It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Dang!

I do not consent to paying for these maleficent technologies.
🙏❤

Was watching some off the wall video that came up in my feed, sorry don’t remember which one, but they recommended stating you don’t consent to psychic attacks, in this case in your sleep, was powerful stuff in the cosmic world ? IDK, but was having bad dreams and it helped, also not clinching your fists when you sleep, make a conscious decision to relax mind and body, if nothing else get a good nights sleep, lol, are you listening Sufi ?

this came up in a search trying to find an old warfare prayer that had a wiccan slant to it, that I couldn't find. Other more traditional warfare prayer being Ephesians 6.
Christ compels sorta thing.

Tantric ritual technologies involving mantras, charms, paintings, and sculptures enabled rulers to conquer enemies and harness power.

I wonder as I wander.
🙏❤

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Another interesting Military Events post on telegram

💢Italy's defense ministry has spotted and confirmed six Russian warships in the Mediterranean Sea but said that Russia is not showing escalatory behavior.

To make it more interesting, the timestamp in UTC is:

17:45:25 = Q : POTUS45 : EYES ON
edit on 1-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

How Hearts Align - Sufi ritual

.....Sufis often refer to the dhikr as “the way of the heart”: Participants’ hearts are said to beat as one, rejoicing in remembrance of Allah. We were curious to see whether this notion would be supported by biological data.......

Our recent (not yet published) research shows that their quest to unify hearts in celebration of God does go beyond metaphor: Their hearts really do beat as one.......

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Cheers for the sleep advice, ML!

I'll give it a go!

I wonder if it works on the A.I. attacks that make me talk spreadsheet formulae in my sleep?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, that's not just with Sufis!

I posted, in the thread a long time ago, about similar research proving aligning of heartbeats during singing of hymns in catholic churches!

ETA - We also discussed in the thread about some "chords" in the heart; that regulate the beats... acting a bit like radioactive rods in a reactor?
I assume it would be the alignments of these "sub-organs" through vibrational frequencies that caused the heartbeat alignment?
edit on 1-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust
Ukraine report -- 2 Russian soldiers killed 1 injured

Follows a Ukrainian claim yesterday that a Russian drone dropped grenades and wounded two Ukrainian soldiers.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Certainly the reports of drone attacks are within the realm of possibility.

Cheers
edit on 1-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The latest update showing on the Ministry of Defence Ukraine website is as of 11.00 February 1, 2022 ID: 66275. That Ukraine screenshot post is ID: 66276.

The situation in the Joint Forces Operation area remains under control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Over the course of the last 24 hours, January 31, 2 incidents of ceasefire violation by the Russian occupation forces were observed.

The occupational forces opened small arms fire in the direction of SVITLODARSK. As a result, one civilian individual suffered a gunshot wound.
As of 11 o'clock this morning, February 1, there were no incidents of ceasefire violation by the Russian occupation forces.
United for Victory!

Glory to Ukraine!
Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) is a self-proclaimed state (rebel groups) in the eastern Ukrainian. So, between them and RT I would expect alot of disinfo & unreliable reports aside from western media clowns. Wish I had my own satellite.

Worth a read to understand what NATOstan wants to get away with according to Lavrov.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation

(post by Ghostsdogood removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
👍
noosphere

More than 15 years after its inception, the GCP continues to gather data. There are over 60 active eggs in the network, in Europe, the US, Canada, India, Fiji, New Zealand, Japan, China, Russia, Brazil, Africa, Thailand, South America, Australia. We hypothesize that our instrument (the network of eggs) will show anomalous deviations associated with Global Events when there is widespread participation or reaction to the event.

