It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just in case anyone from the TRUTH SOCIAL team is listening in on the thread, there is a TYPO on one of the help center pages:

What’s a chronological feed?

Last Updated: 02/21/2022

A chronological feed is one that displays Truths and ReTruths in the order they were posted. In other words, when you open your feed on TRUTH Social, the most recently published content will be displayed first. At TRUH Social, we do not use non-chronological feeds to artificially suppress users’ content, unlike some other social media platforms.

Deliberate or not? Who knows.

BTW quite a few of the help center pages were updated today.

ETA - Also two on the community guidelines:
1) missing an "as" in "as well as",
2) Missing period at end of third paragraph:

Our Guidelines regulate your connection with and use of TRUTH Social, in addition to your accessibility to our products and services. By accessing TRUTH Social, you consent to these terms. These Guidelines are developed to promote productive, civil discussion among individuals with varying interests, experiences as well different points of view.

Our preference is that the removal of users or user-provided content be kept to the absolute minimum. Our preference is to leave choices regarding what is seen and who is heard to each individual person. In no instance will TRUTH Social determine what content will be removed or filtered, or whose account will be eliminated, on the basis of the point of view shared within the content at issue. TRUTH Social's policies are, to use a popular concept in First Amendment law, viewpoint-neutral and fully inclusive

edit on 21-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Thanks PFS... Unfortunately that's the one I've already signed up on a week or so ago. When I try to do it again it gives me a "405 forbidden".

Same here Sufi ? It asked for my e-mail and said I was goin on waiting list, then when submitted went to 405 page ?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

To be expected on the first day an application goes live, ML.

There's a choice to be made between time cost and quality. For example, you wouldn't buy enough hardware and network capacity to deal with 10% of the planet trying to login on the first day because that would cost so much more for a temporary peak.

I wouldn't expect to reach normal error free running for a month.

It may even be in the plan to have some hiccups in order to trigger DS into "slagging it off".

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

At TRUH Social,

Deliberate or not? Who knows.

Perhaps it is meant to be read backwards?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Nice connection of W to Dubya!

Hadn't thought of that.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I was thinking about the SOTU over the weekend.

Isn't there usually an MSM build up to the SOTU in the month before?

For example, articles on who is doing the response or who is the "designated survivor"?

I've seen none of that, though I haven't been looking very hard.

It feels to me more like they know the SOTU is not going to happen so they aren't wasting any effort on bigging it up.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We all know Biden's speech (when/if it ever happens) will be a load of nonsensical rambling.
Even for the MSM, it's hard to get enthusiastic about having to polish a turd.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Bear in mind that the MSM also usually play a hand in prepping the scene for the President's train of thought in his SOTU speech. They're like the warm-up act.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
You're right. It isn't about Q. It never was and never will be about Q. This is about us... We the People.. Humanity and our future. It doesn't matter who Q is or was and it doesn't matter if Q ever comes back again. In fact, I hope they don't come back because if they do, people will fall back into that passive mentally of, "let's wait and see what Q says before we formulate a thought or opinion of our own". It's past time to move beyond that attitude. Way past time.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Only until Wednesday before everything is poste. Mr. Pool posted the large W. Could it mean Wednesday?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Few interesting bits.

This, especially in light of VAIDS, which, remember I said ages ago was 99% PR - no one ever died from AIDS who wasn't told (manifested) it.
Does HIV exist? An explosive interview

BlackRock Has Entered the Chat

CoinDesk’s Ian Allison reports that BlackRock may be planning to offer crypto trading to its clients through Aladdin, the $10 trillion asset manager’s integrated investment management platform. This cuts against what CEO LarryFink said in July (which conveniently happened around the time I last wrote for this newsletter). Fink indicated there was “little demand” for crypto assets from clients, which wasn’t really surprising given those clients include pension funds, endowments and other types of conservative capital with infinite time horizons.

Revealed: Credit Suisse leak unmasks criminals, fraudsters and corrupt politicians

What I found interesting was this: While some accounts in the data were open as far back as the 1940s, more than two-thirds were opened since 2000.

I've been involuntarily bounced from 7 banks over the years, keeping an "account" for nearly a century is interesting. Oh, yeah, and the rest is obscene but to be expected. We've gone over a lot on the Swiss, inversion Flag/Cross etc. the Godfather country got a bit of a hit on this one.

This is rather curious, it features Coded Language, A very famous writer.... and Tavistock. HERE

Why do I get the feeling symbolically "tank" is DJT's Truth Social, and the "community" is Silicon Valley in this twatterline?

Might be related...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good.

While I got a few giggles contemplating some potentially fun activities for the next few weeks, that sounded like one of the dumbest ways to recall a national leader that I've ever heard of.

Thank you for the research!

here is one of two petition sign ups.
The other one I found was from 2017. here

for healthcare workers

Conclusion

Health professionals are obligated to act in a beneficent manner, as the 2 foundational tenets of professionalism are in possessing unique and specialized knowledge and to always and without exception use this knowledge for good. Beneficence, one foundational ethic, dictates right behaviors and conduct that the professional is to pursue. Prudent practitioners strive to uphold the concept of “calling” as one of the high standards of professional ethics and conduct as professionals are held to higher standards than those of the general population.

Moral relativism is antagonistic to many ethical principles including beneficence by subverting the nurturing role of the professional. Beneficence plays a major role in all of health care by ensuring that care provides a net benefit and that the patient is protected.

