It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: FlyingFox

Are these monkeys infected with Ebola or Hemorrhagic Fever?

Their illnesses and fever caused them to attempt to commandeer the truck. They're dangerous!

Someone should let Bigburgh know it's time to load the monkey rifles and get ready for some unexpected target practice opportunities.

Give the Monkeys the rifles and turn them loose at the dim's annual retreat, if its not too late.

Can we fedex one of the monkeys to beijing as payback for their bioweapon lab accident?

Sure! After the Olympics has concluded and all visitors to China have left.

Seriously though, I'd rather see top Democrats who have committed crimes arrested and interrogated.

The way they panicked over a mere 750 rowdy people touring the Capitol, forcing them to watch hours and hours of Donald Trump's speeches will cause them to "break", one-by-one.

They will be crying and brain-damaged, but will tell interrogators how to find all the evidence and proof of Election Cheating, Hillary and Obama framing Trump, Insider Trading by Pelosi, Feinstein, Warner, and so much more.

Sounds good to me.

Can the monkeys vote?

We need 61 & 218.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Never read that before.
Beautiful.
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well, it's been 24 hours+ since Flynn dropped that note about exposure. Why don't we list up everything that can be listed as exposure from his point of view, well as close as we can assume at this point.

Also, a lot of people died today, it seems smore than usual, and I'm not just talking celebrities. I wonder if suicide weekend has started.

***EDITED UPDATE BELOW***

Well that was less than an hour;

A former Vermont lawmaker died last week using a medical aid-in-dying law that he helped pass nearly nine years earlier, before his terminal diagnosis. Willem Jewett, D, who served two years as House majority leader from 2013 to 2014, died Jan. 12 at his home in Ripton, Vt. He was 58.

Jewett's palliative-care doctor confirmed to the Vermont-based digital news outlet VTDigger that he died using a prescription obtained through Act 39, also known as Vermont's Patient Choice and Control at End of Life Act. Jewett was diagnosed last year with mucosal melanoma, a rare but aggressive form of cancer, according to his obituary.

So why release this information now? "Suicide Weekend" I bet. I wonder how many others in office/out of office/in the public eye will have an issue related to a weird cancer/heart/Arkincide over the next few days?

edit on 22-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I don't know if you guys have seen this

link

Depopulation - AMAZON TV SERIES - EXPOSED

link#2

Project Veritas released this leaked video of Zuckerberg speaking to his staff about the ‘vaccines’ several months ago, it’s still very relevant.
Anyone saying what he’s saying on FB would be immediately censored and deplatformed.

link#3

5G mast can literally tune into to our frequency and alter our brain waves using alpha, beta and gamma frequencies. Covid 19 is 5G frequencies and it activates onve 5G is. They even name the variants with the greek alphabet.

Protect yourself from 5G and Wifi radiations from the people that took the vaccine and are emitting EMFs

And

link#4

Jordan Maxwell.

link#5

Professor Astrid Stuckelberger on why they want to access the blood brain barrier.

Also
This has got to stop. These people are evil!
Madness

edit on 22-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That video of Klaus Schwab admitting he has everyone in his pocket may be huge as it applies to the Law of War theory. According to what I read today, after one year the belligerent occupiers are to declare themselves, lest the military go ham on them. I think that their fate is sealed either way, but it's weird that I read about that just today and then saw that video tonight.

I'll source this post a little later when I get off work.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This sounds like a BOOM!!! From Whiplash347

King of Saudi Arabia is dead

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Apparently official Saudi sources have contradicted that claim. Guess we wait and see.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

TRUMP COMMS: Green-Lighted = 114 = Law Of War 11.4

Trump's words on Hannity were loaded with Law Of War comms. The words GREEN LIGHTED = 114 = LAW OF WAR 11.4. Coincidence? The phrase HE WAS GREEN LIGHTED = 170 = THE D.O.D. LAW OF WAR 11.4 = STORM ACTIVATED.

