It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I see so many posts every day on social media from people saying that they want to be free. All I can think to myself is, "No you don't. You want to be safe".

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26363883]pteridine[/post

Rather than argue the validity of information, i.e., Romana is real, Romana is fake, Romana is a distraction, Romana is a deep state op. etc., it would probably be more useful to provide information for our matrix rather than argue conclusions.
Romana (her real name?) is shown to be accompanied by Canadian General officers and it doesn't seem to be CGI. Are they deep state seeing what the people will accept? Are they White Hats protecting an actual leader of Canada? Who is she? Does she have any public history before announcing as Queen?

Couldn't find much history on her other than some businesses she opened and closed, none of it looked long term or successful. I agree that the validity is less important than what's happening.

She appears to be instilling in her followers a different way of thinking about and thus manifesting reality, moving from 3D neediness to 5D abundance. Many seem to miss the mark but it's seemingly in opposition to the deep state/WEF mentality. She proposes no politics, no religion except personal connection to creator, complete peace on the part of the people other than those who commit crimes against humanity.

She can be charming/witty which for many probably puts her in the category of charismatic cult leader. I haven't a clue and she could be a distraction but she opened grocery pages for each province and other countries where people could share that they were in need and others could send them money. Maybe seeding a solution for if banks accounts get frozen permanently. They are currently doing it through etransfers and banks but by seeding I mean the idea of coming together to help other people, not relying on government.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Since we seem to be pointed towards George W. Bush today I found a couple of intersections with the plandemic.

Who sleeps with the book "The Great Influenza: The Story of The Deadliest Pandemic In History" on their night table?

Bush was the one who encouraged the development of a pandemic protocal for the nation to follow in the event of a biological pandemic. It was called the Early, Targeted, Layered Use of Nonpharmaceutical Interventions which the CDC adopted February 2007. It was updated April 2017.

The program identified all of the actions that have been taken to date against the population, including everything from lockdowns, closing schools and sporting events ect. The action plan was in theory good if enacted early, was targeted and layered and tailored for the specific community. Anti-virals were to be given within the first 48 hours of infection.
Seems the CDC missed a couple of steps.

Also the public health benefits must be weighed against the social and economic damage resulting from an extended lock down.
Oddly the UK decided to disregard this program because it was too costly and there was insufficient evidence but it seems they were more than eager to implement but just very late so that it was essentially ineffective.

www.cdc.gov>mmwr>volumes Community mitigation guidelines to prevent pandemic influenza Technical Report 1 2017
asiannews.com>coronavirus-world

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I didn't even get to the waiting list. 405'd right off the bat. I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
My first thought as well but it seems that there is more than one correct interpretation. There is a whole group that believe that the W relates to the day when the Securities case over crypto may be resolved. Lots of different takes.

$W_ _ _ ?

or

SW _ _ _ ?

When one letter is put forth, it can mean it is part of a seQuence. Though that can be foWard or backWard as well.

With Pool, not Q related images, there are three things to watch. ISO20022, BASEL III and SWIFT, which lurk in the background, as a sort of foundation of/for the other components.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wee share on the micro for me regards 22 02 2022, ph call from X melting down ( not go into that ), lots of truth bleed through of pro choicers here in CHCH and Wellington freedom village and PM still defiant but folding. 9.05 AM.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Revealed: Credit Suisse leak unmasks criminals, fraudsters and corrupt politicians

What I found interesting was this: While some accounts in the data were open as far back as the 1940s, more than two-thirds were opened since 2000.

I've been involuntarily bounced from 7 banks over the years, keeping an "account" for nearly a century is interesting. Oh, yeah, and the rest is obscene but to be expected. We've gone over a lot on the Swiss, inversion Flag/Cross etc. the Godfather country got a bit of a hit on this one.

Piggy backing off your post...came across some more info.

Leaked data on more than 18,000 accounts shows that the Swiss bank missed or ignored red flags.

A self-described whistle-blower leaked data on more than 18,000 bank accounts, collectively holding more than $100 billion, to the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung. The newspaper shared the data with a nonprofit journalism group, the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, and 46 other news organizations around the world, including The New York Times.

The data covers accounts that were open from the 1940s until well into the 2010s but not the bank’s current operations.

