It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

IMDB: Moonfall

Just saying.

In Moonfall, a mysterious force knocks the Moon from its orbit around Earth and sends it hurdling on a collision course with life as we know it. With mere weeks before impact and the world on the brink of annihilation, NASA executive and former astronaut Jo Fowler is convinced she has the key to saving us all - but only one astronaut from her past, Brian Harper and a conspiracy theorist K.C. Houseman believe her. These unlikely heroes will mount an impossible last-ditch mission into space, leaving behind everyone they love, only to find that they might have prepared for the wrong mission.

Seems like signaling for an important person to fall. I would point very accusative to Xi since the film was only started back in 2019 and was well funded by the Chinese. The Huayi Brothers, who funded 40 million dollars of this film, were also behind funding 355 as well. I'm just saying.

edit on 2-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: Just Saying

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
BOOM!

GLOBAL TENSION STRATEGY

Canadian police caught carrying a few tons of explosives into an Ottawa hotel, where truckers sleep.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing more than 300, injuring more than 1000, and spreading a wave of fear across the country. Then Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's handling of the crisis boosted his popularity greatly and helped him attain the presidency within a few months.[3][4]

A suspicious device resembling those used in the bombings was found and defused in an apartment block in the Russian city of Ryazan on 22 September.[5][6] On 23 September, Vladimir Putin praised the vigilance of the inhabitants of Ryazan and ordered the air bombing of Grozny, which marked the beginning of the Second Chechen War.[7] Three FSB agents who had planted the devices at Ryazan were arrested by the local police.[8] On 24 September 1999, head of FSB Nikolay Patrushev announced that the incident in Ryazan had been an anti-terror drill and the device found there contained only sugar.[9]

edit on 2-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: Only a drill...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Narrative Device - Have fun!

lol

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted in the thread yet but GEORGE NEWS on telegram thinks it is an important history of the cabal from Adam Weishaupt forward!

Examples:
1) Jefferson was a supporter of Weishaupt and started the Democrat party,

2) He gives the location of various minutes and proofs.

3) The plan was uncovered after a rider was struck by lightening, by the Bavarian government. They warned the French government of the plan for the French revolution but were not believed!

4) Lord Mountbatten and Prince Phillips were related to Rothschilds, and hence so are the Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Fascinating. I had no idea this movie was coming out. That’s what happens when you disconnect from all news and only watch reruns of your favorite shows. I just listened to all of the spoilers. I won’t let the cat out of the bag, but I will mention…you’ll never guess what clearance level they need in the movie…

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Just saying.

In Moonfall, a mysterious force knocks the Moon from its orbit around Earth and sends it hurdling on a collision course with life as we know it. With mere weeks before impact and the world on the brink of annihilation, NASA executive and former astronaut Jo Fowler is convinced she has the key to saving us all - but only one astronaut from her past, Brian Harper and a conspiracy theorist K.C. Houseman believe her. These unlikely heroes will mount an impossible last-ditch mission into space, leaving behind everyone they love, only to find that they might have prepared for the wrong mission.

Seems like signaling for an important person to fall. I would point very accusative to Xi since the film was only started back in 2019 and was well funded by the Chinese. The Huayi Brothers, who funded 40 million dollars of this film, were also behind funding 355 as well. I'm just saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So sorry I am late to the party...

Happy Birthday Jane!!! I would love to load specials just for you but I don't remember how yet, working on it!
You're awesome & you always contribute quality info across all the boards!

Cheers
Ektar

Hope I can get one of your sniffy sticks at some point!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Just saying.

Noted earlier with SpaceX rocket on a collision course with the moon.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sharia Law at your front door..?

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

DHS sec was in Rome very recently.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Any one of them could probably kick both of our assets.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Whatcha needs to know abouts Ukraine (new)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just fyi,

Dashen's thread: Myron C Fagan 1967 Illuminati NWO Speech (also scroll down, "1313" Chicago Group)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Any one of them could probably kick both of our assets.

LOL. But, yea, indeed!😳 Thanks for the vids.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for pointing dashen's thread out, EtMN!

To save space - busy couple days for me so wont be on line much til saturday.

Time for zeds...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It's hard to be taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
From the old "There are no coincidences" Q-related mantra.

Possible cancer cure found: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Joe Biden reactivates his role as the "Cancer Cure Moonshot" overseer. See the little box on the right side of the page at: www.cancer.gov...

Definitely Biden positioning himself to take credit for helping to move us closer to a cancer cure.

FoxNews's panel was wondering today why President Biden delayed the State of the Union address to the beginning of MARCH, when it's normally in early FEBRUARY.

Maybe he's trying to line up some achievements to brag about. Right now, all he has is the $1.2 Trillion infrastructure thingy.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That video is from Obama's days as President (2014). I guess he made the right decisions at the time, because we didn't have any body bags coming back from that part of the world...did we?

I'd hate to see the U.S. de-evolve into a chaotic society, like Ukraine is depicted in the video.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Thank-you for the "Nuremberg" information/photo. I had heard of the trials, but didn't know what they were about.

Now I understand why CNN and MSNBC keep saying it will be a horrific era for Democrats if Republicans win House/Senate in November, follow by the "newly hyper-radicalized" Trump winning the Presidency again, just 2 years later.

THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH.

And with good reason, I might add.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
It is the bolded one in your list that interests me. That was the first time I heard about the possibility of HIV during the first lockdown in UK. However that would have put it post retraction and it was Italian scientists.
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join