🙏❤

edit on (2/1/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A second source/update for the Military Events telegram post about US Embassy staff needing to evacuate immediately:

Aquila on telegram, via Whiplash347

🚨BREAKING - The US diplomatic mission in China has formally requested the State Department to grant American diplomats "authorized departure," allowing them and their families to leave the country amid increasingly strict Covid-19 containment measures.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ukraine is a BIG distraction from failed USA and UK domestic operations.
When you're a regime in trouble like Bideneko Empire you have to conjure foreign threats in order to mask & divert attention from your domestic failures and your domestic layers of troubles. The grifter-in-chief family has deep financial pockets not only in The Ukraine, but also in China. Much of the Geo-political hysteria is being manufactured in the US & UK because of the failure of the *Empire* in addition to the failure of the Planscamdemic narrative. The EU is not at all in agreement with the Bideneko regime concerning The Ukraine. I don't believe Putin has any desire to start a war and he is driving a cast iron wedge between the EU, NATO and USA.

Repost of this ZeroHedge article, Biden-Ukraine Phone Call Fiasco

CNN journos doing damage control after the network's Natasha Bertrand panicked and deleted tweets containing harsh comments reportedly made by President Biden to Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky - namely that a Russian invasion was "imminent," that the Capital city of Kyiv could be "sacked," and to "prepare for impact."

Now - none of that apparently happened according to CNN's Jim Sciutto, the White House, and apparently Ukraine itself. Of note, CNN claims their source was a "senior Ukrainian official."

...bunch of tweets quoted...

In their Thursday afternoon phone call which the White House called "a check-in", it seems President Joe Biden took the opportunity to continue with an alarmist posture as he told his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelenskiy that a Russian invasion is "now highly certain" - according to CNN.

Further, "President Biden reaffirmed the readiness of the United States along with its allies and partners to respond decisively if Russia further invades Ukraine," according to the White House call readout. But it remains that two conflicting narratives have emerged,...

AFAIK, Germany & France are in separate discussions with Ukraine and Russia which do not include the USA.💥💣 The UK has been trying to fly weapons to the Ukraine and Germany has refused to allow British aircraft to fly through Germany's airspace.

Continuing...

It seems the two leaders were openly at odds over the true level of the threat, with the White House now being accused of grossly inflating the threat. Indeed this has been the messaging of the Ukrainians all week, especially after the US took the dramatic step of telling some of its embassy staff in Kiev to leave the country over the Russian troop build-up near Ukraine.

USA/UK = Attack is imminent!
Ukraine/Russia/France/Germany = are in discussions, excluding the USA.🙃

Ukraine is Geo-political hysteria Plan B (which also appears to be failing) after the failing Planscamdemic/great reset narrative. So, why is US/UK still pursuing the Ukraine fiasco and why is the EU not playing along? Look for plan/Op 'C' in the very near future.

Just my 2¢.

LOL.
DoD

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If this is fact true why would any country want to send their athletes and representatives to the Olympics. Seems like it could be a hairy situation trying to get home.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Ukraine is a BIG distraction from failed USA and UK domestic operations.
When you're a regime in trouble like Bideneko Empire you have to conjure foreign threats in order to mask & divert attention from your domestic failures and your domestic layers of troubles. The grifter-in-chief family has deep financial pockets not only in The Ukraine, but also in China. Much of the Geo-political hysteria is being manufactured in the US & UK because of the failure of the *Empire* in addition to the failure of the Planscamdemic narrative. The EU is not at all in agreement with the Bideneko regime concerning The Ukraine. I don't believe Putin has any desire to start a war and he is driving a cast iron wedge between the EU, NATO and USA.

Repost of this ZeroHedge article, Biden-Ukraine Phone Call Fiasco

CNN journos doing damage control after the network's Natasha Bertrand panicked and deleted tweets containing harsh comments reportedly made by President Biden to Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky - namely that a Russian invasion was "imminent," that the Capital city of Kyiv could be "sacked," and to "prepare for impact."

Now - none of that apparently happened according to CNN's Jim Sciutto, the White House, and apparently Ukraine itself. Of note, CNN claims their source was a "senior Ukrainian official."

...bunch of tweets quoted...

In their Thursday afternoon phone call which the White House called "a check-in", it seems President Joe Biden took the opportunity to continue with an alarmist posture as he told his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelenskiy that a Russian invasion is "now highly certain" - according to CNN.

Further, "President Biden reaffirmed the readiness of the United States along with its allies and partners to respond decisively if Russia further invades Ukraine," according to the White House call readout. But it remains that two conflicting narratives have emerged,...