In quoting Biden, Trump said THEY MAY GO IN, THEY WILL GO IN = 301 = THE END OF MILITARY OCCUPATION (i.e. 11.3).

Trump went on to say, I DON'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT = 217 = THE LAW OF WAR CHAPTER 11.3.

He continued with a fragmented sentence, BECAUSE THAT'S LIKE GIVING HIM.. = 259 = THE STORM ACTIVATION CODE.
YOU KNOW THEY USE THE TERM GREEN LIGHT = 421 = STATE OF TEMPORARY MILITARY CONTROL (from Q34) = President Donald J Trump Reinstatement (after temporary military control).

These comms confirm my previous decode (HERE (t.me...)) showing how January 19 was 11.3 - End Of Occupation.
At the right time, 11.3, 11.4, etc. will be publicly confirmed. But before publicly stating that occupation has ended, the public must first understand we are at war.
@WhiteHatsQ

t.me...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If none of this happens next week
we can cross out White Hats
or...

CABLES;.MIL. INTEL DROPPING LEAKS/

FAUCI caught in video describing and creation of >DOOMSDAY VIRUS<

NEXT; week.. Video/FILES will hit news stations over 900 pages of Emails from FAUCI >WILL DROP
In the pages FAUCI DESCRIBES IN DETAIL how he will merge virus to create GAIN OF FUNCTION and create the VACCINES for the virus.. (he describes it all> how to use HIV DELIVERY SYSTEM, PROTEIN SPIKE, the bats the civets and how they merged to create the "DOOMSDAY VIRUS"

>FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, FAUCI, OBAMA > Funded WUHAN lab and>GAIN OF FUNCTION<
(In the documents They admint they funded 12 facilities in China and Hong Kong)

In the video FAUCI admits also to C-SPAN that he created a "DOOMSDAY VIRUS"that kills majority of the people who get hit with it.

Peter Daszek and the Lancet journals of the cover-up will unfold and connect all Facebook, Google, OBAMA to the cover up of the creation of the virus and Vaccines.

>>MILITARY INTEL LEAKS> NEXT LOCKDOWNS>>
CREATE CHAOS AND CIVIL WAR>> BRING IN UN TROOPS TO MAJOR COUNTRIES-------
__________________________________________I INSIDE THE STORM OF THE CENTURY>>>>
ALL MAJOR COUNTRIES FUNDED THE VACCINES AND TOOK BRIBES.. KILLING MILLIONS WITH VACCINES....

Mil. WHS >>GITMO GETTING READY FOR TRIBUNALS AND BUILDING NEW COURT HOUSE..... And defy Biden WHO WANTS TO close down GITMO....

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION _EVENT

BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS

Q

Join @WhiteHatsQ

t.me...
edit on 22-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
t.me...

You are in the hardest part of the PLAN!!!... Where everything is intensifying, growing quickly on both sides of the War... /// It's like a head on collision you are witnessing..... The extreme mental pain that is being felt will intensify>>> VACCINES will change from experimental >>MANDATORY>GAME THEORY/NASH EQUILIBRIUM/NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

//))) The military can not step in.. Till most people turn against the System>>DS....]] That is currently happening by all the lies CDC WHO NIH NIAIH SEPI GAVI PFIZER GPMB WEF /FACEBOOKS SOCIAL MEDIA IS PORTRAYING> and the sheep are waking up to LIES
MORE CONTROL

Anger is building world wide

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Monkeywatch:

In the 570...

This has me very concerned. They'll blame the missing monkeys for a possible upcoming explosion of hemorrhagic fever deaths this year. Some of these doctors claim the vaxx causes razor-like cuts in the blood of those injected. But the media will say it's a new virus and will shame the unvaccinated again.

