It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Man he sure did have some foresight about the ongoing Durham investigation no?

Is that the one where all those people got arrested? Or am I thinking of one where a lot of people actually got arrested?

It is the one where the entire Clinton camp is being systematically investigated and the drops continue to come out.

The picture is being painted, whether you wish to pay attention or not.

How well did the NYT do reporting on Clintons fabricated evidence for 2 1/2 years?

Let me guess you still believe in the Pee Pee Dossier?
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago228pmSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe you missed news of his grand jury activities going on now?

And the fact that the 'one guy' is charged with lying to the fbi that he didn't know who paid the foreign spies to fabricate the Democrat party's russia hoax.

He, Hillary's attorney, told the fbi that he knew nothing about it, until Durham found proof that HE was the exact attorney who initiated the wire transfer to pay the spies on behalf of hillary and dnc.

Yeah, that 'one guy'.

Is now charged with lying to the fbi, since the wire transfer doc to the head foreign spy bears his personal signature.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Message from an RCMP Frog:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ollowing-orders/

Stay tuned for more.

We have it all.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The sister of Bernie Madoff, the late disgraced financier behind the largest Ponzi scheme ever, died in an apparent murder-suicide, local police confirmed Sunday, representing the latest tragedy befalling Madoff’s family following his epic fall from grace.

Sondra Wiener​​, Madoff’s 87-year-old sister was found dead from a gunshot wound Thursday in her Boynton Beach, Florida, home along with an unidentified 90-year-old male victim, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office told Forbes Sunday morning. 

www.forbes.com...

Is there an Epstein connection?

Jeffrey Epstein worked as a paid consultant during the 1980s and 1990s at a New York financial company that participated in one of the largest Ponzi schemes in American history, according to court records and the accounts of attorneys and executives connected with the firm, Towers Financial.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What ever happened to the Austin cue declarer?
RW no way especially now that w=vv.
After doing the audit he can clearly see a path to victory.
edit on 2/20/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Or like a lot of us have suspected from the beginning the "movement" was never hijacked. That it has been run by some government. Who knows which government though.

And that trump is part of it. That he was put in place to destroy ether the repub party or the dem party or both.

I lean toward put in place to destroy both. But it seems the most damage has been done to the right. The killing of fiscal (all?) conservatism in the republican party really sucks. I haven't seen any blows that significant being landed on the dems. An equivalent would be like if the left gave up on increasing the minimum wage.

I take that back. Stacking the sc with right leaning judges was a big blow to the left. Especially the liberals.
But then again it was also a blow to the idea of non bias judgement in the usa 's highest court. Which makes the idea that destroying the usa as a whole might be the real plan.

Whatever or whoever the real q is/was one thing has always been clear in my mind.
Following and trusting an anonymous internet personality is foolish.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
It is the one where the entire Clinton camp is being systematically investigated and the drops continue to come out.

Uh-huh, I've been hearing that LARP for over four years now. Any day turned into a really long time.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
Maybe you missed news of his grand jury activities going on now?

LOL, sure. Maybe they'll tick-tock out some indictments any day now. Do you think it will happen soon? Because all this waiting is getting dull.

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Message from an RCMP Frog:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ollowing-orders/

Stay tuned for more.

We have it all.

That's too bad. I'd prefer to learn that top-people were giving orders to kill, like Lindsey Graham did on 1.6.2021.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Time is relative, especially when observed through the looking glass.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Didn't microchip already spill the "beanz" and say they started it with pamphlet and that pamphlet shut them out and ran to 8chan?

You didn't even need this machine learning software to know that, like I said way back, follow the money, which in this day and age can be in the form of internet traffic. We even had pics of codemonkey unloading servers to handle the added traffic.

And, since I'm here, despite all the "follow the pen" drops not one was of a Trump Sharpie, but Watkins is said to be a pen collector.

Also, after the change we have hotwheels hugging a big blue Q. My thoughts, he wasn't on board at first and got kicked to the curb. When he saw how much cheddar was involved he did what he could to get back in. Again, just follow the money.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Every man must answer for his sins, in this life or the next.

The Q movement, has at the very least shone some light on the underlying systems which control our society, and the depravation of those people who manipulate them. I suspect however, like everything else it's been hijacked and deliberately misinformed, in order to delegitimise all information through association.
edit on 20/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I suspect however, like everything else it's been hijacked and deliberately misinformed, in order to delegitimise all information through association.

By none other than Ron Watkins for his own personal benefit.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm sure the direction of the Q movement has been discussed, and influenced by the conversations around many tables.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I'm sure the direction of the Q movement has been discussed, and influenced by the conversations around many tables.

The only thing I'm sure of now is that Ron Watkins is a buffoon and he's also Q. How anyone can follow this guy is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The 1000's of pages on this site alone dedicated to Q have uncovered many interesting connections, i was previously unaware of. No matter the source, the movement, has at the very least inspired some research.

No smoke without fire, and something is burning the house down.
edit on 20/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Not for nothing, but that is what conspiracy theorists and ATS have been doing for a long time.

The only difference is that Q gave people the hope that things were going to change for the better.

Have they?

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join