It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jan 31st

KU V22.14 310122 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Another 650 odd tweets uploaded from the usual accounts,
2) DECODE tabs updated,
3) Now holds 75,000 tweets and posts going back to Oct 28th, 2017 (start of KU),
4) Also holds an additional 35,000 tweets from before that date - giving approx 110k total.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
nypost.com...
nypost.com/2022/01/30/hunter-biden-and-associates-received-2019-subpoena-over-business-deals-in-china/

A grand jury subpoena was issued 17 months before the 2020 election for Hunter Biden’s bank transactions involving the Bank of China, a corruption watchdog has found, raising concerns that damaging material about then-candidate Joe Biden was hidden from voters

edit on 31-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

Tuesday Feb 1st is minute position 17 on the Q clock!

It sure would be nice if he would make a post tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

It sure would be nice if he would make a post tomorrow.

I wonder if Q feels we have utilized his teachings appropriately, and are now ready to be shown more revelations and wisdom.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It seems like those old farts are simply over-leveraged. I really can't imagine a world where their catalogues are worth squat. Maybe in a canned Disney-world of movie soundtracks and TV commercials, a force-feeding of material, verses passive selling of LPs and CDs to people who actually seek it out...that market is LONG GONE (for them).

So they whine that they can't perform live gigs to earn their money...lol are they so dumb, they turn around and give support to the same system who represses them? wth!? It's truly a sort of Stockholm Syndrome.

Yes they are over-leveraged. I know it when I see it. My industry BFF is the Poster Boy for the real epidemic... but I still love him.

At the peak of his career, Storch's net worth topped $100 million. Scott Storch squandered his fortune on coc aine and an extremely lavish lifestyle that included private jets, jewelry, a $20 million yacht, a $10.5 million Miami mansion, dozens of cars and expensive celebrity girlfriends like Paris Hilton. He reportedly burned through $30 million in a six month span alone. In recent years he has struggled with financial issues, child support legal battles, repossessions and bankruptcy filings.

billboard.com/music/music-news/scott-storch-makes-a-comeback-6258952/
billboard.com...

edit on 31-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'm going with "something", even if what happens is not immediately seen.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Military Events on telegram just put out a concerning but unsauced post:

⚠️US embassy staff in China must be evacuated immediately and any travel to China banned

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

⚠️US embassy staff in China must be evacuated immediately and any travel to China banned

No official advisory on State's site.

(Yet?)

travel.state.gov...

edit on 31-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

As some say in the music industry, they sign away their soul. They'll leverage anyone who has millions of fans/followers to suit their agenda. That Storch story reminds me of DVD Nic Cage who lost around $100 million. Honestly don't know how some of these people go broke. Then again, a former multi-millionaire friend once told me in so many words, it's easy getting rich, much harder to hold on to it.

Why are Most People Cowards? | Obedience and the Rise of Authoritarianism (12 min)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

(Yet?)

travel.state.gov...

From your link:

Sure are a lot of Level 4 Do Not Travel advisories.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

(Yet?)

travel.state.gov...

From your link:

Thank you!

I saw that, but doesn't look like what tgram was referring to, is only level 3 for covid, and china has been bouncing between 2/3 for at least a year and a half.

What tgram stated would be level 6, which wouldn't even be on that site. Level 7 includes burning & churning.

These are incremental, so if only level 3 (reconsider travel), then it's highly unlikely that china is at level 6 (remove nonessentials from embassy), though in rapidly changing situations State sometimes intentionally delays the level 4 (do not travel) warning in order to secretly evacuate some special folks first.

This is definately worth watching, and HUGE if it turns out accurate.

What to watch is whether the public warning on this site goes to level 4 (do not travel).

Getting info beyond level 4 requires a different source.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Soros' life hacks...
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

(Yet?)

travel.state.gov...

From your link:

I can't remember the details, but it wasn't long ago and that Military Events channel was confirmed to be plugged in. It sounds to me like they have just gotten some official Intel. Worth keeping an eye on. I'd wager the State Department changes their position to reflect whatever it is Military Events is referring to.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When Scotty moved from Philly to Miami, he asked me to come and work for him. Basically, I was to be the voice of reason. I declined. Every day I don't spend with a bunch of rappers and gangsters is a blessing.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care,

Understand what you're saying. Yes, blood supplies are one indicator.

My point is what they're -not- saying. Those two things are mentioned are part of the missing picture.

ETA. Pete's info about blood supply longevity is a marker as well. Thanks Pete.

Cheers
edit on 1-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

(Yet?)

travel.state.gov...

From your link:

I can't remember the details, but it wasn't long ago and that Military Events channel was confirmed to be plugged in. It sounds to me like they have just gotten some official Intel. Worth keeping an eye on. I'd wager the State Department changes their position to reflect whatever it is Military Events is referring to.

If military sees something coming they contact a State Dept 'hotline'. This frequently happens on rapidly changing situations, otherwise the calls go the other way, but they are always on the same page (supposedly).

Definately worth keeping an eye on, if we are actually at or heading for level 6 in china this is beyond huge.

Beyond extremely huge.

This means that either State or Defense thinks an attack on the embassy may be imminent.

Not just attacks on civilians, the embassy itself.

Or they think the country may be about to collapse.

I can't think of anything else we've ever gone to 6 for before.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What if they have reason to believe 3 Gorges Dam is about to fail? I sure hope that doesn't happen, but supposedly water has been pouring over the top of the dam for a bit now. If that dam fails it could kill like 10 million people and within a couple hours Shanghai (and the world's busiest port) would be under water.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Really interesting considering the Olympics are to start soon.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

What if they have reason to believe 3 Gorges Dam is about to fail? I sure hope that doesn't happen, but supposedly water has been pouring over the top of the dam for a bit now. If that dam fails it could kill like 10 million people and within a couple hours Shanghai (and the world's busiest port) would be under water.

That would probably be an immediate 4 (do not travel) and probably a promptly issued 5 (civilians leave immediately), but they would try to keep the embassy open as long as possible if not in the direct path, then directly to 8 (rooftop helicopters).

Just from own interpretation of old memories though.

ETA - If our embassy was in the direct path, but one of our allies wasn't, we would likely end up at 7, with limited embassy operations relocated to the embassy of one of our friends. We would do everything possible to keep as much of the embassy operations going for as long as possible, and we always have excellent relationships with staff at friendly embassies.

edit on 1-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join