It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How about now...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Star for that one. That's the way to go!

Utter bitch, Hyena bitch that is.

P

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

How short sighted they are phoenix358!

Grandparents are an essential counterbalance to the inadequacies of the parents - they provide:

Emotional Stability to the child's increasingly unstable home environment,

Wisdom to the child's increasingly dumbed down parental inputs,

Financial support to increasingly indebted households,

Vision where parents can't even recognise their children's potential,

A selfless love whilst parents love is more selfish,

Robust standards where the conflicting parents confuse the child,

...and most importantly; time, when parents prioritise their own needs above those of the child.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

What's the screening process for a meeting with the Pope? Asking for a friend...

edit on 26-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Many people with cancer have spirochetes in there blood. I learned this while surviving toxic mold cause we "moldies" have parasites & I cannot tell you how many parasites I had without a microscope but definitely had a tape worm.

When I started using IVM all parasites gone, plus I am sure saved me on day of surgery when I was heavily exposed to Covid 19
& I am not vaxxed.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2712022 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Something along the lines...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned y'all, I'm behind. But this Wisconsin thing...

Once they pass this legislation and decertify their 2020 election results we are officially in territory where the military can step in at any point. US vs Throckmorton. Fraud vitiates everything. As Trump said, he only needs one.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Is that like Morgellons?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Indeed. Raised my jaded eyebrows.

Well noted, MT.

Cheers
edit on 27-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FlyingFox
Psychopaths create the system and the system creates psychopaths. It's a self perpetuating cycle that no one seems willing or able to break. The truth is we all fall somewhere on the spectrum. You have to be a little crazy in order to survive this global insane asylum

Stay cra, Chero

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
As I was reading your link title, Sky news here in the UK started talking about the rise in children getting C19/Omicron.
Synchronicity.
Immediately after that piece, they went straight into announcing over 100 (can't remember exact figure, but it was something like 170'ish) women in the UK were starting legal proceedings because their menses have been affected since getting the jabs.
THEN, we had them talking about the 6 Nations rugby (something close to my heart being Welsh
) and the disarray which might ensue because of the different vaccine statuses required. They had Eddie Jones, trainer for England who is an Aussie on, and he said he does not ask for the vaccine status of his players, "none of my business" he said. But if there were restrictions which meant he would have to find out and players not vaccinated were not able to travel, he would replace the player that was unvaccinated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

PDF

What authority could verify the contents of the article as accurate, and be paid attention to by the WHO and CDC, who will in turn certify its accuracy?

What a can of worms that would open!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

www.usatoday.com...
www.usatoday.com/fact-check-wisconsin-didnt-vote-recall-bidens-electoral-votes

The rumor stems from a resolution introduced on Jan. 25 by state Rep. Timothy Ramthun, R-Campbellsport, in which he alleged Wisconsin's electoral ballots were "certified under fraudulent intent and purpose." For more than a year, Ramthun has falsely claimed Trump won the state of Wisconsin in the 2020 presidential election.

Ramthun’s proposal was then referred to the Rules Committee, a move that is required under Wisconsin’s Assembly rules. But Republican Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, chairman of the committee, called the resolution illegal and “plain unconstitutional.”

“As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution,” Steineke wrote in a Jan. 25 tweet. He also disputed The Gateway Pundit’s claim that a vote took place.

edit on 27-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

She looks drunk as a skunk in that image.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1

www.usatoday.com...
www.usatoday.com/fact-check-wisconsin-didnt-vote-recall-bidens-electoral-votes

The rumor stems from a resolution introduced on Jan. 25 by state Rep. Timothy Ramthun, R-Campbellsport, in which he alleged Wisconsin's electoral ballots were "certified under fraudulent intent and purpose." For more than a year, Ramthun has falsely claimed Trump won the state of Wisconsin in the 2020 presidential election.

Ramthun’s proposal was then referred to the Rules Committee, a move that is required under Wisconsin’s Assembly rules. But Republican Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, chairman of the committee, called the resolution illegal and “plain unconstitutional.”

“As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution,” Steineke wrote in a Jan. 25 tweet. He also disputed The Gateway Pundit’s claim that a vote took place.

Maybe Jim should read the Assembly rules.

He cannot refuse a vote on it without cause.

He has no cause.

Unless he wants to support an audit.

