It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll let you decide for yourselves on it...

Hmm.

At least it appears to be written by someone whose mother tongue is English.

But Q never claimed JFK Jr was alive; IIRC, Q said that was not the case. This character often uses "Q" in text as if to imply the writer is Q. Completely different style, though.

From the bits I scanned, it looks more like cheerleading than OSINT.

Also noted, "President DJT is the commander-in-chief of the United States of America". Q would have never written that, and, as an assertion, it is incorrect. POTUS is the CinC of the Armed Forces, not the entire country.

Cheers
edit on 21-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
Can't believe it.
Made a thread here before I saw your post...
The legend that was Meatloaf

Very sad rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Can't believe it.
Made a thread here before I saw your post...
The legend that was Meatloaf

Very sad rainbows
Jane

Thank you angel.

I considered creating a thread, but figured I'd probably find most of his fans in this one anyway.

If you can post videos from your device, please consider adding the one I linked to here in your thread, it's one of the most powerful national anthem renditions I've ever experienced.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I've just listened to it. He sang it like a hymn.
Very happy to oblige.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I've just listened to it. He sang it like a hymn.
Very happy to oblige.
Rainbows
Jane

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
More than welcome.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Bring it on!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Exclusive: Gen. Flynn Tells The Western Journal in Next 24 Hours Massive Corruption Will Be Exposed

I hope he means it this time.

Have HUGE, MASSIVE, highest level respect for what the man once did for his commander in chief (at risk of great personal peril), and for the country as a whole, but none for his recent activities.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tragically, the shootings here in the Chicago area are trending younger. 6...yes...SIX children shot here today in separate incidents.

Look at the chart on the website below. The police are on the payroll of the gangs, and of the few who do get arrested, most are let go by the same bich who initially dismissed all 19 charges against Jussie Smollett.

See the chart: chicago.suntimes.com...

It's equally sad that parents and relatives of even the young victims don't care enough to march on city hall demanding a change. I can't for the life of me fathom such levels of apathy.

If my child was gunned down and the police let the crook go, the chief of police would suffer a loss similar to mine. Perhaps Only STRONG messages get heard and generate action?

Here in Indy they are trying to keep up with Chicago. We are ahead of last years murder rate. The city is giving away millions to another group like 10 Point Coalition who are out on the streets. lol Driving brand new Escalades. Dem mayor and of course Andre Carson in the House,

I follow Pasquale, this came up and thought of you guys

I had a thought yesterday. What if military escalation in Ukraine and Kazakhstan was about surrounding these countries so the fleeing rats could be caught?

I feel like I'm at a multiplex theater wandering from movie to movie lol

Thanks for sharing the info and memes
edit on 21-1-2022 by RTbigTOE because: fix link

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
China goes mad

BREAKING: A couple in Shenzhen, China have allegedly tested positive for the fake virus “COVID-19”.

Now, millions of people without "social distancing" of course have to line up to take a covid test. If they do not take the test, their QR code passports will turn yellow (banned from society) or red (off to the camps) and they may risk prison time. 👀

Part of The Movie? hmmm

And

edit on 21-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
BUILD WALLS = DIVIDED = WE HAVE DAMNED OURSELVES
TEAR DOWN WALLS = RE-CONNECTED = BLESSINGS FLOW BOTH WAYS (MULTIPLIED)
OUR ACTS OF GIVING + RE-GIVING = THE CURE WILL SPREAD = WE ARE THE CURE
THE VINE + BRANCHES CONNECTED WILL BEAR MUCH FRUIT =
HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE = WE ARE THE NEWS NOW =
PEOPLE RECONNECTED IN TRUTH & LOVE WILL PROSPER & MULTIPLY.

