It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary is signalling her plan here, but I would be very surprised if it actually happens.

From where I sit, the Democraps are likely hoping like hell that Joe can ride it out and remain in office. If Kamala becomes POTUS, even briefly, they do not have a tiebreaking vote in the Senate and any potential legislation they want to ram through is DOA. Let alone trying to get such a vile, toxic bish like Hillary confirmed as VP to begin with.

"She" doesn't run the account. The "she" in question is of course long dead either way. Hair Icon.

It is worth seeing, there are huge swaths of people who are acting out patterns and nothing more. There no chance in hell a long dead HRC is going to be President, she didn't get more popular in political death or real death.

But folks think "nothing is happening" and they fail to see the world in collapse. So the strategic moves they think of in their heads are rooted on one thing: Everything is as it was in 2010. It isn't, ergo, what they think is entirely irrelevant. What is it now, 30 dems leaving already?

When my niece was 16 she was stressed out of mind for post graduation. I said to her, "when you graduate, nothing will be as it is now, don't stress in the now." She graduated,,, remotely,,, and, in fact, nothing is as she was sure it would be. All her teenage plans and worries were a waste of energy, she just didn't know it. Same for the politicos, they just don't know yet, because the aren't self reflective, they are just running patterns.

Fun fact. Even telling most folks such future related things results in little change within, the world is an unforgiving place at the moment. We are in the square peg and round hole point in time, the round is the past, the square is our thinking.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve released a report [PDF] ("Money and Payments: The U.S. Dollar in the Age of Digital Transformation") yesterday on a potential central bank issued digital currency. No surprise, they want to ban cash.

The Federal Reserve does not intend to proceed with issuance of a CBDC without clear support from the executive branch and from Congress, ideally in the form of a specific authorizing law.

Nice to know. Of course, the Constitution assigns 'congress' with oversight of money.

One can read between the lines...
Pg 17 of the report:

But the catch...

The Fed is soliciting public feedback on CBDC which must be submitted by May 20.

"Central banks will have absolute control on the rules and regulations that will determine the use...and we will have the technology to enforce that."
― pompous authoritarian, Agustín Carstens, head of the @BIS_org.

"We saw your tweet this afternoon criticizing President Harris, you no longer have access to your FDIC digital Wallet. Have a nice day."

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well said.

As if by majic.

The Great Awakening

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Spot on post, imo. Good to rattle the sabre now and then.

A Pre-CIA secret technology intelligence unit called the Caroline Group, recruited innovative scientist Thomas Townsend Brown for a series of clandestine projects related to Electrogravitics and Ancient technology. Brown's lifelong association with Top Physicist Robert Sarbacher, who was erased from history because of his public comments about how the government had studied the wreckage and occupants of UFO craft.

Seems to be that JFK knew more than some of us thought regarding the Caroline Group (went by a few different names), that has some crumbs pointing to unknown history involving T.T. Brown, Hemingway, Robert Sarbacher and JFK himself as an unofficial intelligence group of sorts.

“By the autumn of 2017, as director of the little-known National Programs Special Management Staff tucked inside the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSDI), Elizondo was ready for Plan B.”
Herald-Tribu ne
That’s the same office Chris Melon worked at from 99-02.

Luis Elizondo, who headed the Pentagon’s AATIP program’s effort, has signed a book deal with William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins, after a competitive bidding war for the U.S. publishing rights.💰💰

March 29, 2022 is...

National Smoke and Mirrors Day

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hmm... that's odd... there's a police car parked on my pavement outside the kitchen window!!!

If I go quiet send out a search party!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Hmm... that's odd... there's a police car parked on my pavement outside the kitchen window!!!

If I go quiet send out a search party!

Take some tea out to them. After the tea, look up into the sky and remark - no air raid sirens tonight, the Jerrys might leave us alone for a while... then walk back inside.

They'll leave you alone.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

For God's sake, get out there and ask if there's a criminal loose in the area...interrogate them.

My life is flat out boring compared to yours.

I hope that changes over the next year.

edit on 1/21/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At the moment there's no policemen in the car!

Guess you're right - I'd better put some socks n shoes on and check it out!

