It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I hope Peta rasts their arses!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I am definitely noticing a difference in the vaxxed. My sister seems to have lost all sense of caring, doesn't even pretend to care about others.
Last week I lost a very good friend to liver failure. He was my conspiracy theorist mentor, and I am very close to his wife and four children. I heard several vaxxed people make comments about the eldest child looking like a "zombie" or was "completely zoned ". After hearing those comments for the 3rd time, I finally lost my cool and said "for the love of God, those kids have been in the hospital with their father in a coma for 9 damn days! They are exhausted and are trying their hardest to get through the funeral and burial cut them some slack. I dare say most of us would look like zombies if we were in their position......I said it loud enough for many to hear without yelling. The oldest child texted me later and thanked me. She said it didn't feel like anyone understood how overwhelming the whole thing was, trying to put on a brave front out of respect for their father all the while they were dying inside. The oldest is 33 and the youngest is 26. It was incredibly heart wrenching, and I could not believe the callousness of the comments that were being made, and yes the people who made the comments had all been vaxxed.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

These state legislatures in Wi/Mi/Pa/Ga/Az/Nv need to remove the illegal ballots and issue revised vote totals before even considering attempting to decertify Biden as the winner. Why does this simple logic evade them?

Agreed.

I suspect the latest move in WI is intended to force an audit (Jim needs cause to reject this type of motion in the rules committee).

I also suspect it won't work, but plan to enjoy the hopium and popcorn while we find out.

I do think Gableman is still on the right path though, and this latest news doesn't have anything to do with his investigation yet. YET.

AZ is in process now.

I know less than you do about the other stolen states.

edit on 27-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: angelchemuel

Many people with cancer have spirochetes in there blood. I learned this while surviving toxic mold cause we "moldies" have parasites & I cannot tell you how many parasites I had without a microscope but definitely had a tape worm.

When I started using IVM all parasites gone, plus I am sure saved me on day of surgery when I was heavily exposed to Covid 19
& I am not vaxxed.

Cheers
Ektar

It's funny...Ivermectin has been around for a while. In 2010 my cat had ear mites and my employee suggested I use Ivermectin since that was what they used for their barn cats. Worked like a charm. This was after several visits to the vet and useless meds. (By the way, I don't trust the veterinary industry, either. Pushing their expensive prescription crap food
on us for kickbacks and bonuses!)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
t&c
What do you think you would need to do to get in touch with the head of a cult that worships a snake?

a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: crankyoldman
No, I didn't fake a tweet. I simply cropped out the entirety of it because i didn't see that it had any relevance. If you want to see the full tweet here you go

See? No tricks! 😄
The point is that the pharmaceutical companies are still creating vaccines and still testing them on people which goes against the grain of what you call a 'Narrative Collapse'. It's you who didn't get the point, evidently.
To receive this amount of snark and put down simply because I provide an opposing viewpoint means I musta hit a nerve. 😎

Just because they're coming up with a new vaccine doesn't mean the public will go for it. A lot of people are waking up to the dangers of the jab and won't be getting their boosters.

www.theysayitsrare.com...

There's also a telegram acct but I can't get that to post here. There's so many awful jab death and reaction stories on it that I can't keep up.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is retiring.

Surprise.

One wonders if the Blackmailed section of the SCOTUS included Breyer? Odds are not in the favor of the COTUS when we have to put a commie in there because the D's have been taken over by them.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gmx0010110

They need to come up with a cancer vaccine. The demand that they want will naturally be there. No need to Gin it up artificially with lies and fear.

Care they have the cure and are stomping on that Dr from TX who was arrested for curing people and it went thru the Justice system before Big Pharma gave up on trying to squelch the data. There have been ATS threads on it the last few weeks.

He has an office in Tennessee and in Texas is what I learned but I am sorry to not have the link.

edit on 27-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Its going to be One of those Days ....
--------------
And there are those that say Q never mentioned the Plandemic ...

Q 252

04-Dec-2017 11:01:17 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
8ch/cbts
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic.
Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb).
Think AIDS.
Future topic.
Relevant.
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Q

Trust the PLAN

edit on 1272022 by MetalThunder because: Hold Your Head HIGH

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well, if you would just quit trying to read tea leaves and just read the things we are sharing with an open mind we can all learn from it. You HAVE contributed if I don't agree with all your ideas. Therefore, I am not byatching at you, but rather encouraging you. We can work things out with back and forth if people can let their initial impressions sit to the side while being open minded.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I thought that Flynn knows where the bodies are buried? If that's true then he should have a clue as to why Biden is willing to start WWIII with Russia. It has nothing to do with oil or territory.

If you can't figure out what's going on here you just haven't been paying attention.

Yeah maybe I can't figure out what's going on but from my observation it appears I'm not the only one. All these "anons" who are obsessed with predicting the outcome of all this seem to have a rather shallow understanding of all the moving pieces. I admit that I myself have a shallow understanding but at least I can admit it. I'm not trying to hoax people into thinking I'm some kind of decoding genius or future reading guru.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Tell me that's not true ...

Tell me it's not possible ...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Rel all those family members seemingly losing their way with things they are used to doing that are good things has to be a sign. Could this mean the 5g thing has cranked up and is affecting people as the prediction forecasts?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Agreed my sincerist apologies to Wolves everywhere.

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.nommeraadio.ee...

How is it possible that more than 190 governments around the world have ended up addressing the Covid pandemic in almost exactly the same way, with lockdowns, mask requirements and vaccination cards now commonplace everywhere?
The answer may lie in the Young Global Leaders school, which was founded and run by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum (“WEF”), and from which many of today's political and business leaders have passed to reach the top.

