It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Why has Pfizer changed the formulation of its Covid-19 Vaccine for Children to include an ingredient that stabilises people suffering a Heart Attack?

If the formula has changed….why does it not need a new EUA?
Similarly, the justification for shelving the monoclonal antibodies is lack of efficacy vs omicron.
So again, why won’t they do the same for the vaccines.
And to top it off why can’t the vax pushers see all of this contradiction

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

www.reuters.com...

news.bitcoin.com...

Overseas athletes and spectators visiting the Beijing Winter Olympics will be among the first foreign nationals to be able to trial China’s digital yuan central bank digital currency (CBDC) at event venues, nearby merchants and inside the Olympic Village.

Visitors will be able to acquire, store and use the CBDC in an app or on a physical card or hard wallet, while athletes and coaches will be eligible for wristbands that support contactless payments in digital yuan and will be able to convert foreign banknotes into the digital currency at self-service machines.

www.nfcw.com... 0_4VnQi_PXIsbaHutY2IArVc93t5W1-XWZ9zHHSAGUHoy1ISjRovr6bsU

Digital Yuan Means Even More Control Over People of China
Beijing takes the lead in central bank digital currencies (CBDC) and the new era of expanding monetary and currency control around the world.
www.theepochtimes.com...

It's part of a program commonly known as Made in China 2025, in which the Chinese government actively works with its domestic industries to achieve a dominant position in future technologies—everything from building smart roads to new-generation vehicles and from infrastructure systems to 5G-enabled transportation. 

www.msn.com...

They are going to complete the assembly of equipment by mid-2022. After RSC is 100% ready, it will become the most powerful supercomputer on the planet

The Metaverse starts today with the development of the AI Research SuperCluster, a supercomputer with NVIDIA's A100 GPUs focusing on AI to assist with Meta's future in technology & virtual reality

wccftech.com...

www.conference-society5.org...

Japan will take the initiative in guiding the world towards a brighter future by showing an ideal concept of the next society, which we call Society 5.0. In its latest report, Keidanren (Japan Business Federation) has redefined Society 5.0 as the "Imagination Society".

In Society 5.0, people will be liberated from various constraints that previous incarnations up until Society 4.0 could not overcome, and will obtain the freedom to pursue diverse lifestyles and values. People will be liberated from focus on efficiency. Instead, the emphasis will be placed on satisfying individual needs, solving problems and creating value.

People will be able to live, learn and work, free from suppressive influences on individuality, such as discrimination by gender, race, nationality, etc. and alienation because of their values and ways of thinking. People will be liberated from the disparity caused by the concentration of wealth and information, and anyone will be able to get opportunities to play a part any time, anywhere.

People will be liberated from anxiety about terrorism, disasters and cyberattacks, and live with security with strengthened safety nets for unemployment and poverty. People will be liberated from resources and environmental constraints, and able to live sustainable lives in any region.

In short, we will make Society 5.0 a society in which anyone can create value any time, anywhere, with security and in harmony with nature

www.weforum.org...

By 2030, Africa’s potential workforce will be among the world’s largest,[6] and so, paired with the needed infrastructure and skills for innovation and technology use, the 4IR represents a massive opportunity for growth. Indeed, the 4IR is dramatically changing global systems of labor and production, requiring that job seekers cultivate the skills and capabilities necessary for adapting rapidly to the needs of African firms and automation more broadly.

www.brookings.edu...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The vaccine blackmail imposed by the government is not only illegitimate, but in our opinion, it is indisputable that it constitutes a crime.
The sanction of the prohibition to work against those who do not want to get vaccinated is equivalent to preventing people from being able to support themselves, their survival is threatened.
It is a penalty totally contrary to respect for the person and human dignity, something never seen in a state of law.

In these days in various areas of Italy, citizens are going to the Public Prosecutor's offices or alternatively to the police stations with the aim of denouncing the Draghi government, accused of the crime of private violence.

This is an initiative developed by the lawyer Marco Mori who, together with the Italexit party, has made available to Italian citizens a pre-filled report that everyone can easily download and - obviously after having entered their personal data and signature - deliver.

