It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think it was technofog that suggested yesterday Durham is going after someone in the FBI per new filing.

This guy said in a zoom that he was the one that got the gofundme cancelled. Betcha he's a mason.

So do people notice the polarity conflict? The Canadian Government is calling the population protesting, "terrorists." So their protest is about mandatory jabs, ie, mandatory DNA modification.

So the terrorists are those who will not allow their DNA to be modified, ergo, those who have or will modify their DNA are NOT terrorists. So what are they as a reference point?

The language problem is being revealed here. In a polarity point reality one is either X or Y, Victim or Perpetrator, so the Canadian government is stuck, as to not appear to be the perpetrator, they must demonize the other folks by calling them terrorists and naming themselves as the victims.

What is hidden in plain sight is the fact that if the Non DNA modified are the "perpetrators" (terrorists) then, by definition, those who have been jabbed must be the victims.

Remarkable.
edit on 10-2-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I believe they have highly sophisticated methods of survielling us simply by tracking our electromagnetic signatures. I cant prove it and most people won't believe it so its not really worth bringing up. The fact that they also spy on our crappy devices isn't shocking to me, I expect it. What's shocking to me is the amount of apathy coming from the American public. People carrying on, laughing it up 😜😂 and having a good ole time talking about inconsequential b.s. as if they have no clue about what's going on around them. They don't know, they don't understand or they just don't care. Maybe it's all of the above. But at this stage of the game it's GD pathetic.
edit on 10-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
And your “left vs right” isn’t overly simplistic?

No, my "left vs right" posits that right = maintaining things as they are (conservative) and left = change, what that means changes from country to country.

ETA: Over time as well.

The founding fathers would have never sat on the right side of that French national assembly. During their time they were looking for change and they would have sat on the left, with the revolutionaries because that was what they were as well.

I read your posts. You attributed those groups to today. To deny such is a blatant lie

Sure because that is what they are, people today who resist change are conservative and that places them on the right.

Today there is no correct group in the left or right. And that’s simply the summation of your errors. You think that “back in the day” one was this and one was that.

Don't know what you mean by correct.

But this is today. And the right will sit and talk for 2 years about what they think they did to save us (nothing)and the left will continue to shout how they care about people while attempting to dictate every single facet of life

Neither of those things is what makes them left or right.
edit on 10-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Worse was an undergrad physics final. 0800 start had to finish by midnight of the following day. Five questions. The only restriction was that it had to be your own work -- no consults. Library access granted (when books and journals were the sources of technical information). Slide rules and log tables permitted but not required. As many exam blue books as needed.

Over caffeinated and bedraggled we all discussed the exam. No one could figure it out and we thought we were doomed. Professor Leyn casually explained that no one else had ever figured out the questions, either, and he wanted to see our approaches to the problems.

This is similar to the Q clock. We are discussing the approaches and trying to find the key(s) to unlock the code but there are no answers that we can be sure of. Maybe the code changes with each post or alternates between posts in a cyclical fashion. (In a past life, I often operated a KL-7 encryption machine doing semi-routine secret squirrel stuff and that device, like the Enigma, had a variable substitution code changing the code with each position in the line. It is now old and retired like me as this was a while ago. I was one of the honest people that never claimed to be at Woodstock. It was an ocean away and we had no knowledge of the event until after the fact.)
Maybe some drops are marked that say pay attention to this and ignore the rest or take every third word, etc. We'll crack the coding when we see the answers.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm with ya on that and I believe you nailed it regards to people being clueless, non-caring, stuck in the fog of war. Yes, it's a combination of things hitting the populace from all angles, unfortunately.

“We need to wake up, this is serious stuff.”
― Jordan Maxwell

WTF is going on here???

twitter.com...

Tweet includes a vid clip.
Do they have Q level clearance? Look him up (MIT grad 🤪🙄) and you'll note the scary revelation. Talk about nuclear virtue signaling. Weimerica will be something else.😳

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

What happens when the lives of citizens becomes completely transparent while government operates behind a wall of secrecy. We are ants in an ant farm and they are the watchers (and keepers). Are we ok with this? We must be ok with this because I don't see any convoys headed to Washington D. C...

They have a massive data center you say?

Feb 11, 2018 2:36:41 PM EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo 

Feb 11, 2018 2:06:19 PM EST

Anonymous 

ClipboardImage.png

89074 Underground massive data center? Q Henderson NV Why is Henderson PD and Nevada DOJ involved in Bangkok hacker case?

>>338623 You have so much more than you know. Future proves past. Q

Another one of those dead ringers...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I bought a decent amount of gold securities on Monday, based on the idea that it's overdue for a gain, and will never "fail" compared the to cheap dollars it replaces, for me. It's a default position that I am comfortable with.