It's just speculation at this point, but I wouln't put it past them.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Gotta go be an indentured servant saw Al Gore AG went to naughty island
If other climate change protagonists were found to have been there as well that could be used to derail the agenda before it leaves the station.
The earth is going to melt....
Hmmm no but the notion you mention was contrived by clients of Jeff & Ghis.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The time has come.
There are reserved seats
waiting to be busy

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Look!

Look what they did to you!

I put the joke about the slaps ... Then removed ... then put back ...
it is the basis of everything.
They put the blinders on us a little at a time, without us noticing it, to make us direct our gaze where they wanted.
Hiding the true reality from us.

Great Awakening. Yes, less!
How do you wake people up?
With a new limitless style drug?
Does the angel come down from heaven and give us the holy spirit?
A cosmic vibration that raises consciousness instantly?
Bull#!

Here the beauty of the Plan is hidden.
Wait for the enemy to destroy themselves and then drop a huge World Slap!
Forcing us to watch!

Look!

Look what they did to you!

A huge slap that will finally blow the blinders forcing us to finally turn our gaze.
And the horror will be so great and profound that it will no longer be possible for us to live in the same way.

We will have to rebuild our mind.
But we avoided a destroyed world.

I wrote it 2 years ago
after my umpteenth wrong prediction.

Soon the world will be FORCED to turn its gaze
and look into the eyes of the evil that has been done to them.
By hook or by crook the red pill will come for everyone
and with it the cure for the deadly vaccine.

Will we be able to avoid a destroyed world?

edit on 22-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Guyfriday

That video of Klaus Schwab admitting he has everyone in his pocket may be huge as it applies to the Law of War theory. According to what I read today, after one year the belligerent occupiers are to declare themselves, lest the military go ham on them. I think that their fate is sealed either way, but it's weird that I read about that just today and then saw that video tonight.

I'll source this post a little later when I get off work.

Okay, so in the Law of War manual, section 11.9.3 deals with an occupying power's obligation to notify the populace of an occupied state regarding any changes in the law they intend to enforce. I take back what I said about Klaus Schwab though, as the manual states that this must be done immediately following the occupying force's takeover of the state. That never happened near as I can tell. The occupiers never declared themselves and their intentions. As such, I can't understand why they're still being allowed to occupy DC.

And let me tell y'all, if you read through the Law of War manual beginning at 11.3, it is pretty scary. They talk about the occupying powers' "rights" as an occupying force. And they're pretty vast. For instance, the occupying power has the "right" to throw people into internment camps and other crazy crap. It seems about the only thing they're not allowed to do is place the populace directly into harm's way, or to rape women.

Again though, with these vaccines they have run afoul of the Law of War because they have indeed placed the populace directly into harm's way.

Something I found interesting reading through it just now is that the Law of War stresses vehemently something Q stresses as well. That being that the populace of an occupied state must remain peaceful. It's very important actually and I'm surprised the people have thus far, done so.

Oh, and an occupying power has full authority under the Law of War to engage in all the censorship they want. Which probably explains why nothing has been done yet about all the censorship we are seeing today.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

t.me...

TRUMP COMMS: China + Cabal Occupation Was Ended By Military Force On January 19th

Trump confirms that January 19th was 11.3 - End Of Occupation (we were told proof comes later). Anons seem to have been confused that 11.3.2 meant Military Force could be used after 1 year of occupation. False. Military Force can be used to end the occupation at any time.

Trump posted two different time magazine covers with the headlines: TIME TO GET RID OF JOE = 196 = END OF CHINA OCCUPATION; and TIME TO BRING BACK TRUMP = 237 = JANUARY THE NINETEENTH.

Add the all caps phrase I AGREE (= 45) + 196 + 237 = 478 = CHINA OCCUPATION OF U.S. ENDED ON JANUARY NINETEENTH = 1.19.22 - END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GC OBLIGATIONS (the exact wording of 11.3 from Law Of War).

