It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So many resources deployed lol

It's been a while since the mason poked his head in ...

Surely you don't just believe in what the "majik" box tells you

Then again it takes a village for a

Circling back to the LARP ... desperate times call for predictable behaviour .... carry on ...

edit on 2202022 by MetalThunder because: these people are STUPID

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
Is this the same 'machine learning' that democrats used to predict that Manhattan would be underwater by now?

Is it? Nice strawman.

I'm not impressed.

Neither am I since I said it was that cretin years ago.

Ron Watkins, FFS, what a jack nugget.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Watkins is running for Arizona congress?
How odd the NYT's is running a speculative hit piece against him now.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I am wondering about Catturd's post of the 3 grey hats and the #2622 state funeral link.
Could it be possible that there will be 3 events?
The triad, political, medical and media are reaching a crisis point.
On the medical side we have Fauci and Albert Bourla in the hot seat.
On the political side Biden or Trudeau.
Media event... The Olympics, the truck convoy.

I have an overwhelming feeling something is going to break.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
So many resources deployed

I'm flattered you equate my goofing on Ron Watkins and his deluded followers as a 'resource'.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He is, I'm looking forward to his quality candidacy where qualified questions will be queued up for some quixotic quizzing.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL.

With help from machine learning software, computer scientists may have unmasked the identity of Q, the founder of the QAnon movement. In a sprawling report published on Saturday, The New York Times shared the findings of two independent teams of forensic linguists who claim they’ve identified Paul Furber, a South African software developer who was one of the first to draw attention to the conspiracy theory, as the original writer behind Q. They say Arizona congressional candidate Ron Watkins also wrote under the pseudonym, first by collaborating with Furber and then later taking over the account when it eventually moved to post on his father’s 8chan message board. The toolbag that people follow

Told you.

Here’s the problem with “told you” and I already know how this will be received by you as I’ve stumbled across your posts across this broad forum before.

This is relying on the NYT. What is their credibility?

Second: it says that the study was limited to social media posts. What social media posts? What is Qs social media handle?

Third: What happens next is unclear. The researchers who worked on the identification told The Times they hope unmasking Q will loosen QAnon’s hold on people. Spreading like wildfire on social media, the conspiracy theory has had a profound effect on politics in the US and other parts of the world. And while Q hasn’t posted a new message since the end of 2020, that hasn’t dampened people’s enthusiasm for conspiracies about the "deep state" and its involvement in their lives.

This is a quote from your link…we are beyond Q pointing out a “deep state conspiracy” it is simply not a conspiracy of a “deep state” at this point. To suggest otherwise is plain willful ignorance in my opinion.

Lastly, I’m not in this thread for “Q”. So it doesn’t much matter to me whether “Q” was real or not, or right or wrong. Moreso what matters is the legwork (not just by people in this thread) to expose the rampant corruption plaguing society world wide.
So I doubt that you will find this opinion piece to carry much weight.
Thus leaving the “told you” comment meaningless.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

It's not relying on the Times, they only published the findings. You'd have known that if you actually read the article.

This is a quote from your link…we are beyond Q pointing out a “deep state conspiracy” it is simply not a conspiracy of a “deep state” at this point. To suggest otherwise is plain willful ignorance in my opinion.

Lastly, I’m not in this thread for “Q”. So it doesn’t much matter to me whether “Q” was real or not, or right or wrong. Moreso what matters is the legwork (not just by people in this thread) to expose the rampant corruption plaguing society world wide.

Of course you're not here for 'Q', no one is anymore. This thing is more about Covid and every other bizarro theory that's out there. I've seen people discuss space aliens, Kennedy, the moon landing, the Federal Reserve and pretty much whatever else pops into their heads. It's now a satire of itself.

edit on 20-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He is, I'm looking forward to his quality candidacy where qualified questions will be queued up for some quixotic quizzing.

