It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Alternatively you could view 11 as an adult and 1 as a child; making 23 = 11 + 11 + 1 = a family unit?

Living maths indeed, V = Vase, U = use n vessal think water, W = two vases and or impregnator - producer - creating plus melding, allowance of mirror M, and n plus A.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Dude there's nothing to explain. It's made up.

Thanks, that we can agree on but the 12 moonth calends is what most on Earth use still, for me that tomorow is self guided blue Eagle and plus guided by it's own power doubled and this energy moves into the following day with yellow resonate Warrior 176 is enough to be afelted positively for moi, yes yes made up because i asensed two lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Infatuation? You seem to be overstating my position! I'm bringing sources of input to the table.

She is something only you seem to bring. Nobody seems to give her a second thought.

I remember someone saying that looking for another sovereign is contrary to Q. What good does just changing queens do?

Besides there is nothing that shows this lady is even it.

ETA: You didn't find anything if you have to say they "might" be them.

Your funny sometimes, to me anyway Dask, all around the Earth, madness and lies n mahem with Corps media and Govmints, more humans than ever before getting out of humans as currentsea one way or another, funny indeed ( deed ), the pollyticians never were the bosses, we once believed they were, the ones nurturing the Earth, being sacred, assisting where needed, guiding ceremoony, Know thysurfers, people of care etc, have allways been the true creators expression and future known.

Am always amused that when saying i don't know, it feels so good and gifting a potential just maybe , i know like Rel, feels good to enQuire upon.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

@CandiceBergenMP
The rights and freedoms of Canadians must be defended at every turn. The Prime Minister with the help of the NDP are making a dangerous mistake by enacting the Emergencies Act.
4:10 PM · Feb 20, 2022

The Governor General of Canada says it takes 958,000 emails to remove Trudeau. The email address is [email protected] The Honorable Mary Simon. Then just say this is a Non Confidence Vote for Justin Trudeau.
This is doable folks. Name and Province
twitter.com...
Dunno if that is true.?

Nothing is more permanent than temporary emergency powers.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: daskakik

Again, it's relative, unless you can define 'soon'?

A year in my life at 40 sure doesn't feel like it did at 20.

Sure, it's 5% of your life verses 2.5% percent.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, I'm tracking what you're saying here, but what is the point you're trying to make? You think that day after tomorrow might be "the" day?

RE: 2-22-2022

When is the next time we'll have a date that contains 6 instances of the same number?

edit on 2/21/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, I haven't really developed my thoughts beyond the links made - but it certainly looks like we were fed information by at least 3 parties; KU, PerfectEnemy, Mr Pool, relating VV and W to Feb 20th or 22nd/23rd 2020.

Consider that PerfectEnemy may have seeded this thread with information relevant and to be used now, 4 years ago!

Hopefully my thoughts will expand on this over the next 24hrs... still recovering from a heavy night out saturday.

Interesting timing if so. Some folks have been maintaining that the big happenings won't take place until after Truth Social is launched. And it just launched a couple hours ago. I can't create an account yet as I'm not an iPhone user, but it's available now for those that have the app. I tried going through the web version and just keep getting a 405 error every time I try to sign up.

At any rate, I feel like we are all systems go now that Truth Social is up. Hopefully we get some big habbenings on the 22nd.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well to go without uniform identification would be to operate outside of the Geneva Conventions. Not that a new and novel political force would claim protection anyway...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Saw an interesting connect the other day. If I could easily post pics from my phone I would share. Anyways, the Denver Airport Murals show some dudes who look a lot like the guys in Ottawa. Plain, olive drab uniforms, no insignia, no name badges, gas masks, a sword.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Doubling we get 64, 2x2x2x2x2x2 = codons = a sequence of three nucleotides which together form a unit of genetic code in a DNA or RNA molecule.

03-33-3033 not gonna happen lol

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Sufi, I'm tracking what you're saying here, but what is the point you're trying to make? You think that day after tomorrow might be "the" day?

RE: 2-22-2022

When is the next time we'll have a date that contains 6 instances of the same number?

edit on 21-2-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Imo massive marker, may be in Qposts somewhere ? the twoday, so bigly Q may begin the demise.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting.

Does anyone know what information is required in this 'recall' email?

Asking for a Canadian Fren.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for the clarity on uniform insignia and the geneva convention, FF!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, I signed up for updates on TruthSocial via a browser and don't seem to have any emails on it. However, I tried going through the AppStore on my iphone - entering "truth social" in the searchbar... it came up with about 50 other apps but NOT Truth Social. It was also interesting that there were a handful of apps designed to use similar logos, or colors, or mentions of DJT. These were obviously created to confuse those searching for the app.

A handful of telegram users are saying they have set up accounts on it now; DiscloseTV, Julian's Rum, IET17.