To confirm this message, Trump posted at 12:18 => TWELVE EIGHTEEN = 160 = Occupying Force = Removal By Force. And 12:18 => 218 = Removed Enemy By Force = Law Of War Eleven Three. And 12:18 => 318 = US MILITARY SAVIOR OF MANKIND.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

t.me...

TRUMP COMMS: China + Cabal Occupation Was Ended By Military Force On January 19th

Trump confirms that January 19th was 11.3 - End Of Occupation (we were told proof comes later). Anons seem to have been confused that 11.3.2 meant Military Force could be used after 1 year of occupation. False. Military Force can be used to end the occupation at any time.

Trump posted two different time magazine covers with the headlines: TIME TO GET RID OF JOE = 196 = END OF CHINA OCCUPATION; and TIME TO BRING BACK TRUMP = 237 = JANUARY THE NINETEENTH.

Add the all caps phrase I AGREE (= 45) + 196 + 237 = 478 = CHINA OCCUPATION OF U.S. ENDED ON JANUARY NINETEENTH = 1.19.22 - END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GC OBLIGATIONS (the exact wording of 11.3 from Law Of War).

To confirm this message, Trump posted at 12:18 => TWELVE EIGHTEEN = 160 = Occupying Force = Removal By Force. And 12:18 => 218 = Removed Enemy By Force = Law Of War Eleven Three. And 12:18 => 318 = US MILITARY SAVIOR OF MANKIND.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Something I told Sufi in PM a little while back, but I'll go ahead and share now. I believe I got confirmation from Trump personally that the Law of War theory is correct. It's a long story, so I'll spare the details, but I'll just say, I just spent the last hour or so reading through it beginning at 11.3 and I am 100% convinced this is what is happening.

At some point the military is going to move against the belligerent state currently occupying DC.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
On This Day DELTAs for Jan 22nd

4 Yr DELTAs - #582 to #595 = 14

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127154 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:05:49 (EST)
:stay at home<
[-7]
DR_noon_clear_sky^

Safe comms_SAT-re_Bz985300^00
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127218 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:13:04 (EST)
Private exchange [last].
Q

Could this be related to "Last posts [self destruction]"? #596
#596 has it's 4 Yr DELTA tomorrow, Jan 23rd!!! Be Ready to ARCHIVE the DUMP!!!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127256 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:16:08 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 47a6de No.127246 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:14:58 (EST)
This entire shutdown exercise was Schumers attempt to put Trump in his place. He failed spectacularly.

>>127246
Thank you for visiting the WH.
FEAR.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127302 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:20:36 (EST)
TRUST Adm R.
He played the game to remain in control.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No.130638 📁
Jan 22 2018 21:47:32 (EST)
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.

These people should be hanging.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No.130667 📁
Jan 22 2018 21:50:37 (EST)
PRAY.
PREY.

Notice the similarity?
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No.130869 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:05:15 (EST)
Chatter just SPIKED.
Q

A reference to the 'RONA?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No.130891 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:06:38 (EST)
Site being attacked.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No.130944 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:09:27 (EST)
SEC_TEST
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.52 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:19:54 (EST)
SEC_TEST
Q

52 = Last card being played?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ddd331 No.131202 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:26:59 (EST)
Archive.
Last post triggered sniffer.
Eyes on.

Q

I think this refers to the Last post(s) coming tomorrow?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.53 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:37:35 (EST)
Drones over US.
Tracking only.

Q

53 = TRUMP CARD?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.54 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:39:22 (EST)
Drones over US.
Tracking only.
[]
Q

= repeated with KILL BOX!

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.55 📁
Jan 22 2018 22:41:08 (EST)
SEC_ATTACK
FAILURE_TEST_1
Q

Last post of the day = 55... indicates Storm Tweet this evening?

2 YR DELTA

#3782 CASTLE CLEAN!!!

Bigger

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yes! Remember back when "they" kept saying how worried they were that Trump wouldn't agree to peaceful transfer of power and they would have to use the military to drag him from the whitehouse? I was convinced in that moment. Projection at its finest.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join