ETA - Turns out they're interviewing witnesses to some youth pulling a knife on kids at the playground and stealing their bike. Apparently my grand kids saw it happen and are likely to get interviewed too.
edit on 21-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
From EMN's link above ^^^.

This "paper" is very very mealy mouthed to say the the least. What is interesting about this is the style it is written in and how the pewblick at large as fallen in terms of expression. Read "Modern Money Mechanics" by the FED and it is a SLOG! This is written at the 8th grade level, which, I don't think was intentional but organic.

That said.

I'll draw you to this section, which, shows some interesting things.

"Protecting Consumer Privacy is Critical?" From who? The Government? The IRS? Regular Folks? Why are they actually protecting and from whom. They leave that blank for a reason. Note the very next paragraph says they provide no direct consumer access. Hmm, since no access, there is no issue. Or is there?

Next up, shows the issues they have to deal with. When one is "birthed" the Stock Certificate is created, and sold to the FED, for X million dollars, which goes to the government, which each "person" must pay back with interest = income tax.

That same Cert creates an ACCOUNT, which, since slaves cannot own "property" or "real money" stays in the TRUST of the FED until death, or until said slave both pays off the debt created in their name,,,, AND,,,, applies to be release from enslavement. Note, some, few, have gained access to those accounts, but this is akin to walking into a wasps nest and hoping they might make honey like bees.

So, note the language here. "... authorize DIRECT federal reserve accounts for consumers." Note it does not say "the FED does not have ANY sort of consumer account at all." Words matter - even when written at the 8th grade level.

Here is the crux of the problem. How to unwind any of this? The FED needs to keep the Animal Stocks enslaved, THAT is it's asset and entire reason for existence, everything else it creates is a liability as it notes.

The FED has nothing of value but Humans As Currency, period. So what we see now is a kludged together hybrid monster that attempts to "revalue" things, release the humans as leveraged assets, remove the structures, while trying to keep the structures because the collective can't see anything any other way.

The Collective is the problem here. People really think in terms of enslavement first and foremost.

I've mentioned it before, The Last President is an important read. The ending of that book is not for everyone, as the "everybody gets money" jubilee results, from Lockwood's POV, correctly, in societal collapse. This is due to the fact that the foundation that exists in people cannot see past "more money more money more money = liberation."

BydenFlation that we see now, is part of the great reveal, sadly folks don't get what it is revealing.

I should add. The FED doesn't care what the pewblick thinks. How do I know? It was created in secret, it exists in secret and the pewblick they are asking for comment from are enslaved to them by definition.

And,,,, and, as said a million times, the FED/IMF blah blah blah doesn't just wake up and think "ohhhh, ohhhh, some kids with computers are doing money, we need to wake up." FFS, the FED contract was for 100 years, it expired in 2013, which means, unlike all the rest of humanity, they planned 100 years in advance - the pewblick comments PR stuff means they are nearly done.

edit on 21-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Bring it on!!!

Where is that statement/promise at the referenced web page?: www.generalflynn.com...

Fingers crossed! (as always, lol.)

I read the article and didn't see that statement in it, regarding the exposure of corruption.

All of these predictions surrounding general Flynn only damage him and his family. People need to back off.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

At the moment there's no policemen in the car!

Guess you're right - I'd better put some socks n shoes on and check it out!

They park police cars around here and leave them, just to make people slow down.. and think twice about drinking while driving.. and other things.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The (vaccine) shot heard around the world

This >SHOT> to bring the BIG PHARMA.. Global ELITEs .orgs .. big Tech... The deep state who controlled the false flow of mainstream information in all countries DOWN

White HATS had to let the Deep State CABAL unleash the [DS]plan and had to record the crime in progress in real time....( It was the only way for Mil.Intel to track the MONEY, the players, the compromised institutions doctors. SCIENTIST.[DS] Mil., LAWYER'S. Banks..ect.ext.ect .. And to record ALL CRIMES)////
>THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY
..... IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY

[EXPOSURE] is coming.....
WORLD WIDE~

///Like I said long ago. [fake] WAR .. Military will position around the world ..>>> but then the MILITARY WILL turn on it's Government.. ARREST ALL who conspired with the Plandemic.. Set up//// MILLIONS WILL be arrested through the world including the top 3000 ELITES who control the World.. World banks. World health.. World news. World wars. World tech...<