Other account holders included sons of a Pakistani intelligence chief who helped funnel billions of dollars from the United States and other countries to the mujahedeen in Afghanistan in the 1980s and Venezuelan officials ensnared in a long-running corruption scandal.

King Abdullah II of Jordan, one of the few officials in the leaks who remains in power, had six accounts, including one whose balance exceeded $224 million.

Senior intelligence officials and their offspring from several countries that cooperated with the United States in the war on terrorism also had money stashed at Credit Suisse.

Vast Leak Exposes How Credit Suisse Served Strongmen and Spies (NY Times) | Alt link

Credit Suisse aka Lucifer's bank has been convicted and fined more times than anyone can count with high seas corruption (money laundering, drugs, guns, oil) scandals for 166 years.

The organization this Credit Suisse hack was leaked to sure has some interesting funders...

The Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project

I'm sure there's nothing more going on here...🤔🤔🤔

Psy-ops are a crucial weapon in the war against disinformation (Financial Times) | Alt link

Pandora Papers caps off 2021 with consequences felt around the globe (ICIJ)

LOL. If you don't have JavaScript enabled in your browser you get a warning from that ICIJ site:
"We're sorry but aladdin-secrecy-brokers doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Please enable it to continue."

You know who Aladdin is, right?🚨💣

The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) supporters/funders::

Yea, Organized crime indeed!!

Aladdin = "Asset, Liability, and Debt and Derivative Investment Network" which is Larry Fink's supercomputer that powers BlackRock. Legendary stories claim it has the power to predict the future by constantly monitoring the world (since 1988), taking various events that it sees happening, and then compares them to events in the past thereby making accurate financial decisions.
Adam Curtis's 2016 documentary "HyperNormalisation" cites the Aladdin system as an example of how modern technocrats attempt to manage the complexities of the real world.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I see so many posts every day on social media from people saying that they want to be free. All I can think to myself is, "No you don't. You want to be safe".

I don't do the social media thing, but I kinda agree with what you're saying.

My own version would be "No you don't want to be free, you just freely want".

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could W refer to George Washington? Today is Presidents’ Day…but it’s actually Washingtons birthday
I realize his official date of birth is 2/22. But it’s my understanding this is how Presidents’ Day came about.
However, it would also then add to the mystery of 2/22/22
edit on 21-2-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
He's Back...Francis Collins.

I just don't believe this. He retires and now he is rehired to be Science Advisor to Biden and co-chair the president's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, temporarily of course because everyone is running for cover.
But Build Back Better calls for two people to hold the position, which has never been done. All of course in the name of diversity and gender. Alondra Nelson is a female black scientist who qualifies for the job so why bring back Collins?
The confusion will be epic and the Moonshot will be just that, a shot at the moon.
www.science.org>content>article>resignation-le...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
LOL, found this on a Russian twit acct...

Fred Schwab and Marianne Schwab

Schwab (Rothschild), Marianne

Founder Klaus Schwab on the history of the WEF and the 50th meeting in Davos: "I don't want to be exploited by Greta" (German language site, Interview from Jan 19, 2020)

(Goog translation)
I prefer to speak Swiss German. Although I am a German citizen who grew up in Ravensburg, we always spoke Swiss German at home. My Swiss mother was even summoned by the Gestapo in the fall of 1944 when I started school. She was supposed to explain why her son couldn't speak and understand High German properly.

Who was behind the organization? [Referring to the origin of WEF back in circa 1970, called "European Management Forum"]

I organized the first conference together with my future wife Hilde and an assistant with the support of my parents and a loan from an entrepreneur from the Black Forest. I had an agreement with him that if I couldn't repay the loan, I would have to join his management team. After the first symposium there was a small profit, I was able to set up a foundation and became a professor at the University of Geneva.

When and how did the WEF really succeed in making the world a better place?

I think there are three levels to be distinguished. First, where did we have an impact on public opinion? That was the case with the stakeholder concept. Of course I'm particularly pleased that after almost fifty years even the US Business Roundtable has practically adopted my concept from 1973. But we were certainly also influential in raising awareness of the concept of social entrepreneurship and the concept of the fourth industrial revolution.