Health care professionals have a duty of care that extends to the patient, professional colleagues, and to society as a whole.12 Any individual professional who neither understands nor accepts this duty is at risk for acting malevolently and violating the fiduciary principle of honoring and protecting the patient.

Second opinion stays on the table, not given to fauci who delegates misinformation to everyone else!
exhibit a
🙏💞
edit on (2/21/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (2/21/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
I think it’s obvious that Q has made a difference: knowledge.

What knowledge?

Who Q was plays a big part in whether their story of white hats working behind the scene is real.

Everything else was basically rewarmed conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I think this was a good discussion to have...and we should all thank Augustus for initiating it.
He's a very smart fellow...and I like his style.
A lot of highly intelligent folks are drawn to this mega-thread...and it's part of what makes me keep reading.
Stirring the pot sometimes stimulates fresh thinking...and everyone benefits from that...regardless of from wherever it is derived.

I've been following this thread since day one...as well as the earlier threads which preceded Dashen's stroke of brilliance in creating this Mega-thread.

I was one of the very first so-called "Q-tards" here...and I'm sure I won't be the last.

Back when Q was still posting...practically EVERYONE posting here had adopted at least some of the various elements of Q's unique and esoteric writing style in their own posts.

Some here...especially early on...were even jokingly queried by others here as to whether or not they were actually Q...or if they were part of some Q team.

Thousands of Twitter posters and many others on a variety of other social media sites adopted elements of Q sentence structure, cryptic writing style and unique terminology...some, to the point where their writing styles were almost indistinguishable from Q posts.

We know who those posters were...and many of us still hold some of their contributed content in high regard.

Did Ron Watkins...either intentionally or unintentionally also adopt Q-speak and sentence style...as so very many others on social media had done back when Q was posting regularly?

Very likely.
Many thousands of posters did.

Why is the NYTs and it's sources singling out Ron...while ignoring so many others?
Why are they doing so now?

Ron is running for AZ congress...now....and it's time for the NYTs to smear him for 'The Cause'.

It's what they do...and there is no denying they routinely and habitually do this.

Is Ron Watkins actually Q?

I personally doubt it...but I suppose it's just as possible for him to be...as it is for many thousands of other posters here and elsewhere to be.

TBH...other's here have just as much a chance of actually being Q due to their writing styles...as witnessed by some of their posts...as does Ron Watkins.

However, others here are not conservatives running for congress...and are not currently on the NYT's smear/hit list for doing so.

So there really is no need for the NYTs to single out anyone BUT someone just like Ron right now.

Logic would dictate that since Q obviously wishes to remain anonymous, his/her/it's best tactic for remaining anonymous, would be to remain silent...or, perhaps better yet, deflect suspicion from himself...by accusing others of being Q.

edit on 21-2-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 21-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Only until Wednesday before everything is poste. Mr. Pool posted the large W. Could it mean Wednesday?

My first thought it that it refers to George W Bush, who was frequently called "W" (or Dubya) to distinguish him from his father.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cimmerius
I think it’s obvious that Q has made a difference: knowledge.

What knowledge?

Who Q was plays a big part in whether their story of white hats working behind the scene is real.

Everything else was basically rewarmed conspiracy theories.

Personally, I think Q was neutral and more pointing to the role of quantum thinking in our evolution.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Moderna mRNA Vaccine Development and the Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation Connection. January 2016.

In January of 2016 the Gates Foundation funded the Moderna mRNA phase 1 clinical trials of HIV-immunodeficiancy vaccine. They planned to make up to $100 million available for the on-going trials and follow up projects.
The timeframe was 6 years which brings us to 2022! [Lots of 2's around] Another HIV link and with this donation the Gates Foundation would have access to the data.

Albert Bourla [Pfizer] has repeatedly claimed that his company has not received any funding for the mRNA vaccine, which in reality Germany has helped fund.
Bourla boasted that Pfizer could absorb the $2 billion loss when he made the risky decision to manufacture the Covid-19 vaccine in advance of the EUA because they were in such a financially strong position.
Then why did Pfizer accept funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for funding for phase 1 and 2 clinical trials for a vaccine for neo natal sepsis? They have sooo much money that surely they could have funded this small project. Pfizer did NOT disclose details of the funding. So did some of the $$$ get reallocated to continue more mRNA vaccine research?

This leads to questions as to who is currently funding the Pfizer and Moderna Phase 1/2/3 clinical trials for the mRNA vaccines and who is providing guidance on how these clinical trials are set up. There is the Gates Global Health Foundation Integrated Development which would be the system that they would use to provide this guidance. This might explain why the trials have been set up so oddly and with lack of public clarity because the safety of the data is irrelevant to the true agenda.

With the Gates Foundation influential donations this removes independence and objectivity and introduces a bias in interpreting the data as well.
Meanwhile The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as of December 9, 2020 had pledged $1.17 billion towards the global plandemic.
www.reuters.com>article>us-health-coronavir...
www.modernatx.com.strategic-collaberators>to...
www.dcat.vci.org>Top Industry News>Pfizer-...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Q certainly wasn't neutral when they told people how to vote to cause a red tsunami in DC. They even did it during the mid-term elections.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My first thought as well but it seems that there is more than one correct interpretation. There is a whole group that believe that the W relates to the day when the Securities case over crypto may be resolved. Lots of different takes.

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join