It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

ok if you believe that is true then why hasn't her lawyer or she herself been arrested yet?

I mean they all know that the lawyer was paying a spy and they are letting him rome around free??

Charged by whom for lying? Has he been arrested?

Charged but not arrested?

I am not Durham, I only read his filings.

From what I can tell, suss has refused to say who directed him to make that payment so far.

But his only client at the time was the hillary campaign, according to grand jury testimony of others at his firm.

Which is likely what Durham is working on nailing down right now.

Durham has sussman's text, phone, voicemail, and email records now.

The term used was indicted. (Federal)

Unlike the democrat's j6 political hostages, sussman is walking free for now, but his passport was confiscated.

Here is the official sussman grand jury indictment by Durham.

www.scribd.com...

It has been updated in several very large evidence filings recently, but most of that isn't public yet.

edit on 20-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Epstein, Brunel, and Maxwell have the kind of connections which generally keep you away from courtrooms.

Yeah, uh, all that was from over a decade ago and had zip to do with Q.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
I'm going to sound like a broken record, again, but Q told people to ask members of the NG if they were activated almost 4.5 years ago. They gave arrest dates without a year which means the arrests were going to happen in the current year, 2017.

I'm going to do something soon never means 5 years down the road regardless of how a year in your life "feels".

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There sure is a lot of condescending retorts about “soon” and waiting for things to or not to develop and arrests to or not to happen from a group of people that are still trying to go after the orange man.
This idea that the Q process is too slow or full of fake hopium can be just as easily countered by the 4 year “Russia russia russia” witch hunt that didn’t amount to anything.
Followed by the ongoing 13 month long “insurrection” investigation
Followed by continuous efforts to prevent that orange man from winning back the White House.

Every week there’s another mainstream media talking point that the people love to run with and say “oh we got him this time!!!” Yep this is the one, he’s going to jail now!”

For someone so hated he sure does receive a lot of air time about him daily. Moreso than any other former president. Moreso than our current president.

One could even call it ironic
edit on 20-2-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

I was watching one of the live feeds for this and the guy filming got a peek under a covered badge.

Can't remember where he said they were from, but I think Canadian and a different town/city perhaps.

Started with an "E" I think. Maybe two words like "East something".

I'll stir my memory a little more. Doubt I would recognise or be able to find the feed recording on youtube.

Big pharma sounds a little silly as I'm sure there are plenty of Minions willing to step up to the plate for cookies.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
I didn't see anyone bring up orange man, except you, in this weak strawman argument.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You must be confusing me with someone who believes in Q. I'm simply stating the movement was a catalyst for provoking conversation and research on certain subjects, that would have historically been shielded from public discussion, and resigned to the esoteric.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Funny they cooped the troll/shill language fall back position "so, what, who cares, what does it matter, you're nothing, prove it, you haven't proven to me..." Hilarious how the AI collapse producing baby talk - AI regression.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Indeed, however it's still a surprise to see them offered as a sacrifice, clearly there's some division among the imperium.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Trump was brought up in the last 3 pages more than once. And that’s not even my point lmao.

There’s a half dozen or more comments saying that people in this thread keep waiting and waiting and that the definition of “soon” isn’t being realized.
So I pointed out that the other “camp” doesn’t have some stellar recent track record on waiting for things that don’t come to fruition either.
U should probably look up strawman though

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You must be confusing me with someone who believes in Q. I'm simply stating the movement was a catalyst for provoking conversation and research on certain subjects, that would have historically been shielded from public discussion, and resigned to the esoteric.

And I'm simply saying that many of those certain subjects had been researched by CTers here on ATS long before Q and that the arrests made, in regards to sexual abuse, were not a product of Q.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Yes, Trump, leaning to the left.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Or like a lot of us have suspected from the beginning the "movement" was never hijacked. That it has been run by some government. Who knows which government though.

And that trump is part of it. That he was put in place to destroy ether the repub party or the dem party or both.

I lean toward put in place to destroy both. But it seems the most damage has been done to the right. The killing of fiscal (all?) conservatism in the republican party really sucks. I haven't seen any blows that significant being landed on the dems. An equivalent would be like if the left gave up on increasing the minimum wage.

I take that back. Stacking the sc with right leaning judges was a big blow to the left. Especially the liberals.
But then again it was also a blow to the idea of non bias judgement in the usa 's highest court. Which makes the idea that destroying the usa as a whole might be the real plan.

Whatever or whoever the real q is/was one thing has always been clear in my mind.
Following and trusting an anonymous internet personality is foolish.

