It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
It will be a tragedy if they get approved. I'm praying this will be the final straw for America. The proverbial fire that will force Americans off of their lethargic asses and finally stand up. For the last two years I've asked myself how much suffering do we all have to go through before people finally say "when". Evidently, a lot. I'm ready for the suffering to end. I've been ready. It's regrettable that we allowed it to get to this point. If we don't take a stand to protect our children then we are a lost nation... a lost civilization. I'm a little pissed off about it...

clip

ETA Here's the link for the FB group Convoy to DC 2022
edit on 1-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you think it is realistic that these cities that have been locked down in China for CV-19 Quarantining are actually being shut down to make room for them to evacuate people out of harms way, use their airways and highways, and then possibly move people to the ghost cities? I would think removing people from roads etc would help to move the large numbers needed to evacuate. Just a theory but the cities I have seen that are quarantine are within a decent distance of the 3 Gorges Dam area so that flying and driving would be realistic.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Do we know where the ghost cities are?

Are any of them in the path of a 3GD break?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Realistic? I think it's probable!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

What I was able to gather from just a quick search some of the most recent cities being quarantined are all north of the Dam and the longest being a 9 hour drive and a 5 hour flight. Of the three other quarantined cities they are closer but still several hours away. From the map of ghost cities I looked up many would be in the way of a possible collapse but many more would not.

The other thing I had heard about the ghost cities that could maybe cause some problems is because there has been no one there living and taking care of the buildings many are already starting to show damage from weather and pests so how realistic that would be I don't know but I would have to assume it would be better than living in a flooded area. I thought it was an interesting theory to explain why they locked entire cities down for in some cases less than 10 cases of CV-19 or other disease. It is really difficult to get accurate info from China though.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just in...Read all about it!

Walking Dead actor Lennie James has died at age 32. He was missing for a week and then someone had the brilliant idea of using On-Star to locate his car. He died of a gun shot wound but no word yet on whether it was a suicide.

I have thought often about the name of that show. We could very well have a Walking Dead real life event. We have seen so much evidence of the harm of these jabs and as we suspect this will be a time release event. I just shudder at the thought of people slowly dying around us and we will stand out.
These people are sick.
Hunters become the HUNTED.

Just wondering if we should be taking this literally about 'these people are sick'. The jabbed are sick so the question is who is the hunter and who is being HUNTED?

In the Walking Dead the hunted are the healthy. I didn't watch much of the series because I have already a vivid enough imagination, but there was one scene where they were living in a fenced in compound, which reminded me of FEMA camps.

Since these psychopaths have done so much advanced planning would they have planned for an 'in case of failure scenario?'
No matter what they would not lose.
Please help me take off the tin foil hat.
ev.com...>Celebrity

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I see Walking Dead actor Moses J Moseley has died... Link USA Today

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
About this 3G issue. if any of the cities hit are those ghost cities, then we should expect China to play up the loss of life and damages to the world so that it can suck in the money from donations. On the other hand, if the cities hit are real cities with massive losses of life, then we should expect China to try and cover all of it up.

I would think China will use that whole "We successfully evacuated all of the Chinese people" statement even if the city is lost. China has in the past failed to report on the real death numbers for any event. The road tunnel flood and truckers are hauling out loads of bodies. China says that only a few people died. Yet a ghost city gets hit by covid and the death rate goes through the roof.

Here's what I think will happen. The dam breaks, hundreds of thousands are dead due to China being too busy covering up this event during the Olympic, the Chinese population gets exposed as being much smaller than they like to say it is, and China closes it's boarders to the world in an attempt to save face with their own people. The CCP falls apart, and the Chinese people try to limit their interactions with the rest of the world.

If the CCP falls then a lot of other non-Chinese people will be in a position of being exposed. This could very well be why Soros is now saying the leadership change in China is needed.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you so much. I can't imagine having this EUA until 2024. Why such a specific date? We don't need another never ending order that becomes permanent.

PlanScamdemic extended to Oct 1, 2024 - not guaranteed, but they have it all the legalese jargon in place to prolong the suffering. Here's some reasoning...

Federal Register

NBC News

It started two years ago on January 27th, 2020. Who started it with a stroke of the pen and extended it?...

Dr. Fauci's boss, the Secretary of Health & Human Services (HHS), which under Joe Xiden, that is political hack Xavier Becerra.

Under Trump, it was Alex Azar II. Recall Trump or was it FEMA(?) removed Alex Azar from daily virus press briefings on April 3, 2020 and Trump placed Mike Pence in charge.

Also, in mid-March 2020, FEMA took over gov't response from HHS. That is also when on March 14, 2020 the POTUS Seal disappeared from the podium and remained MIA till on or about May 11, 2020.

Alex was former President of Eli Lilly, big pharma. He also is buddy with Rod Rosenstein, and worked for Ken Starr’s legal team with: Rod Rosenstein & Brett Kavanaugh on Clinton's impeachment case.

So, how did they make their determination that the COVID-19 "pandemic" will last until October 2024 and then stop? Apparently Becerra and Azar never answered that question as the general public do not need to know.

Who gave the Secretary of Health that power? Congress did.
How is the Secretary’s decision reversed? Elect a new Congress.?

It seems the dictatorship laws need to change starting with the:

1) "Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act" PREPA passed on Dec 30, 2005.

2) "Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Reauthorization Act (PAHPRA), Public Law 113–5, passed on March 13, 2013.