OUR MOVEMENT IS BUILT ON LOVE

OUR MOVEMENT IS GIVING US EYES TO SEE THE WAY GOD SEES THE WORLD.
NO SIDES = ONE TREE = CONNECTED IN THE MIDDLE = WORKING TOGETHER FOR ALL
UNITY = THEY FEAR THE MOST = ONLY ONE WAY = GOD IS LOVE = GOD WINS

828 = TOGETHER = STRONG = ORGANIZED = ALL PEOPLE = POWER = INVINCIBLE

Learn to love/Live selflessly
GO IN PEACE!
TRAIN YOUR MIND

OUR MOVEMENT IS ABOUT REPLACING A FAILED AND CORRUPT... (25 posts = 36 links)

edit on 21-1-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE
Rel will have something to say about the Limoncello vid

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Che Dio ci aiuti

Last night I facilitated a regression session with my friend Emma.
He was in a deep trance and brought in information about the jab ... President Trump ... the EBS ... the RV / GCR ... and the galactic landings. Here are some excerpts. Please use your discernment, as with any channel. We are just the messengers.

The truth about the jab - it will only take weeks for the shock to begin to filter through. It will be like a wave. People are waking up in a wave. We Warriors of the Light must be careful. Some of them (the injured) will go mad. And they are desperate. The jab is changing them. They are very angry. Some will be very sad - many will take their own lives.

It will be a big shock to so many people. Their whole reality will collapse around them and they will no longer know where they are. They will be desperate for answers.

Hospitals will be an absolute carnage. People will rush to them. It will be a # show. It will be overwhelming and the military will have to take control. The military will take over. They are in place now in all countries. This will happen soon and for the next six months. It will take the military a while to take over.
I don't see an EBS. People (injured) ARE EBS. Trump will be back. He will intervene and calm the people because those who rejected him earlier will now understand that they must listen to him. It will only take weeks before his return, not many.

The Galactics will show themselves to people within a year. It won't be a big event that people will see together, en masse. They will show up in people's MIND. They will show themselves telepathically. Since it is in their minds, people will have only two choices - accept it, or reject it and go crazy. The Pleiadians will be the first to show themselves to the people. They are excited!

After the channel, Emma and I read excerpts from Dolores Cannon's book The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth. It confirms exactly what Emma channeled ...

... The chaos, the madness of people running into confusion because all their illusions have been destroyed. That will be the time of the test of strength that must come out for those of you who are here to help in the process. There will be a time when people will run through the streets confused and in fear ... it will be all over the world in most cities.

This fear could lead to insanity or schizophrenia or other types of reactions .... Those who are prepared to see these changes and not collapse in fear will be the pillars that others will lean on when nothing makes sense to them. This does not mean that you will provide them with the truth. It just means you're not falling like them.

When you don't lose your mind and are calm, it doesn't matter what you do. People will see this in you and look for this in you because they don't know what to do with what they see. And you may not know what to do with what you see, but you have been prepared. So you will know and have a certain sense of confidence that things will go well. You are not crazy.

Chaos is caused by belief systems being challenged and brought to a place of a complete clean slate. And this is chaos for many. Don't look back ... It's not that you can't look back, it's just that you can't change other people's choices. And so if you're looking back and it's causing you pain, it's just slowing you down.

t.me...

The mind seeks peaceful solutions.
Solutions where the bad guys are exposed and the good guys celebrate.

Because the heart tells you that what will come will be terrible
and the horror you feel inside is so great and deep
that the mind does not want to accept it.

The end of the war is further away
and the echoes of shots getting closer and closer ...

it will only take weeks for the shock to begin to filter through.
It will be like a wave.
People are waking up in a wave...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
quote]
mobile.twitter.com...
a reply to: CrazyFox

Trump shut down again

edit on 1/21/2022 by CrazyFox because: Eta

edit on 1/21/2022 by CrazyFox because: Clarity. gq . Mirror?

