It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Feb 20th, 2022

KU V22.25 210222 0821gmt to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) 549 new tweets from usual accounts added, up to 20th,
2) Rolled through to decode tabs.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hmmm... something going on with UK Telecomms this morning!

Downdetector.co.uk currently showing problems with:

BT
SKY
VirginMedia
TalkTalk
Vodafone
O2
EE
Office365
Spotify
MicrosoftTeams

That's pretty much all phone networks and a big swathe of Broadbands...
edit on 21-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good.

While I got a few giggles contemplating some potentially fun activities for the next few weeks, that sounded like one of the dumbest ways to recall a national leader that I've ever heard of.

Thank you for the research!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
According to Whiplash347 TruthSocial was released at:

11.03 EST = 11.3 MARKER?

Seems to have this tweet as it's source.
edit on 21-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
No. I've brought her up a few times too. What I find interesting is the psychology she's using, intentional or not I don't know. She seems to cross lines for many people, but if other factors are true such as canada being a corporation only, then there may be some merit to her ideas.

I must say I have only seem Rel bring her up. There being two isn't much of a difference. I think you can grasp what I'm saying.

I thought some of her threats went too far but in the example given earlier of healthcare workers giving vaccines, there is a huge difference between knowing something is wrong and simply not having the information. We may think it strange to not research but most people don't bother and just assume they know their jobs, if they are not bad they cannot conceive of others doing bad in a profession that aims to heal. I believe those to be innocent as they'd be horrified if they caused harm. I suspect those higher up the chain may know what's going on. So she says shocking things but isn't very specific.

Basically you are also seeing she is a fake but for some reason want to take a pause before saying that.

Going out on a limb here... "if" all those conspiracies about evil lizard dynasties were true, then the talk of removing them would be acceptable. "if" it is symbolic for a certain faction of humans then the ethics is fuzzy.

My biggest issue is that her followers have become quite snippy with newcomers. It became tedious so I stopped looking into it but I initially did because I'm not ok with the wholesale acceptance of CBC, CTV or Global's version or whoever has written about her.

Not here to argue about it. Accept or don't.

Honestly, I know nothing about that woman except that Rel brings her up every now and then and I don't know why.

Just had a flashback which might make my point. Late 80's, early 90's an artist named GG Allin did some interviews on US TV, very outlandish.

He said stuff that never came to be. Maybe made a few bucks saying it but I doubt he ever wanted anything other than the $$$.

I get the same vibe from Romana, say something out of left field and maybe get some money for it, even if you never get to be queen of canada.

edit on 21-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, I signed up for updates on TruthSocial via a browser and don't seem to have any emails on it. However, I tried going through the AppStore on my iphone - entering "truth social" in the searchbar... it came up with about 50 other apps but NOT Truth Social. It was also interesting that there were a handful of apps designed to use similar logos, or colors, or mentions of DJT. These were obviously created to confuse those searching for the app.

A handful of telegram users are saying they have set up accounts on it now; DiscloseTV, Julian's Rum, IET17.

ETA - Could mean it's not yet available in UK.

Try this, Sufi. It isn't working for me currently. I'm at work and using my android. I'm gonna have to wait until I get home and pull out the laptop.

truthsocial.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thankyou. The "Help" section of truthsocial.com... is very informative.

Can't wait to see the interface and features.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I got an Error 1020 with Access denied.

P

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: igloo
No. I've brought her up a few times too. What I find interesting is the psychology she's using, intentional or not I don't know. She seems to cross lines for many people, but if other factors are true such as canada being a corporation only, then there may be some merit to her ideas.

Basically you are also seeing she is a fake but for some reason want to take a pause before saying that.

Yes, I think she's fake and got herself a free trip to Ottawa but I still prefer her to Trudeau!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Wait until you hit 60!
It'll be here quicker than you think!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
At the risk of being drawn into this tedious debate over who is behind Q, let me offer a quote:

“At this point, what difference does it make?” This time it applies a little differently.

The context here is pretty simple. Q, whoever that might be, did their thing. People made of it what they could. I think it’s fair to say that our attention was focused, and some lessons were learned. A lot of interesting information was dug up. Corruption in many forms was identified. A movement has resulted.

But it’s no longer all about Q. Or all about Trump. It’s about the situation in the world, identifying the problems and what can be done to make things better.

The Freedom Truckers aren’t wearing MAGA hats or waiving Q flags. Most are waving Canadian flags or US flags.

There is increased awareness of corrupt people controlling us. There is a reaction against it. You can call it a great awakening if you want to. You can identify it with Q if you want to, but the name doesn’t really matter now. What matters is if there are powerful leaders, like within the military, that support draining the swamp and bringing the criminals to justice. What matters is if something actually gets done, and not so much who gets the credit.

Just reposting..... nail on head.... end of discussion as to who 'Q' was or is even.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
My EE phone and internet are working just fine Rel...... so far!
Best not get interrupted this evening, I have an online class to teach!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Indeed, however it's still a surprise to see them offered as a sacrifice, clearly there's some division among the imperium.

They weren't sacrificed, they were actually indicted, unlike the other people I keep hearing that it's going to happen to.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Maybe their "research" was tainted by a presumption of who Q was...

You should take it up with both groups since two of them came to the same conclusion independently, however it would appear that their research shows you cannot alter your writing style to the point where it can't be detected.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey cherokeetroy, Joe Rogan is finally talking about the Great Reset! I remember seeing you post about digital IDs and smart cities waaay back I think around the start of the pandemic. Thanks for all your great digs on the 4th Industrial Revolution and all the other info you brought to the thread on this topic. Truly eye opening.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Maybe their "research" was tainted by a presumption of who Q was...

You should take it up with both groups since two of them came to the same conclusion independently, however it would appear that their research shows you cannot alter your writing style to the point where it can't be detected.

Oh yeah, it was some brilliant sleuthing on their parts no doubt. Finger the guy who hosts the site. 😂

Again, pretty strange how they couldn't nail him down forensically. When you consider there have been more than 100,000 hit piece articles to date written about Q, and lawmakers have gone so far as to proclaim what Q did as "illegal", one would think maybe they would hire an internet nerd to figure it out for sure. Instead, they use a computer to analyze speech patterns? That's pathetic. They could have turned up those same results for anyone with extensive computer programming experience.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Begging the question. When you start with the objective of finding some random dude to pin it on, it's no surprise you come up with some random dude to finger.

Simple logic says they're both wrong. Q has turned the cyber world upside down these last four years and nobody has his identity figured definitively. Instead they're using best guess work.

It's laughable. And even more laughable that you chose to come in here and take victory laps over it. 🤣

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Again, pretty strange how they couldn't nail him down forensically.

Uh, actually they did, that's the findings in the two independent studies. It's totally not surprising actually considering all his missteps in posting when he first started LARP'ing as Q. When you lie it's hard to keep your story straight.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Analyzing speech patterns isn't nailing it down. Not when you're talking about text format crap. Q posts in programming jargon. You could get those results from thousands of different people posting online. When I say forensically, I mean IP addresses and the like.

Not "hey, they both use the same words sometimes."
edit on 21-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Analyzing speech patterns isn't nailing it down.

'Speech patterns'? Maybe read the report, it wasn't 'speech patterns'.

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join