Thus, in several cities, Italians joined the initiative.

www.studiolegalemarcomori.it...
edit on 26-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think you get far less propaganda and lies from Russian News. Definitely some, but far less than in America.

DTRA “live exercises” in Ukraine and Georgia.🤔

The Pentagon has launched a 5-year long project with a possible extension of up to 3 years code-named GG-21: “Arthropod-borne and zoonotic infections among military personnel in Georgia”. According to the project’s description, blood samples will be obtained from 1,000 military recruits at the time of their military registration physical exam at the Georgian military hospital located in Gori.

The samples will be tested for antibodies against fourteen pathogens:

Bacillus anthracis
Brucella
CCHF virus
Coxiella burnetii
Francisella tularensis
Hantavirus
Rickettsia species
TBE virus
Bartonella species
Borrelia species
Ehlrichia species
Leptospira species
Salmonella typhi
WNV

Project UP-8: All deaths of study participants should be reported within 24 h

The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) has funded a similar project involving soldiers in Ukraine code-named UP-8: The spread of Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) virus and hantaviruses in Ukraine and the potential need for differential diagnosis in patients with suspected leptospirosis. The project started in 2017 and was extended few times until 2020, internal documents show.
DILYANA.BG

Regarding bacteria pathogens, that is very similiar to what the US gov't secretly did at the time to US citizens circa 1951 in San Francisco and other cities. People got sick and a few died.

I couldn't find a good source for this map, but imagine if Russia had this in Mexico:

On the flip-side...

Disinfo: US biolabs have been developing new biological weapons in Ukraine

Recurring unfounded claims alleging that the United States develops biological weapons and has secret biological laboratories around the world.

Russian media are continuously spreading disinformation about "secret military biological laboratories in Ukraine". In fact, there are no secret US laboratories in the country.

The U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate, accidental, or natural) of the world’s most dangerous infectious diseases. The program accomplishes its bio-threat reduction mission through development of a bio-risk management culture; international research partnerships; and partner capacity for enhanced bio-security, bio-safety, and bio-surveillance measures. The Biological Threat Reduction Program’s priorities in Ukraine are to consolidate and secure pathogens and toxins of security concern and to continue to ensure Ukraine can detect and report outbreaks caused by dangerous pathogens before they pose security or stability threats.
U.S. Embassy in Ukraine

TASS

SBU: No US biological laboratories in Ukraine (Kyiv Post, May 8, 2020)

Biological Threat Reduction Program: Ukraine, Caucasus and Central Asia (5 min vid)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wait until there are US casualties in Ukraine, and then drop the full Biden labtop contents.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is anyone else experiencing really odd detachment behaviour from family members and friends?

It's almost like they're drifting apart on different 3D timelines. I can't pin it down to the jabbed because some who ARE jabbed AREN'T acting like it.

I don't want to get morose about it but here's a few sad examples from the last week:

a) We're trying to organise a surprise party for mother's 85th, as she's never had one. I text my kids to check they'll come; the eldest is usually most dutiful but made a flimsy excuse about "school night" to avoiding coming and bringing the great grandkids, another hasn't even replied 36 hours later, whilst the third will travel 100 miles to attend,

b) An uncle sent a Christmas card with wishes for the rest of the family but left me and my branch off,

c) Mum's cutting ties with her twin - ostensibly because she can't cope with stressing about him,

d) My brothers, who walk home past ma's door every evening, now only drop in every few days... and then leave within 5 minutes.

I have noted changes in some friends also... I don't think it's just "quarantine fever" as it exhibits in their behaviours - emotion and care have turned to coldness and selfishness.

It literally feels as though their frequencies don't interact with mine anymore - almost as though their "ripples" are passing underneath mine.

edit on 26-1-2022 by GAPeach3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2022 by GAPeach3 because: Didn't get my reply in.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is anyone else experiencing really odd detachment behaviour from family members and friends?

Yes, they call, they want me to get jabbed.

