It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I don't see romana anywhere in those pics.

Got something that backs up the claim?

edit on 20-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
And uh you can vouch for this Gene Decode person entity whatever.. probably another fraud to join the many associated with Q. You tell me to do the work but do you even bother to do any background investigation into these people or do you just jump on the bandwagon of whoever uses the right code words and lingo.

This is the kind of crap that delegitimizes the whole movement.

Here's some extra reading if you're interested.
www.vice.com...
ontariofraud.org...

She's calling for healthcare workers to be shot on site. Sounds like a great "white hat".
vancouversun.com...

edit on 20-2-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

W = V+V = 22 + 22 = 2/20/22

V+V could also mean "eyes wide shut" or "negative"?

Those who have followed since the early threads will remember that member PerfectEnemy posted a number of cryptic posts towards the end of his engagement. At the time of posting these cryptic posts, his profile would show either a V or a W!

V could mean a "wink" or a "positive"?

Perhaps Mr Pool's time is up and he is conveying that he will be silent or some bad sh*t is afoot.

Maybe his relocation to Stonehenge meant he had nowhere else to go and was hiding under a rock.

Crazy stuff eh?

Also, a "Q" could be nothing more than a tail to grab hold of that leads to going around in circles forever. Distraction.

I've followed these threads since they started and only now do I feel things are drawing to a close. Whatever that may be.

The precursor in my mind was the selling of this site a short while ago.

Mission accomplished perhaps?

VV

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Trippy Rel, so W may hide two 11 and a halfs ?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

From your second article's comments:

if she is not who she says she is where is the military to arrest her? where are the police? maybe it just might be true

Re your first article, what is so different in what she's saying and what the Nuremburg 2.0 trials are heading to?

Crimes against humanity deserve the death penalty.

Is that reserved for the likes of Fauci? Or does it equally apply to a nurse who administered rona vaccines to a thousand people over a year; causing blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, AIDS, etc. and causing them to no longer be legally considered a human being? Did such a nurse have a responsibility to be informed on the vaccine content in order to allow the patients to give informed consent? Did they have a hippocratic responsibility to do no harm?

You call out the statements as being inflammatory - I see them as headlines to get people to look into such matters.

I see @romanadidulo as similar in nature to POTUS45's use of Il Donaldo Trumpo and catturd to reach different audiences and make people research.

I've starred your post simply because you've actually brought some data to the table.

ETA - I have both relatives and close friends who may well fall under Nuremburg 2.0, so don't think I'm not aware of the reality of what this may mean to a large percentage of the medical profession.

edit on 20-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Sufi, I'm tracking what you're saying here, but what is the point you're trying to make? You think that day after tomorrow might be "the" day?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: crankyoldman
So this triangle started on the 2nd, spanned aalllll the way to the 20th then ends two days later wth kind of a triangle is that? Gotta love it when people make stuff up for attention...

Was explaining this triangel to a fellow Q er i met recently, seen smoke rising from his head as he calculated and felt into it, he turned, went 20 + 22 = 42 , wow n i went = 21 X 2 = 21 x21 = 441 = 12 x 12 =144, a great start two a two hour mind meet.

I feel many here will also start meeting ( vibrational ) other Q ers, is now safe ?
edit on 20-2-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, I haven't really developed my thoughts beyond the links made - but it certainly looks like we were fed information by at least 3 parties; KU, PerfectEnemy, Mr Pool, relating VV and W to Feb 20th or 22nd/23rd 2020.

Consider that PerfectEnemy may have seeded this thread with information relevant and to be used now, 4 years ago!

Hopefully my thoughts will expand on this over the next 24hrs... still recovering from a heavy night out saturday.

edit on 20-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

VVV = Veni, Vidi, Vici = Latin: I came, I saw, I conquered.

9/11/1683 marks the anniversary of the epic Battle of Vienna, at a city the Islamic troops called "The Golden Apple." A battle where brave men stood side by side to stop the warriors of Ottoman's expansionist onslaught from entering into Europe. A relief force making up of the Holy League, included the Polish Winged Hussars, a legendary elite cavalry unit the world has ever seen. The cavalry charge of some 18,000 men came to Vienna's aid after Vienna endured 2 months of constant siege by the Turkish armies. The heroic battle that ensued not only saved Europe but Christendom as a whole or so the story goes.

"It is chivalry that has no equal in the world;
without seeing it with your own eyes,
its vigor and splendor is impossible to imagine."
― Cosimo Brunetti, 1676 (clergyman and secretary to Jan III Sobieski)

King Jan III Sobieski (he was in his mid 50's at the time), personally led the charge from the front and later wrote a letter to the Pope saying, "Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" - "We came, We saw, God conquered."
Badass of the Week (Language warning)

Too bad those types of warriors are long gone.

Instead, we got Hillary Clinton referring to the death of Gaddafi with a similar phrase, saying "We came, we saw, he died."

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

From your second article's comments:

if she is not who she says she is where is the military to arrest her? where are the police? maybe it just might be true

Obviously, saying you are something isn't a reason to be arrested.

Re your first article, what is so different in what she's saying and what the Nuremburg 2.0 trials are heading to?

What Nuremburg 2.0 trials?

Besides the point is that whatever little attention some people, which I think includes you, is going to her head.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Dude there's nothing to explain. It's made up.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This post has a video that seems to show both the asserted people; one to left and one to right of her.

There are probably others, further back on her account, but I need to spend time on tweet uploads now so I'll leave that source with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
UK dropped mandates? Why not Canada?

UK has more to loose, in a sense. It seems like the Crown colonies have taken the lead in the crazy global(ist) lockdown mandate game. It goes to the whole dissolution of the empire thing. Covid is the only way the current set of politicians can hold onto power as they go adrift from the commonwealth.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Seems to show?

I can't view it anyway.

I honestly don't understand your infatuation with this lady.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Alternatively you could view 11 as an adult and 1 as a child; making 23 = 11 + 11 + 1 = a family unit?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Infatuation? You seem to be overstating my position! I'm bringing sources of input to the table.

Don't define my willingness to respond to your and GMXs questions as infatuation. I would have happily left it as just my original post but you asked for more data and I went to find it for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Infatuation? You seem to be overstating my position! I'm bringing sources of input to the table.

She is something only you seem to bring. Nobody seems to give her a second thought.

I remember someone saying that looking for another sovereign is contrary to Q. What good does just changing queens do?

Besides there is nothing that shows this lady is even it.

ETA: You didn't find anything if you have to say they "might" be them.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If 76,846 people follow her channel then it is worthy of commentary in relation to Canada happenings.

I brought it for comment, you commented - job done.

Not biting any more or I'll be up til mid morning getting my daily data tasks done.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
77k in a country of 38M and a world of almost 8B.

She is nobody.

Job done? I thought you were just here to document, although we both know that isn't true.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Agree. London bridge falling down? The Five Eyes (FVEY) attempting a new cold war to keep the Empire intact? They seem to be in competition on who can go full retard on the mandates.

Commonwealth realms according to wiki:
Queen Elizabeth II is, separately, monarch of 15 14 Commonwealth realms - Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the United Kingdom.

Note that Barbados dropped Queen Elizabeth II as the country’s head of state on November 30, 2021.

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join