It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed.

NO Violence.

Against Anyone.

It isn't needed, wanted, or right.

Not even if you have feelz.

edit on 2-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Remember we are living through a MOVIE...

As the suspense and the fear grows, this is when the Jester enters to provide some LIGHT relief!

The Jester's input is often contentious humour (PFS) - because it makes people take a breath, sit back, and think rationally about the situation (Sabre).

It stimulates participants with different VIEWS to debate, thereby taking a TIME OUT from the MOVIE's driving suspense (Troy).

The Jester trigger has done it's job - but please remember that we are all on the same side and are all being directed through the same movie.

Got to be a Joker, he just do what he please,
I know You... You know Me,
One thing I can tell you is You got to be FREE,
COME TOGETHER...
right now,
Hold you in his armchair, you can feel his disease,
COME TOGETHER...right now

You have ALL made driving contributions to this thread - and your diversity is what has made us STRONGER as a whole!

edit on 2-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Be right back, gotta go rock that for a while.

Can I suggest "Coming Together" as the next Q thread part/chapter name and theme song?

edit on 2-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I just love it when a thread comes together.

In other news 👇

""Klaus the creeper discusses the Fourth Industrial Revolution after changing into his favourite pyjamas.""
link

One must wonder. Was it always him, after faking his death. Likely so.
Supposedly Steve Jobs spotted in India after his death.

I'm sure we can spot many more Waldo's in Clown World.

edit on 2-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

I apparently need new tinfoil asap, was JUST trying to come up with some A Team word play!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Are the WINTER OLYMPICS actually going to happen?

Evidence seems to be growing that they are NOT:

1) Ruptly News via Whiplash347 tells us:

Beijing’s busiest train station empties as restrictions tighten for Winter Games

Beijing’s busiest train station was uncharacteristically quiet as authorities tightened travel restrictions in the lead up to the Winter Olympics.

Main roads have been closed off and have become specifically designated for athletes, officials and guests, as authorities separate the Games from the public spaces.

Tickets for the Winter Olympics are not being sold to members of the public.

(Includes video of empty main train station)

2) Usually at this point we see media coverage of the Athletes Village and the arriving country teams mingling in the cafeteria. There's also a heavy media push on the "poster boys" expected to win medals. I've seen none of this?

3) There's no feeds on Telegram of anything actually happening at the Olympics site... has anyone seen any evidence of a real build up happening?

4) Also, we usually get weather reports doing cameos on the expected weather/snow/temperatures at the Olympic venues?

Now consider what benefits there are to White Hats of locking down Bejing under the guise of the Olympics...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

👻

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I thought I had heard that the Olympics wouldn't be open to the public this year?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

I apparently need new tinfoil asap, was JUST trying to come up with some A Team word play!

Tinfoil is now a government-controlled commodity, COMRADE.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Maybe Biden will pull a Mussolini and set up a "government" somewhere else, in the style of the Salo Republic.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Perhaps HoloZilla will make a sparking Debut dazzling the masses into a mass frenzy of chaotic flap explaining the cancellations.

Hopefully not as messy as the movie "Colossal".
edit on 2-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Tinfoil is now a government-controlled commodity, COMRADE.

Cheers

I KNEW it!

All the tinfoil near me has been defective for weeks, do you think they are targeting me individually with the bad batches, or everyone?

Is the European stuff still functional?

My buddy might have a connection.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The Brave Doctors Who Denounce the Covid Farce

Censored, mocked, persecuted: all the courageous doctors and scientists who denounce the farce around Covid

The ones who have been shouting, “Follow the Science!” loudest in the past few years are the most anti-scientific cohort. “If Science can’t be questioned it’s not Science anymore, it’s propaganda and that’s the truth.”

“No one is more hated more than he who speaks the truth.“
Plato

edit on 2-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Strange coincidences ...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This looks like SYMBOLIC COMMS:

Whiplash347 forwards NPR tweet:

Miltown Mel, a groundhog who has for years offered his weather predictions on Groundhog Day, has died, his handlers say. They say Mel "recently crossed over the Rainbow Bridge" — and their scramble for a replacement rodent before Feb. 2 was fruitless.

a) No Groundhog on Groundhog Day means an end to the repeat cycle? We've broken out of the cycle?

b) "handlers"... is Bidan the Groundhog? Bidan's handlers don't have a replacement for him?

c) "crossed over the Rainbow Bridge" - think Wizard of Oz and Yellow Brick Road (FBI/China belt road):

"Somewhere where the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true,
Somewhere over the rainbow, Bluebirds fly,
Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then, Oh why, can't I?"

When does a bird sing? (9 posts) - when it's flown over the rainbow?
If the Groundhog was Biden then did he sing?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 42a0eb No.148994 📁
Dec 22 2017 11:44:18 (EST)
‘Yellow Brick Road'.
F-I speech - history.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes MIRROR pair of Feb 1st '22!

d) "scramble for replacement"... "2 was fruitless"
Is this talking about Kamala or HRC as replacement for Bidan?
48 posts with [2]

e) "fruitless" = Barren? Does Kamala get revealed as male = Barren?

edit on 2-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
t.me...

MICROSTRUCTURES IN COVID VACCINES: inorganic crystals or Wireless Nanosensors Network?

In the Dottr Pablo Campra study we show some objects of frequent geometries that can be observed in sealed vials from several random samples of COVID19 mRNA vaccines, using light or dark field light microscopy, using low magnifications between 100X and 600X. AS A WORKING HYPOTHESIS, some of these objects have been proposed as possible elements of a WIRELESS NANOSENSORS NETWORK (WNSN), be they nano-sensors, nano-routers or nano-antennas. Most of these objects appear after the room temperature drying of the samples, remaining embedded in the remaining hydrogel. As far as we know, neither the identity of these objects, be they mineral crystals or nanotechnological devices, has not been declared by the manufacturers, nor have they been adequately characterized by independent laboratories.

edit on 2-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

That is NOT from Sunstar so your credit to them is 100% BS...I posted the place it came from in the first line....tee dot me....which is where Whiplash 347 ORIGINALLY posted it....then Sunstar posted a story about it.....

tee dot me=Telegram

Just because I don't have the direct link to THAT post does not mean I did not credit the original source....

t.me...

edit on 2-2-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
'inorganic crystals'.
Has some post Nazi scientist taken the premise of 'The Andromeda Strain' and made it real?

Michael Crichton's Andromeda Strain

Further investigation determines that the deaths were caused by an extraterrestrial microbe transported by a meteor that crashed into the satellite, knocking it from orbit. The microbe contains chemical elements required for terrestrial life (hydrogen and carbon) and appears to have a crystalline structure, but lacks the DNA, RNA, proteins, and amino acids present in all forms of terrestrial life, and directly transforms energy to matter with no discernible byproducts. The microbe, code-named "Andromeda", mutates with each growth cycle, changing its biological properties.

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join