Check out all the Countermeasure Amendments since March 17, 2020:
Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act

Legal Authority of the Secretary

Renewal of Emergency

Renewal of De​​termination That A Public Health Em​ergency Exists

Given big brother history they'll keep renewing/extending (like 9/11) till end of days or when the new Op is ready to go in place.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Do we know where the ghost cities are?

Are any of them in the path of a 3GD break?

This might be an interesting read (.pdf document).

Couple of things that leaped out is that location of all the "ghost cities" is sorta-kinda kept obscured, and, that the ranking of these areas as "desirable places to live" is not disclosed because that information could affect real estate prices.

There is one map in the document that shows 20 of the locations.

Cheers
edit on 1-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I hear you. I have been trying to wake my family members and extended family with not much success. Lots of defensive posturing but uncertainty is creeping in. They don't want to hear about any events or even care which vaccines have been approved and which are not. Not even the excitement of the truck convoy can be discussed because it is too Stressful. However I am getting requests for advice on immune boosting and to pick up immune shots. That is a shift in the right direction.
I still have a group who will take as many jabs as needed and if they have their way the jabs would be more frequent and they do not even question why one would not get the flu shot with the C-19 shot.
I am also dealing with a group who worship at the alter of science and that science can do no wrong. Biggest hurdle has been the Fact checking. They just go to fact check without doing any personal research. In fact one member said to me that he was not doing fact checking. He expected the government to do it.

However there is a shift taking place on a much larger scale. Costco sold out within 2 days all of their bulk supply of immunity defense.
At Whole Foods where everyone has been terrified, masked and gloved, there are now customers not wearing a mask. That is an enormous step to walk into the store of fear without , gasp, protective gear and antibacterial wipes. Even a couple of employees were doing deviant things with their masks.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah, I found Soros' statement interesting for its timing, just days before the games start.

I wonder if the Chinese press will label him as 'ignorant'.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if Soros realized that he can't crash the Chinese economy since it's based on made up currency. Hum??? I wonder that's why Soros even said that.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
They can hope to extend to 2024 or they may try but the pronouncement has lost the fear and panic power over the public. People are just shrugging and no longer care. Enough people are seeing the hyprocrisy in every day life where they are supposed to mask in one county but not in the other. The retailers have had it because they want and need the customers.
Although by extending they can keep power, and continue to pour billions to Pfizer and gang.
I have come across something interesting with the contract that was signed under WARP Speed that may help in clawing back that money. I need to pull my thoughts together. We need some way to pay off this whole mess.
Ha.Ha. I love Xiden term. Fits to a tee.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree with you that I think China will hide as much loss of life as possible and I do think that the population of China is already inflated. I also would not be surprised if the dam has already collapsed or partially collapsed. They have already manipulated the google maps to have an overlay on the dam so you can't see the condition. Whose to say a large portion of the region isn't manipulated the same way. I'm still surprised the Olympics haven't been cancelled yet.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was checking this morning about how many of the Hollywood crowd have had untimely deaths. In January alone we are at 30! Just going through the list, many are quite young and some really creative and unfortunate events.

1. Miss U.S.A, Chelsea Kryst [age 30 ] jumped from a 60 story building.
2. Jason Hitch, 90 Day Fiance dead from Covid complications.
3. D. Hill, Drake = Future producer dead [ age 25]
4. Gaspard Ulliel [age 37] Skiing Accident.
5. Andre Leon Tulley who was the fashion designer for the Obamas.
6. Yvette Mimiwux. Her movies names give me pause Time Machine, Four Horseman of the Apocalypse and The Most Deadly Game.
There are other connections as well such as Alicia Witt from the Walking Dead and of course the Exorcist finding both her parents dead in their home. Cause unknown. There may be other contacts meeting untimely demise that is flying under the radar.
ew.com...>Celebrity

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Tweet from Wendy Rogers asking about crypto

Imo none of the crypto/cbdc that they create is the path to freedom from debt slavery. It's another trap. Obviously virtual currency will be our new monetary system in the virtual world they are preparing for us. It's all a setup.

From her list, Cardano is partnered with Singularitynet, a "decentralized AI network" created by Ben Goertzel. A "pioneer in artificial intelligence and robotics. He worked with Hanson Robotics to build the robots Sophia and Grace. Ben Goertzel and David Hanson both accepted money from Jeffery Epstein

www.crypto-news-flash.com...
thedeeptechinsider.com... r-agi/
medium.com...

Avalanche comes from Ava Labs. Ava Labs recently entered a partnership with Deloitte to build a blockchain disaster recovery platform for FEMA

Developed with the input and insight of first responders, public works departments, finance authorities and grantmaking agencies, the new Close As You Go™ (CAYG) platform helps state and local government officials simplify and streamline disaster reimbursement applications to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

Using the Avalanche blockchain, CAYG’s cloud-based platform provides state and local officials with a decentralized, transparent and cost-efficient system that empowers both grant makers and funding recipients while minimizing fraud, waste and abuse.

www2.deloitte.com... -recovery.html

Deloitte is one of the largest consulting firms in the world. It partners with the Gates Foundation and the WEF

www.i-scoop.eu...

I don't know if related to corruption or foul play but this was in the news recently:

The straphanger randomly pushed to her death by an alleged unhinged vagrant was a senior manager at the top consulting firm Deloitte — and volunteered as an advocate for the homeless.

[url]https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/times-square-subway-victim-michelle-alyssa-go-remembered-as-a-compassionate-soul/ar-AASWxf7?ocid=uxbndlbing[/ur l]

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 1-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

A Ukraine drone went haywire and killed one of its own people?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Ukraine report -- 2 Russian soldiers killed 1 injured

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join