It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Funny.

NY PravdaWho Is Behind QAnon? Linguistic Detectives Find Fingerprints Feb. 19, 2022

Now two teams of forensic linguists say their analysis of the Q texts shows that Mr. Furber, one of the first online commentators to call attention to the earliest messages, actually played the lead role in writing them.

Furber Punchline.

So I just tried my own stylometric analysis of my own writing versus the Q drops.

I ran them through stylo which is a stylometry package for the R statistics language. Pic related shows the results. The green cluster is all the journo pieces, the book is at the bottom and Q's drops are way off to the top left.

J.K. Rowling's writing is closer to Q's than mine.

So evidently a revisit of the attack on Que was launched, again. For what purpose at this point? Seriously, why can't the AI just move on to saving itself from oblivion.

One thing I've noticed is, ironically, the AI collective of MAGA/Q/Great Awakening Toll Shills etc. have the same styleometry from the krazysteins on down. Same. same language, same usage, same formula, same energy, same patterns and on down the line. Even though the AI tries to disguise itself, the AI reflects almost identical patterns which is so awesome to me.

I make no bones about despising m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions. I am not one what will shed a tear when it dies, nor will I lift a hand to save any aspect of it.

This ^^^ for me is just an iPhone, which is ultimately recycled by slave labor in China. While useful at some level, on occasion, from my earthly POV I'm not a fan.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Confirmed.

'Efforts' bought the Truckers several additional days in Ottawa after 'someone' intentionally posted proof that we've had ALL their internal communications for over a week.

And has Trudeau panicking about discovering the leaker!

They aren't even looking in the right place. Leak came directly from someone VERY close to Trudeau.

Close enough to get him on bodycam saying things no leader ever should. Repeatedly.

mobile.twitter.com...

What till they find out what else we have.

ETA - The next PM of Canada should really consider implementing new security protocols, this is WAY too easy.

Multiple private citizens in the U.S. now have the ability to topple his government immediately.

And REALLY don't want to do it.

Canadians should also consider electing a PM that doesn't repeatedly go on 20 minute angry rants about what he or she wants to do to Canadian citizens.

Just a neighborly suggestion.

Don't make them do it JT, resign immediately.

Not kidding.

And not sure if you'll get another 'friendly' warning.

If they post this on the site you've been told to watch, it may well lead to wide scale violence against your government.

Do the right thing, resign immediately.

You only have those two choices.

And only until Wednesday to decide.

edit on 20-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, could be 3 events... or it could be 3 deaths? Grey as in SMOKED?

Queen
Pope
Biden? Bill Clinton?

On the same day?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nixon Farewell Speech - Always remember...(17 sec)

The nickname 'Tricky Dick' alluded to the difficulty of tracking Richard Nixon, who was known for leaving 0 sets of footprints in the sand.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Hopefully both!
That however is not destroying America it is cleaning the swamp.
Both parties gotta go bro.
Cults are bad McKay

edit on 2/20/2022 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is from the original MindWar paper co-written by Aquino... the quote about how the term 'psychological operations' was coined so as not to "shock the sensibilities of a citizen of democracy" seems relevant.

A report authored by then Major Aquino and Colonel Paul E. Vallely, titled “From Psyop to Mindwar.” This report bears a “Top Secret” notation and was circulated to the US “Psyop Community and the US Army War College, amongst others. While the address list on the copy in the possession of this writer has been mostly redacted, it is possible to make out the words “Office of the Chief of Staff” which suggests that a copy was also sent to the Joint Chiefs. Arguing that the US lost the Vietnam War not because they were outfought but, rather, “out-Psyoped” “in the streets of American cities,” the report called for greater emphasis to be placed on “MindWar” directed through the US Media. The report added that “coercive” measures if they are to work effectively must remain undetected. Delivery mechanisms for making targets “receptive to ideas” would, the report argued, need to take full advantage of the ability of electromagnetic weapons such as Extremely Low Frequency Waves (ELF). In other words, Mind Control technologies then in development.

Aquino’s and Vallely’s study clearly hit the spot inside the Pentagon.
From Psyop to Mindwar

Aside from Aquino, Colonel Paul E. Vallely might ring some bells.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

There has been a theory circulating for a few months on telegram that removal/hiding of badges/country flags/unit insignia is how the White Hat alliance forces identify themselves to the world.

Example post:

I previously mentioned, these Aircrafts without Flags and UN Aircrafts belong now to Allied Forces. 😊

Thinking about it, this makes a lot of sense.

Scenario:
Say Russia, Belarus and Ukraine were to start major conflict but actually it is alliance forces from all 3 countries taking out Deep State forces from all 3 countries. Alliance forces removing all insignia seems an eminently practical way to identify who's on your side, reducing confusion and "friendly fire".

Also an easy way for the public to identify the difference.

I'd be interested to hear the implication of no insignia during a war... for example, is there any code in the geneva convention that military forces have to wear insignia?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
At the risk of being drawn into this tedious debate over who is behind Q, let me offer a quote:

“At this point, what difference does it make?” This time it applies a little differently.

The context here is pretty simple. Q, whoever that might be, did their thing. People made of it what they could. I think it’s fair to say that our attention was focused, and some lessons were learned. A lot of interesting information was dug up. Corruption in many forms was identified. A movement has resulted.

But it’s no longer all about Q. Or all about Trump. It’s about the situation in the world, identifying the problems and what can be done to make things better.

