It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
According to: Declaration Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for Medical Countermeasures Against COVID-19...

The vaccinated are responsible for injuries (including death) caused by COVID-19 jabs & boosters. I know this indemnity CYA clause to protect big pharma is not new (goes back to early 90s), but was curious on how it applies to the CV vax.

Refer to Section IV and Section V. Covered Persons

Under federal law, "persons" "covered" with indemnity/immunity include:

1) the United States (that's a good one, WTF)
2) Drugmakers
3) Distributors
4) Federal, state, and local governments
5) Program planners
6) Businesses

That is a partial list. More in Section V at link above. It's like a home owners insurance policy that covers all their asses from any lawsuits.

Keeping us safe.😳 Thanks big daddy.🙄

Like Trump says, It's all rigged. Here, have some 'free' ice cream and don't worry about it.🙄🤬

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So I heard something on some news segments on the radio yesterday. It may have already been posted but I wanted to post it just in case it wasn't. I looked for a written source:

Joe Biden Says US ‘Ready No Matter What’ On Russia Threat To Ukraine

Biden says:

“Today in the United Nations, we laid out the full nature of Russia’s threat to Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, as well as (to the) core tenets of the rule-based international order,” Biden said in the Oval Office.

Bold mine.

Biden shows more concern for a foreign countries' "sovereignty and territorial integrity" than he does for his own country.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The mayor of Ottawa called tow companies to have the trucks removed from outside parliament.
The tow companies are supporting the truckers and said they couldn’t…that ALL their employees had “Covid” hahahaha

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

he sure does, not to mention the illegal flights of illegal aliens all over the US in the middle of the night.
And NOW we Have the highest debt level ever.....

$300000000000000000 or something like that

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
100% agree with your ananysis.
Add to that Boris has swanned off to the Ukraine!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
In the current restructuring of the NWO, the global race is for AI supremacy. Political leaders and Technocrats are competing to come out on top. Whoever owns all the centralized data and AI is the new god in the new world where humans can be hacked and programmed.

How China surpassed the U.S. in the race for AI supremacy
uscgpi.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is justin planning on turning stadiums into jails?

Or borrowing thousands of tow trucks from the U.S.?

(We'll blockade any democrats attempting to send U.S. tow trucks. Please let us know right away if this becomes necessary.)

Maybe he plans to send out the army?

Tow the trucks behind tanks?

Hook all the rigs up to teams of unicorns?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is bizarre & comical. Elon Musk wants to side with the truckers for obvious reasons. Popularity. That’s a hell of a lot of lithium batteries we’re going to need.

Trollin Elon...😂🤣

twitter.com...

I too think some of Elon's reported technology is likely vaporware. Pros & cons to his strategies that I'm not going to bother trying to figure out much less understand. He's both a dark & light path, perhaps a better magician and evidently more liked by peasant class than most others.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is that an official logo of the convoy...who created it?
It has an uncanny resemblance to the Google (666) logo...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Said here last summer when UK announces the possible 3rd lockdown the collapse of the narrative will ensue. I recommended to many to lie, cheat, steal their way until that is revealed.

The end, unevenly, is nigh. The uneven end should be the first clue to folks that leadership at the top is non existent, but folks will play out there roles going forward because they were/are all minions and it will be a mess, with X pushing jabs or whatever and next door Y running from it.

So. To my point.

2-2-2022
2-20-2022
2-22-2022

This from my POV is seen as triangulation. Those who know, a lot can be done with triangulation that cannot be done through a simple linear format.

To my knowledge this seQuence is unique, a singular month with a triangulation of repeats. I suppose it could have happened 2n 2-02 or 2-022 or 2-0222 etc. but I doubt folks were either counting that way and/or collectively connected to the sequence in that, the darker ages.

So what does it mean? Well, we see the truckers signifying the first part, getting the "liberation force" energy into the gate - the triangulation. This won't be about The Rona anymore, but the The Rona being the catalyst. The Rona + Truckers forces is our way in.

I'd say once in the gate, everything will feel very strange for those with eyes to see and hearts to feel. Jab = Fear, No Jab = Liberation energy, they are incompatible and must be reconciled somehow. In this case, the individual level, not the collective, the collective cannot reconcile this now. As such, folks will be pushed to stay in the liberation energy starting tomorrow through the end of the month and I highly recommend it regardless of what tries to trigger fear.

DJT's media launch comes right in the middle, hardly a coinkydink. I expect the announcement of the Queen's death in this seQuence, possibly on or near the 22nd, heralding the bigger changes.

Twit Trending: 11 13 31 33

I also would not be surprised if election stuff arrives, as well as major financial shifts. For clarity on these two things I always look to those running the Hair Icon's account, as they troll like no other.

Account NOT run by HRC

Moar Hints?

papitrump

edit on 1-2-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This right here is the best example of "they have only one playbook" EVER! Seriously, this is perfection.

Linkage

edit on 1-2-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Good catch! No idea if official, who created or where exactly it originated. I see it plastered all over twitter w/links to FB and iHeart radio Ontario has it on their front page. Ballcap sales on Red Bubble.

Freedom Convoy FB page I'm not on FB so can't see much.

Someone created a wiki page on the protest show Freedom Convoy 2022

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Good catch! No idea if official, who created or where exactly it originated. I see it plastered all over twitter w/links to FB and iHeart radio Ontario has it on their front page. Ballcap sales on Red Bubble.

Freedom Convoy FB page I'm not on FB so can't see much.

Someone created a wiki page on the protest show Freedom Convoy 2022

It just occurred to me. Did you post the new Wall Pic because I mentioned that's exactly what I saw at the MUFON vamping event? Cause that was it.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
lnk

These people are sick

edit on 2/1/2022 by CrazyFox because: from punisher war room

edit on 2/1/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This right here is the best example of "they have only one playbook" EVER! Seriously, this is perfection.

Linkage

HHHOOOONNNNNKKKKK

edit on 2 1 2022 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That'll keep em awake!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I can't find anything about the creator... I don't know if it's being used in an 'official' capacity and I don't want to cast doubt on what I feel is a positive unifying movement..

On the other hand, now that I've seen it I can't 'unsee it'. I expect there to be infiltrators, I just hope the infiltration doesn't start at the top..

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Imho
Musk would like nothing less than to be the provider of self driving electric semis replacing those freedom loving truckers. Don't fool yourself.

Appears the truck in the logo resembles the front end of his vision..... Headlight location kinda a give away

edit on 212022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Check it out...

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join