It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. WTH?

twitter.com...

I swear sometimes it just seems like they're trolling us.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sure you have already had a reply or two , of many facets, higher self, guides, innate, spirit, God, etc there is, in many cases here in particular Qish, Oneself in the future imo.

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Wordle. I was testing a suspicion that I had about it. I'm not sure but coincidences I pay attention to. My first try and I thought I wonder if the word is Cranky. I just thought no it couldn't be but it was! Rather unnerving. Your name, so they are paying attention, just saying imho. I guess it is time for the reinforced tin foil hat but still it was creepy and I haven't played it again.

This is the kind of strange effects that happen on the internet that brought me to start chatting in this thread.

Those weird things happened before I ever posted. Just when I was lurking. “It” knew I was reading the thread. “It” started slinging up stuff related to researching anti aging (young blood stuff even more specifically) a few years back when it was being discussed in the thread… on other platforms (not on ATS) and many other varying little nudges that got my attention.

WTF is it people.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Boot club.

Funny how Mike's extremely unlikely weight loss has him seemingly very meek and, frankly, empty. YMMV.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. WTH?

twitter.com...

I swear sometimes it just seems like they're trolling us.

Consider this is the framing of a totally fabricated, untrue story. So think about the mental gymnastics that went into that effort, or, more likely the AI was confused by the word "Gorsuch." NPR Made Up The Story Our of Whole Cloth

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some days I feel like we've been teleported back to the 80s, and not in a good way.

twitter.com...

Current plans for large-scale nuclear force modernization must not be halted, Mr. Pompeo stated. A force of at least 150 new B-21 Raider bombers, at least 12 Columbia-class missile submarines and 400 or more new Ground-Based Strategic Deterrent missiles are urgently needed to maintain deterrence against threats from China and Russia, he argued.

Additionally, Mr. Pompeo called for building and deploying a new Long-Range Standoff Cruise Missile that can be launched from vulnerable and aging B-52 bombers until the new B-21s can be deployed.

New strategic defenses, including space-based missile defenses, also must be built as part of Strategic Defense Initiative II.
“What is actually necessary, however, is a multibillion-dollar program to build national EMP preparedness, to harden our electric grid, which will protect our military assets, infrastructure, businesses, and people,” Mr. Pompeo said.
Washington Times

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Chirp chirp

I can’t stand when conversation becomes politically focused either.

These people aren’t even interesting. They’re gross. f least dig in on the Gates/Bezos/Musk crowd who actually control things.

I mean the royal family isn’t even interesting anymore…. Irrelevant and even Disney knows
It because Disney won’t even make any new
Movies with a typical princess. It’s all gone.

Smucks like Zuck who might actually be a genetically stitched together Chinese cyborg test tube lab creation with a female twin version (that Holmes chick with the blood company) who is the image of things like Facebook that actually move and shakes the world in ways that Congress and presidential puppets never will …. should be grabbing everyone’s attention but most
People still just see them as smart, wealthy, respectable, successful. They won’t scrutinize them the same way they will rip into politicians…

Political theatre will be replaced soon… they’re dying out of relevancy and becoming frantic and dramatic to the point of making most nauseated.

Also would be cool if you expanded on any theories you have about the grays and reptilians as their relevance to the conversation is typically ignored but as I’ve heard it said…. The best place to hide a lie is between two truths… so perhaps the best place to hide the truth would be amongst some lies?

Has anyone ever debunked Eisenhower’s granddaughter? Yes that’s random but I never could figure that one out

edit on 20-1-2022 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Weird Mr Pool post; first a picture at 02:17:22 UTC (supposedly Tweeted at 6:11 pm on 20th), deleted, then reposted as a text post at 02:29:04 UTC:
Original (Never actually tweeted?)

Bigger

Replaced with telegram text post:

d58a3f851f9afd6a8842cfe8c37a11ed

1) A DDG search of d58a3f851f9afd6a8842cfe8c37a11ed brings up only 1 hit which is an SQLITE file containing a youtube:

archive.org

a) The SQLITE file opened in NOTEPAD shows a PARKER WHITE as author,
b) NORAD Director of Intelligence Brigadier General Parker H. Wright,
c) Mark Esper announced Parker Wright's promotion to Brig. Gen. 7 days before Biden took office (link):

Air Force Col. Parker H. Wright has been nominated for appointment to the rank of brigadier general. Wright is currently serving as the commander, National Air and Space Intelligence Center, Deputy Chief of Staff, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Cyber Effects Operations, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.