It's just that nobody can create it out of thin air like cash, Bitcoin or similar commodities. Materials and energy, on a war footing, kept me at -3% when S&P went down like 12-14% last month.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

How do you figure?

What does Henderson PD and Nevada DOJ being involved in a Bangkok hacker case (what the anon asked Q in regards to something that happened in 2018) have to do with the CIA spying on americans?

All Q said was:
"You have so much more than you know.
Future proves past.
Q"

This wasn't even close to a prediction.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

sent you a PM

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

All we need is one law, don't bother anyone else.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

edit on 11-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: www.cryptomuseum.com...

(post by PillarOfFire removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Despatch from the Foreign Ministry of the United Kingdom:

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Joshua was a demo expert
You're going to be one too

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The E-man said these babes were returning home, as in time to "auger in"

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Sorry, but that Hague trial seems like it was filmed at Tyler Perry's studios, ok, not really, but it looks fake.

It certainly isn't something at the ICC in Hague. They have nothing on their site that shows this is a thing.

The second video is even worse. Just images with text overlaid about something that may, but probably isn't happening. Arizona already went through an extensive audit and it failed. What is a resolution filed by one guy going to do?

edit on 11-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

(post by PillarOfFire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

How do you figure?

What does Henderson PD and Nevada DOJ being involved in a Bangkok hacker case (what the anon asked Q in regards to something that happened in 2018) have to do with the CIA spying on americans?

All Q said was:
"You have so much more than you know.
Future proves past.
Q"

This wasn't even close to a prediction.

Look at the date of the post. It's a delta. And Q is talking about a secret, underground, massive data center. That's what we just found out about. Those two senators claimed that the CIA has a massive data center collecting information on Americans and they can't find out where it is. Q told us it's underground. And I think he insinuates it's in Nevada.

Also, the copy paste didn't come in in the proper format. If you go to look at the drop itself, Q is also drawing attention to the underground data center. He didn't just say "you have more than you know."
edit on 11-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

SYMBOLS IN PLAIN SIGHT = GIVING US NEW EYES TO SEE
(old paintings, texts, movies, music, city names, news, etc)

Tessellation (2019) - by William Patino
The force of fresh water charging across the surface of the sea,
after falling from a height 3X higher than Niagara Falls. A classic
perspective here, as the spider web of water is created below Stirling Falls.

Singapore's New 'Jewel' Will Make the World's Best Airport Even Better
"Rain Vortex" is 131 feet, making it the tallest indoor waterfall in the world.
The water that falls through a giant hole in the center of the dome
(up to 10,000 gallons per minute) is then recycled throughout the building.

Light Photos Under an Electron Microscope (think 3D - birds eye)

Angels were always depicted playing Music, with a Harp
(Frequencies & Vibrations)

END OF OLD WORLD = WANT PANIC/FEAR = OUT OF BALANCE = SELF-DESTRUCT
PERSPECTIVE / REALITY = END IS BEGINNING OF NEW WORLD = LEAP OF FAITH
THINK ABOUT THE LESSONS = DOUBLE MEANINGS = WE PUT PIECES TOGETHER
MUST BE EARNED = ONLY ONE WAY = DONE RIGHT = ACCORDING TO RULE OF LAW
FREE WILL = OUR CHOICE = STOP PLAYING THE GAME = WAKE UP = RISE & SHINE
UNITE & REFLECT LOVE = THE WHY = ALL FOR A BUCK = SEE AS GOD SEES
ALL ARE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT = THERE ARE NO SIDES = GOD IS LOVE = GOD WON
PEACE IS THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

Rise above it all & come together, it's that simple. For the Children
A way to communicate or leave truth hidden in plain sight ..
...God WILL NOT alter timelines or mess with FREE WILL
All it takes is 1 Simple selfless act of kindness to save A world

Feb 13-19 = Random Acts of Kindness Week (RACK Day = Feb 17)*
*this is not a prediction... just an opportunity to re-gift love.

edit on 11-2-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Pteridine, just a reminder that the CHESS MOVES method worked very well on the Qclock!

I generate a tool to use it but little interest was shown.

In essence, it turned the Qclock into a Qcake by adding a dimension of DEPTH, representing the number of posts on each day.

Rather than just using MIRROR down a single "diameter" of the clock, you used Chess Moves to link between date/post A and date/post B.

This method typically linked a dozen or more posts rather than just 2 or 3; therefore it gave a more detailed "picture" decode.

Here's a visual representation of how it worked:

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join