It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The problem is it will be treated the same way the frontline doctors that stood up against the vaccine will be. It will be vilified and censored by the media and controlers so it never goes mainstream. The only way these types of studies are available it seems is for people that really dig into the information or for people that view a ton of alternative media. Just last weekend I read on Telegram about a Polish university study that had a link between Covid symptom severity and a specific gene. It was an interesting article and pretty relevant to what is going on in the world but I only saw it in that one place and no others and I absorb news and media all day because my work is boring and it allows me to.

The danger is the studies get labeled as bad studies right away and never get the coverage so there is a small percentage of individuals that get to look at them and poke holes in them. There are lots of mainstream studies that have been gone over with a fine tooth comb and some of those are lacking but since they are given the green light by the narrative controllers and people believe the manipulated numbers (see RFK Jrs. last speech in Washington).

Why cant we just give access to everyone to look at all the data out there and make some informed decisions? The amount of information being hidden is one of the biggest red flags to me about the whole plandemic. For how much it is affecting all parts of the world it would seem pretty important to have as much information available as possible. We all know the issue here on ATS though, the person that controls the information controls the narrative.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
William Pelham Barr

PATRIOT OR TRAITOR ?

www.patriotortraitor.com...

Traitor, imo. His father was chummy with Epstein. His father also wrote a damn book about sex slaves. Barr has a long history of being swampy.
edit on 27-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My gut feel is that the 5G is speeding up the detachment but its happening without it too.

For example, I am in a 5G free area; they haven't reached us yet. My ma and bros are the same.

However 4G can get up to 25kMHz too so which is at the lower end of the dangerous spectrum (I think?). So it wouldn't surprise me if they're turning the power up on 4G too.

Fortunately I've bought a few of those small copper squares (1cm x 1cm x 0.5cm) that are supposed to diffuse the harmful elements of 5G. Using my EMF and RF meter, the frequencies seem to be staying below dangerous levels in my and my home.

One thing I'm not sure on... maybe someone can help clarify:

Can a 5G mobile phone receive 4G signals but then OUTPUT 5G signals?

If so, then it's not just the 5G masts we need to worry about!

ETA - offline for a few hours; family IRL stuff.
edit on 27-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes, 5G devices will transmit 5G. They will also continue to use 4G. So they say. I received a notice saying my 4G devices will be unusable at the end of 2022.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

My gut feel is that the 5G is speeding up the detachment but its happening without it too.

For example, I am in a 5G free area; they haven't reached us yet. My ma and bros are the same.

However 4G can get up to 25kMHz too so which is at the lower end of the dangerous spectrum (I think?). So it wouldn't surprise me if they're turning the power up on 4G too.

Fortunately I've bought a few of those small copper squares (1cm x 1cm x 0.5cm) that are supposed to diffuse the harmful elements of 5G. Using my EMF and RF meter, the frequencies seem to be staying below dangerous levels in my and my home.

One thing I'm not sure on... maybe someone can help clarify:

Can a 5G mobile phone receive 4G signals but then OUTPUT 5G signals?

If so, then it's not just the 5G masts we need to worry about!

ETA - offline for a few hours; family IRL stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It is difficult to say because if you believe in the plan and that it started many many years ago. It is extremely possible that certain people have been placed into certain positions for a reason. It is also possible that some of those people that were placed have also lost their way and flipped sides. I think there are many gray hats that were once white hats and also many that were once black hats. A person in his position would have lots of inside information I would think so he would be attractive to either side.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hum, possible failed "False Flag" event, or was this something else?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Again from IET 17 on Telegram re Prince Andrew:

Prince Andrew demands US jury trial over sexual assault allegations - BBC News

Lawyers for Prince Andrew have written to a US judge to demand a jury trial in a civil lawsuit brought by a woman who has accused him of sexual assault.

Virginia Giuffre, 38, alleges that he sexually assaulted her when she was a teenager at the homes of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

The Duke of York has denied all the allegations against him.

In the court documents, his legal team submitted several reasons why they believe the case should be dismissed.

The 11-page document states that Prince Andrew "admits that he met Epstein in or around 1999" but denies that he participated in any abuse.

www.youtube.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Am I right in thinking that Jurys are only used in CRIMINAL cases, not CIVIL cases?

Am I also right in thinking that the BURDEN OF PROOF is higher in a criminal case than in a civil case?

Has Prince Andrew gambled on a greater punishment in exchange for a higher probability of Innocent verdict?

It's a standard response. He can either settle, or ask for trial. Settling can happen at any point along the way, trial he can't go back on. It's a civil trial, which, oddly will reveal criminality. He's so screwed, mommy officially dead will be funny.

Yes, very funny "Jury of Peers." The lawyer priest class got rid of this ages ago, as an accounting fraud case judged by accountants would be horrifyingly hard to manipulate. Lawyers select jurors precisely because the are not peers.

