It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are People with Plastic Surgery Tattoos Damaged Goods?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't consider tattoos as a bad thing. I have one that is small on my neck. I was 35 when I got it. I also have a septume and tongue stud. I have never had Botox and never will, the idea of injecting acid into my skin doesn't sound appealing.

The only cosmetic surgery I have is remove bunions from my feet due to the extreme pain they cause. My insurance refused to pay because they consider it cosmetic. I don't consider them cosmetic because they cause cramping and pain. I would rather not be in pain.

Now for the woman or girl who just don't like the way they look, well I just consider them as having low self esteem and something they should work on. Surgery is definitely not a quick fix.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You must not make any cuts in your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. - Leviticus 19:28.

Looks like I am going to hell then. Lol

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Are People with Plastic Surgery Tattoos Damaged Goods?"

No.

And anyone who chooses to subscribe to such an infantile ideology is probably a little damaged inside themselves.

Firstly, damaged good was just something I used as a catchy headline. The real question is does body disfigurement equal some form of mental disorder?
Secondly, it’s not so much an opinion but based on science.
Don’t believe me, look it up, do people that have non medically necessary plastic surgery have mental disorders?
Do people that have tattoos have mental disorders?

You might be surprised at what you find. I guess the other question is, do they have more of a mental disorder than anyone else in society?

Thanks for getting to the meat and potatoes with "the real question"

The only question I have had from multiple people? Is did that hurt... I know it sounds like a "When you fell from heaven pickup line." as if I'd ever use one other than joking to a half drunken man after striking out at a bar.

Most times I'd be like a deer in headlights not knowing what they were even talking about... then ding! tattoos or piercings... the answer? No as I did most all of them myself. The others? That(tattoos/piercing) feels the same no matter where on the body from others... since on oneself one can take a break, breathe, have a smoke, relax etc. It was a career path once... so it's not like I can take that learning away; nor do I want too. When I was locked up defending myself against a known child predator in the dark, when I was told no one would be home, that I'd have the place all to myself? Nearly everyone in there before trail was trying to clean themselves up to have a good court "appearance"? As a visual resume goes? They aren't. Not looking for any jobs nor do I tattoo others out of home etc. I like my thumbs

But the answer to your question that is really just more statement... damaged? I have heard many women referred to by men that don't have tattoos or body modification or little to no tattoos or that have more than and even ears pieced or even smoke as "having daddy issues" basically meaning it's OK to abuse them and degrade them as if they are "easy" or that such a thing will let them get away with abusing degrading or treating them any less that the human being that they are.

The mentality that "people" like that have is Bonobo as in have not evolved above the most discriminating "ape" alive. That sort of energy or thought crossing into the human realm is very enlightened as it becomes predatory and destructive instead of wise and relaxed with poise.

Such a thing when it gets "out of bounds" become like a hive in attack and in defense becomes a herd. No being able to recognize that is a poison not yet over come.

You mentioned "scary" adult women have said that to myself and after edging around and sniffing the door frame like a cat in my unawareness of being stalked devulge that "secret". Being virtually harmless it's silly. I do judge books, movies, and music by their names and titles some may have a good one fooling me but I don't waste more than a few minutes before nope not for me. Like food and out it comes into a napkin because someone couldn't discriminate fat from meat when breading and frying it.

Mindful of the wrong thing is the symptom... I have no idols or heroes in life or death I have respect for what some people have learned and managed to bring to the world but those are very few and far in between. Being stalked by homosexuals having a straight fetish is just as bad as women stalking straight men having a "bad boy" fetish.

I don't know what else to say about it other than the only physical mental and sexual abuse that really goes on is against them-self or should I say "selves" when they put on the lieing face as if they didn't or were or aren't that way. How such people are not labeled as "Multiple personality disordered"? I don't know.

Time to find oneself is what that when not predatory or a form of predation knowing that's exactly what they want and like is excusable. Wearing another mask just to test the waters though only makes it worse or more muddied.

Those "people" are looking for an ideal but thinking they them-self ideal should quickly realize they are not and if they "are"? Only to them-self. I stay alone I live alone because that's the way I like it and want it. It's nice that the NSA has been railing against the FOP. I used to buy the little stickers in support for them myself but after so many human right violations and constitutional violations I just couldn't support... the moving them all over the country to another state or county when they deserved imprisonment for their crimes not conditional release as an "officer" of any sort.

edit on 10-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wish i had a friend that was Cannabis farmer.

For all the madness and MAGA nonsense that seems to divide the USA.

At least you have come to your senses where the consumption of Mary Jane is concerned.

Well most places anyroad.

If only my own nation could see the light in that department.

I would take that over an independent Scotland if I'm honest, maybe that's how Labour should get their finger back into our pie, after all Brexit is a mess and seemingly and anchor around our neck for the nest generation or so, may as well go down to Davey Jones locker all fluffy and light.

Parliament is all mad with the "prop" anyroad its a joke considering the profit and tax that could be generated and put to good use, they are literally talking 100s of billions of £££ if they legalised narcotics and introduced taxes and quality control.

At least that way the antivax nutters would be able to claim the drugs do kill people in a realistic context

Same as alcohol, sugar and tobacco products have done since there existence.

edit on 10-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No. I don’t think so anyway

Nothing wrong with tattoos or plastic surgery if that is your interests it’s your money spend it how you want.

I have a law enforcement memorial tattoo on my upper shoulder, it was my surprise 60th Birth Day gift. My family had me get in the truck and drove me there, and said they wanted to do something crazy and fun for me, so it was time for my first Tattoo

So I got one commemorating and memorializing line of duty deaths

My youngest daughter got one on her ankle, a bible verse that she has always liked

Get whatever tattoos you feel you want. Just remember they are there for life so pick something good.
edit on 12/10/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

"Just remember they are there for life so pick something good."

