It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: pheonix358
Eh, it's just an opinion dude. Throw it on the pile if you like. There should always be room for improvement, that's what I like to say. But nobody's forcing you to change. If you like your thread the way it is then keep your thread the way it is.

Excellent example of how Old ATS chose to communicate with each other in situations like this.

I tip my hat to you.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have that movie in a box somewhere if anything it contains becomes significant.

If you like ww2 movies, this one is a little known gem nowadays.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Thanks for that, I never even knew about her (she looks like Drew Barrymore)..I read it once but will definitely have to skim back around..

I cant help but remind myself that they told us everything through movies and "We are watching A movie"

The Plausible Deniability scene in Independence Day always rings a bell.. Total Recall is just a bit too obvious

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower pulled me right to Mary Magdalene.. MM or VVVV who was a witness to the Crucifixion and Resurrection.. Is the UFO depicted in the last Supper a picture of them "Breaking away" while a Man and his Dog/God watch?

I bet that if alive today Mary M would love her some McDonalds and the Golden arches "Billions served" of what though?

edit on 21-1-2022 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Popewatch:
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2022 by Sabrechucker because: DTOM is a brass monkey junkie and has a funky monkey

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
a reply to: Sabrechucker

best summation of Ikes great Gdaughter

Breakaway civilizations stuff.

Before I clicked the link I had "Breakaway civilizations" on planet Earth types.😂 Wow, she is out there, but perhaps not as crazy as what some may think. Anything goes in this timeline, don't ya know. Always crumbs of truth in between all the disinfo garbage & money makin larpers.

I'm sure her middle name is no coincidence. Based on her interests/beliefs I wonder if she had any conversations with Ghislaine Maxwell in regards to Atlantis & the Hotzone. In an odd twist Ghislaine Maxwell was using the pseudonym of Janet Atlantis Marshall, (who was a real person) when she posed as a journalist and bought that mansion in New Hampshire. Janet had communist party ties and was deeply involved in the McCarthy hearings. She was the mayor of Hammond, Oregon back in the 80s, a famous, feminist force, glamourist character similar to Maxwell.

WIRED Project Pegasus, Andrew Basiago, Has Obama been to Mars? - DARPA, Teleportation and Time Travel. Damn, Basiago was a 2016 independent candidate for president.

Andrew D. Basiago CIA Jump Room Program: Youtube playlist

originally posted by: Guyfriday

When was this unit founded, who is in charge or it, and finally who do they answer to. Then we might find answers to this.

Classified! Probably went by other team codenames. From my post it appears they existed in 2015. I'm sure some answers are out there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Brings a new interest into those Area 51 Janet Flights...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Monkeywatch:

In the 570...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
An odd pattern change in Il Donaldo Trumpo tweets!!!

Usually:
a) He retweets on average every 5 or 6 tweets,
b) There is a 0, 1, 5, 10 or 15 Marker Tweet delta every 4 or 5 tweets.

Since Jan 19 2022 20:21:10 there have been 55 tweets:
a) Only a single 15 min MARKER, on Jan 20 2022 12:47:59,
b) Only a single self-RETWEET, on Jan 21 2022 21:18:57.

1) This may be slimming down "KU" comms, "for optics":
#2 POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.

2) The self-RETWEET, Jan 21 2022 21:18:57, generates a DELTA from original of
00 09:43:55 pointing to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d91044 No.621691 📁
Mar 10 2018 21:18:51 (EST)
You witnessed a strength test tonight.
Speech promoted here/POTUS to gauge response.
Net slowed.
Protections in place.
Q

I noticed a net slow-down in the UK... did you?

Why was the strength test needed? Because of the other part if the DELTA = #55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 22nd, today!

Recall #1415
NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!
They thought it was coming yesterday.

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They were wrong.

Follow the pen.
Q

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
An odd pattern change in Il Donaldo Trumpo tweets!!!

Usually:
a) He retweets on average every 5 or 6 tweets,
b) There is a 0, 1, 5, 10 or 15 Marker Tweet delta every 4 or 5 tweets.

Since Jan 19 2022 20:21:10 there have been 55 tweets:
a) Only a single 15 min MARKER, on Jan 20 2022 12:47:59,
b) Only a single self-RETWEET, on Jan 21 2022 21:18:57.

1) This may be slimming down "KU" comms, "for optics":
#2 POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.

2) The self-RETWEET, Jan 21 2022 21:18:57, generates a DELTA from original of
00 09:43:55 pointing to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d91044 No.621691 📁
Mar 10 2018 21:18:51 (EST)
You witnessed a strength test tonight.
Speech promoted here/POTUS to gauge response.
Net slowed.
Protections in place.
Q

I noticed a net slow-down in the UK... did you?

Why was the strength test needed? Because of the other part if the DELTA = #55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

God bless.

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 22nd, today!

Recall #1415
NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They were wrong.

Follow the pen.
Q

edit on 22-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Are these monkeys infected with Ebola or Hemorrhagic Fever?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Probably both.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Their illnesses and fever caused them to attempt to commandeer the truck. They're dangerous!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Found this whilst uploading tweets to the spreadsheet:

Dept of Defense tweet, at Jan 21 2022 14:32:01

.@PentagonPresSec: On Monday, @STRIKFORNATO will kickoff an exercise called Neptune Strike 22. #WeAreNATO t.co...