And the second level?

Where did we have influence as a platform on the political level? This is not always public knowledge, but I'll give you three examples: We once brought the Turkish and Greek prime ministers together in Davos and were able to prevent an armed conflict over oil drilling, even though they had already partially mobilized. In 1990, probably the only meeting of the heads of all South African parties took place very secretly in my office here. After that Mandela was released from prison and in 1992 he performed in Davos together with de Klerk. And thirdly, Genscher wrote in his memoirs that he gave the most important speech of his life in Davos in 1987 when he said: "Let's give Gorbachev a chance." According to Genscher, that was the end of the Cold War.

The third level remains.

This applies to public-private partnerships. I am proud that the idea for the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization arose from a breakfast of Bill Gates, the World Health Organization and myself in Davos twenty years ago, just as the UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan did with me in the small room at the Global Compact hatched and then presented in Davos. The Global Fund to fight AIDS and malaria was also created in Davos.

National banks have their committees, the economy has its associations and institutions, why is the WEF needed?

So that they work together effectively. And that works. By the end of the year we will have 20 Fourth Industrial Revolution Centers working together around the world.

The motto this year is "Stakeholders for a cohesive and sustainable world". Are we expecting a Greta WEF?

Greta is an impressive young woman, but I don't want to be exploited by Greta. We have now invited ten Gretas under the age of twenty, all of whom have a special concern. For example Ms. Melati, who started the whole Indonesian plastic policy. Incidentally, we ourselves are also one of the most sustainable conferences. While we have no control over whether participants arrive by private plane, we offset all CO2 emissions.

Her son Oliver also works on the management board of the WEF. Will this become a family business?

No, definitely not. My son could always work elsewhere. The forum is a foundation with clear corporate governance rules that has meanwhile been recognized as an international organization for public-private partnerships. This is intentional, because the forum has to make the transition from a donor-dominated to an institutionalized organization.

I'm sure his responses to the questions were filled with lies mixed with crumbs of hidden truths; nonetheless it's an interesting read on how this megalomaniac thinks and what he wants for the future.

I'm probably reaching here but the line from Q666 came to mind:
"Rothschild estate sale [Black Forest]."

And Q622:
"Time to play, Dopey.
Black Forest."

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Nice connection of W to Dubya!

Hadn't thought of that.

Could also mean Woman (or Women, not just a single entity).

W also = "boobies", for satire. Think Maddonna in concert and her pointy bra.

Just like "Q" could be a reference to a metaphorical Queen (plus an organisation) pulling the strings...like Melania (mirrored W).

Damn those Karens!....I mean..... Krakens.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
THREAD of Vlad's informal talk...

Very interesting worth a read.

Putin says Ukraine is a geopolitical fiction created by Stalin in the 1920s. "We're ready to show you what real decommunization is."

"The US and Nato have shamelessly turned Ukraine into a theater of potential military action against Russia," Putin says. "Ukraine's armed forces may well be commanded directly from Nato HQ."

"I've never said this before," Putin says, then reveals he asked Bill Clinton in Moscow in 2000 whether Russia could ever join Nato.

"Okay, you don't want us to be your friend. But why make us an enemy? There's only one answer," Putin says. "They just don't want there to be this big, self-sufficient, strong country called Russia. That's where all of American behavior comes from."

He's partially right, but the bigger issue is there NEEDS to be an enemy, a boogie man, an evil monster, a threat of death for the Controllers to work 1000's year plans of endless Divide and Conquer (he knows this BTW).

This will happen. NATO isn't the hero group, this is the military arm of the scumbag controller minion class. They must be neutered through Trans Reproductive Justice Surgery.

There will be epic confusion on this, the mind control will come to the forefront, but consider this when it happens.
Why did Q post so much on Ukraine?
Why was Joe, of all people, the Honorary VP of Ukraine?
Why was actual Ukrainian potato Vindman - future Ukraine Secretary of Defense, the point "man" on Impeachment?
Why was the establishment so freaked out about "aid" to Ukraine not happening?
Why is Hunter's name all over Ukraine?
Why are people in Iowa supposed to be worked up over Ukraine, if not for "Putin is a killer who wants to take over the world and this is his first step to nuclear war?"
Nearly 100 years of russia propaganda is in play, drop, duck and cover, war impending, Soviet Dominance, evil empire, space race, cold war... all of this has to be purged and it won't be pretty for the olds.

