It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Here we go...
twitter.com...

Biden must be doing a bang-up job of following orders, for everyone at the White House to go to such extremes to keep him Covid-free.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ok folks this isn't Three Billy Goats Gruff, let's get back to the topic on hand.

If the White House is projecting a fear that Biden might get the covid, and they are still planning on using the covid as a control device on the population, then how are they going to handle the situation of Biden getting covid? If they play it to be that dangerous then that would mean that Biden would have to step down putting Harris in charge until he recovers. On the other hand, if Biden gets reported as having the covid and they don't replace him while he recovers, then that's as good as saying that this whole covid thing is nothing to worry about. Their narrative falls apart.

Another thing we should look at here is if Harris is put in charge will she be forced into picking Clinton as the VP while Biden recovers? I mean they can't actually place Pelosi in the VP position for very long without a major error in congress. Something else to ponder on, if Biden is reported as getting the covid, how are they going to deal with the fact that at his age he might have to be replaced not temporarily, but permanently?

edit on 2-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I don't think they have time to run that scenario.

They are going off the rails at an ever greater speed.

Their world is collapsing in a quickening.

P

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I don't think it's a coincidence that they're ramping up their "precautions" as a very large and potentially very economically damaging protest is about to bear down on DC. In fact, with all the talk of, "it won't be safe for them to walk the streets," I would imagine they are actually scared of this Incoming convoy. As you say, they gotta abandon the Covid narrative any way you cut it. On one hand, they either admit the vaccines are worthless because they just incapacitated the fully vaccinated POTUS, on another they admit that Covid isn't that big of a deal because the old man just made it through it fine, but then the elephant soon to be in the room is that over 100,000 truckers are occupying DC until you drop it all anyways.

So I look for Biden to pull a Trudeau' and get the hell out of Dodge.

At the same time, I don't see how they can replace Biden. They'll lose their senate tiebreaker for any VP nominee or SCOTUS nominee they try to push through. The senate will not confirm Clinton for VP or Lynch for SCOTUS without a tiebreaker.

It looks to me they've ran out of time for maneuvering.

What does their playbook call for? They'll try to infiltrate the protest and commit false flags in order to justify sending in the law and shutting it down. Problem is, there may prove to be too many pissed off people with very large trucks in order to shut it down very easily. I could see the entire situation spiralling out of control.
edit on 2-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's because they don't have the time that I think that they might pull that kind of move. It's not only desperate, but the consequences would be harsh for the Americna public for a very long time.

What I mean by that is that it would damage the American political system in the eyes of the people.

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The question here is does he run to Delaware, or to his island?

I can see that report now on the air, the media telling us that Biden is recovering from the covid on his Caribbean home that's located just a short boat ride from Epstein's island.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I had to check to see if I wrote that myself!

edit on 2-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Would he be allowed to leave the CONUS? I doubt it. 😂

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I don't think there would be trouble in D.C. just because Democrats cheated to get Biden in the White House. Also, the lockdowns are vanishing, and mandatory vaccinations are now history, at the government-enforcement level.

But, if it turns out that the vaccines enable illnesses in adults and/or children, and that is proven/verified by a trusted source (like Trump...whose admin oversaw their invention), then all hell will break loose against every human who knew and either perpetuated the vaccination push, or stayed silent on the known vaccine dangers.

Hopefully the violence won't be necessary. We'll just continue letting Democrats destroy themselves with their own stupidity, get removed in November, and get Indicted & Impeached, beginning in January 2023.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

If he heads to Camp David, the truckers can find him there. If he heads to his home in Delaware, the truckers can find him there. If he goes to his island home, then the truckers won't be able to get to him, but everyone will see how close he was to Epstein's island and maybe start to connect the dots.

At this point his best option is exposing himself. The island will be his best bet, I don't know if it matters or not if he flees the mainland US. No matter what he'll look guilty of something. I would laugh id Harris gets put in charge and pulls an arrest warrant out for Joe. If he steps down due to health issues he would not be President, would he.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Well, I think he is being completely controlled behind the scenes. What I mean is that I don't think the military would allow him to leave the CONUS for personal reasons. He would try to flee.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join