1) Timestamp includes a 4, 3, 2, 1 COUNTDOWN. As 2:32:01, it also represents first step of a PAIN MIRROR?

2) Video is 1:25 mins long = 5x5x5

3) POSEIDON is the rumoured Russian sub missile that could cause a tidal wave; rumour mill says this will be aimed at Tower Bridge, London using the excuse of a WWII explosive laden ship in the Thames Estuary. Other rumours associate the tidal wave with bringing down Queen Elizabeth's helicopter - literally WASHING HER AWAY:

a) POSEIDON = Greek god's name
b) NEPTUNE = Roman god's name!

4) So is "an exercise called Neptune Strike 22" actually the operation to trigger this tidal wave and blame it on the russians?

ETA
5) May, or may not be related but @RoyalMarines retweeted @CommandoTRG at Jan 21 2022 04:13:21 in a very similar timestamp 12 hours earlier:

317 Troop probably not enjoying the stunning backdrop of #beautiful Devon as they’re put through their paces on ‘bottom field’ t.co...

a) The picture shows groups of soldiers on a circle ("of Trust"?) with a central RED2 traffic cone, beyond a FROSTY GREEN mound, pointing to 12, 55 (DoD tweet was 12hrs later and #55 is the Storm tweet):

Bigger

b) 317, from the tweet, points to #317:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60507 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:59:21 (EST)

Anonymous Anonymous ID: e0d226 No.60444 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:51:44 (EST)
Q, where the "White House Anons" really the secret service? The ones who showed the WH Christmas photos? Secret Service watches everything and it was AFTER the party that night and no people were in the photos, which would be hard if 400+ guests where there. Were they showing they are on our side?

>>60444
Don't mistake journalists invited to parties as 'insiders'.
Q

edit on 22-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Their illnesses and fever caused them to attempt to commandeer the truck. They're dangerous!

Someone should let Bigburgh know it's time to load the monkey rifles and get ready for some unexpected target practice opportunities.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
t.me...

Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum ADMITS that he has them all in his pocket!

Ardern, Trudeau, Boris, Macron, Drakeford, Biden and social media.

This is simply about power and money.

These leaders are being PAID to rip their nations apart!

Huge corruption is happening and still most would turn away if presented with this unequivocal evidence.

42 years ago the cure for cancer was discovered.

cancer cure

Something entertaining t.me...

An actual sheep gets triggered when he realises the truth of what he is

Also

Einstein wearing ladies shoes.🤖

edit on 22-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: carewemust
When unsubstantiated claims and outlandish opinions outweigh factual, legitimate meaningful information then the entirety of the discussion becomes meaningless falsehoods and disinformation. Instead of an even flow, you have to wade through pages of muck to find the gold. Information is like food. If you eat too much junk you become junk. When you read too much junk then junk is all you know how to process. Junk in junk out. Do you ever stop to think that maybe there is a massive disinformation campaign going on to purposely put us in a tailspin and chasing dead ends? Digital Soldier means something. This isn't afternoon tea and crumpits. If we're engaged in battle then we need to act like it. People should be way more discriminating at this stage.

Info like what you see linked-to in this Q post: qalerts.app... at qalerts.app... is what's both mind and eye-opening, for those who care to learn more about corruption by government officials and their families.

The search engine that most people use, Google.com, is programmed to made articles and documents related to Democrat corruption particularly hard to find.

But even so, Nancy Pelosi had Democrats take an extra step of precaution and had Congress pass a resolution to condemn Q and Q-followers. Here's a link to it: www.govtrack.us...

For those who want an inside look at how dirty and corrupt certain individuals are (and have been) within the United States government (and other organizations), Q and his posts have been invaluable. So much information in very concise format.

But, those who don't believe what is written or said by most news outlets, will not find what Qanon (Q) brings to light at qalerts.app... to be of interest. You'll also have the gratitude of Nancy Pelosi and her Democrats in Congress for your lack of interest, for what it's worth.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Someone should let Bigburgh know it's time to load the monkey rifles and get ready for some unexpected target practice opportunities.

Give the Monkeys the rifles and turn them loose at the dim's annual retreat, if its not too late.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Give the Monkeys the rifles and turn them loose at the dim's annual retreat, if its not too late.

Payback for the democrat's attempted assassination of every Republican in the house and senate by crashing the train to their annual retreat into a fully loaded dump truck at high speed?

Sounds fair enough.

Did we ever get payback for the democrat's attempted mass assassination of Republican Congressman at their softball practice just prior to the train crash attempt?

Maybe we should give the monkeys some hand grenades too.

Or for their horribly successful mass murder of conservatives in Vegas a short time after the democrat's train attack failed to actually kill anyone?

Machine Gun Toting, Grenade Tossing Ebola Monkeys it is.

Can we fedex one of the monkeys to beijing as payback for their bioweapon lab accident?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Can we fedex one of the monkeys to beijing as payback for their bioweapon lab accident?

Sure! After the Olympics has concluded and all visitors to China have left.

Seriously though, I'd rather see top Democrats who have committed crimes arrested and interrogated.

The way they panicked over a mere 750 rowdy people touring the Capitol, forcing them to watch hours and hours of Donald Trump's speeches will cause them to "break", one-by-one.

They will be crying and brain-damaged, but will tell interrogators how to find all the evidence and proof of Election Cheating, Hillary and Obama framing Trump, Insider Trading by Pelosi, Feinstein, Warner, and so much more.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join