Taz tattoos perfectly illustrate that point.

Remember those?

My grandpa got a tattoo on his forearm in India during WW2 that said "Bonny Scutland" instead of "Scotland". LoL

I wish i had a picture of that now for all the Tea in China. LoL

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hey Andy one of these days we will get smart and stop spending so much time and effort to protect people from themselves. Banning something is a waste of time people are going to do it anyhow. And putting them in jail for it is an even bigger mistake, far from learning any sort of lesson they will just get better at it 😛

Imagine if we didn’t prosecute drug users and instead focused on the scourge of violent crimes gripping our country

My own opinions here have evolved quite a bit over the years. I always gave people breaks when I could, didn’t put anyone behind bars for simple possession or use of Pot, but I have locked up my fair share of IV drug users, smokers and the like. I was doing my job, and yet, my current beliefs say it would have done more good in the long run to try and get them into a treatment program. I don’t know how long they have been around, but my Son in Law was on Pain Killers and got pretty bad off, we got him into a treatment program and it actually did help him. Anyone that knows someone that went through it will probably agree users do not belong in jail

I think it may be a poor decision, limits you in a lot of ways…but, if someone wants to use drugs in such a way as to not harm others I do not see it as any of the governments business. I think states are coming around but we still waste far too many resources and justify a massive administrative state in the name of protecting people from themselves and something they are going to do when it’s illegal or not

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

But unfortunately drug users are not just harmless old hippies smoking a spliff and wigging out to the Grateful Dead.

Drug use is inexorably linked to crime and human misery.

Here in the UK I deal with County Lines dealers and them preying on vulnerable folk, Cuckooing and such. Here:

commonslibrary.parliament.uk...

As in stopping them, not dealing with them!!!

edit on 10-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Mate police are buried up to their neck in what is the notion of this County Lines nonsense.

Your a brief that prosecutes now, you know that right?

Know what's required body cams they cannot turn off during there shift but that's just laced with nonsense that is exploitable.

We don't have have any poppy fields or coca plantations, it's all in the game and Police are the County Lines dealers at heart.

Not all of them but that hardly matters much.

If only people really knew what transpires at certain levels in this nation they would be out in force screaming from the roof tops as to the injustice of it all.

That crap runs deep, very fecking deep indeed.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I read on another site that old school Paw Paw's think that FWWT's (Fat Women With Tattoos) are a valuable partner/mate to have.

One day a grandfather and grandson were sitting on the front porch swing.
The grandfather looked at his grandson and said,
Son when you get old enough to marry, marry a fat women with tattoo's.
The grandson looked at his grandfather with a shocked face and asked,
But Paw Paw why?
The grandfather answered,
Well it's for these reasons,
In the summer you'll have shade.
In the winter you'll have warmth.
And you'll have moving pictures all year long.

edit on 10-12-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And never get one written in a language you can't read or understand.

edit on 10-12-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Probably a few peeps with hanzi logograms that are somewhat inaccurate to say the least.

Im not one for Tattoos, scared of neddles for the most part, got a few scars all the same, but they are all on the front of my body, so there is that.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I absolutely agree with what you’re saying. But is putting drug users behind bars helping or hurting the situation?

We know there is no lesson to teach them, even when they nearly lose their lives from overdoses they continue to use illicit substances. So instead of doubling down on the same ideas and policies, my question is what else can be done?

I wish I had those answers!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Came close to getting one, me and a couple of drinking buddies were out getting hammered, we decided to get one.
I stood and watched them getting theirs, looking at their face and listening to the tattoo guns and the guys wiping the blood off their arms while doing it.

Went out and sat in the car an waited for them to come out. They weren't happy and gave me sh@@ about it for a couple of years.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Spain early 90s per-chance? LoL

It was fun after all. Good Music.

Don't like needles if i can help it buddy.

Think its what stopped me becoming a junkie at certain point in life if im honest. LoL

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

But unfortunately drug users are not just harmless old hippies smoking a spliff and wigging out to the Grateful Dead.

Drug use is inexorably linked to crime and human misery.

Here in the UK I deal with County Lines dealers and them preying on vulnerable folk, Cuckooing and such. Here:

commonslibrary.parliament.uk...

As in stopping them, not dealing with them!!!

I get the feeling that a lot of the people who talk about drugs on forums like this are thinking of a couple of bros smoking weed in their parent's basement, rather than desperate people living in the inner cities jamming who knows what into their bodies in a desperate attempt to escape for their lives, who can become so desperate for their next fix that they will steal from everybody who ever cared for them, or from total strangers.

Where I come from drug use is more about desperation than anything else, it's linked with both organized crime and street crime and is often run by ruthless gangs who are responsible for a significant portion of all murders that occur.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

And never get one written in a language you can't read or understand.

It can be quite amusing to explain to people what their tattoos actually mean. Especially the ones written in Chinese characters.

A lot of western names can be spelled phonetically using Chinese characters, so people often get their names or the names of their significant others written in Chinese without realizing that the characters can have other meanings, some of which are rather embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Spain early 90s per-chance? LoL

It was fun after all. Good Music.

Don't like needles if i can help it buddy.

Think its what stopped me becoming a junkie at certain point in life if im honest. LoL

You don't need needles to become an addict..I can assure you!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I understand that fact vonclod.

Wads of people who perished on rock cold testify to that fact.

If they were still alive that is.

But mainlining anything is the beginning of the end.

There are better highs in life that at the end of a pipe, or a needle, and that's all she wrote.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join