All of the eneMedia, impeachment witness not witness goons, players Kerry/Joe/Hunter/Nachi/McStain etc and the usual suspects were not in this because they love Ukraine's people, that should be obvious.

Ergo, EVERYTHING with this is INVERSION, as it has to be because the same people lamenting Ukraine right now were dead center of Impeachment, Biden Voter Fraud, eneMedia Russia Russia Russia lies etc = they are liars and Inverters. Most would do just fine by accepting the opposite of accepted "truth."

Unity is Unity, it must be world wide, planet wide, and there is no place for NATO inspired Divide and Conquer anymore. Frankly, it should be obvious, without Russia NATO is just a human trafficking organization without cover. The unity aspect will be strange, awkward, weird, hard to swallow, but it must happen and it was talked about here 4 years ago, revealing this scenario, as well as, SK&NK etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just weeks and even days ago I read posts in this thread harping that there would be no invasion. There would be no war. Biden was bluffing. Putin and the Ukrainian president reached some kind of agreement and got rid of the deep state goons. Now that it looks like invasion is imminent.. Suddenly it's seen as a good thing. Another "White Hat Operation" to get rid of more deep state goons (even though it's pretty obvious by now that Putin is one of the deep state goons). Goalposts keep moving with each new failed prediction. It's getting silly...
edit on 21-2-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

It's just another rerun ....

The 2013 CIA Coup in Ukraine

This documentary explores the 2013 US color revolution in Ukraine that led to the replacement of Ukraine’s democratically elected government with a coalition of neo-Nazi groups covertly supported CIA-funded foundations. Late investigative journalist Robert Parry appears in the film to describe his investigations into the role of the US Embassy; CIA-funded foundations like the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID); George Soros’s Renaissance Foundation and the Dutch Embassy.

The film begins by exploring Hitler’s invasion of Ukraine in 1941. Western Ukraine welcomed the Nazis, as this liberated them from Soviet occupation. The OSS (which became the CIA in 1947) protected Ukraine’s Nazis (who had participated in genocidal terrorism against neighboring Poles and Ukrainian Jews) to ensure they never stood trial for war crimes at Nuremberg...........

edit on 2212022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just musing on 22222...

1, 2, 41, 82, 271, 542, 11111, 22222.

Order-4 pentagonal tiling

In geometry, the order-4 pentagonal tiling is a regular tiling of the hyperbolic plane. It has Schläfli symbol of [5,4]. It can also be called a pentapentagonal tiling in a bicolored quasiregular form.

This tiling represents a hyperbolic kaleidoscope of 5 mirrors meeting as edges of a regular pentagon. This symmetry by orbifold notation is called *22222 with 5 order-2 mirror intersections.

WaPo darkness at the top:

5.22222, -52.77361 -- French Guiana Space Centre, 25 December 2021 — James Webb Space Telescope launched.

Crash site at 19.906944, -75.222222:

American International Airways (AIA) Flight 808 was a cargo flight operated by American International Airways (now Kalitta Air) that crashed on August 18, 1993 while attempting to land at Leeward Point Field at the Guantánamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba.

Interesting fact, Kalitta Air was the only airline allowed to fly directly after 9/11 aside from a few fighter jets. Kalitta Air, a Michigan LLC has some interesting history.

TCP port 22222 is the Davis Instruments, WeatherLink IP

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
For the record, I didn't make those predictions. My gut has always told me that a series of seemingly unrelated global events would converge and culminate into a singular pinnacle juncture ... in other words, all of these 'happenings' are dovetailing to play out within the same timeframe...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

edit on 21-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just a quick thought...

1+9+8+4 = 22

Tomorrow?

lol

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

Ha, someone linked to a recording of the Indies short-tailed cricket in the replies and, well, have a listen if you dare...some will recognize the sound within a few seconds, or already have the ringing in ears.

Indies short-tailed cricket documented from a 1973 paper.

Happy Presidents’ Day! LOL, skipping over Ford.

@GOP

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join