You don’t really believe all of this do you?
You think the goal of the left was the current public opinion of the economy, the president, and foreign affairs?
You think the left was hoping to see thousands and thousands of people deciding they had enough and mobilize and become engaged in their local politics by running for and replacing their corrupt school board members?
Do you think the goal of the left was to lose seats in congress this year?
Do you think the goal of the left was the mass awakening that many are able to realize is taking place?
The goal of the left was to have trucker convoys?

As far as the Supreme Court goes. There’s 9 judges. There may be 3 that are officially labeled as “liberal” but they are more unified in their opinion than the other 6. Furthermore numerous cases in just the last year have no gone the direction that a typical conservative would expect if there indeed was a conservative supermajority

And if we are really honest. Both parties do need to be shaken up or “ruined” they are both corrupt nearly top to bottom

I just dont see how the right is more damaged as matter of perception than the left at this point outside of mainstream media talking heads

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And I'm simply saying that many of those certain subjects had been researched by CTers here on ATS long before Q and that the arrests made, in regards to sexual abuse, were not a product of Q.

This is a fair statement. For myself personally this thread just keeps on rolling. Everyday.
I do peruse other threads that focus on singular topics that are also often discussed in here, yet they don’t maintain the traffic and quickly die out and become forgotten. And I think that may be partly why we see so much activity and discussion in here. It’s not isolated to only “Q” people…like many have been trying to explain.
Not sure if that makes much sense. Just how I come to think of it

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
There’s a half dozen or more comments saying that people in this thread keep waiting and waiting and that the definition of “soon” isn’t being realized.
So I pointed out that the other “camp” doesn’t have some stellar recent track record on waiting for things that don’t come to fruition either.
U should probably look up strawman though

I know what strawman means.

One side positing something that flopped, russiagate, doesn't mean that what Q claimed, lock them up, didn't also flop. That is a strawman because you didn't address the issue, things not happening soon, but you instead set up the strawman to beat down, by saying russiagate failed.

You came in here saying things where being said by "a group of people that are still trying to go after the orange man".

I mentioned his sharpies but it isn't because I am going after Trump, I'm saying Q never got a pic of them because they were never in the WH.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I didn’t directly address the issue in that specific reply to you. But I did earlier today.
I stated that I wasn’t personally here for “Q” so I have no reason to assess why people are waiting longer than what perceive they should wait for.
My opinion is that there’s plenty going on behind the scenes involving world governments and elite people. And that there are plenty of others trying to expose these things and that some may never get justice, some we may never hear about, and other things end up happening.
I’m not here waiting for a specific ball to drop that says hey! That’s it. That’s the go message. Simply here because I haven’t found a better space out there to view the world of events in such a manner so regularly and without some billionaires spin added to it. Just a bunch of people giving their takes. People from all walks. It doesn’t mean I believe it all or that I take everything at face value either

ETA: I’m gonna go back to lurking for now. Sorry to all that I’ve annoyed with the multiple walls of replies

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Anyone who thinks the political system is anything other than a puppet show, and a low rung on the grand ladder of control, is blind to even the rudimentary principles which govern our society. We are bombarded by propaganda, elaborate plans engineered and governed by powers beyond our imagination, with unlimited resources. As a species we're collective victims of their greed and arrogance, with walls built to contain our consciousness. We all share the blame, complicit in the scheme by devaluing our principles to chase false dreams, always looking away due to fear, with only fleeting glimpses of our true nature.

Truth will one day set us free, it's inevitable, until then we can only peek beyond the veil.

Yes, I'm on holiday and on the Whisky.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I stated that I wasn’t personally here for “Q”...My opinion is that there’s plenty going on behind the scenes

But, that is Q in a nutshell.

In your previous post you said:

I do peruse other threads that focus on singular topics that are also often discussed in here, yet they don’t maintain the traffic and quickly die out and become forgotten.

Have you ever wondered why that may be?

Might I suggest that the reason is because those threads lack the "idea" that there is a group of white hat patriots making things happen behind the scenes so people could just enjoy the movie, while maybe nothing is changing?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

For someone so hated he sure does receive a lot of air time about him daily. Moreso than any other former president. Moreso than our current president.

One could even call it ironic

"Trump" was said 7 times for every 1 Biden on CNN during January 2022, reported this media monitoring company.

Him becoming President again in the minds of Americans will be easy. It will be like a 4 year interlude (filled with horrors) then a return to optimism...which is NORMAL for Americans.

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join