There are reasons why Ranthum advanced it this way.

Still a longshot though.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So it sounds like Handy Prince Andy now wants a trial by jury to "clear" his name.

Gonna be interesting trying to form a jury of "peers" for a member of the Royals.

Andy and Ghislaine, 2000

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
New Mr Pool picture post, at 10:01pm on Twitter, 03:41:15am on Telegram:

Bigger

1) A search of k53_PziipaA leads to KEEP IT UP and go on

Metadata in the 3:15 min video:

AMSTERDAM
Canals (Watch the Water)
BRIDGEs
XXX on flag
WINDMILLS
Bicycles
Tulips
Diamond Factory
Tunnel of Light
Dalmations (dog and nails)
Black and White theme
Royal Palace of Orange at 1:23 mins mark

This all leads to a deep rabbit hole on THE HOUSE OF ORANGE going back to 870 and before that through the Mevouillon family, that links:

NICE, BRIDGE, PODESTA, Catholic Church, Phoenecians, Myceneans, Egyptians, Akkadians, Canannites?

1) Royal Palace of Orange - House of Orange

It was proclaimed the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ reflecting the confidence and status of the city during the so-called Golden Age period.

In 1808 it became an imperial palace and brief residence of Louis Bonaparte (1778-1846, the brother of Napoleon) who had been installed as King of the Netherlands.

In 1813 the Palace was taken over by Prince William of Orange and remains in use by the Dutch Royal House to this day – for official functions and state visits.

2) Palace appears at 1:23... #123

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148289594 📁
Nov 6 2017 17:07:57 (EST)
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

+++ and XXX reflect the WINDMILLS "hands" movements. Think The WATER drives the WATCH and AS THE WORLD TURNS (#315). The Windmill blades reflect the 4 cardinal points of power; moving around the world over time!

The Twitter timestamp of 10:01 gives #1001:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.885319 📁
Apr 3 2018 20:11:01 (EST)
187_Site_E.jpg

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.
[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

3) We now need to look at the genealogy of the First House of Orange from the 9th to 12th centuries:

Bigger

Note:
1) The founder of the first HOUSE of Orange was PONS which means BRIDGE. It also seems to link to Phoenecians through etymology:

The name Phoenicians, like Latin Poenī (adj. poenicus, later pūnicus), comes from Greek Φοίνικες (Phoínikes), attested since Homer and influenced by phoînix "Tyrian purple, crimson; murex" (itself from phoinós "blood red"). The word stems from Mycenaean po-ni-ki-jo, po-ni-ki, ultimately borrowed from Ancient Egyptian fnḥw (fenkhu) "Asiatics, Semites". The folk-etymological association of phoiniki with phoînix mirrors that in Akkadian which tied kinaḫni, kinaḫḫi "Canaan; Phoenicia" to kinaḫḫu "red-dyed wool".

2) Two family members are noted as POTESTA of NICE. "Potesta" evolved into PODESTA

4) Mr Pools pictures always have multiple meanings, so let's see what other posts the timestamps point to:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 267271 No.92710 📁
Dec 13 2017 23:35:55 (EST)
“Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.”
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Shockingly quiet.
No leaks?
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Scam!
Review the law.
What is different re: Hussein's PL?
Who controls?

These people really are stupid.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Jan 27th.

I wonder if Ezra Cohen Watniks declassification board controls FOIA on RENEGADE's presidential library???

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.254 📁
Sep 17 2018 19:34:28 (EST)
PANIC IN DC.
[RR] req meeting #2 w/ POTUS DECLINED.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Jan 27th.

edit on 27-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
He Lives (in their minds)

Irish MP Neale Richmond, Fine Gael’s spokesperson on Europe, told Politico: “This is a very disappointing tweet and a pivot from what has been an attempted change in tone towards agreed resolution. One must question the wisdom and timing of such a move that can only be described as Trumpian.”

Poor, corrupt old-boy politicos. They are still traumatized by the years of the Trump Administration.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

These state legislatures in Wi/Mi/Pa/Ga/Az/Nv need to remove the illegal ballots and issue revised vote totals before even considering attempting to decertify Biden as the winner. Why does this simple logic evade them?

edit on 1/27/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because they don't want to deal with the sh**storm that would wash over them if they had to admit their state voting system is completely corrupted.

Cheers

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join