It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Does anyone else get the feeling that something big is about to drop?

Yes. Biden is being put in a position of huge win, or huge lose, by holding a Summit with Putin later this week.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

May be a sink for names to be put on the list of arrestees should the conflict be lost by the white hats.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes. Biden is being put in a position of huge win, or huge lose, by holding a Summit with Putin later this week.

If all the big dogs attend, what better time to sweep them all up?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Not getting the reference.

If I had a gun to my head and someone told me to choose between Mike Rogers and Ron Watkins, I would not even think a second thought about it. Mike Rogers is far more likely to be Q than Ron is. One of the 9 anyways.

Definitely someone who accompanied President Trump on both national and international trips. Photos from AF1, NKorea, WhiteHouse, etc., demonstrate someone with ultimate clearance/access. That's what had/has Pelosi having nightmares about Q. (They knew Q is exposing them: www.congress.gov... )

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Biden can give the State of The Union the following Tuesday (March 1st) as a strategic genius, or as what Obama said he is.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cimmerius
The context here is pretty simple. Q, whoever that might be, did their thing.

It makes a difference when some are wanting to give Q credit, in a Q thread, when Q doing their thing didn't make a difference.

ETA: Especially when Q told everyone to relax and enjoy the show and the protesters did the opposite and got out there and did their thing.

I think it’s obvious that Q has made a difference: knowledge.

It’s been said that “knowledge is power.” Whether that kind of power will lead to qualitative changes in the world remains to be seen.

But without it, there is no chance.

Whether some "Q team" will step in to help make the changes also remains to be seen. But without the support of public opinion gained by increased knowledge, that too would be impossible.

And I have to ask, what other way could this Knowledge have been imparted, other than exactly how it has been done?

edit on 2/21/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 2/21/2022 by cimmerius because: ETA

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If I had a gun to my head and someone told me to choose between Mike Rogers and Ron Watkins, I would not even think a second thought about it. Mike Rogers is far more likely to be Q than Ron is. One of the 9 anyways.

Definitely someone who accompanied President Trump on both national and international trips. Photos from AF1, NKorea, WhiteHouse, etc., demonstrate someone with ultimate clearance/access. That's what had/has Pelosi having nightmares about Q. (They knew Q is exposing them: www.congress.gov... )

Exactly. Q said as much. The original photos are proof positive it isn't some random dude from an obscure corner on the internet.

Their logic fails.
edit on 21-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Biden can give the State of The Union the following Tuesday (March 1st) as a strategic genius, or as what Obama said he is.

Remember last year when Trump gave that speech in Florida around the same time Biden gave his SOTU? Many remarked that Trump's speech sounded much more like a SOTU address. I wonder if Trump has any scheduled speeches coming up around the same time.

If they're smart, they'll stay away from the SOTU address. It would be bonkers if Biden couldn't go on at the last minute.
edit on 21-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Don't know but it is Presidents Day...& also I think there's a Trudeau meeting re the Truckers today.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Don't know but it is Presidents Day...& also I think there's a Trudeau meeting re the Truckers today.

Cheers
Ektar

Trudeau is gonna have to back down. Here US side the polling can't support the truckers being jackbooted. As much as Biden would like to give support, he can't.

This leaves Trudeau on an island and he resigns.

Hopefully anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What about this alternative?

If Joe Biden backs out of this "summit meeting" with Vladimir Putin later this week, maybe Donald Trump can take his place.

Huge stakes for Biden. But, he might not be mentally up to it.

www.nbcnews.com...

-----------------

VP Kamala Harris went to the region (Ukraine) over the weekend and embarrassed the U.S..

We're not sure of nothing: www.foxnews.com...

Except Russia-Ukraine will increase USA $$$ Inflation even more: www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Exactly. Q said as much. The original photos are proof positive it isn't some random dude from an obscure corner on the internet.

Their logic fails.

People who attempt to debunk Q have not read the information he/she shared at: qalerts.app... . Due to their lack of homework, a response is not warranted.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Quantum mechanics tells us that everything has a probability. None is a one or a zero but somewhere in between. Apply this principle to the many players and possibilities and adjust personal estimates of probabilities accordingly. Each individual will then have a picture of their own reality. Thinking about Romana, (and every other piece of information) we should not readily accept or reject her but treat it as another possibility and her as a source of information of unknown validity. Keep such in our information matrix and assign a personal probability number which changes as we get more inputs regarding such.

This Q series of drops has been likened to nD chess where n is a real integer, but chess is a total information game and this is definitely not a total information game. Some information is known to be false, some is encrypted and guessing at keys provides decryptions that are all over the map, e.g., "W" could mean tungsten = "rods from God" or 23 or 22x2 or 2-2-22 or Wahrscheinlichkeit (probability) and hint at entropy from the Boltzmann equation.

Rather than argue the validity of information, i.e., Romana is real, Romana is fake, Romana is a distraction, Romana is a deep state op. etc., it would probably be more useful to provide information for our matrix rather than argue conclusions.
Romana (her real name?) is shown to be accompanied by Canadian General officers and it doesn't seem to be CGI. Are they deep state seeing what the people will accept? Are they White Hats protecting an actual leader of Canada? Who is she? Does she have any public history before announcing as Queen?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
These types of car carrier cargo ships seem to have issues.

twitter.com...

"Felicity Ace" with 22 crew members. Supposedly 189 Bentleys too.
Quick, send EverGiven to rescue.

Ooouch! Easy come, easy go!🔥😂

A YouTuber's Porsche is among the cars trapped on the burning Felicity Ace
------------

It's the electric vehicles. The batteries are extremely flammable. It is illegal to ship them on any commercial aircraft, after an incident in which a crate of (I think?) laptop batteries caught fire in the hold of an airliner, and it ended up crashing in a swamp in one of the Southern states.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: elementalgrove

Q predicted that the durham report would lead to nothing? I didn't know that. Could you link to the q post that stated this?

Q simply said to pay attention to Durham, his investigation started the same day of Q's first post.

In what way has it led to nothing?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Confirmed.

'Efforts' bought the Truckers several additional days in Ottawa after 'someone' intentionally posted proof that we've had ALL their internal communications for over a week.

And has Trudeau panicking about discovering the leaker!

They aren't even looking in the right place. Leak came directly from someone VERY close to Trudeau.

Close enough to get him on bodycam saying things no leader ever should. Repeatedly.

mobile.twitter.com...

[...]

Unfortunately, Canada has a parliamentary system, and the PM isn't elected. He/she is chosen by the majority party.

But Trudeau should definitely resign, because he's had multiple "Let them eat cake" moments, and its painfully obvious that most Canadians have lost all respect for him. If he doesn't resign, other less pleasant alternatives will almost certainly follow.
edit on 21-2-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've been attempting to avoid the painfully banal debate as to "Who is da Cue??!?"

But I've said it before and I'll say it again: Q must be a team of people, probably military intelligence. Q definitely has/had information directly from the president's side, no one person could have done all that posting (much of it done at odd hours for anyone with any kind of normal job), and several of us noticed that it seems like there were 2 or 3 different writing styles.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good one. I like posts that involve theory.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks PFS... Unfortunately that's the one I've already signed up on a week or so ago. When I try to do it again it gives me a "405 forbidden".

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I love me the "banal word".

Your other points are dead on target.

Be nice if everyone would stop rewarding the distractions.

Cheers

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join