It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So something interesting happened yesterday. The US Navy cut all communication with it's family members. OpSec at it's highest level. This is done before going to war. Very interesting to me that this happened on the 20th.

t.me...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So something interesting happened yesterday. The US Navy cut all communication with it's family members. OpSec at it's highest level. This is done before going to war. Very interesting to me that this happened on the 20th.

t.me...

I also saw that 19 US warships left port over the last 2 days. An unprecedented amount.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for the assessment cavv!

P.s. I was totally ignoring the usrername and just reporting the content being flagged at a key point.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In vaccine death related news. Last night Meat Loaf died at 74. Today it's Louie Anderson. Two iconic performers.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Bring it on!!!

Where is that statement/promise at the referenced web page?: www.generalflynn.com...

Fingers crossed! (as always, lol.)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

In vaccine death related news. Last night Meat Loaf died at 74. Today it's Louie Anderson. Two iconic performers.

The coroner is having a hard time figuring out why Bog Saget died too. Lots of tributes all over the place, but no official cause.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, thanks for the Herman's Hermits memory!

When I was about 7 my Dad gave me an antique grampaphone of the "His Master's Voice" wind-up type with the big bronze "ear funnel" speaker... along with a mix album that had Herman's Hermits, "These Boots Were Made for Walking", "Midnight At the Oasis", etc.

The memory re-instilled in me a sense of innocence and peace.

Cheers for that!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Yeah but nothing is happening guys. Everything you see that has never happened or rarely happened before is just a coincidence. All the weird things that cannot be explained or have been questioned in the past that go unchecked by the media and reporters is all okay.

A giant wall inside the gates pf the Whitehouse with mysterious flashes happening at night as well as footage during a fox news broadcast go unchecked and that's okay because we have an Admin that never answers questions, and that is by design.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I live in a Navy town and know a lot of people both in the Navy as well as former active-duty people, and no one knows anything about what this is about. There doesn't seem to be anything about this here. So, unless this is just a Japan stationed personal thing, or the whole thing is just people overreacting or making it up. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I live in a Navy town and know a lot of people both in the Navy as well as former active-duty people, and no one knows anything about what this is about. There doesn't seem to be anything about this here. So, unless this is just a Japan stationed personal thing, or the whole thing is just people overreacting or making it up. Time will tell.

I don't think they're making it up. It may just not be fleet wide. Yet.

See PeteMitchell's post about 19 warships leaving port over the last two days.
edit on 21-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Bring it on!!!

Where is that statement/promise at the referenced web page?: www.generalflynn.com...

Fingers crossed! (as always, lol.)

I read the article and didn't see that statement in it, regarding the exposure of corruption.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
These people are sick
edit on 21-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

6.6 mag quake of the coast of Japan
Markets are tanking HUGE
Bitcoin is all red
Byeden is toast

WW habbenings and yet nothing is happening
I can't figure out what movie theater to go in, so many options LOL

in honor of Seth and Kappy

MP

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

They're saying Louie Anderson died of lymphoma.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

edit on 21-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: Up +12% this year

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Per angelchemuel's comment, RTbigTOE,

Thanks for the Limoncello making video:

I make mine stronger; with equal parts alcohol and water but apart from that the recipe is the same.

When you buy the stuff, some varieties have a much brighter yellow color and I think those versions use icing sugar instead of granulated, so are a more sickly sweet.

The "drink from an ice cold glass" is also important as it tastes more like a sorbet!

Worth mentioning that Italians often have a Limoncello or Grappa when they've eaten something dodgy - as it kills the tummy bugs in the stomach.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

They're saying Louie Anderson died of lymphoma.

Yeah. The vaccines are destroying people's immune systems.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus

6.6 mag quake of the coast of Japan
Markets are tanking HUGE
Bitcoin is all red
Byeden is toast

WW habbenings and yet nothing is happening
I can't figure out what movie theater to go in, so many options LOL

in honor of Seth and Kappy

MP

Yeah. Pretty funny that the cryptos are tanking just as the Fed says they're planning on releasing their own cryptocurrency. They're playing right into the plan. Gold shall destroy the fed. Anyone who has been following Q should know well enough to stay out of cryptocurrencies.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Worth mentioning that Italians often have a Limoncello or Grappa when they've eaten something dodgy - as it kills the tummy bugs in the stomach.

Now that ^^^^^ I didn't know!
Seeing as it's Friday night, and I have a unopened bottle in the freezer...... "chin! chin!"

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I understand absolutely nothing about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and the like, but didn't Putin (or one of his minions), announce just the other day that cryptocurrency will be illegal in Russia?
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join