I don't think this is some disease conspiracy as there are easier ways to make more illnesses, like jabbing folks. My guess is the above monkey mania connects to Fauxci Beagle mania, connects to experiments reveals. Stuff has to be revealed, yes, but not necessarily in an orderly linear fashion as folks hope. Frankly, from the descriptions of folks exhibiting demonstrable apathy, my guess is the reveals are more or less perfunctory at this point.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
With the truckers closing on Ottawa, Justin Trudeau has suddenly determined he was exposed to covid and has to self-isolate for five days.

What a cowardly, transparent clown he is.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hum, possible failed "False Flag" event, or was this something else?

Happened at o-dark hundred. Could have been alcohol-fueled.

Heck, if I was those guys, I'd be drinking a lot.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I figure I'll toss this in for the record.

Huma n Rights Act Reform: A Modern Bill Of Rights A consultation to reform the Human Rights Act 1998

I've only picked through the first few pages of this despicable and vile document.

Search for "god" and see how they reconcile HUMAN RIGHTS with "god" (or creator etc.).

Human Rights are clear, they are obvious, they require no codifying. Every. time. they codify they REMOVE the concept entirely, do it enough times and the population believes the government gives them rights.

Curious this was initiated Dec 2021, preparing for the Queens death, death of the monarchy?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I used to know a lot about Morgellons but it has been many years since researching that & I don't remember much ATM except threads coming out of the skin maybe itchy & painful?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

FDA Asks the Court to Delay First 55,000 Page Production Until May and Pfizer Moves to Intervene in the Lawsuit

...a federal judge shot down the FDA’s requested rate of 500 pages per month and instead ordered the FDA to produce at the rate of 55,000 pages per month starting on March 1.

To that end, it has now asked the Court to make the public wait until May for it to start producing 55,000 pages per month and, even then, claims it may not be able to meet this rate.

The FDA’s excuse? As explained in the brief opposing the FDA’s request, the FDA’s defense effectively amounts to claiming that the 11 document reviewers it has already assigned and the 17 additional reviewers being onboarded are only capable of reading at the speed of preschoolers.

Meanwhile…

As the FDA tries to obtain months of delay, guess who just showed upon in the lawsuit? Yep, Pfizer.

Like, who is gonna read 55,000 pages, per month?!🤡🌎💯
Forensic historians, juicy details in 2030.
Delay until trials are concluded, then rewrite it all. Remove/edit whatever went in it under emergency status.

I wonder if everyone knew of their safety offense record if they would question how much trust we should put in such a company.

Pfizer penalities

FDA - a Pfizer subsidiary

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow! Mind blown. This thread is the best on the internet for revealing truth the controllers of our world do not want us to see.

A thousand thankyou's to all the contributors!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
the disconnect is unreal... this is how it just went at my house...

*family member walks into room*

i say to family member:

"hey i just read that ----blah blah blah"

::ignore::

"You hear me?"

"Sorry I didnt know you were talking to me"

"theres nobody else here...the tv isnt on...on theres nothing else happening...?"

"i wasnt listening"

::walks away::

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Supreme Court Judge Byers:

Chuck Schumer must be clairvoyant because he seems to have known that Byers was going to retire before Byers knew himself. Even Biden did not know. "Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer promised Tuesday that President Biden's nominee will receive a prompt hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee and confirmed- deliberate speed."

The news leaked on Wednesday to the press and Biden still claimed that no formal announcement by Byers had been made.

Biden and Byers just made a joint statement and Byers did slip this in as in, not so fast...
"assuming that by the beginning of the summer recess my successor has been nominated and confirmed."

Compliments of >www.npr.org>2022/01/27>supreme-court-justice...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Watters Show last night? He did a full coverage of Pelosi and her amazing stock performance and threw in a comparison of Hunter to her son Paul. Net worth over $300 million on her 6 figure salary. It is now going main stream.
He is planning to cover a new person each night this week.
Since she has changed her mind and is going to run again I wonder if she will change her mind about making any changes about stock trading in Congress. Watters suggested maybe staying to provide cover for Paul like Biden is doing with Hunter.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pheonix358

How about now...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You are asking a really, really good question and I would like to know too. My past neighbor met with the Pope along with his wife. They had a picture in a frame with candles around it of their meeting. He was not a priest but did help with services when needed in a lay person position.
I heard rumors that his family, not necessarily him, were involved with some organized crime issues but I have no idea if that was true. Maybe he had to pay for the meeting???
Meeting the Pope and having the picture proof is, I would think, pretty important status wise for people traveling in those circles.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: CrazyFox

What's the screening process for a meeting with the Pope? Asking for a friend...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I did not see Watters show, but he has former VP Pence on his show tonight.

Cuba, the UAE, Chile and South Korea are among countries with the most doses per inhabitant. In the U.S. 536 million doses have been administered.
twitter.com...

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

COVAX, the international initiative aimed at ensuring equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines, needs at least $5.2 billion in new funding over the next three months, according to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance and its partners.

“We right now are basically out of money,” said Dr. Seth Berkley, chief executive officer at Gavi, during a press conference Wednesday. “That doesn't mean that we don't have money to pay for the doses that we've already ordered; of course we do.”

COVAX

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join