It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Now called, Karen Castrated?

Cracks it would seem. Clip

If he had real guts he'd have demanded those goons behind him take theirs off. Baby steps I guess.

Is Doug Ford the crackhead, or am I confusing him with someone else?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton dodges questions on latest Durham findings

edit on 2162022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I'm liking that read of the candles, nerbot!

Anecdotal reinforcement:
Phil Godlewski on telegram was giving strong hints that access to silver and gold will become very important to the man in the street very soon (because demand will jump when the market crashes?).

I'm not advising people to take up his offer - just saying that he is warning access to silver and gold will become essential when paper money becomes worth nothing... hence he's advising people to join an access route.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Good Morning All...🌻

Lot’s of progress being made shining Light to Dark, but still no time to “ rest on our laurels “
We all have to figure out how to heal ourselves = healing families = healing communities = healing the World ! While I feel a certain degree of disgust having participated in the Super Bowl ritual, not sure I could say that people getting together and enjoying each other’s company doesn’t somewhat counteract bad mojo with positive mojo ? Reinforcing Bonds with others seems very important at this time.

Whatever is happening is BIGLY, some might say Biblical
. There’s sure A LOT of empirical evidence that some sort of World Wide “ Plan “ is unfolding before our eyes. So the Question is WTH are we supposed to do about it !? For myself, the answer is to support the heavy hitters with Crowdsourcing Research, Circumventing Propaganda News, Pushing back locally, Building homegrown infrastructure, Speaking up with our voices and wallets to corporations trying to back door mandated “passports” through coercion, Take more direct control in our kids educations , but especially Faith and Prayers with intent to find our way forward and be part of a better Future.

Do we have More than we Know ? Maybe..🍀

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: gmx0010110

Do you believe that the potential that Putin is a White Hat is not worthy of consideration and debate? Deny Ignorance!

Putin is ... a Russian Hat. Nothing more, nothing less.

White Hat/Black Hat POV can't be applied universally.

Cheers

Putin is far from a saint, but he always acts to further his country's interests.

Too bad our leaders can't be counted on to do the same.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This looks VERY significant...

Whiplash347 #1

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

WHO, Gates Foundation and Wuhan Institute of virology passwords all hacked.

Some people are already circulating email findings...
edit on Wed Feb 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed pastebin image

edit on Wed Feb 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just checked on @VEDIC_CYBERGOD AT tWITTER.

Imagine this.... account suspended.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The Great Awakening.

People are gonna be very mad.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

People are gonna be very mad.

I was already very angry.
Now I have to upgrade to mad.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The Tweet is from 2020....

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
File under "could be something, could be nothing":

pix11.com...

"Long Island tanker crash leads to massive fire, gas spill along Sunrise highway"

Crashed into a vacant La-Z-Boy furniture showroom. Great place for a FEMA camp. Now completely destroyed.
edit on 2/16/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I found this to be a bit strange...every week on NBC between 11:00am & 11:30 am there will be one of those emergency beeps or honks on the tele & the ticker/banner goes across the top as a test. It always disrupts the program on the tele because there is silence until test is over.

Weird is this morning ~ 11:30am the test comes on & there's a vocal announcement (I have never heard a vocal one is so many years I don't even remember) It said something like it was a test from the Dominion Energy& North Anna Nuclear Power Station & there is no threat it is a test, if there was a threat we would hear 4 beeps followed by another? then a message about what to do or something like that. Sorry I was shocked to hear this & they repeated it 2 times. Good thing cause I initially was not paying attention.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Similar thing here in Washington.

Multiple fire departments responded to a fire at the former site of Maywood Elementary School in SeaTac late Tuesday night.

The former school, located on the 1400 block of S 200th St, was a surplus property of the Highline School District and has been closed to students since the 1970s. The district said the property was sold to Bridge Development in Sept. 2021.

It was supposed to be an industrial complex. So, it was going to be a bunch of empty buildings. I bet the issue here was arson, but maybe it was something else. Something along the lines of what you're saying too.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Random observation.

