It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Its 2SDAY kiddos!

2-2-22

💩

Looks like the people have had enough and our Canadian pals and buddies to the north have awakened the honk of patriotism in many and roused them to act.

Peacefully but Loudly

The top of the pyramid is scared.

They only have ONE playbook.

That means attempting false flags, agent provocateurs, media smears, police violating the citizens, etc.

Stay vigilant.

Hold on 2 ur butts

2-22-22 on a 2sday.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Interestingly, for those who understand numerology ...

In the US system on Feb 22

two more 2s and you have a repeating number.

In other parts of the world it will be

It is a palindrome and a repeating sequence.

for both it adds to 12.

Hold on 2 ur butts

2-22-22 on a 2sday.

We also have 2 as in a pair of butts.

2sday may be going a little too far into la la land butt then ...

P

edit on 20/2/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Ancestors? Yea, 1950s is like ancient forgotten history.🙄

"We will not blame him for the crimes of his ancestors if he relinquishes the royal rights of his ancestors; but as long as he claims their rights, by virtue of descent, then, by virtue of descent, he must shoulder the responsibility for their crimes."
James Connolly (executed by British firing squad on May 12, 1916 for armed uprising)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
BoJo going bold.

JUST IN - England to drop the requirement to self-isolate after testing positive for COVID by the end of next week.

From disclosetv on t-gram.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
If there was ANY doubt

==============
Go Canada !

ANOTHER CONVOY BEGINS 🚛 Trucks line the streets of Quebec City in solidarity WITH OTTAWA 🇨🇦 2-19-2022

God Bless America

edit on 2202022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Paraphrasing a Nazi, "The bigger the lie the better" Goebel told Hitler.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Ten out of nine Factcheckers agree...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: nerbot

Thanks, I see that now in the artwork.

Thanks to everyone else too. The best thing about IRL side stories is they generate more side stories and connections.

Watch out for four bladed helicopters, ventilation fans, food processors etc.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

God Bless America

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The photos of the flag reminded me of a well-regarded colleague who passed away years ago.

He was a veteran of the Cold War, never saw any combat that I knew of. Not a twenty-year man.

Died at an early age of heart problems. It was a real shock for the workplace. His body was sent home and buried.

Years later, I looked up his grave. Not a wealthy man, his grave had an ordinary marker and not one furnished by the government. My throat tightened a bit when I saw a photograph of it.

He had been many things in life, but below his name on this marker, was a single mention:

" U. S. Army "

May he Rest in Peace. A true citizen-soldier, and a genuine American. We could use more like him. A lot more.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Its 2SDAY kiddos!

2-2-22

💩

Looks like the people have had enough and our Canadian pals and buddies to the north have awakened the honk of patriotism in many and roused them to act.

Peacefully but Loudly

The top of the pyramid is scared.

They only have ONE playbook.

That means attempting false flags, agent provocateurs, media smears, police violating the citizens, etc.

Stay vigilant.

Hold on 2 ur butts

2-22-22 on a 2sday.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Just to expand a bit more
Pluto will be in the same spot (27 Capricorn) on this Tuesday 2/22/2022 as it was on July 4th 1776.
In astrology Pluto represents destruction and rebirth
It entered Capricorn in November 2008 when Obama was elected.
It exits Capricorn November 2024….which is the next election

Pluto also poked its head around in Capricorn during the fall of the Roman Empire as well as the rise of the Queen of England

On January 21 2025 Pluto will enter Aquarius for a 20 year stretch.
Aquarius relates to science, scientific discoveries, technological advances, redistribution of power, social and political revolutions, outer space, power shifts, empowerment,and change
edit on 20-2-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Oh, come on, Pete. It is not even a planet. $cience says so!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It’s kinda funny because I’m not at all an astrology type person but some things are too hard to ignore

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It’s kinda funny because I’m not at all an astrology type person but some things are too hard to ignore

I smiled when I saw the probe's photos of Pluto; finally revealed after a century of speculation.

Hell Yeah it is a planet. The overeducated dumbasses were as wrong as they could be. No simple dusty rock, that one.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.newsbytesapp.com...

“Queen Elizabeth II tests positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms”

What is “tests positive” code for again?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
LOL.

With help from machine learning software, computer scientists may have unmasked the identity of Q, the founder of the QAnon movement. In a sprawling report published on Saturday, The New York Times shared the findings of two independent teams of forensic linguists who claim they’ve identified Paul Furber, a South African software developer who was one of the first to draw attention to the conspiracy theory, as the original writer behind Q. They say Arizona congressional candidate Ron Watkins also wrote under the pseudonym, first by collaborating with Furber and then later taking over the account when it eventually moved to post on his father’s 8chan message board. The toolbag that people follow

Told you.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL.

With help from machine learning software, computer scientists may have unmasked the identity of Q, the founder of the QAnon movement. In a sprawling report published on Saturday, The New York Times shared the findings of two independent teams of forensic linguists who claim they’ve identified Paul Furber, a South African software developer who was one of the first to draw attention to the conspiracy theory, as the original writer behind Q. They say Arizona congressional candidate Ron Watkins also wrote under the pseudonym, first by collaborating with Furber and then later taking over the account when it eventually moved to post on his father’s 8chan message board. The toolbag that people follow

Told you.

Is this the same 'machine learning' that democrats used to predict that Manhattan would be underwater by now?

I'm not impressed.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Re: GHWB USSS name re: Timber Wolf
The grey wolf [Canis Lupus: also known as timber wolf]
Shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog.
State funeral next week.
Coincidence?

Was it a coincidence that Pfizer-BioNTech aired a radio commercial with these odd words...blue skies turn grey?
All in the timing that Tuesday is 2/22/22.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

“U.S. has intel that Russian commanders have orders to proceed with Ukraine invasion”

Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join