It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
😍😘 Doutzen Kroes 😘😍

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
From today, for my government, I have become an outlaw.

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME!

dove andiamo uno andiamo tutti

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Breaker Honkin meme time...

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

HONK

HONK

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A Deep Dive Into Klaus Schwab: Family Ties & Sketchy Agendas

Tonight, we are going to take a deep dive into the architect of The Great Reset - Klaus Schwab. This video takes a look at Klaus Schwab & his family ties, the founding of The World Economic Forum, and The World Economic Forum & The Club Of Rome creating agenda 21 & agenda 2030.

LINK
edit on 31-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Judicial Watch on GH's case...

www.judicialwatch.org...
judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-sues-cia/

Judicial Watch filed lawsuit against the CIA for records of communications and meetings between then-CIA Director Gina Haspel and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley,"

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Some might be interested in this, not me, but I'll toss it in the mix. Linkage to Masonicage

Related.

Look, one of the Blacks seems to be involved.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Some might be interested in this, not me, but I'll toss it in the mix. Linkage to Masonicage
[...]

Thanks for tossing that out, in the mix
masons cage, not me !
black something is involved
right there !

edit on Mon Jan 31 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Judicial Watch is one of the "White Hat" organizations I've sent donations to regularly for years. Once we get a Justice Department and Congress that has INTEGRITY, Judicial Watch will be a huge player in obtaining the correct evidence.

Over the past 5 years, J.W. has tried valiantly to get evidence and justice, but is thwarted by corrupt a corrupt DOJ.

i.e. Documents filled with redactions over key words....Hillary let off the hook by a judge after Judicial Watch got a lower judge to force her to answer key questions about laws she broke....and more.

We need to ensure REAL / FEARLESS patriots are elected and given leadership roles in Congress, 11 months from now. They will compel testimonies, release of documents, and appropriate DOJ investigations. If DOJ balks, funds cut.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

www.washingtonpost.com...

At this point HOW can this even be Possible !? The research we’ve been able to see so far in the documents Pharma was forced to release, despite trying to bury them for 75 yrs, show these jabs are ALL BAD for the young especially. Yeah, I hope Joe Rogan invites everyone of these monsters onto his 2 hr+ podcasts and grills them to explain this craziness in more than a sound bite that avoids the actual Questions ! Some folks think JR apologized, I think he very cleverly called their bluff, they are now invited to debate all the “misinformation” his expert guests have spread supposedly...lol, do we think they’re all blowing up Joe’s people for an interview ?

edit on 31-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Dang!
That's disturbing in contrast of proven ivermectin success.

Instead of removing the nail and fix the tire, (known remedies) they want to be able to pull off a Michael Hastings on a whim?
Digital virus created by bill gates is how that is accomplished?

The two working in cooperation is recipe for disaster.
A murder mystery that practically writes itself.

I do not consent to paying for these maleficent technologies.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same.

100% agree.

Few have ever been as honest and relentless as JW.

I am a fan.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The Hippie Conspiracy Op:

The sale of Bob Dylan’s songwriting catalog to Universal Music Publishing Group, announced this week, likely means he is trading an ongoing income stream for a lump sum now. The price hasn’t been revealed but is said to be between $300 million and $400 million.
WSJ (Dec 11, 2020)

I wonder if Neil Young's song rights sale is related to the mega-acquisition of Bob Dylan's anti-war counterculture songs.

David Crosby of "Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young" - sold his entire music catalogue to Iconic Artists Group for an undisclosed sum.

LOL. Multi-millionaires. Pathetic excuse.

twitter.com...

David Van Cortlandt Crosby is related to the Van Rensselaer family (father's side) and his mother Aliph Van Cortlandt Whitehead - granddaughter of Bishop of Pittsburgh Cortlandt Whitehead, from the prominent Van Cortlandt family.

I was thinking the song sales might possibly be connected with the WEF's promotion of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, a Textbook of Transhumanist philosophy where all memory of ideas of rebellion are stamped out. Is the purchase of 60's rebellion songs by mega corporations an attempt to splice the rebel spirit instinct out of the memories & DNA of humanity? Memory-holing all the music and all the social commentaries related to it.

------------
For GuyFriday...😎

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Dang!

I do not consent to paying for these maleficent technologies.
🙏❤

Was watching some off the wall video that came up in my feed, sorry don’t remember which one, but they recommended stating you don’t consent to psychic attacks, in this case in your sleep, was powerful stuff in the cosmic world ? IDK, but was having bad dreams and it helped, also not clinching your fists when you sleep, make a conscious decision to relax mind and body, if nothing else get a good nights sleep, lol, are you listening Sufi ?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Hippie Conspiracy Op:

The sale of Bob Dylan’s songwriting catalog to Universal Music Publishing Group, announced this week, likely means he is trading an ongoing income stream for a lump sum now. The price hasn’t been revealed but is said to be between $300 million and $400 million.
WSJ (Dec 11, 2020)

I wonder if Neil Young's song rights sale is related to the mega-acquisition of Bob Dylan's anti-war counterculture songs.

David Crosby of "Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young" - sold his entire music catalogue to Iconic Artists Group for an undisclosed sum.

LOL. Multi-millionaires. Pathetic excuse.

twitter.com...
[...]

It's mostly leveraging, as with all of them. Now in their 70's and 80's with no live ticket sales to pay the rent, selling off suits their agents and the leveraging folks. Agents always working deals to sell an asset. Artists get a few bucks.

Though the groups they've singled for buyouts are, to say the least, Tavistock/Stanfordstock connected. I've long contended the Dylan mythology is one of the most egregious offenders. He was considered an irritant by the Folk Song Crew of change in NY, no talent bum. He disappeared for a year, and to his own brother's surprise, learned to play guitar perfectly. Then, amazingly, out of all the unsigned greats at the time, he gets a deal and poof - a guy who cannot sing is a hero. The real reason? Dylan goes electric destroyed the folk movement overnight. Watch his performance, he's there to destroy it all - infiltrating 101.

It's all a mixed bag, great music is great, though, much, was designed to influence in negative ways when one digs. It is a very strange thing, most things only take minor tweaks to flip them. A few calls in a football game flips the outcome, hardly noticed. A few altered notes changes the song in ways that might have served the Controllers.

Evidently this past year was a banner year for old music, new music fell well below old in interest/sales etc.

edit on Mon Jan 31 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Someone needs to tweet that graphic at Neil Young and call him a sellout traitor.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

Tuesday Feb 1st is minute position 17 on the Q clock!

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join