It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

We know a medical technician who told us he stopped getting vaccinated because his immune system is weakened.

No idea how he determined that, but he seems a solid person to me.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
Thank you! Seems like Limoncello is a drink of choice for Aquarians!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank you Rel! I'll be watching the 6 Nations so buffet finger food will be on order!
Best wishes to your ma and her brother.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Thank you hun, appreciated.
One of my sniffy's..... PM me please.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
They keep telling us the vaccine 'wears off' hence need for further jab's, whereas in reality they are depleting the immune response. Just my understanding.
Rainbows
Jane.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
#ThankATrucker!

edit on 3-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just fyi,

Dashen's thread: Myron C Fagan 1967 Illuminati NWO Speech (also scroll down, "1313" Chicago Group)

did a deep dive on the 1313 group in this thread

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Scavino and Trump promoted Jesse's new show and now he's using terms like the Great Awakening and highlighting Epstein.
Pretty confident that Jesse is a secret anon.
Jesse says an energy shift is in the air. I feel the same way. A flood is coming.
Hold the line Patriots.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Sometimes life gives you some satisfaction :

Michael Rapaport

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Sometimes life gives you some satisfaction :
Michael Rapaport

The Great Awakening

edit on 2/3/2022 by CrazyFox because: eagle

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
🤔

BREAKING! International Tribunals Start Next Week! Gates, Fauci, Tedros etc FACE THE DEATH PENALTY!

Patriots, get ready for the LATEST BOMBSHELL UPDATE with Dr. Reiner Fullmich!
This is a 3-PART COMPILATION, in which Dr. Reiner Fullmich confirmed that an INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL will be starting as early as next week.
He goes on to say that SEVERAL LEGAL ACTIONS are also taking place in South Africa, India, Poland, and Canada. Bill Gates faces the death penalty in India, but you will NOT hear a word in the complicit mainstream media about that, let alone the fact that Anthony Fauci, Dr. Tedros, General Director of WHO and Mr. Christian Drosten (the lying idiot who pushed the useless PCR test to no end) ARE ALSO FACING THE DEATH PENALTY!
This video also includes an interview of tremendous hope enhanced by a SPIRITUAL FORCE that will turn a seemingly IRREVERSIBLE and DEMONIC PLAN to DUST!

Video

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

NEW - Thomas Müller is a German professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the German national team shared this message on Twitter:

"Today I want to address all athletes with this video to draw attention to a topic that nobody wants to come into contact with, but which is of great importance for medical research in this field: The German Register for Deaths in Sports."

twitter.com...

t.me...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

John Durham going deep into Russiagate

Mr. Durham’s court update on Jan. 25 says he has gained access to voluminous FBI internal affairs case files. The Inspection Division is investigating agents for misconduct in Crossfire Hurricane, as the Trump probe was dubbed. Crossfire relied on the Democratic Party’s Christopher Steele dossier, which proved to be a bundle of falsehoods. ....

Three times in his 19-page submission Mr. Durham tells the judge that his team is conducting an “active, ongoing criminal investigation” not limited to the defendant, former Hillary Clinton campaign legal adviser Michael A. Sussmann.

This is not good news for President Biden and his designee at Justice, Merrick Garland. They want a quick end to the narrative of Democratic Party dirty tricks and political pollution......

....amid his principal goal of updating the judge on prosecution evidence turned over to Mr. Sussmann. Mr. Durham brags about all the stuff: over 130,000 pages with 492,000 still to come. ...

edit on 232022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Two U.S. officials told Fox News that ISIS leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayishi detonated an explosive device he was wearing when forces arrived at the house, killing himself with people several people around him.

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Former Myanmar Covid vaccine head arrested:
Charged with high treason

she had 161 million kyats (about $100,000) in a government account to deal with.

www.bignewsnetwork.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"Myanmar Dr. Htar Htar Lin, her husband, her seven-year-old son, and the family dog were arrested by the military last week"

They arrested the dog. First, that looks like dog comms, and second, I admire their thoroughness.

This unfortunately appears to date back to June, 2021.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Former Myanmar Covid vaccine head arrested:
Charged with high treason

she had 161 million kyats (about $100,000) in a government account to deal with.

www.bignewsnetwork.com...

edit on 2/3/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

She was wanted.
I agree on the dog 🤷‍♂️
In fact, what scares me is the release of the new virus ... they seem like strange communications between dogs

But, before she declared her decision and went into hiding on February 7, last year, she had 161 million kyats (about $100,000) in a government account to deal with.

According to a coworker, to protect money from the junta, she disbursed it to local health departments across the country, and whatever she couldn't distribute, she returned to donors.

Since then, she has been one of the regime's most wanted individuals; she was one of the first doctors to be served with an arrest warrant in the aftermath of the coup.

She was abducted and detained last week while visiting a doctor friend in Yangon. Later, the junta's forces searched her home and confiscated phones, computers, and other electronic devices.

www.malaysiasun.com...

"Her husband, their child, and their dog were all taken,"

I hope it means that they have also taken into custody the deadly virus that she was ready to release. 😱

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Happy Belated Birthday Jane! I hope your day was fabulous!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Biden is so happy his leadership finally got a GUILTY person killed. Unfortunately, as Obama and Trump found out, there's always the next terrorist, waiting to take the place of the removed terrorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join