A covert alliance of political and multinational leaders is exploiting the pandemic with the goal of collapsing national economies and introducing a global digital currency, and these leaders include France's President Emmanuel Macron, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Boris Johnson.

This is not fiction, it is reality. Just listen to the president of the World Economic Foum himself, Klaus Schwab, who says the following:

“I have to say that when I mention names like Mrs Mirkle, Vladimir Putin and so on they were all Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum, but what we are really proud of now are the younger generations like Prime Minister Trudeau, the President of Argentina. and so on. So let's get into the closets.

'So yesterday I was at a reception for Prime Minister Trudeau and I know that half of his cabinet are young global leaders of the World Economic Forum.'

The story begins with the World Economic Forum (WEF), an NGO founded by Klaus Schwab, a German economist and mechanical engineer, in Switzerland in 1971, when he was only 32 years old. The WEF is best known to the public for the annual conferences it holds in Davos, Switzerland each January, with the aim of bringing together political and business leaders from around the world to discuss the issues of the day.

Today it is one of the most important networks in the world for the globalist power elite, being funded by about a thousand multinationals.

The WEF, originally called the European Management Forum until 1987, managed to bring together 440 executives from 31 nations as early as its first meeting in February 1971, an unexpected result for someone like Schwab, who had very little international expertise.

The reason may be due to Schwab’s contacts during his college education, including studying with none other than former National Security Advisor and Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

The Forum initially brought together only people from the economic field, but in a short time it began to attract politicians, prominent media figures (including BBC and CNN) and even celebrities.

In 1992 Schwab founded a parallel institution, the Global Leaders for Tomorrow school, which was re-established as Young Global Leaders in 2004. Participants in the school must apply for admission and then undergo a rigorous selection process.

Members of the school's first class in 1992 already included many who have become prominent liberal political figures, such as Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy and Tony Blair.

There are currently around 1,300 graduates from this school and the list of alumni includes several names of those who have become leaders of health institutions in their respective countries. Four of them are former and current health ministers for Germany, including Jens Spahn, who has been Federal Minister of Health since 2018. Philipp Rösler, who was Minister of Health from 2009 to 2011, and was later appointed Chief Executive Officer of the WEF from Schwab in 2014.
Other important names on the school list are:

Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand whose stringent lockdown measures have been praised by global health authorities;
Sebastian Kurz, until recently Chancellor of Austria;
Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary;
Jean-Claude Juncker, former Prime Minister of Luxembourg and President of the European Commission;
Annalena Baerbock, the leader of the German Greens;
Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia;
Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada;

Also on the list is California Governor Gavin Newsom, who was selected for the class of 2005, as well as former presidential candidate and current US Secretary of Transportation Peter Buttigieg, who is a very recent alumnus, having been selected. for the class of 2019.

All of these politicians who have been in office for the past two years have fostered harsh responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, which have also considerably increased the power of their respective governments.

But the school’s list of pupils is not limited to political leaders. We also find many of the private industry captains, including Microsoft's Bill Gates, Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Virgin's Richard Branson, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales and Chelsea Clinton of the Clinton Foundation.

Once again, everyone expressed support for the global response to the pandemic and many reaped substantial profits as a result of the measures.

Leaders who have been led by the WEF have infiltrated governments around the world and worked hand in hand to implement ridiculous and draconian restrictions under the pretext of an alleged virus that kills less than 0.2% of those it infects.

www.databaseitalia.it...
edit on 27-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Tell me that's not true ...

Tell me it's not possible ...

I don't think he will nominate Harris. Harris would not be able to cast a tie breaking vote in the Senate if she were the nominee. The position was promised to Loretta Lynch on the tarmac. I think he will nominate Lynch.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Take some time to read this article.

The Plan To Control The Whole World

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Interesting Monkey COMMS points to a new outbreak release:

IET 17 on Telegram

Who wants to explain this one : anon find

There were escaped monkeys specifically in Danville - on all those dates listed.
Last times it was Danville NH

The 3 Danville monkeys stories are:

9/11/01: monkey Today show postponed due to 9/11

Sep 23 2012: (equinox, close to election, often is associated with market crashes)

1/21/2022: (bidan 1 year?)

One of the post replies added

9/11/01 - Anthrax in US and weeks following

9/23/12 - MERS in UK (first case)

1/21/22 - tbd

I wonder if these were releases from Military labs - implying Military Industrial Complex at the root of it?

Worth pointing out the possible link to Tribe of DAN:

a) DANville,

b) From Acronymfinder.com, Under "Military":

DAN = Danielsville, Georgia, USA
edit on 27-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Again from IET 17 on Telegram re Prince Andrew:

Prince Andrew demands US jury trial over sexual assault allegations - BBC News

Lawyers for Prince Andrew have written to a US judge to demand a jury trial in a civil lawsuit brought by a woman who has accused him of sexual assault.

Virginia Giuffre, 38, alleges that he sexually assaulted her when she was a teenager at the homes of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

The Duke of York has denied all the allegations against him.

In the court documents, his legal team submitted several reasons why they believe the case should be dismissed.

The 11-page document states that Prince Andrew "admits that he met Epstein in or around 1999" but denies that he participated in any abuse.

www.youtube.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Am I right in thinking that Jurys are only used in CRIMINAL cases, not CIVIL cases?

Am I also right in thinking that the BURDEN OF PROOF is higher in a criminal case than in a civil case?

Has Prince Andrew gambled on a greater punishment in exchange for a higher probability of Innocent verdict?
edit on 27-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You are probably right.
I also immediately thought about lynch but I find the renewed killary activity very suspicious.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
William Pelham Barr

PATRIOT OR TRAITOR ?

www.patriotortraitor.com...

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join