ETA - Could mean it's not yet available in UK.
edit on 21-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

A quick search leads to it being just another larping meme on twitter making its rounds. Nothing official and nothing on @GGCanada nor the The Governor General of Canada website saying removal can be done by xxx number of emails or via email petition alone.

The only part that is true is Mary Simon is the Governor General.
AFAIK, the prime minister serving under the Crown remains in office until he/she resigns, are dismissed, or die.

Dismissed by the governor general.

Resigns by motion of no confidence if passed by the House of Commons.

That's the quick answer skimming the wiki.

Given Trudeau's aristocrat family connections I would say he is not going away, but in this climate I guess anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Infatuation? You seem to be overstating my position! I'm bringing sources of input to the table.

She is something only you seem to bring. Nobody seems to give her a second thought.

I remember someone saying that looking for another sovereign is contrary to Q. What good does just changing queens do?

Besides there is nothing that shows this lady is even it.

ETA: You didn't find anything if you have to say they "might" be them.

No. I've brought her up a few times too. What I find interesting is the psychology she's using, intentional or not I don't know. She seems to cross lines for many people, but if other factors are true such as canada being a corporation only, then there may be some merit to her ideas.

I thought some of her threats went too far but in the example given earlier of healthcare workers giving vaccines, there is a huge difference between knowing something is wrong and simply not having the information. We may think it strange to not research but most people don't bother and just assume they know their jobs, if they are not bad they cannot conceive of others doing bad in a profession that aims to heal. I believe those to be innocent as they'd be horrified if they caused harm. I suspect those higher up the chain may know what's going on. So she says shocking things but isn't very specific.

Going out on a limb here... "if" all those conspiracies about evil lizard dynasties were true, then the talk of removing them would be acceptable. "if" it is symbolic for a certain faction of humans then the ethics is fuzzy.

My biggest issue is that her followers have become quite snippy with newcomers. It became tedious so I stopped looking into it but I initially did because I'm not ok with the wholesale acceptance of CBC, CTV or Global's version or whoever has written about her.

Not here to argue about it. Accept or don't.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
On This Day - Post DELTAs for Feb 21st

4 yr DELTAs - #797 to #804 = 8

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b0b86f No.448338 📁
Feb 21 2018 01:44:40 (EST)
Stay tuned.
Everything has meaning or a purpose.
@Jack - getting nervous?
Phase [2].
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b0b86f No.448399 📁
Feb 21 2018 01:51:08 (EST)
The gun found by the USSS was an intercept we provided.
This is not a game.
Protect code went live.
Code signals clean.
We are moving up the timetable.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b0b86f No.448465 📁
Feb 21 2018 01:58:12 (EST)

DEEP DREAL Anonymous [email protected] ID: 849ef9 No.448410 📁
Feb 21 2018 01:52:28 (EST)
snwdn.png

deepstatedream.png

ironeagle.png

DEEP DREAM= TWITTER

>>448410
Big post.
@Jack thought he was protected.
No sleep since drop.
Tasked [3] to remove followers in drip order and restrict.
Coincidence?
HOT in DC.
No sleep.
Stay tuned.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b0b86f No.448510 📁
Feb 21 2018 02:02:49 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 90f1a7 No.448451 📁
Feb 21 2018 01:57:06 (EST)
>>448399
rotect 6/14-46 from #788

>>448451
Coincidence?
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b0b86f No.448584 📁
Feb 21 2018 02:11:10 (EST)
AG Sessions.
US Cyber Task Force.
Important.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.452 📁
Feb 21 2018 20:20:23 (EST)
[2].png

[2]
Patriot
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.453 📁
Feb 21 2018 20:34:05 (EST)
Last edited: Feb 21 2018 20:43:37 (EST)
SEC_TEST_1_
SEC_TEST_2_
SEC_TEST_3_
SEC_TEST_4_
SEC_TEST_5_
[DEVICE_1_X]
[SECURE_COMMS_ACT]
[SIG_5:5_READ]
[ ]
Q

SAT_SEC_1_X_GOOD
SAT_REC_GOOD
SAT_RELAY_GOOD
SAT_PING_GOOD
SAT_SIG_GOOD
SAT_LINE_GOOD
SAT_HOLD_CONF
HOLD_NOW_CONF
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_YES
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_CONF_60D
SAT_HOLD_DED_OPT_60D+
AUTH_HOLD_REL_GOOD

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.454 📁
Feb 21 2018 20:49:10 (EST)
DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.

Q

3yr DELTAs - #2844 to =2855 = 12

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well, it's off to a savage start. Truth & free helicopter rides will set you free.

Papa Pinochet

I would avoid signing up for the free helo rides until the bugs have been flushed out. YMMV.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Is Jussie of the Great White North feelin' some heat?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join