It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

something creepy like that came out in my art a few days ago, so I didn't post it...
not liking the looks of it....lol

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Aids of our time...I believe some of us were posting & postulating on this about a year or so ago...

Triple Vaxxxed - Though in short, nobody really knows or is not talking, but in the next several years the true horror may be revealed and I'm sure the evil doers already have a backup plan to persuade & deny everything. Off to the gulag for the wacko conspiracy folks. Maybe not, but who knows.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

LAW OF WAR

_OFFICIAL START TODAY<

In the Geneva code and protocols and also the DOD LAW OF WAR.. its states that illegal foreign occupation must have take place for one year (January 20,2021_ January 20,2022) ,,.before the Military can activate counter measures and Rightfully restore Power to the three branches of government that has been foreign occupied.

After the one year occupation the MILITARY moves into the LAW OF WAR and protocols

t.me...

🤔

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

That would make everything we've been through 100% worth it.

I promise to break out in uncontrollable laughter every time I see or hear a democrat for a decade if this happens.

Wouldn't be able to stop myself anyway, what with most of their leaders in prison and everyone else pretending they were never really a democrat.

ETA - Just remembered that democrats have actually killed and maimed a whole lot of good people over the last couple years in their effort to 'get Trump'.

The laughter will only briefly disguise the anger.

edit on 21-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Not A Cult

Definitely not a cult.

I've not seen this sort of concentration before.

Electron Content

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

On a simpler thought process. If Biden is off'ed and Harris is removed by being implicated in the "deed", then Hillary (if she is made VP after Biden is gone) would be the 48th President after the 2 democrats are removed.

All she needs to do now is have a dog-comm with an orange being eaten and then we will know for certain that's what she's planning (I'm kind of joking on that last line, but really if that happens it would very much expose their whole "hidden code")

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if that "Caroline Group" is really being used to help fix all those worn-out devices the Shadow People use (things like the Airloom), and if the Pentagon's UAP/UFO research group is more about hiding the Shadow People from us the AMerican public and the world?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Watch the CDC Director Admit ‘Fully Vaccinated’ Was a Big Lie, Here is the New Term They’re Using

“What we really are working to do is pivot the language to make sure that everybody is as up-to-date with their Covid-19 vaccines as they personally could be, should be, based on when they got their last vaccine,” she said.

“So, importantly right now, we are pivoting our language, we really want to make sure people are up-to-date. That means if you recently got your second dose, you are not eligible for a booster. You are up-to-date. If you are eligible for a booster and you haven’t got it, you are not up-to-date and you need to get your booster in order to be up-to-date.”

Pivoting Our Language = Changing the Narrative = Narrative Collapse.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

DNC Death Bloom?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Random reflections...

1) October 2019: Event 201

2)

twitter.com...

3) December 12, 2019: NIH/MODERNA contract for mRNA vaccine material.

4) You’re all paranoid! That date!

twitter.com...

It’s incredible that these people went through the Klaus Schwab WEF Young Global Leader program:

@DanCrenshawTX
@MariaBartiromo
@TulsiGabbard
@IvankaTrump
@PeterThiel
@PeteButtigieg
@KateWGallego
@AdamKinzinger
@DrLeanaWen
@DrEricDing
@pmarca
@Drsanjaygupta
@Christuckerreal
@aliciagarza
@Drlbram
@mPinoe
@JacindaArdern
@EmmanuelMacron
@MariaTeresa
@JustinTrudeau
@amerkel57
...but...

Not one of them could think to tweet to you about the “Great Reset.” (None of their twit feeds have the term "Great Reset")

Or maybe some never were in the program and WEF just added them to their list, like celebrities to steer the sheeple and Crenshaw at least back at that time did have a large following from the right. These jackals even use Trump when it fits their agenda for whatever.

twitter.com...

Tim Pool reached out to Crenshaw and said he was added to the WEF YGL list and didn't even know what it was. Why did they pick him?

Congressman Dan Crenshaw on The Great Reset, Soros and Conspiracies (Apr 21, 2021; 2min):

Hegelian Dialectic: Create problem (virus)->Reaction(fear)->Solution(vax/digital 💰)

Creative Destruction:
Virus “Fourth Industrial Revolution”

Vaxx: “Great Reset” & “Stakeholder Capitalism”

Transhumanism, Malthusianism, Globally centralized Technocracy.