edit on 1/21/2022 by CrazyFox because: Spell check

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Rossella Fidanza

I have never expected anything from Draghi's government, and frankly I still am amazed to read who supports it, operator 45679080 or so. Anyway, but does he really think he is obliging us to do a gp in this way? Well, they tried with the obligation, and it went wrong. They are trying in every way, it will go wrong anyway. NO ONE can be excluded from the GUILT of what we are undergoing, we are well beyond the limit of the therapeutic persistence, so to speak. Nobody, not even those who pretend to stand up and then do not move a finger despite the fact that they can as parliamentarians to try to counter this DICTATURE, and there is no other way to call it. The DICTATURE is a political regime characterized by the concentration of all power in a single body, represented by one or more people, which exercises it without any control by others, quoting Treccani. Well, for a dictatorship to be established, collaborationists must exist. And in Italy we have them, at all levels. Not only politicians, but the judiciary, trade unions, representatives of economic forces, banks, the press, doctors, public administration, lawyers, large-scale distribution, individual traders who STUPIDLY lower their heads believing they can cultivate their small vegetable garden, thinking about their survival. And then I turn to you, poor little ones who are the last wheel of the cart and who will be overwhelmed. Yesterday you said okay, because we reopen safely, today you accept this too, although perhaps aware that your end is near because you do not have the courage to say enough. I will no longer buy anything that is not absolutely essential, I will no longer go into a shop, a pizzeria, a bar, a restaurant, a hotel, a cinema. If you think I will only do it now, the answer is, dream about it. You have allowed them to arm themselves, and in so doing you have accepted that they are appearances who will be sacrificed as dead in the field. There is no longer any hesitation, you have acted on the basis of 'mors tua vita mea', no problem, we will see how long you will resist, at the cost of staying on bread and water for years. And I hope that many will do the same. You want us hungry, but we are hungry for freedom, and nothing else. And freedom is priceless. Freedom is not having, but being. Freedom is not a dinner, it is not a new pair of shoes, it is not a crease at the hairdresser. Freedom is elevation of spirit. A man is free when he wishes to be, said Voltaire. One day you will understand that you have given up yours, it is not late to stop, it will be late to go back if you continue.

t.me...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
TGIF

Seems like a Cage Match in the making ..Durham vs. Horowitz: Tension Over Truth and Consequences Grips the FBI's Trump-Russia Reckoning

The drama is playing out against the clashing approaches of the two Justice Department officials tasked with scrutinizing the Russia probe's origins and unearthing any misconduct: Durham, the Sphinx-like prosecutor with a reputation for toughness whose work continues; and Michael Horowitz, the Department of Justice inspector general, whose December 2019 report faulted the FBI's handling of the Russia probe but nonetheless concluded that it was launched in good faith.....

But Durham has made plain his dissent. In response to Horowitz's report, the special counsel announced that his office had "advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened." Durham stressed that, unlike Horowitz, his "investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department" and has instead obtained "information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S." ......

....... Durham's probe could become a major political flashpoint as his probe reaches its final months and hones in on its final targets.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Kind of ironic that I can't think of any case that has been reported where someone dies from Covid at home. It seems like most go to the hospital, are placed on poor treatments and then die. Howard is and always has been one of [THEM] I'm not surprised.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: duncanhidao

Kind of ironic that I can't think of any case that has been reported where someone dies from Covid at home. It seems like most go to the hospital, are placed on poor treatments and then die. Howard is and always has been one of [THEM] I'm not surprised.

Howard Stern has always been an anus that talks. This sort of comment is par for the course for him.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Exclusive: Gen. Flynn Tells The Western Journal in Next 24 Hours Massive Corruption Will Be Exposed.

January 20, 2022 at 8:01pm

Then Gen Flynn posts on telegram at 04:40:52 GMT

Bring it on!!!

gen-flynn.com...

Well, I guess we'll see, but if Flynn really does know where the bodies are buried, then he has some control in exposing this information. I say that if nothing happens, then he's just jerking people around with either knowing anything useful or with having the fortitude to expose anything.

EDIT BELOW BECAUSE OF GRRR

It sucks that Meatloaf died, but really will his cause of death be some kind of heart issue or a weird case of cancer? I'm sure someone will come along and tell us that his death isn't vaccine related. I don't want to be "That Guy" but at this point we can all see the trend.
edit on 21-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

Oh and they are already saying that he died from covid. Well, here we go.
edit on 21-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join