It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Demonstrations/Protests are Against the Law in Canada? I didn't know that! What a horrible place.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Coincidence or not, Feb 12-13 2020 was a big Day for Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Emmie de Wit, and Dr. Robert Malone.

Rocky Mountain Labs Overview

...an NIH state-of-the-art biomedical research facility in Hamilton, Montana. A key component of the Division of Intramural Research, RML is perhaps best known for its research into vector-borne diseases, such as Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Q fever, and Lyme disease—three illnesses caused by microbes whose names pay tribute to the former RML scientists who discovered them.

Since 1928, when the landmark facility was constructed—

Moreover, its proven history in the study of exotic illnesses makes RML eminently positioned to play a central role in conducting research that could help safeguard the public against infectious disease threats, including a possible bioterror attack.

In addition, the RML Integrated Research Facility, which opened in 2008, is the first NIH facility of its kind to house BSL-2, BSL-3, and BSL-4 laboratory space in one building along with administrative offices and conference rooms.

Other resources on the RML campus include core facilities, facilities that house state-of-the-art technologies for use by NIAID researchers in Hamilton as well as Bethesda. The Genomics Core Unit provides cutting-edge technology and consultation to researchers in the areas of gene sequencing and gene expression.

Under the jurisdiction of Fauci for decades.

Rocky Mountain Corona

Rocky Mountain Laboratory scientists honored with national award

Emmie de Wit is a Dutch-American virologist. She is chief of the molecular pathogenesis unit at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories. Her research combines pathogenesis studies with detailed molecular analyses to identify molecular determinants of severe respiratory tract disease within the virus and the host.

In 2009, de Wit moved to Heinz Feldmann's Laboratory of Virology at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories (RML) to research in the biosafety level 4 laboratory.

Husband and research colleague of Emmie de Wit is Dr. Vincent Munster, Chief, Virus Ecology Section specializing in Bats. Also listed under Publications at BAT One Health

Prophylactic and therapeutic remdesivir (GS-5734)

On the same day Dr. Malone's book is published.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Demonstrations/Protests are Against the Law in Canada? I didn't know that! What a horrible place.

I have a feeling this is going to backfire on them immensely.. they have no idea

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
GoFundMe is a lame duck headed towards being a dead duck.

There organization will fall into the pit of greed.

P

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Another one, what do you make of the fact that Q posted a meme about Facebook losing 24% of it's share value all the way back in 2018? He didn't say 23%. He didn't say 25%. He said 24% and that happened yesterday.

I believe that "Q" is a group of people feeding and reacting to an Quantum computer which is why...

It's an A.I. war of super computer sides perhaps. Although who is who is exactly what we are all left guessing. Maybe those who feed the machines also have their dilemmas.

"Want to play a game"?

Y

edit on 4-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: We have it a!!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Thank you Cherokee! I hope they get lawyers & can recover the funds that seem
to have been stolen? Bet the people who donated that money will not be happy
& stand up & demand refunds & cancel credit card payments & etc...
I have no idea how the GoFundMe works. I hope there is another way for the truckers
to recover or get the funds.

Cheers
Ektar

Edit Just came across this & not sure if this will come out right it's from twitter... also using fundly.com or
bitcoin as alternatives with no middleman.

pbs.twimg.com...

BREAKING: Here is the @GoFundMe
link to get your donation back from these disgusting worms

Use it immediately and switch to @GiveSendGo

support.gofundme.com...
edit on 422022 by Ektar because: Found more info

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I...don't see how that is possible. Does the FBI have the authority to do that? And when did Canada become US Homeland? I'm so confused.

Edit: Well apparently both of them do operate in other countries. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but if every government agency can do it...why even keep up the charade that they aren't all just doing whatever they want. It's like being in a special "world police" club, but everyone can be in it.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

edit on 2/4/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That is the only way, you are right, Sabrechucker

But who are they ?

Not the bods commonly talked about here.
edit on 4-2-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

What are Bods?

If you don't know...You never will

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yea, what happened to that revolution.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Something to keep an eye on possibly is that as of 1Feb, Russia has assumed the presidency of the UN Security Council.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sure, got an idea, actual names, no,

Can't name real names here, anyway.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Interesting/sinister, when I wrote that above, computer crashed...

Sabre, what are bods ? Bodies, people

edit on 5-2-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did you hear that while he's been in jail the guards have only allowed him to read Trump's The Art of the Deal? 😂
True story. He tried to sue over it.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join