“Destruction, Disorder, and Chaos”

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: carewemust
I wasn't talking about Q. I was talking about Q's followers. Sabrechucker described it perfectly when they talked about "look at me posts". Because everybody wants attention and they will post nonstop 🐂💩 to get it. I read info all across social media and 2/3rds of what's shared is total nonsense. In this thread alone there are only two posters that I look out for and follow because they post pertinent information. All the rest is scroll scroll scroll fluff and garbage.

I like posters who reference hidden news and info.. That was Q's strength too, imo.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If you test positive for COVID from an anal swab… you ain’t got COVID.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: [post=26314658]FlyingFox[/post

My bad but my ape stox are : ) but all ok with me
MP

It's ok, I guaranteed crypto would go down by buying a bunch of Badger, etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

best summation of Ikes great Gdaughter

Breakaway civilizations stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder if anything came out henceforth about her brother.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
When unsubstantiated claims and outlandish opinions outweigh factual, legitimate meaningful information then the entirety of the discussion becomes meaningless falsehoods and disinformation. Instead of an even flow, you have to wade through pages of muck to find the gold. Information is like food. If you eat too much junk you become junk. When you read too much junk then junk is all you know how to process. Junk in junk out. Do you ever stop to think that maybe there is a massive disinformation campaign going on to purposely put us in a tailspin and chasing dead ends? Digital Soldier means something. This isn't afternoon tea and crumpits. If we're engaged in battle then we need to act like it. People should be way more discriminating at this stage.
edit on 21-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

When unsubstantiated claims and outlandish opinions outweigh factual, legitimate meaningful information then the entirety of the discussion becomes meaningless falsehoods and disinformation.

In who's opinion?

Yours?
Snopes?
MSM?
The Govt?
Medical professionals?

The search for truth is all about rabbit holes and where they lead you.

I think you need to read something ... so here it is.

GO PLACIDLY amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

By Max Ehrmann © 1927

P

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Speaking of Dam strikes...

A Dam in Syria Was on a ‘No-Strike’ List. The U.S. Bombed It Anyway

Near the height of the war against the Islamic State in Syria, a sudden riot of explosions rocked the country’s largest dam, a towering, 18-story structure on the Euphrates River that held back a 25-mile-long reservoir above a valley where hundreds of thousands of people lived.

The Tabqa Dam was a strategic linchpin and the Islamic State controlled it. The explosions on March 26, 2017, knocked dam workers to the ground and everything went dark.

In fact, members of a top secret U.S. Special Operations unit called Task Force 9 had struck the dam using some of the largest conventional bombs in the U.S. arsenal, including at least one BLU-109 bunker-buster bomb designed to destroy thick concrete structures, according to two former senior officials. And they had done it despite a military report warning not to bomb the dam, because the damage could cause a flood that might kill tens of thousands of civilians.

After the strikes, dam workers stumbled on an ominous piece of good fortune: Five floors deep in the dam’s control tower, an American BLU-109 bunker-buster lay on its side, scorched but intact — a dud. If it had exploded, experts say, the whole dam might have failed.

A military report obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit shows the operators contacted a B-52 bomber circling high overhead and requested an immediate airstrike on three targets. But the report makes no mention of enemy forces firing or heavy casualties. Instead, it says the operators requested the strikes for “terrain denial.”

Later, three workers who had rushed to the dam to prevent a disaster were killed in a different coalition airstrike, according to dam workers.

It’s quite amazing that operators can have full control over B-52s, ignore the chain of command and conduct air strikes against orders, and face no punishment. It really bodes well for the military (CIA) if we ever have a full blown 'Broken Arrow' crisis in this country.

Secret US unit nicknamed Talon Anvil - UK Times or NY Times...

Officially, Talon Anvil never existed. Nearly everything it did was highly classified. The strike cell’s actions in Syria were gleaned from descriptions of top secret reports and interviews with current and former military personnel who interacted with the group and who discussed it on the condition that they not be named.

The evidence from the strike — the chat room records, bombing coordinates and video — is stored on government servers, the former officer said. But because of the secrecy surrounding Talon Anvil, all of it is classified.
NY Times

Nov 2017 Air Force Magazine, Vol 100 [PDF]

Hammer and Anvil How to Defeat ISIS (Feb 2015)

From a 1955 movie...

The story of how the British attacked German dams in World War II by using an ingenious technique to drop bombs where they would be most effective.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Eh, it's just an opinion dude. Throw it on the pile if you like. There should always be room for improvement, that's what I like to say. But nobody's forcing you to change. If you like your thread the way it is then keep your thread the way it is.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When was this unit founded, who is in charge or it, and finally who do they answer to. Then we might find answers to this.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join