It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Have we any songwriters here? I'm thinking of "Justin on the run" set to the tune of "Strangers in the night".

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Can't the organisers cut out the middle man and just list a bitcoin address on whatever platform they disseminate information?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Ever hear the story of the Generals that got together after they took out Kennedy?

FWIW.

At the time of the Watergate scandal, my father was in the military. He was told the word among U.S. generals at that time was, if Nixon ordered Army troops to Washington to prevent his removal from the White House, that those orders were to be disobeyed.

And he was told this by a general, in confidence. It wasn't a "latrine rumor" kind of thing.

In the 1970s, at least, there were still senior people who had respect for the Constitution.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Mmmhhmmmmm...... and the tsunami tide is still drawing out and exposing more and more dots that join up.
All this AIDS stuff only confirms to me that HIV was indeed 'bio-engineered' into the original SARS-CoV-2.
This in the UK...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Still a few pages behind, Hi Dask, may i ask if you have much knowledge, knowing interaction, experimentation, play, mapping or even underoverstanding of the noosphere ?. Gosh am glad i can connect and be with so many here on thread that know we ourselves are imo and experience, time machines. Do remember our first interactions here on thread Dask and feel you keep abreast here for a reason, about three years ago i felt sensed and knowing gently stomped that if Qetc was not real or a set up, the world was fd, look at the world atm Dask, it is all on. The noosphere is the evolving rainbow mechanics of us all, in one way and the assistance and oppurtunity for the less than one percent to die and live, in another way, imo so far.
Have you not seen the marbs, putrids n corpserat media have their narrative torn n threaded especialllly of late, just after putiting out fake news etc ?, Rogan, Timcast etc are rocking it atm, as i believe that the xciting day is soon to arrive regards Q's posts and demise which begets the next movie ( very exciting ) which may complete these n this great Dash thread, likely 42 imo.

Have a interesting concern atm, so enjoying the movie and learning, have not been communicating in life ( and little here ) much and now getting back into it, for two weeks as of three days ago i was having 10 to fourteen hour sleeps, crazy process whatever it was, a year ago woulda been worried, nowadays cool.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Doing a quick search I see 2018 was rocky for FB and it actually lost 24% at one point, so was it a prediction?

A few weeks back rel was saying how a meme war was going to go down and even gave hints. Did it happen somewhere else? It certainly didn't happen here.

Everybody just seems to gloss over these types of failed predictions/decodes but as soon as something fits we start seeing posts about Q being hooked up to the noosphere, having a time machine or being AI with looking glass tech.

Personally, I'm not booing Q team, I honestly don't think they are even in the game.

Waves belated happy birthday
edit on 5-2-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Bday wishes

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: guidedbyblake

The next time PFS takes you for a walk why don't you find a fire hydrant that hasn't been soaked already....Who doesn't know know you guys are trolling by now...You were guided by Blake and your "Buddy" Was a Pioneer in Figure Skating...Sounds like some aloe may be needed for thy asshol* Not That Theirs Anything Wrong With That....Well Wishes

Those of us who have been along for a his ride four years now are still along because we believe in Q's plan. The plan that calls for no violence. Get a grip on yourself, man.

I had my hopes up that Q's words; "They Will Not Be Able to Walk the Streets", meant that high-profile crooks were going to be forcefully removed from power by WE THE PEOPLE.

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by PioneerFigureSkating removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

edit on 5-2-2022 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Truedoe n comraid Adern are sorta running atm , yes ?, imo many others also.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: guidedbyblake

The next time PFS takes you for a walk why don't you find a fire hydrant that hasn't been soaked already....Who doesn't know know you guys are trolling by now...You were guided by Blake and your "Buddy" Was a Pioneer in Figure Skating...Sounds like some aloe may be needed for thy asshol* Not That Theirs Anything Wrong With That....Well Wishes

Those of us who have been along for a his ride four years now are still along because we believe in Q's plan. The plan that calls for no violence. Get a grip on yourself, man.

I had my hopes up that Q's words; "They Will Not Be Able to Walk the Streets", meant that high-profile crooks were going to be forcefully removed from power by WE THE PEOPLE.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Eh? What's the Sainted Jacinda up to ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Elon Musk slams GoFundMe over protesting truckers
The billionaire compared the fundraising platform to ‘professional thieves’ after it froze donations for Freedom Convoy 2022

www.rt.com...

edit on 5-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

vote!
👇
t.me...
edit on 5-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Can those having a public argument please take it behind the bike sheds please.
Thanking you in advance......

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join