AFAIK, Germany & France are in separate discussions with Ukraine and Russia which do not include the USA.💥💣 The UK has been trying to fly weapons to the Ukraine and Germany has refused to allow British aircraft to fly through Germany's airspace.

Continuing...

It seems the two leaders were openly at odds over the true level of the threat, with the White House now being accused of grossly inflating the threat. Indeed this has been the messaging of the Ukrainians all week, especially after the US took the dramatic step of telling some of its embassy staff in Kiev to leave the country over the Russian troop build-up near Ukraine.

USA/UK = Attack is imminent!
Ukraine/Russia/France/Germany = are in discussions, excluding the USA.🙃

Ukraine is Geo-political hysteria Plan B (which also appears to be failing) after the failing Planscamdemic/great reset narrative. So, why is US/UK still pursuing the Ukraine fiasco and why is the EU not playing along? Look for plan/Op 'C' in the very near future.

Just my 2¢.

LOL.
DoD

I agree.
And this article sums it up nicely
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am not going to jump in there with both feet and say YEP Putin is Fighting the Illuminati. I am going to say it sure the hell looks like he is. Gorbachev had been the last leader of the Soviet Union. He left after implying they would be pretending they were thru. Judging from Putin's actions they could be pretending, but they could be just a nation seeking Russian values lost to the CCCP.

The Chinese appear to be the flagship nation of Communism after laying low since Nixon. Because our media protects them they have thrived. They are certainly wolves in sheep clothing to many people. Now many of us here knew what people are now learning that they just weren't giving up on world Communist domination. The commies didn't quit and McCarthy was right when he nailed their activities here in the US. The time to separate the wheat from the chaff in the world domination situation or live under and iron fisted rule has arrived.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: dashen
Seriously? What's Russia's beef with Israel? All eyes are on Ukraine according to Biden.
Rainbows
Jane

Flashback 2013

Flashback 2017

edit on 1-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
I don't agree that the reset agenda has failed. The majority of the global population has no idea that a reset even exists. Until we get some ironclad, visible indication that they've failed, I'd say they're still right on track

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well after all that grim talk of my least favorite topic the 3GD it's time for some lighten it up comedy. BTW, I'm leaning toward the 3GD symbolic collapse is BTC. 750 billion Market Cap, crushed to zero, pulling down tether with it would be quite a blow. Water = Liquidity. Fun fact: The time the real horror shows up in the so called "markets" is when people are selling and NO ONE is buying, not when people are selling and folks are buying at discounted prices.

There is a nice bit of Irony in that Vlad is warring up, while he said that the west is puss$%^ing it self to its own detriment. I cannot see how he was wrong.

And a little Q. Point here is both names hit the news in the same news cycle, on the same sort of issues.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Moscow, Russia, 13 October 2021 – Russia will take a leading role in shaping the trajectory of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Today, leaders from the Russian Federation and the World Economic Forum announced the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Russia.

The Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Russia will be hosted by ANO Digital Economy in Moscow. It will work across the global network to maximize the benefits of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things, while minimizing its risks.

Today, Russia is building digital economy actively in industrial and social spheres as well as in public administration,” said Dmitry Chernyshenko, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation. “We are now witnessing an unprecedented breakthrough development. The main purpose of the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Moscow is to grow awareness of Russia’s role as part of the global expert community. This is an opportunity to share experience and expertise gained by the World Economic Forum and its partners around the world.”

www.weforum.org...

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Mr Schwab, please accept my sincere greetings. I am happy to see you again.

We all know the current state of the world economy. There are many problems and the number of unpredictable variables is continually on the rise.

Global GDP rates are dropping. According to the WTO, trade will probably grow by about 1.2 percent instead of the predicted 4 percent.

This is why your international venue, the Global Economic Forum, is in such demand and is of great use. It supports people striving to work openly and in line with current international law and promotes contacts between business and government officials.

This is why we have always supported and will continue to support our relations with the forum you founded. Naturally, Russian representatives have always attended and will attend your events.

en.kremlin.ru...

Sputnik V: It's what Klaus Schwab craves!