In many countries, there seems to be a current of mild panic and a very heavy vibe of paranoia.

I've thought for a while that the Second World War left the world with some nasty legacies, that, while often mentioned in various contexts, are not that clearly identified as sources of constant unrest and upheaval.

One of these legacies are sophisticated intelligence activities covering a range of techniques. To some extent, governments may be correct to be paranoid in the sense of believing there are spies everywhere ... because there are.

Another toxic legacy is the love governments have gained for their own special operations [military] and a hatred of the same kind of operations when practiced by other governments. I used to believe this kind of activity was not that common, but I now think they've been practiced regularly since Great Britain organized the Special Operations Executive during the war. Enemy troops operating undetected on national territory? Yeah, I'd guess that gives government types a case of the nerves. And again, they may well be correct to be paranoid about the notion. It is no stretch to believe that powerful countries get up to this activity regularly, but even regional operators like Iran have a special love of such approaches because they know conventional combat is a losing proposition for them.

Another way of saying this is that the calmer era before the Second World War meant people in government could afford to be more relaxed and measured in how they practiced governance. Now, the people running countries are scared, and the absurd, repressive policies we see are products of fear and paranoia.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Woah. Is this about to go down like now?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The Queen is really having a Bad Time as of Late Andrew - Now Charles - Where did she go Wrong ?
Was she ever right ?

Met investigating cash-for-honours claims linked to Prince’s Foundation

Scotland Yard has launched an investigation into cash-for-honours allegations linked to the Prince of Wales’s charity the Prince’s Foundation.

In a brief statement, the Metropolitan police said it had launched the investigation after media reports alleging offers of help were made to secure honours and citizenship for a Saudi national.........

edit on 2162022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, No idea if it's going to go down now... I just picked up on the post on my morning trawl of telegram.

Need to do some family stuff over the next couple hours, so I'll have another look later.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

These posts are from April 2020 as noted by butcherguy

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We have trouble...
The Wall Street Journal published an article "Vaccine During Pregnancy Protects Babies". by Sarah Toy whose twit account is SarahToy17.

I wonder who put her up to writing this because this is 100% false. I went back and examined the data.

" This is another piece showing that vaccinated pregnant women also protects infants from bad outcomes as well" stated Linda Eckert, a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Washington.< Will you say anything for $$$?

This information is being amplified across all media and Times reported it 17 hours ago.

THIS IS FALSE AND THE DATA FROM THE STUDY HAS BEEN MANIPULATED.

Effectiveness of Maternal Vaccination with mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine During Pregnancy Against COVID-19-Associated Hospitalization in Infants Aged >6 months- 17 States, July 2021-January 2022. [July 1, 2021-January 17, 2022.]

From the study... ***"The confidence level was wide and should be interpretated with caution. Might help protect."

This is the most shameful study I have so far seen and conflicts of interest? Only the NIH, NIHAID, Pfizer, Merk, Astra Zenecca, California Immunization Coalition and other unbiased partners. And they state that there are no other potential conflicts of interest. LOl. All they need is Biden.

There were only 7 limitations!!! Sample size too small, Effectiveness not assessed according to specific variants, not accessing whether women were infected with Covid before and during pregnancy, differences in prenatal care, confounders such as breast feeding or childcare, self reporting data for some mothers, did not look at booster status, did not included immunocompromised mothers.

You missed a few.
1.The study length was only 7 months. It should have been 9 months.
2. Inconsistent use of tests, some PCR while others used the Antigen tests. Antigen tests, such as those provided by Abbott are only 26% effective.
3. Only examined seriously ill babies. No comparison to the normal population.
4. Excluding babies that tested positive but were admitted for non Covid reasons.

The study itself states that the jabs are only 61% effective and probably they used Relative Risk Reduction rather than Absolute Risk Reduction since that seems to be in vogue currently.
The number of people connected is mind blowing and yet not one person said..."Not So Fast..."

www.cdc.gov>mmwr>volumes early release February 15, 2022.
wsj.com//vaccine-during-pregnancy-protects-mom-baby...

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join