The SHOT heard around the world /

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Those paying attention to the real story behind COVID19 - outside of the controlled (fake) narratives being spun by captured mainstream media - will be well aware of the ongoing saga of EcoHealth Alliance. Way back in March, 2020 I shared here on Hive that Professor Francis Boyle, author of the world and US legislation on Bioweapons had stated that SARS CoV2 is a bioweapon after he reviewed numerous scientific papers out of China (since deleted by the Chinese). He, and others, later drew the connection to the work of EcoHealth Alliance, a company fronted by Peter Daszak, a man we later learned had been vocal behind the scenes on pushing vaccines for just the kind of scenario we now face.

A few months ago I reported how the US Gov Issued Multi Million $ Grants in 2020 To Create New SARS CoV2 Strains Via Dangerous Bat Research in China! and yet again it was to EcoHealth Alliance. According to data released by 'The Intercept', EcoHealth Alliance is busy right now working on making SARS CoV2 MORE DANGEROUS, in China - using taxpayer money! Surely this should be the biggest scandal in recorded history - yet few know about this, largely due to censorship and control of the internet by enemies of humanity.

[...]

Andrew Huff's Background
Huff shared a link to a page on the EcoHealth Alliance website which features him as their Vice President in order to corroborate his statements.

As Associate Vice President at EcoHealth Alliance, Dr. Huff is working to develop novel methods of biosurveillance, data analytics and visualization for disease detection, and unique methods to identify disease emergence. His research centers on the interaction of human disease reporting, machine learning of passive and active surveillance data streams, and the interaction of both engineered and natural systems. Additionally, he has been an active participant in government and private sector committees that work to establish effective policies for food systems and multiple aspects of public health.

source: EcoHealth Alliance Newsletter

[...]

Wow. HUGE if true. If this goes viral then I can definitely see a true narrative collapse in the works.

edit on Fri Jan 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Today would be a good day for Q55 to be posted to Twitter. I wonder if Trump will use the Papi account or the JBarron account. My money is on the JBarron account.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Re #55 tonight? Have you seen that the @jb1946official account has been deleted? Was reported on telegram last night.

@djt1946official is still going though.

BTW - Whiplash347 highlighted that a US Space Force launch occurred a few hours ago - and the youtube has an OWL motif:

Here's the article from Whiplash347's post.

This links to 3 key ACTION command posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20735 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:18:45 (EST)
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]
HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11
Q

edit on 21-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Re #55 tonight? Have you seen that the @jb1946official account has been deleted? Was reported on telegram last night.

Say what?! Damn. I wonder if he took down the other JBarron accounts. I need to go check.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wasn't talking about Q. I was talking about Q's followers. Sabrechucker described it perfectly when they talked about "look at me posts". Because everybody wants attention and they will post nonstop 🐂💩 to get it. I read info all across social media and 2/3rds of what's shared is total nonsense. In this thread alone there are only two posters that I look out for and follow because they post pertinent information. All the rest is scroll scroll scroll fluff and garbage.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
I wasn't talking about Q. I was talking about Q's followers. Sabrechucker described it perfectly when they talked about "look at me posts". Because everybody wants attention and they will post nonstop 🐂💩 to get it. I read info all across social media and 2/3rds of what's shared is total nonsense. In this thread alone there are only two posters that I look out for and follow because they post pertinent information. All the rest is scroll scroll scroll fluff and garbage.

That's funny because I feel the same about you and Sabre's posts. Normally just scroll on past.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
biden's federal employee mandate was just stopped by a district court!

Looks like it's a stay until trial.

"The motion is GRANTED as to Executive Order 14043. All the defendants, except the President, are thus enjoined from implementing or enforcing Executive Order 14043 until this case is resolved on the merits"

I LOVE this judge!

He left biden the authority to enforce his mandate on himself, but nobody else.

Funny.

edit on 21-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: gmx0010110

That's funny because I feel the same about you and Sabre's posts. Normally just scroll on past.

Hey bud! We're finally in agreement on something! The feelings mutual

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join