It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you so much. I can't imagine having this EUA until 2024. Why such a specific date? We don't need another never ending order that becomes permanent.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If your nanoparticles self assemble correctly with Harvard’s Charles Lieber injectable nano meshes, you can actually get a nice little wireless nano network going in the target.🙄☠

Design of Wireless Nanosensor Networks for Intrabody Application

Corona didn’t just launch DARPA’s mRNA technology. Corona accelerated launching nanotechnology for immunology. Gold nanoparticles, Silver NPs, Iron Oxide NPs, Silicon dioxide NPs, and Graphene NPs all being researched for COVID applications.

Nanomaterials for CV-19 prevention:

Images from this paper: Is Nanotechnology Helping in the Fight Against COVID-19?

Nanotechnology for COVID-19: Therapeutics and Vaccine Research

In Japan it's called the...

Moonshot Project "Goal to Realize a society that can predict and prevent diseases at an extremely early stage by 2050. Comprehensively elucidate the human organ-to-organ network by 2030."

DTRA’s Therapeutic Arm Latches on to FDA-approved and Affordable Drugs for COVID-19 Relief

FORT BELVOIR, Va. - The COVID pandemic took the world by surprise. Researchers were left scrambling to devise a way to best mitigate the negative impact this disease has on global health. However, at the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) it is common to operate in the “what if” space when it comes to potential biological threats. In fact, DTRA investments in technologies that detect, mitigate, or neutralize chemical and biological threats to the military and the nation date back more than 20 years.

“In late 2019, DTRA started a new program called Discovery of Medical Countermeasures Against Novel Entities (DOMANE) to address novel and emerging threats,” stated Dr. David Hone, Chief Scientist within the Vaccines and Therapeutics Division at DTRA. “Based on previous work, we decided DOMANE would not only focus on FDA-approved drugs but also combination therapeutics, as we believe that no single drug will be completely effective in treating new diseases. COVID-19 has provided us an opportunity to test our hypotheses using DOMANE.”

Patentscope

The RFK Jr Book “The Real Anthony Fauci” says David Hone (DTRA/DOMANE) told Dr. Malone (who also worked on DOMANE) to not trust DARPA Dr. Michael Callahan from pg 919-920:

Following the science in chasing Bio doctors down the rabbit hole is a monstrous labyrinth of spooky dark tunnels.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You should make a thread about this.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
FTM-

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
BEHOLD!

THE POWER OF WEAPONIZED AUTISM

4CHAN FOUND TRUDOPE BEFOR HIS SPEECH EVEN ENDED

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Why? Because they're trying to pick a fight. And it isn't a question as to whether or not the NED is factually involved in Kazakhstan or not. They undoubtedly are.

www.ned.org...

NED is certainly involved there, that is where many of the 'color' folks are, but even if they were behind this they were seriously underfunded (10,000:1) compared to the ones we were actually involved in, and there is a massive difference in 'professionalism' apparent in their local leaders, meaning no agency training.

I also think NED is a dumb idea and wish obama had never created these things, but I just see no supportable signs that they had anything to do with it all.

Or anything they could possibly gain by doing so.

There just isn't any U.S. interest there, other than encouraging continued growth and increased quality of life over time.

None.

Same as Ukraine.

NED was founded by Ronald Reagan. After the 70s (Church Committee/MKULTRA/Journalism subversion) the CIA had a very bad image in the public eye so NED [D] was created to offset the negativity.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. They openly do the CIA's work. That's what I was trying to tell that poster earlier but they clearly had an agenda so I let it go.

In 1986, the founder of NED, Carl Gershman, said the group was created because "[i ]t would be terrible for democratic groups around the world to be seen as subsidized by the CIA." Today, instead of receiving CIA money, they receive NED money.

edit on Mon Jan 31 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: corrected [i ] to avoid bb code error

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That’s a lot to digest EMN, Holy Moly ! I think people have been being groomed for this type of technology for quite awhile now. In theory a lot of people might embrace the idea of having what I’ll call a “ check engine light “ in their bodies to warn of impending health problems, sounds peachy right ? Well, not so fast, lol, ask mechanics what a pain in the ass the computer diagnostic systems in cars are for them !

Who would control this data, to what ends ? Could it influence the types of insurance and health care a person could receive ? Will we get alerts “ No more calories today for you fatty “ the possibly of abuse of personal freedoms is mind boggling with this type of technology. When we see this sort of research, it’s hard to just dismiss this isn’t being used in some of the jabs.