Mildly funny. But Ron is a joke. He has been a joke. And has no business in my opinion running for an elected position. His telegram larp was proof enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It's not relying on the Times, they only published the findings. You'd have known that if you actually read the article.

Of course you're not here for 'Q', no one is anymore. This thing is more about Covid and every other bizarro theory that's out there. I've seen people discuss space aliens, Kennedy, the moon landing, the Federal Reserve and pretty much whatever else pops into their heads. It's now a satire of itself.

Clearly I read the article as I pulled a quote from it.
As far as satire and your list of conspiracies. It seems to me that you’re a member of a website that is literally based on such premise. So what’s your point?

link   

Mildly funny. But Ron is a joke. He has been a joke. And has no business in my opinion running for an elected position. His telegram larp was proof enough.

Yup, and this 'joke' is Q, everyone's exalted leader.

Ron Watkins, too funny.

link   
Just an update on the movies. I went to the new Hercule Poirot movie Death on the Nile. This is just too strange because once again we were the only people in the entire theater. How on Earth can they afford to continue operating with just one family going?
It just isn't the same when there is no audience to share with.
The mask mandates are lifted and the fear level is way down so where is everyone?
-----------------
Meanwhile at Costco they have now closed all of the checkouts and are only operating the self check out with some staff. There were few customers and people were commenting on how odd to park at the front door which simply doesn't happen.
-----------------
At a local department store it too was empty but with security guards posted. Apparently a very tattooed man threatened the staff with a machete so there's that.
------------------
Cherokee thanks for posting the convoy route. I see it goes right by us so I will keep a close watch for any developments.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

As far as satire and your list of conspiracies. It seems to me that you’re a member of a website that is literally based on such premise. So what’s your point?

My point is this series of threads has all of them in it now, it's become comical. It's not about Q since Q has been wrong about pretty much everything. Tick-tock, tick-tock, 1,000,000,000 indictments about to drop. Remember that crap?

Pepperidge Farm does.

ETA: LOL, look at the post above this one, is that Q stuff? Nope, just chit chat since Q is a joke and some of us knew who that joke was years ago.

edit on 20-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Just an update on the movies. I went to the new Hercule Poirot movie Death on the Nile.

So how was it?
Any better than the other 5 versions?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

ETA: LOL, look at the post above this one, is that Q stuff? Nope, just chit chat since Q is a joke and some of us knew who that joke was years ago.

And yet, you are here. Thinking you’re dunking on people when you just stated we are simply “chit chatting” and not talking Q stuff

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

You engaged me, bro, not the other way around. I came to post my tasty tidbit of Ronny Boy being exposed for the LARP'ing clown that he is so let's MQGA this thread and talk about Q, Mr. Ronald Watkins. Now that he's been revealed will people look a little more critically on the inanity that he posted in the past?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I do thank you for your original link though. It prompted me to google who this Paul Furber is…
Interestingly, the media has already claimed back in 2018 that they figured out this whole Q conspiracy.
I wonder what those two tech companies actually did to find this not so new information then
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

I would assume it's a new algorithm they developed for the field of genetics which was capable of also analyzing language since, I would assume, that a particular person's language use is simpler than genetic coding.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The queen coming down with covid is a little convenient at this time as on twitter I've been asking around what her opinion of Trudeau's abuse of her loyal subjects may be....incendiary query? UK dropped mandates? Why not Canada?

Asking for proof of life since stripping the duke prior to cash out to Virginia's lawyers, she's been found pretty scarce since then? Idk, I haven't performed a search on my own.

I'm under the impression her opinion might still matter since it's the "royal" Canadian mounted police dispatched to wreak injustice on the land.

She had no opinion three weeks ago, now that my curiosity seeks her opinion solely, she's out on bail with covid?

I'm not Canadian or well educated in Canada affairs, so that's why I ask.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks it is weird that we have two significant happenings today and suddenly someone is filling up the thread with shenanigans?

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join