Only see them when they want something from me.

Four years and it is getting worse now.

Apparently, without getting jabbed, I will never see my first grandchild due next month.

Life is a pile of .... .

P

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Me too, Sufi. It seems more difficult lately to even engage with people, family, and friends. I feel like I'm in a holding pattern, waiting for something. Like you and some others here have said, I am examining my own self for what the problem is. The pall of depression and hopelessness I see almost everywhere I look makes me angry. Our country is being destroyed bit by bit. So many loved ones, and friends, have died needlessly. Heck, I can't even put into words now what I'm feeling. Thanks for the post, at least I know I'm not the only one.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think most people in the US and other countries are aware at some level that the US and/or their own country is in steep decline. But propaganda has effectively led people to believe that the situation is just as bad or worse everywhere else, allowing for complacency and hopelessness. The psychological toll takes on a kind of supernatural power unheard of outside of Catholic demonology.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

The Guardian

The End is nigh...Feb 4, 2022.

Have no fear...

And remember...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3

Me too, Sufi. It seems more difficult lately to even engage with people, family, and friends. I feel like I'm in a holding pattern, waiting for something. Like you and some others here have said, I am examining my own self for what the problem is. The pall of depression and hopelessness I see almost everywhere I look makes me angry. Our country is being destroyed bit by bit. So many loved ones, and friends, have died needlessly. Heck, I can't even put into words now what I'm feeling. Thanks for the post, at least I know I'm not the only one.

Holding pattern indeed. Waiting for something…anything..

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

I feel like I'm in a holding pattern, waiting for something.

Perfectly put!

I must admit, I am becoming a trifle impatient.

This is not the way this world is supposed to be. That I know at the core of my being.

This world is wrong, very wrong.

P

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This is all very confusing for people who have been fed a steady IV drip of propaganda for 10000 years. Up is down, left is right. Fighting mind control and INVERSION mind control isn't easy, especially when folks have drifted so far from their inner self that the eneMedia is their main barometer of truth.

When we began the journey the deal was "destruction of the old guard" not... removal of a few annoying pieces. During the course of the last 5 years folks are seeing the fruits = destruction, of a 1000 years war that was hidden. It all goes poof, all of it, or none of it does. The old guard is nearly everything not rooted in Unity.

The first thing I ever said to piss of my parents was "don't try to live here better, it is all going away." Jeeeeebus was I naive in thinking time was a factor. Events, not time, not dates. The key to the Events progression is it all comes out, every festering, sick, twisted, horrible system of manipulation.

I've said it before, EVERYONE is subject to the mind control on this planet. EVERYONE. Anyone saying the are "immune" are the most mind controlled of all. Breaking these spells are hard, isolating, and very difficult but we all came here to do it.

We are all in this together, even if it seems through Inversion we are not. This is another reason for Q.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Speaking of stolen memes i got these from Tele actually a lil old but perhaps some reflection on what happened with all the distractions.

For the one that collects tolls from under the bridge. FTR there are just as many R's as D's on this list if not more.
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Now I get it. Zero Sense

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That list keeps getting tossed around like it's new or something. I wish that Secret Service complaint about VP Joe Biden and how he sexually harassed a number of Wives and Girlfriends of Secret Service agents would get tossed out to the public.

I like how VIC says that Maxwells list got unsealed, but never reveals anything from it. Sometimes I wish I had a twitter feed or a Facebook account so that I could create a false narrative too. It' seems like fun.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
LOL! Found the Northrop Tic-Tac...

Dutch tweet

Discovered he's an Iranian scammer engineer named Keshe who is a phony Free Energy 🤡.

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, who purports to be the father of the RQ-170 abduction. He even has his own Foundation.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Sorry mate ... but no!

That is an enormous insult to wolves the world over.

Wolf! more like one of those bald poodles or those vicious Chirowwows.
I can't spell that one. You know, the ones that look like her!

P

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Its more fun to advise Biden supporters that he is allegedly a rapist, and he is a war monger racist who had his handz in sep II.

a reply to: Guyfriday

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join