Much has been written about the so-called Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution—and how these utopian visions are related to the worldwide rollout of COVID vaccines and other “public health” measures. With very few exceptions, Russia and its “flagship” vaccine, Sputnik V, are never mentioned when these topics are discussed. This is surprising because of all the vaccines on the market, Sputnik V arguably has the most obvious direct ties to the WEF and its mission.

Herman Gref (or if you prefer to address him in his native German, Hermann Gräf) is the CEO of Sberbank, Russia’s largest lender. Majority owned by the Russian government, the bank rebranded as “Sber” in September 2020 and now offers a “universe of services” including facial recognition and “temperature check” systems that are being installed in Russian schools.

Sberbank has been a strategic partner of the World Economic Forum since 2008. In 2009, Gref became a member of the WEF International Business Council. Two years later he was elected to the WEF Board of Trustees

Gref himself was one of the first people in the world to be injected with the vaccine. The head of Russia’s largest bank claims he got the shot sometime in April 2020—meaning he was likely part of controversial “informal trials” in which Gamaleya Center scientists injected themselves and family members with the experimental drug. “Formal” Phase I testing began two months later, on June 18.

Kirill Dmitriev heads the Russian Direct Investment Fund. Created in 2011, RDIF is a government-operated investment fund that acts as “a catalyst for direct investment in Russia.” Dmitriev’s fund is the main financer behind Sputnik V, and was tasked by the Russian government to “organize the production” of the vaccine and “promote it in foreign markets.” As it just so happens, Dmitriev is a World Economic Forum all-star: the Harvard-educated ex-Goldman Sachs banker was designated a WEF “Young Global Leader” in 2009.

Mishustin appears to be an unapologetic supporter of the World Economic Forum’s vision for the world. In October, he gave the greenlight to create a Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Moscow. Actually, Russia’s prime minister believes that the mass adoption of AI, robotics and transhumanist technologies will occur rapidly, and is already talking about the dawn of the fifth industrial revolution.

In July 2020 Mishustin participated in the World Economic Forum’s Cyber Polygon event (co-hosted by Sberbank), which explored issues related to the digitalization of the world economy.

edwardslavsquat.substack.com...

(Translated):
Putin demanded to finalize the draft law on QR codes for public places
The President noted that the authorities should prepare all systems for the introduction of QR codes

“I will dwell on a topic that affects all sectors of the economy, and most importantly, all citizens of the country. We are talking about the use of so-called vaccinated certificates. As you know, the bill, which was planned to establish mandatory requirements for such a certificate in transport, on an airplane or train, was withdrawn with consideration by the State Duma," the head of state said on Friday at the plenary session of the 30th anniversary congress of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs

tass.ru...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I don't agree that the reset agenda has failed. The majority of the global population has no idea that a reset even exists. Until we get some ironclad, visible indication that they've failed, I'd say they're still right on track

I think their use of the word “failed” is misguided.
I do however feel like maybe they are trying to make adjustments or navigate to different narratives.
I like how that article shows a pivot from then using the guise of Covid to meet their goals. I think if the article said “using Covid as a narrative to enforce the great reset” may have been better
edit on 1-2-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I agree, they have to recalibrate according to our actions/reactions. Our current crumbling economy and infrastructure may appear to be domestic failures but in reality, destroying the old system is on par with the agenda. They have to destroy the old to make way for the new. I've seen speculation that they are the ones who actually initiated the trucker convoy as a way to destroy the old supply chain so they can roll out their autonomous/digital fleets. Like this one

I don't believe it's true. I don't think their driverless vehicles are near ready to use. But they've been planning this for decades. They are way ahead of the game. A few of us are barely catching on. The majority of us are absolutely clueless
edit on 1-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
MountainLaurel’s advice is good. I’ve been doing that a long time. Keeps me from grinding my teeth. Speaking of sleep, the last words in my dream as I woke up were “this is not a game.” I’ve been pondering it all day.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Cheers for the sleep advice, ML!

I'll give it a go!

I wonder if it works on the A.I. attacks that make me talk spreadsheet formulae in my sleep?

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join