The other day I saw an ad for a little boot people can put on their babies to monitor their vitals while they sleep, IDK, it’s just not natural to put something like that on a healthy baby and may even hinder their motor skills and sense of self. Training people to be hooked up to monitors 24/7, talk about living in fear...yikes !

edit on 31-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Fine dig there

Now you see them now you don't...
Gives nu meaning to infiltration....

Reminds me I've been meaning to get some take out...Thai...

edit on 1312022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
]

Nobody claimed that NED isn't 'agency'.

I said that the amount of funding claimed in your source for Kazakhstan doesn't even remotely resemble what has previously occured when the agency was behind something like this.

Unless the agency has suddenly gotten a whole lot better at hiding such things, the fact that NED is in country does NOT mean NED is responsible for attacking the country.

The fact that this ant hill was in the road, did not cause your collision.

ETA - required " ] " to break the italics.

edit on 31-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
]a reply to: Ghostsdogood

This was probably a little more discreet .

probably suitcases full o cash]

edit on 1 31 2022 by dashen because: Italics begone

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Have You Seen This "man"?

edit on 1 31 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
]a reply to: Ghostsdogood

This was probably a little more discreet .

probably suitcases full o cash]

Could be.

I AM suspicious.

But I haven't seen any actual evidence of such yet, and it's usually very easy to find evidence of agency involvement for an autist like me.

It's possible they suddenly got a whole lot better at hiding such things, but that seems pretty unlikely imo.

They just aren't that bright.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Why? Because they're trying to pick a fight. And it isn't a question as to whether or not the NED is factually involved in Kazakhstan or not. They undoubtedly are.

www.ned.org...

NED is certainly involved there, that is where many of the 'color' folks are, but even if they were behind this they were seriously underfunded (10,000:1) compared to the ones we were actually involved in, and there is a massive difference in 'professionalism' apparent in their local leaders, meaning no agency training.

I also think NED is a dumb idea and wish obama had never created these things, but I just see no supportable signs that they had anything to do with it all.

Or anything they could possibly gain by doing so.

There just isn't any U.S. interest there, other than encouraging continued growth and increased quality of life over time.

None.

Same as Ukraine.

NED was founded by Ronald Reagan. After the 70s (Church Committee/MKULTRA/Journalism subversion) the CIA had a very bad image in the public eye so NED [D] was created to offset the negativity.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. They openly do the CIA's work. That's what I was trying to tell that poster earlier but they clearly had an agenda so I let it go.

In 1986, the founder of NED, Carl Gershman, said the group was created because "[i ]t would be terrible for democratic groups around the world to be seen as subsidized by the CIA." Today, instead of receiving CIA money, they receive NED money.

Nobody claimed that NED isn't 'agency'.

I said that the amount of funding claimed in your source for Kazakhstan doesn't even remotely resemble what has previously occured when the agency was behind something like this.

Unless the agency has suddenly gotten a whole lot better at hiding such things, the fact that NED is in country does NOT mean NED is responsible for attacking the country.

The fact that this ant hill was in the road, did not cause your collision.

Actually, yes, you did. You said, "I haven't seen anything to suggest agency involvement, and I have been looking."

And then I showed you evidence of agency involvement and you continue to spin it. Honk! Honk!
edit on Mon Jan 31 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: [i ]t to correct bb code error

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Quite remarkable that the very definition of "blue collar," which the demoncrats love to champion, are now being demonized.... because there is only one playbook.

I've said this for ages. The most important people on the planet are farmers, sanitation workers, truckers etc. and the least important are politicians and celebrities = Inversion. Folks are about to find out that truth.

Sanitation folks, show them who is boss, shut. that. s&*t. down.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
]

You provided evidence that NED has folks left over from colors, and that NED spends 1m per year there.

That is only evidence of an ant hill.

Not evidence of agency involvement in what happened there.

But would be happy to review any additional 'evidence' you have found.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
MESSAGE FROM CANADIAN TRUCK DRIVERS TO THE ELITE!

edit on 31-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You should make a thread about this.

Feel free to take it away or anyone who has lots of free time.😎

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

That’s a lot to digest EMN, Holy Moly ! I think people have been being groomed for this type of technology for quite awhile now.

Ha, tell me about it and that's just skimming the surface. CT has also been Nano posting which inspired me to go Easter egg hunting.

If anyone is familiar with Truthstream Media vids, this one just dropped a few days ago. Thought it was a great 1 hr presentation.

On the Real Future of Work...

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Attemp to stop the italicization...

...looks like someone beat me to it!
edit on 31-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
From today, for my government, I have become an outlaw.

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME!

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join