrong, I don't want it.

I'm sure the direction of the Q movement has been discussed, and influenced by the conversations around many tables.

The only thing I'm sure of now is that Ron Watkins is a buffoon and he's also Q. How anyone can follow this guy is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Btw, the makers of that HBO documentary already tried to pin this on Ron Watkins. It didn't work then and it won't work now. But bless their hearts for trying.

Mr Masonicus, or whatever he calls himself, isn't dropping anything new. Just regurgitating old talking points.

I mean why on Earth would they need "machine learning" to unmask someone? If Q isn't who he said he was (high level gov insider) who was able to remain anonymous on the net, why can't they pin Ron down for certain using cyber forensics? Because it's bullsnip, that's why.

This is simple logic. Yet we have folks here who can't grasp it. Lulz.

Well, I for one think your being too kind to say they can't grasp it if you mean the talking heads. Maybe, some are stupid. They get paid to look good and spin the story of their masters telling and don't require brains, but we don't think they are just robots, Do we? Humans can see the BS around them as they pretend to ignore it.

edit on 22-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Cuomo brothers.

Case closed.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Why is it that the left can't meme anyways? That's weird. And true.

It isn't true. I have seen good memes from both sides.

The difference in our POVs?

I'm not on either side so I am able to be objective while a person locked in to one side or the other has a bias.

I am not either side, but clearly I have HAD to step down of that fence against my will in my estimation. I don't jump down for trivial reasons as you imply you don't I would assume in that comment.

Suffice it to say, again, we have to follow the truth wherever it goes. If we run into a truth that others don't believe, then it is irrelevant to the truth. Thus, making it hard for those living within the lies or lack of knowing the truth to understand what is actually occurring. You have to stay neutral, and kudo's for that, but you don't have to live neutral when you know the facts are bad and left unchallenged by society. Worse is when you know they violently oppress people over their freedom of choices previously considered sacrosanct such as to be jabbed with an experimental unproven drug and you stay neutral.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thank you for your thoughtful replies both you and Dask.

I am here for the obvious reason of following the truth and looking wherever it ends up being so that I may decide for myself the meaning. Honest discussions like you two are having are good.

a reply to: daskakik

I didn’t directly address the issue in that specific reply to you. But I did earlier today.
I stated that I wasn’t personally here for “Q” so I have no reason to assess why people are waiting longer than what perceive they should wait for.
My opinion is that there’s plenty going on behind the scenes involving world governments and elite people. And that there are plenty of others trying to expose these things and that some may never get justice, some we may never hear about, and other things end up happening.
I’m not here waiting for a specific ball to drop that says hey! That’s it. That’s the go message. Simply here because I haven’t found a better space out there to view the world of events in such a manner so regularly and without some billionaires spin added to it. Just a bunch of people giving their takes. People from all walks. It doesn’t mean I believe it all or that I take everything at face value either

ETA: I’m gonna go back to lurking for now. Sorry to all that I’ve annoyed with the multiple walls of replies

edit on 22-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Note that Barbados dropped Queen Elizabeth II as the country’s head of state on November 30, 2021

11.3 0.21

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[snipped]

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Tue Feb 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
11/11/2111
Which calendar?
Too many
2's day is here and rain is falling
A Storm is here.

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Does Sussman ring a bell for anyone?

One guy, whom I mentioned already, and he has not even been convicted. I hate to break it to you but nothing is ever coming from this. Nothing.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join