The Freedom Truckers aren’t wearing MAGA hats or waiving Q flags. Most are waving Canadian flags or US flags.

There is increased awareness of corrupt people controlling us. There is a reaction against it. You can call it a great awakening if you want to. You can identify it with Q if you want to, but the name doesn’t really matter now. What matters is if there are powerful leaders, like within the military, that support draining the swamp and bringing the criminals to justice. What matters is if something actually gets done, and not so much who gets the credit.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
DOH!!!!

Pulling together some timeline forewarnings from this thread and KU:

W = V+V = 22 + 22 = 2/20/22

Also W = 23.

1) There is only one post signed "W"... #1034

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914569 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:26:36 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914510 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:24:13 (EST)
>>914474
What fell from space recently?
Accident or retaliation?
Q

>>914510
When was Hussein in China?
Track events.
Timeline.
We are in control
W

The post DELTA from #1033 is 2:23 = giving both V and W, as well as a mirror of Skull&Bones = 322.

Those who have followed since the early threads will remember that member PerfectEnemy posted a number of cryptic posts towards the end of his engagement. At the time of posting these cryptic posts, his profile would show either a V or a W!

These 43 posts ran from 2/02/2018 to 5/26/2018 10:35. They are held on the spreadsheet in a hidden tab "V PerfectEnemy Posts"!

Here's a couple of examples:

Watch.
[White]
[Blue]
Hidden.
Need.
Want.
Prepare.
War.
[Green]
[White]
[Red]
Godspeed.
[V]

I'm writing this with a heavy heart.
4 of our [SHIPS] already destroyed.
Til we meet again in the next life.
Thank you for your sacrifice and service.
Your brave souls can now finally rest in peace.
I will make sure that it was not in vain.
o7

The [VV]itness

Last such post was on 5/26/2018:

[WHITE]

[TAKES]
[BLACK]

Enjoy this Weekend.
[V]

Is this the CHECKMATE move?

If people want, I can post a reminder of all 43 posts.

...and here's the KICKER... Mr Pool posted W this eve; at 4:46PM EST on twitter and 00:49:16 GMT on 21st on telegram! No link because it's already been deleted on telegram:

Bigger

edit on 20-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Dude. No.

I want you to take a very good look at this still of Romana giving her "official" NATO speech.

She's using a hotel headboard to create the illusion of having an official office. A massive fail. Not only is the woman a fraud, she appears to be a total nut job. The fact that you continue to follow her and take anything she says seriously brings into question the competency of your own discernment.
edit on 20-2-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

What about these militarized police, mercenaries & whoever abusing the Freedom Truckers & protesters
& who refused to give badge numbers or their names? Obviously a possible dead give away they
were not Canadian & didn't give a bloody crap what happened to our freedom loving peaceful people.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

So flip the theory... maybe it was a mis-directiuon by White Hats to trick Black Hats into not using insignia?

I'm not vouching for either theory... just saying it's been discussed.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
So this triangle started on the 2nd, spanned aalllll the way to the 20th then ends two days later wth kind of a triangle is that? Gotta love it when people make stuff up for attention...
edit on 20-2-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL.

With help from machine learning software, computer scientists may have unmasked the identity of Q, the founder of the QAnon movement. In a sprawling report published on Saturday, The New York Times shared the findings of two independent teams of forensic linguists who claim they’ve identified Paul Furber, a South African software developer who was one of the first to draw attention to the conspiracy theory, as the original writer behind Q. They say Arizona congressional candidate Ron Watkins also wrote under the pseudonym, first by collaborating with Furber and then later taking over the account when it eventually moved to post on his father’s 8chan message board. The toolbag that people follow

Told you.

Maybe their "research" was tainted by a presumption of who Q was, supposedly. Since they did sort of follow the party line... and funny how they are still beating that dead horse.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

The verdict's still out for me but perhaps you'ld care to explain why the Canadian Head of Military and another Brigadier General appear to have been accompanying @romanadidulo????

Bigger

Bigger

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Long celebrations since my last post, great to see others here moving into fuller synchronicity also ( do you get waves of contentment at times washing you ? ) , surprising effect has been going into more learning and wisdom, fast, just listening to this atm, ta to member here who pointed to them back in time
, time ? lol will post early as possible tomorow regards vibes n senses plus feelings as 22 02 2022 light reaches and involves itself here in NZ, also it is on natural time calendar within the wavespell of the Dog = love, family and loyalty mainly, on day 6 of 13 =

Kin 175: Blue Rhythmic Eagle
I organize in order to create
Balancing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled

Eagle/hawk = big picture and also for me, messenger-s

For first time in years, got two days behind on thread, how i used to have time to do 40 odd hours work a week is beyond me.

Seeing many unjabbed having releases physicalllly, sore backs, stomachs n lower legs.

Crazy stuff the last week and is for a reason i believe, regards meeting two other Q ers, fully Q involved, both men and local CHCH, oh the joy.
edit on 20-2-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't see anything in your post that legitimizes Romana in any way whatsoever. And who th is Gene?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
The context here is pretty simple. Q, whoever that might be, did their thing.

It makes a difference when some are wanting to give Q credit, in a Q thread, when Q doing their thing didn't make a difference.

ETA: Especially when Q told everyone to relax and enjoy the show and the protesters did the opposite and got out there and did their thing.
edit on 20-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

The fact that you're not aware of Gene Decode implies that you haven't dug very deep into this process.

You could have watched any of the top 20 or so video streamers on this process and heard him quoted as a key input.

Do the work if you want to be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join