2) There is a Youtube in the SQLITE file, which has a cult following a bit like the C_A puzzle. It's identifier is quyXS4a0JGQ and it's title is 11B X 1371:
Direct placement in post removed as it should be viewed at discretion.

a) The youtube page clear identifies the poster as a Parker Wright!
b) Notice the PLAGUE MASK,
c) Notice the EYE with letter G for a pupil = G.I.
d) Notice/hear the Morse Code that appears to be being emitted from the palm of the hand,

3) Here is a write-up on this cult art puzzle that has been viewed 4.3 million times... Partial quote:

The most disturbing viral video now has a sequel, and we spoke to the creator
We spoke with the man behind 11b-x-1371.
Mike Wehner

Published Jan 19, 2016... Updated May 27, 2021, 8:37 am CDT
We caught wind of 11b-x-1371, the first of the horror puzzle videos, in late October 2015. The source of the video was the topic of much initial debate, with some claiming it originated on 4chan
The video’s offputting imagery included a plague doctor, an abandoned mental asylum, and a wealth of cryptic clues. Phrases like “Kill the President” and hidden spectrogram images of real murder scenes sent many amateur Web detectives into a frenzy as they spent countless hours attempting to decode its overall meaning.
Wright is articulate, and he converses in a stilted, mechanical manner, as if every sentence is dissected before he pushes it forth. As the mind behind one of the most eerie, disturbing puzzles the Internet has ever seen, it comes as no surprise that he also occasionally speaks in riddles.
“I see my work as waves on the ocean,” Wright says. “Some people look for shells in it, some surf, others—dive.”
I asked for clarification, and Wright insisted: “Yes, I can say for sure it has attracted government attention. There are other ways to know that they are aware of my work and their thoughts on it. Nothing illegal or shady in any way.”

a) I believe this article may be mis-direction to attribute it to someone else. The paragraphs I included above hint at the Brig. Gen. being the one interviewed.
b) The video was published on Youtube on Sept 30th, 2016; just 33 days before POTUS45' election!
c) The above write-up was originally published the day before POTUS45 was sworn in!!!,
d) The Date difference between the article update and the Mr Pool post date of 20th Jan is:
34 weeks
7/24 months/days
238 days

4) The original post picture tweet time of 6:11 is a MIRROR of 11.6.

5) May or may not be linked but the first 3 chars of the pool post ("d58"), appear in #1078

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c96828 No.946546 📁
Apr 8 2018 00:15:40 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c96828 No.946456 📁
Apr 8 2018 00:09:53 (EST)
Night [4]
Increase in chatter.
Auth B19-2.
Sparrow Red.
Prevent at all costs.
Good.
Castle_Online.
Q

>>946456
Prevent.
Auth 1st S.
Castle_Green.
FRhYd5894-3580-357DBECg
Contact window ok.
Q

Another WEIRD one... but maybe it was put in place by the military, during the 2016 Presidential race, as an Activation code for now?

edit on 20-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That video is psychic poison.

He has brilliant minds spending precious time and brain power on this instead of something else.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

When I pushed this code through Google it gave me the option of a Chinese site named "Itellyou", and it goes to a red envelope with a QRcode on it. It says "Scan the code to receive the red envelope, use Alipay to scan the code everyday".

The other thing I did was try and break it down into sets of 8 in QWORD programmer's code. When translated into base ten:
first 8: 3,582,607,237
second 8: 530,251,114
third 8: 2,286,079,976
forth 8: 3,279,557,101

When shoved through YouTube:

You're more than likely correct in how you ID'ed these numbers, and I'm at a complete loss as to what any of it means.

EDITED PART BELOW:
It just dawned on me, could the sound in the video be something that needs to be decoded in a Shortwave Radio message?
edit on 20-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Are we being shown Pompeo links with Military Industrial Complex? Or is he just being used to shine a light on it?

Why demand such missile and submarine increases when you know that the plan, through GESARA, is to stop all wars?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Nuclear weapons prevent war.

Nuclear deterrence will work forever.

There will be no accidents.

Deus Ex Atomica!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

psychic poison

Well that led me to a video so terrible Even I will not post it. Dark music, reminds me of CERN opening ceremony.
Demonic is too kind
a reply to: dashen
Why open those portals?
Why ftlog why?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I was replying to you directly but thank you for pointing it out. No worries.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't think it's him. I think they swapped him out.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Apologies then PoF... misread while juggling 7 plates.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...
a reply to: CrazyFox

Trump shut down again

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In order to dissect the would-be alliances ranging against the USA, I mean Biden....you have to include the datapoint of Deep State responses to the Afghanistan withdrawal, and the fact that Trump "freed" 5000 Terry prisoners. Do you think it's all for no reason?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips
wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petraeus

Use the same formula we are applying to Russia and Ukraine. The fight is against the moneybankers! Ukraine was gas and pipeline money, Afghanistan is drug money going to C!A as well as mining rare earth elements.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Exclusive: Gen. Flynn Tells The Western Journal in Next 24 Hours Massive Corruption Will Be Exposed.

January 20, 2022 at 8:01pm

Then Gen Flynn posts on telegram at 04:40:52 GMT

Bring it on!!!

gen-flynn.com...

edit on 21-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Why open those portals?
Why ftlog why?

why indeed

edit on 1 21 2022 by dashen because: Pasha Khan

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hillary had a tweet before this that was deleted. Can't find were I read about it but her math was wrong with the vote count. Will post if I find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join